Author Topic: US General now says he may need MORE time to access Bush's "surge"  (Read 3281 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: US General now says he may need MORE time to access Bush's "surge"
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 05:46:02 AM »
I want the CIC tried for treason.

treason??? what do you propose he could be tried for treason on?
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 06:33:36 AM »
for four years all you hear is "bush didn't listen to his generals, bush didn't listen to his generals".....now his general's want more time and what do you hear? "Bush shouldn't listen to his generals yada yada yada....."

Bush ignored his ALL his Generals in Iraq for 4 years and they either ALL resigned or retired. Now Bush wants us to believe he's LISTENING NOW??

You make me laugh.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 07:15:56 AM »
i agree.  after 4 years of not listening and making some of the worst decision in the history of the presidency,  i find it hard to believe the President is doing anything "smart" now.  Even in the face of the "troop surge" may was the deadliest month in 2 years.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 07:40:14 AM »
Bush ignored his ALL his Generals in Iraq for 4 years and they either ALL resigned or retired. Now Bush wants us to believe he's LISTENING NOW??

You make me laugh.

that isn't what I am saying...I am talking about you guys...you have called for him to listen to the generals, now you say he shouldn't? I guess you only want him to listen when it suits you....And I'm sorry but all military moves are only made with the reccomendation of the JCS....no one has shown me ONE instance where the JCS said we should do this and Bush did the opposite...
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 08:15:00 AM »
Not publically..besides the neocons in the Pentagon never allow  any of these generals near George..or he might actually have followed their advice. They had a very workable plan in place since 1994.....ready to go..refined every two years..Paul Wolfiwitz thought he knew better and threw it out. General Shinseki resigned because of it. MM...a small group of folks our killing our Services..they want u guys to get smaller and fought against growing mine..all the while killing our brothers to help a bunch of worthless people.
L

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 08:28:02 AM »
Not publically..besides the neocons in the Pentagon never allow  any of these generals near George..or he might actually have followed their advice. They had a very workable plan in place since 1994.....ready to go..refined every two years..Paul Wolfiwitz thought he knew better and threw it out. General Shinseki resigned because of it. MM...a small group of folks our killing our Services..they want u guys to get smaller and fought against growing mine..all the while killing our brothers to help a bunch of worthless people.

please don't get me started on this more with less philosophy......One good thing in the Air Force is it hasn't truly effected us yet, we still are only pulling short deployments (compared to the Army) but with the army downsized, they are pulling my engineers to fill army slots. When I was at Hill, I had 36 equipment operators deploy in 3 years....24 of them were attached to Army units to backfill...that pisses me off. Right now the money is what really pisses me off...I over see 4 schools here...3 of them are on a $1K a month budget...and there ain't shit I can do about it
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 08:32:11 AM »
Its BS..ur tankers and A-10 guys are getting worn out. All my AF guys so direct combat that we, I trained them for on the fly. It sucks. We got future rotations to go through FT Sill they will be ready. The senior leadership of the AF really sucks. 
L

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2007, 09:53:07 AM »
Its BS..ur tankers and A-10 guys are getting worn out. All my AF guys so direct combat that we, I trained them for on the fly. It sucks. We got future rotations to go through FT Sill they will be ready. The senior leadership of the AF really sucks. 

easy now, I really like Mosely but he has a lot to fix.....read on his thoughts and you will find he is an old school type.
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2007, 09:55:41 AM »
easy now, I really like Mosely but he has a lot to fix.....read on his thoughts and you will find he is an old school type.

MM69,  are they still phasing out the A-10 and replacing it with older f-16's?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2007, 10:20:44 AM »
MM69,  are they still phasing out the A-10 and replacing it with older f-16's?

I don't think so...the range here at Ft. Wood (bombing range) just picked up 3 times the number of A-10s using it for practice. The A-10 is our workhorse and I can't imagine it going away, it simply can do things that the fighters can't. I go to the range from time to time and play insurgent during their drills, they pick me out of the trees from 19,000 feet, see me running from building to building...lets just say I have never made it out "alive"
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2007, 10:56:57 AM »
that isn't what I am saying...I am talking about you guys...you have called for him to listen to the generals, now you say he shouldn't?

For four years US Generals told Bush want he refused to hear. Now that Bush has handpicked a talking parrot "General", am I to be impressed?

For 4 fvcking years all we heard from "monkey boy" was "I listen to the men on the ground.....not people in Washington"

And it was a TOTAL FVCKEN LIE.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2007, 12:55:32 PM »
For four years US Generals told Bush want he refused to hear. Now that Bush has handpicked a talking parrot "General", am I to be impressed?

For 4 fvcking years all we heard from "monkey boy" was "I listen to the men on the ground.....not people in Washington"

And it was a TOTAL FVCKEN LIE.

ok smart one....now show me an instance where the CINC/JCS made a reccomendation and Bush did the opposite.....
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 01:03:32 PM »
Again this was never for public disemination..goddam General William Wallace almost got relieved during the push to Bagdad because he thought Rummy was a fucking idiot and not allowing his boys to engage the Fedayeen Saddam. We saw guys taking off uniforms...some made it, some could 'nt play the uniform game fast enough for my guys to get the coax on em. Fuck them....
L