Author Topic: What the fuck is the deal with Hand Sanitizers ???  (Read 5104 times)

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Re: What the fuck is the deal with Hand Sanitizers ???
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2010, 11:10:40 AM »
haha, So true Groink.

I never wash my hands after...I....take a shit* or leak, jackoff, and never before I eat.
None of them.  People shake my hand all the time.
Winner..Croatch.
 ;D
*I actually get shit on my hand

The whole washing your hands after you piss, should only be done if you piss on yourself.  I've gotten pretty good at pissing though, after 30+ years.  Almost never get my hands wet.

....quite repulsive; hold your head high!  As for washing off urine, why fucking bother?  You don't wash off SHIT?!?...lol!  Urine is sterile, after all. 

I remember a post from ages ago where this dude in the gym would wash his hands BEFORE taking a piss.  That made sense to me; why risk getting some fucking fungal infection from some humanoid's monkey-sweat from the gym by pullin' out your cock before washing it?  Kinda makes no sense. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2010, 11:55:41 AM »
....quite repulsive; hold your head high!  As for washing off urine, why fucking bother?  You don't wash off SHIT?!?...lol!  Urine is sterile, after all. 

I remember a post from ages ago where this dude in the gym would wash his hands BEFORE taking a piss.  That made sense to me; why risk getting some fucking fungal infection from some humanoid's monkey-sweat from the gym by pullin' out your cock before washing it?  Kinda makes no sense. 

So true.  Your dick should be the cleanest part (unless you just had anal sex).  You shower and put underwear on.  Your co ck is now protected from the elements.  All day you shake hands, handle money, touch crap all over and then touch your clean dick to take a piss.

My pet peeve is when I'm wiping my ass and my finger breaks through the toilet paper.  Brutal shit finger.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 04:48:51 PM »
Do you guys wipe your ass Front to Back or Back to Front  ???  ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 04:52:14 PM »
Do you guys wipe your ass Front to Back or Back to Front  ???  ???

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2010, 05:31:28 PM »
The only time I use it is after filling up at the gas station but I'm religious about it.  Have you seen some of these people?  :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2010, 05:37:41 PM »

My pet peeve is when I'm wiping my ass and my finger breaks through the toilet paper.  Brutal shit finger.
You need to step up to double ply and quilted, brah. It makes a world of a difference, especially when you fold and wipe...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2010, 05:56:50 PM »
You need to step up to double ply and quilted, brah. It makes a world of a difference, especially when you fold and wipe...

Yea, but think about taking a dump and the water splashing back on your cheeks.  :-\
D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2010, 06:08:24 PM »
brutal sniff test

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2010, 06:10:26 PM »
The only time I use it is after filling up at the gas station but I'm religious about it.  Have you seen some of these people?  :-X

Yea, i had to use it while living in W.V. and definitely Ohio.  ;)
D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2010, 06:12:55 PM »
So true.  Your dick should be the cleanest part (unless you just had anal sex).  You shower and put underwear on.  Your co ck is now protected from the elements.  All day you shake hands, handle money, touch crap all over and then touch your clean dick to take a piss.

Not in my case. About an hour into my day I begin to grow a film of 'ball slim' that gets thicker as the day goes on.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2010, 06:55:23 PM »
hand sanitizers are anti-bacterial you mental midget

I understand that, but if you have dirty hands, it will still be on there, the dirt, just wash your damn hands with soap instead and get the dirt and kill the germs are the same time.  Killing germ's gimme a break I could carry around a thing of rubbing alcohol to do that too, after I touch something, hand sanitizers are just stupid.

TEAM Nasser

owner76

• Getbig II
  • Long Time Lurker
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2010, 05:19:02 AM »
I use a scented one after taking a few puffs off of a Ganja stick... Works wonders, with a little Visine...

8)
BODYBUILDING IS GAY