Author Topic: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 38835 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Let's play an analytical game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2007, 12:31:04 PM »
alright i'm gonna give DP a shot.

he's a crazy ass guy that's holds it down, and has a good heart for his loved ones.that does what it takes to survive even if he has to sling a bit, and is a very loyal member of the crypts. that cold swat a black down in a blink of an eye, but carries two Gates just in case shit cracks off. he's been in sum shit, and prob had to pop his heat more then on one occasion. bottom line D to the P is the real deal, and could have someone taken out with one call from his celli.

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2007, 12:33:04 PM »
This thread is, without question, the biggest circle-jerk ever posted on the internet.  >:(

Goatboy: white male, mid to late 30's.  Married a woman of middle eastern descent  for her moral values rather than her looks.  He needed a woman that will remain faithful and won't piss away his hard earned money, which he feels he can put to better use than anyone he knows.
Has no kids due to his job ; simply has no time to raise a family now and won't have a kid until he is free to do so.  Finds a thing he likes and sticks to it (posting on getbig for almost a decade and strays from it only to ridicule other boards).  Very successful in business; has a strained relationship with his own parents and in laws.  Gets online to vent because he feels most in his real life won't listen or relate to what he has to say.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2007, 12:33:51 PM »
alright i'm gonna give DP a shot.

he's a crazy ass #### that's holds it down, and has a good heart for his loved ones.that does what it takes to survive even if he has to sling a bit, and is a very loyal member of the crypts. that cold swat a #### down in a blink of an eye, but carries two Gates just in case shit cracks off. he's been in sum shit, and prob had to pop his heat more then on one occasion. bottom line D to the P is the real deal, and could have someone taken out with one call from his celli.

Yep thats me slick, to a t.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2007, 12:35:11 PM »
Thanks bro. And it's an original thought of mine 8)

I know very little about you, but still, I'd say:

You're a good guy who never starts a fight, but will even fight bravely a fight that you know you'll lose if you face it alone, with a quiet dignity, when someone else attacks something you prize. You are of a modest nature and believe in justice, good natured-ness in people and have a conviction that you can make good things happen by speaking up. Will never be the leader of the pack. You are very comfortable with the concept of hierarchy and you're a firm believer in 'Give respect and take respect'. You're not the kind of guy I myself would hang out with, but I can easily see you being someone's very reliable and close best friend who plays an invaluable role in their lives.

I would say that that's actually pretty close.  I've been in leadership roles in the past and I do believe in the concept of hierrchy, I'm not the kind of guy to "steal someone else thunder" so to speak.

again, very cool read for the most part.
nasser=piece of shit

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2007, 12:38:42 PM »
This thread is, without question, the biggest circle-jerk ever posted on the internet.  >:(

Not at all. I know I'm crossing a line here, but let's look at Bluto:

A very small kind of petty intelligence that lashes out in protest against anything that's funny or witty cause he knows it's something he'll never be praised for, nor will he ever be in position in which he's looked upon with benevolence, since he's mean and very petty. Very jealous and doesn't hesitate to fight dirty to win something that will never bring him any happiness. Is not a happy person and is the kind who'll make an opposing statement simply because you said something.

I'm sorry Bluto, but even I, with all my benevolence couldn't find anything nice to say about you :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2007, 12:40:48 PM »
I would say that that's actually pretty close.  I've been in leadership roles in the past and I do believe in the concept of hierrchy, I'm not the kind of guy to "steal someone else thunder" so to speak.

again, very cool read for the most part.

I beg your pardon. I meant to say I don't think you'll be a man who takes charge, but rather, a man who assumes command even over other people with no hesitation when he's given authority to do so by some superior.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2007, 01:04:43 PM »
One last one about Sir William Idol:

Very interesting person in real life. Closest soul-twin of his would be David Letterman. Brilliant mind, great observation skills, judgement capacity and sensitive of the appreciation his talent that he prides himself on (sense of humor) garners him, EVERYTIME. Is not a team player so much as he is a lone ranger. A man who's an island and with whom those who form a discernable relationship will feel happy and proud to say they are his friend or associate or whoever. Could put his mind to anything he wants and has worked hard to earn his success. He's still in the growing stage though, and is to have much bigger and better things come to him cause he'd have earned them by then. Probably has a very decent physique that he knows will never make him a top pro, but has enough muscularity to fulfil his very secure ego that knows that he wouldn't compete even if he could cause he simply had no wish to.

One of the few people who constantly fascinates me with his intelligence.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2007, 01:05:27 PM »
I meant to be complimentary in every way mate. I've seen your posts - they all have an underlying element of sensibility in one form or another, not to mention you're calm and rational like I am. Was I right in guessing your age?
You are correct, Kreskin.  :)

/agree with what you said about mr. magoo

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2007, 02:28:30 PM »
i'm not sure how you got into the squad given how sentimental you're getting here, kiwi. they might think you've gone soft.  ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2007, 04:49:11 PM »
One last one about Sir William Idol:

Very interesting person in real life. Closest soul-twin of his would be David Letterman. Brilliant mind, great observation skills, judgement capacity and sensitive of the appreciation his talent that he prides himself on (sense of humor) garners him, EVERYTIME. Is not a team player so much as he is a lone ranger. A man who's an island and with whom those who form a discernable relationship will feel happy and proud to say they are his friend or associate or whoever. Could put his mind to anything he wants and has worked hard to earn his success. He's still in the growing stage though, and is to have much bigger and better things come to him cause he'd have earned them by then. Probably has a very decent physique that he knows will never make him a top pro, but has enough muscularity to fulfil his very secure ego that knows that he wouldn't compete even if he could cause he simply had no wish to.

One of the few people who constantly fascinates me with his intelligence.

pretty much dead on! i'm off to go train shoulders before i do some serious drinking tonight, but i will soon dissect kiwiol with my Freudian analysis. probably tomorrow when i have the time to put a quality post together thats not half assed
its comin today

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
Adonis - Intelligent, driven, obstenant and I think he has a few strong relationships.

On the Myer Briggs Type Indicator it would go something like this:
INITEJ(Mastermind) - Introverted Intuition, Extroverted Thinking, Introverted Feeling, Extroverted Sensing
Other individuals identified as this include the great Friedrich Nietzsche and Lance Armstrong.

The masterminds code is INTJ, not INITEJ.

Debussey = also an INTJ.

Why don't some of you fuckers try this game on Debussey? ;D (AND LEAVE GARY BUSEY OUT OF IT!!! )
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2007, 08:39:50 PM »
 Body88

Probably comes from a upper class family with money.He is probably in the early stages of a successful career..probably was a business major in college.I would say he is somewhat a "pretty boy" and I don't mean that in a bad way...sorta like a Frank Sepe type.He seems like the kind of guy who is very pasionate about what he feels is "right",and will stand his ground on it as well.Very respectfull and polite to others.He does not make a habit of cutting on someone but at the same time won't take any shit from anyone either.

Basically a yuppie.  ;D j/k.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2007, 08:54:15 PM »

Squadfather: internet hero; eats breakfast while browsing forums; rarely leaves desk; "owns" people by spending more time online than they do; neglects house; neglects personal hygiene; spotty; body odour; lonely; pale

An average day for this guy (using today as an example)

7am wakes up

07:53:28 AM posts on getbig
08:03:11 AM posts on getbig
08:04:58 AM posts on getbig
08:07:47 AM posts on getbig
08:15:31 AM posts on getbig
08:19:15 AM posts on getbig
08:22:49 AM posts on getbig
08:23:20 AM posts on getbig
08:27:22 AM posts on getbig
08:30:39 AM posts on getbig
08:36:53 AM posts on getbig
08:38:07 AM posts on getbig
08:40:53 AM posts on getbig
08:45:41 AM posts on getbig
09:03:49 AM posts on getbig
09:14:50 AM posts on getbig
09:19:18 AM posts on getbig
09:23:49 AM posts on getbig
09:32:22 AM posts on getbig
lunch
12:58:26 PM posts on getbig
12:59:34 PM posts on getbig
01:02:38 PM posts on getbig
01:04:46 PM posts on getbig
01:05:43 PM posts on getbig
01:12:31 PM posts on getbig
01:15:19 PM posts on getbig
01:18:57 PM posts on getbig
01:40:50 PM posts on getbig
01:43:50 PM posts on getbig
01:54:03 PM posts on getbig
01:55:41 PM posts on getbig
02:11:15 PM posts on getbig
bathroom break
04:16:44 PM posts on getbig
04:24:26 PM posts on getbig
04:26:41 PM posts on getbig
04:31:54 PM posts on getbig
04:33:14 PM posts on getbig
04:54:14 PM posts on getbig
dinner
06:04:29 PM posts on getbig
06:07:10 PM posts on getbig
06:07:58 PM posts on getbig
06:10:15 PM posts on getbig
06:14:05 PM posts on getbig
06:22:15 PM posts on getbig
06:24:22 PM posts on getbig
06:29:07 PM posts on getbig
06:33:03 PM posts on getbig
06:37:07 PM posts on getbig
06:39:32 PM posts on getbig
06:42:30 PM posts on getbig
06:44:42 PM posts on getbig
06:49:20 PM posts on getbig
07:25:12 PM posts on getbig
07:32:03 PM posts on getbig
07:33:17 PM posts on getbig
07:39:48 PM posts on getbig
07:40:59 PM posts on getbig
07:42:00 PM posts on getbig
07:43:11 PM posts on getbig
07:44:30 PM posts on getbig
07:47:52 PM posts on getbig
07:52:06 PM posts on getbig
07:53:58 PM posts on getbig
07:59:17 PM posts on getbig
08:00:31 PM posts on getbig
08:07:23 PM posts on getbig
08:09:01 PM posts on getbig
08:10:30 PM posts on getbig
9pm ??
---

He does this every day of the year, including holidays such as christmas (i just checked his history)

Everyone who is put down by the Squadfather should remember the reality of this guy's life.  It's sad.  This place consumes his every waking hour. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2007, 10:42:01 PM »
Why don't some of you fuckers try this game on Debussey? ;D (AND LEAVE GARY BUSEY OUT OF IT!!! )

You're a lot trickier than normal, cause you deliberately try to pass yourself off as Gary Busey, whom you also say is God ;D, but still, I'd say you are:

Quite antisocial and geeky; Thinks he's a very unusual person with an unusual mind, when your just an intelligent guy who wishes to be different cause you realise every loneliness is a pinnacle and it'll be a concrete proof in your eyes that you are brilliant, which is a virtue that you treasure and must absolutely possess; probably around mid-20s, decent physique and very impatient towards people who are stupid; Likes to have exotic tastes and hobbies so you can captivate an audience of 1 or many when you tell them about it when you get the chance. But at the same time, very traditional and sticks to the safe path. You'd rather go down a road that you know is safe, but won't hesitate to take the unknown one if dared or if need be.

Overall, a good, intelligent guy who's trying to be different, but who also wants to be friends with selective people from the group he'll never be a regular part of.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2007, 10:52:26 PM »
i'm not sure how you got into the squad given how sentimental you're getting here, kiwi. they might think you've gone soft.  ;D

There's nothing sentimental about what I've said. All I've done is provide value-judgements of what I think the person behind an account is. One of the things I wish to prove with this thread is that everything that you say and do is a reflection of who you are. Even the guys here who play a character can't help but be themselves most of the time. I've said nothing sentimental - I've merely mentioned my evaluations of complete strangers that I've never met, purely through the things they say in here. Sentiment would involve an extra step in which I reveal how those characteristics of other people that I've perceived invoke what sort of emotion(s) in me.

For example, if I'd said so and so is brilliant and / or very funny, it's a value judgement - judgement cause I think they've exhibited a virtue which is greater than average and value cause I think it's positive and also something that needs to be appreciated impersonally, like when you laugh at a joke without giving a moment's thought about the person who came up with it or who's in it - your fixation is on the joke itself. However, if I'd said 'so and so is brilliant and / or very funny' and THEN say something along the lines of wanting to be their friend or missing them when they don't post, THEN I'd be a sentimental guy, which I'm not in any way. Appreciation can be impartial and impersonal, absolutely!

Stavios

« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2007, 11:12:16 PM »

that episode was so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Gentlemens, I am afraid that we are confronting a very dangerous person. Someone who has absolutly no life"

haha that's it I am watching it again tommorow !

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2007, 11:39:54 PM »
The masterminds code is INTJ, not INITEJ.

Debussey = also an INTJ.

I'd say Debussey is in his late thirties, and has gone through some tough times in his life. Self-made in that he has overcome some major obstacles(fears) without much external help. His problems may have been tied to some psychological problems early in his life (twenties). Part of his reconstruction demanded that debussey get himself a proper education, which he did by putting himself through college. His expericnes in life, though very undesirable at the time, are what made Debussey today... this built Debussey's character, and his appreciation of intelligence, knowledge and hard work. My personal complaint with debussey is that he can be very demeaning at times, perhaps because of the distance that the internet creates between users. Debussey should know better, given his own experiences... he may be slipping here.

I know Im right abt atleast something in there.  ;)   8)
follow the arrows

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2007, 12:13:55 AM »
I'd say Debussey is in his late thirties, and has gone through some tough times in his life. Self-made in that he has overcome some major obstacles(fears) without much external help. His problems may have been tied to some psychological problems early in his life (twenties). Part of his reconstruction demanded that debussey get himself a proper education, which he did by putting himself through college. His expericnes in life, though very undesirable at the time, are what made Debussey today... this built Debussey's character, and his appreciation of intelligence, knowledge and hard work. My personal complaint with debussey is that he can be very demeaning at times, perhaps because of the distance that the internet creates between users. Debussey should know better, given his own experiences... he may be slipping here.

I know Im right abt atleast something in there.  ;)   8)

This is a great example of the analysis game and very well done! That's what's so cool about the game - one doesn't need a formal psychological qualification to do it. What we're doing here is literally posting what's commonly referred to as 'Gut instinct'. BTW, your assessment of Debussey is very different than mine and I have to say that I won't be surprised if yours turns out to be close to 100% accurate whereas I'm totally off base, since I don't really know Debussey and have seen maybe less than 50 posts of his and most of them were just trivial posts. Let's see what he says.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2007, 12:25:07 AM »
Claude is a flautist in the LA Philharmonic.  He is single, feeds pigeons on Sundays, and has developed an unfortunate habit of muttering to himself while in public.  He has a large collection of Hawaiian shirts but doesn't wear them often because they make him feel silly.  He lives quietly, almost too quietly, and doesn't care to have his personal space invaded.  Gary Busey is his alter ego, the Mr. Hyde to his Dr. Jekyll, and will bubble to the surface after one drink too many.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2007, 03:54:37 AM »
hahaha, this thread rules.

Great to read.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2007, 04:11:26 AM »

Spot on!! 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2007, 04:21:42 AM »
Spot on!! 

Actually, it's not! I know at least 2 or 3 people that I can analyse and be very vicious and brutal about, like how I've done with Bluto just to show it's possible. But that's not what I wish to get out of this thread. It's like using a really expensive camera to do a 5 minute doco on how someone takes a shit. It's a positive thread and I'm just trying to see what the people are like, behind the accounts that I know, recognise and think are good. It's extremely cruel to be honest, which is why I'm not talking shit about some of the people like I could easily do.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2007, 04:36:23 AM »
Actually, it's not! I know at least 2 or 3 people that I can analyse and be very vicious and brutal about, like how I've done with Bluto just to show it's possible. But that's not what I wish to get out of this thread. It's like using a really expensive camera to do a 5 minute doco on how someone takes a shit. It's a positive thread and I'm just trying to see what the people are like, behind the accounts that I know, recognise and think are good. It's extremely cruel to be honest, which is why I'm not talking shit about some of the people like I could easily do.
agreed this is a great thread that is a great read

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2007, 04:41:31 AM »
yea working class. i live at home still only 20. i was a litle geeky tho only geeky by the standards of the area i am from cos i am educated. i played team sports. football and gaelic football. lol aint changed the flossy thing cos laziness. currently been going with a girl for over 3 months. goin to england with her on friday. currently in final year in uni studying straight law at one of the UK's top law schools. ma doesnt bother in my relationships.

did anyone else think differently

In which uni you're studying law? I have a friend who's studying law in Manchester

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2007, 05:09:39 AM »
agreed this is a great thread that is a great read

Thanks buddy. I'd like to try my hand at STella. Let's see:

VERY sweet and absolutely adorable. Simply beautiful on both the inside and outside. Will steal any guy's heart in 5 minutes if she chooses to. Very religious, proud of it and in her case, it's a big plus cause it's her way of trying to be good in every possible meaning of the word. In spite of all the advantages life has offered her, she still works hard and tries to be a perfectionist. Loves animals and has probably been adored and spoiled most of her life, which is hardly surprising, although she seldom takes real advantage of it like she could. Is quite aware of a lot of ugliness that's present in society and in people in general, but chooses to focus on the nice and pleasant things in life instead, which is right cause things like misery and suffering should never touch people like STella. Can be passive aggressive at times ;D but we'll forgive her for that, since she never uses it to do something bad. Knows she can manipulate guys, but chooses not to take advantage of it in any significant way.

Overall, the kind of girl every (straight ;D) guy wants to take home and take care of. 200% (trophy) wifey material 8)