Author Topic: 80% of fights are won by.....  (Read 12216 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 80% of fights are won by.....
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2014, 08:18:29 PM »
He's got a point wes, nobody here has offered gh or steroids in return for harming a posters family.
I know... ::) I wouldn't expect any of you gh15ers to man up and admit what was going on was wrong and that you ignored it, after all, that's why you were elves. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2014, 01:39:16 AM »
I knew you would miss me. Same here.  :-*

Now if we could only bring Pandemonium back.

And what is this "Welcome Back" thread that you speak of. Is JNN back? I heard that gh15's star performer was banned. They kept a tight reign on that comedic genius and were watching him closely. I guess he didn't quite fit in. Too bad. He's been my favorite poster for years now.

Welcome back Turtletropin  :D

Nice to see you back here bro  8)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2014, 02:28:05 AM »

I fight till I feel like I don't want too anymore, like I said its an amateur bout at the troxy, no big deal they happen every 3 months or so.

I had to go to Birmingham on business and had to stay there for two weeks for a conference and some other shit and I need to find a gym to train in cos I am an excercise addict, if I dont train I go loopy and the hotel gym was shit and being a fan I knew dorians gym was there.

so I called up and went there for two weeks more or less and got talking to him and he PT me for one session which was awesome.

Hey is London Shootfighters where Lee Murray used to train? He is an interesting mother-fucker and I hear he was a big time drug dealer before even entering the world of MMA. You heard any stories about this?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2014, 02:51:15 AM »

Without knowing the circumstances I'm gonna say she deserved it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2014, 05:19:24 AM »
The person who lands the first punch.  I remember seeing this statistic in a movie, I have no idea of it validity but it seems very likely, can anyone remember the movie for some reason I think it may have been a Bruce Willis movie.
I doubt it!  It would be interesting to get a statistic on UFC fights though, did the person who landed the first punch win the fight?
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2014, 05:31:31 AM »
He's got a point wes, nobody here has offered gh or steroids in return for harming a posters family.
I know... ::) I wouldn't expect any of you gh15ers to man up and admit what was going on was wrong and that you ignored it, after all, that's why you were elves. :-*
Of course it was wrong,I never said it wasn`t wrong,I said I had no hand in it.

I posted there big deal,you`ll get over it,if not, I`m sure you can learn to live with it,if not,PM me and I`ll recommend a good psychiatrist.
::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2014, 05:46:58 AM »
Bullshit. Maybe by fucktard's who don't know what they're doing.

Always counter.

Guy who throw the first punch 90% of the time ends up missing, being off balance or hurting their hand in a street fight. It's like you almost just have do no nothing and wait for them to fall over themselves, then boom.

He didn't say who throws the first punch...he said who LANDS the first punch. Clearly you are no pugilist...

And have zero reading comprehension.
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2014, 06:07:27 AM »
gues who won this

n

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2014, 06:52:14 AM »

Um, well, I don't want to seem like I'm bragging or make a big deal out of it but both Wes and myself are Jedis and not elves. It just goes to prove that if you show some initiative, put in the extra hours, come early/leave late; that you can rise in the gh15 organization.

Again not bragging or anything -- just saying.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2014, 06:54:26 AM »
Welcome back Turtletropin  :D

Nice to see you back here bro  8)

Still waiting for the lotion massage to soothe my melanoma infected skin that you promised me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2014, 06:55:33 AM »
Hey is London Shootfighters where Lee Murray used to train? He is an interesting mother-fucker and I hear he was a big time drug dealer before even entering the world of MMA. You heard any stories about this?

Rotting in jail for almost pulling off one of the biggest bank robberies of all time.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2014, 08:41:25 AM »
Rotting in jail for almost pulling off one of the biggest bank robberies of all time.

Rotting in a Moroccan jail at the moment but for how much longer? He will get released in the next 5 years and then what? Must have millions still around from that bank heist. Didn't they take about 100 mill US dollars?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2014, 08:43:32 AM »

The fact is unless we are in a really closed environment like on a dance floor in a club or something you ain't never getting in range.

Say its outside in a club or a pub, you ain't ever getting close to me and the last thing i'm gonna do is throw punch first, especially if its a big bodybuilding type guy, first thing you gonna need to worry about is the beating you gonna get to you knees, you coming close be prepared to take a whole bunch of low kicks to your knees

My theory is if a guy can't stand he can't fight.

Next once you get sick of getting your knee's smashed you gonna try and take me down (that's probably your best bet) but you gonna have to eat a bunch of knees and elbows to your head when you coming in.

Notice not one punch has been thrown yet.

The other guy can't stand properly (cos I fucked his knees coming in), he ate a bunch of knees and elbows trying to take me down and if he does take me down, he's straight getting triangle chocked or arm barred.

It's really that simple.

Stand up is fine if you wearing mitts in a cage but on the street I ain't fucking up my hand hitting you, I got lots more options.

you really are dumb

looking at your pics i can tell you have never been in a fight in your life

all that theory doesnt mean shit in the heat of the moment

a guy like you is more likely to shit in his pants than throw a low kick
T

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2014, 08:47:21 AM »
Junior just blows his way out of confrontations. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2014, 08:51:22 AM »
Um, well, I don't want to seem like I'm bragging or make a big deal out of it but both Wes and myself are Jedis and not elves. It just goes to prove that if you show some initiative, put in the extra hours, come early/leave late; that you can rise in the gh15 organization.

When youre a Jedi,
Youre a Jedi all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin day.

When youre a Jedi,
Let them do what they can,
You got brothers around,
Youre a family man!

Youre never alone,
Youre never disconnected!
Youre home with your own
When companys expected,
Youre well protected!

Then you are set
With a capital J,

(chorus)
;D

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2014, 08:58:40 AM »

Listen up big boy.

First fucking thing is last.

I said in a street fight there are a multiple array of situations that can happen.

I gave examples of someone pulling a gun, knife, there being a gang and stated rule number 1 is to get out of there.

If you are in a 1-2-1 combat situation on the street with no weapons, if you are trying to land a punch on the other guy

a) you are not getting the fuck out of there are now.

b) you gonna be cast as the instigator later when the police catch you and file a report and get done for assult.

Now if some mother fucker tries to hit me, its my fault for letting him get in range and close enough to do that.

One he throws the first punch then its game over for him legally because once I skull fuck his brains I can say it was in self defence blah blah blah.

First thing you need to look out for in a street fight on the street is not your opponent, its the CCTV camera's

Unlike you big boy I stay calm as a cucumber, you fat fucks don't do cardio and when you do its like walking like an elephant and all the juice you take makes your blood pressure go up and you can't stay controlled enough to even fight cos you either start acting like retarted gorillas jumping around like monkeys or you just freeze.

I on the other hand am not a fat fuck like you, I do high intensity cardio all the time, my fucking resting heart is something like 45 bpm

who the fuck do you think is gonna stay cool and who the fuck do you think is gonna shit their pants dumb shit?

If you can let a dude on the internet wind you up so easily how do you keep your cool out on the mean streets?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2014, 09:03:51 AM »

Listen up big boy.

First fucking thing is last.

I said in a street fight there are a multiple array of situations that can happen.

I gave examples of someone pulling a gun, knife, there being a gang and stated rule number 1 is to get out of there.

If you are in a 1-2-1 combat situation on the street with no weapons, if you are trying to land a punch on the other guy

a) you are not getting the fuck out of there now are you.

b) you gonna be cast as the instigator later when the police catch you and file a report and get done for assult.

Now if some mother fucker tries to hit me, its my fault for letting him get in range and close enough to do that.

Once he throws the first punch then its game over for him legally because once I skull fuck his brains I can say it was in self defence blah blah blah.

First thing you need to look out for in a street fight on the street is not your opponent, its the CCTV camera's

Unlike you big boy I stay calm as a cucumber, you fat fucks don't do cardio and when you do its like walking like an elephant and all the juice you take makes your blood pressure go up and you can't stay controlled enough to even fight cos you either start acting like retarted gorillas jumping around like monkeys or you just freeze.

I on the other hand am not a fat fuck like you, I do high intensity cardio all the time, my fucking resting heart is something like 45 bpm

who the fuck do you think is gonna stay cool and who the fuck do you think is gonna shit their pants dumb shit?

CCTV?   Lol.  Oh brother. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2014, 09:11:10 AM »

I understand that they are trying to wind me up and troll and that all good fun and games, but there is serious topic on hand and I am trying to educate them a little bit about what's actually involved because anyone who is not trained has absolutely no idea.

They have no idea how to control adrenaline spikes etc.

They usually try to swing with all out power, which ironically makes them freeze up and have less power....had they spent whole of twenty minutes learning some technique and learning to relax, they will see their punching power go through the roof.

I used to make all these mistakes, but you live and learn.

Anyone who actually knows what I am talking about will 100% understand what I am saying here.

You are babbling about nothing.  So in a real fight you are actually concerned with seeing if there are any CCTV's around?  GTFO with that nonsense.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2014, 09:16:55 AM »
Of course it was wrong,I never said it wasn`t wrong,I said I had no hand in it.

I posted there big deal,you`ll get over it,if not, I`m sure you can learn to live with it,if not,PM me and I`ll recommend a good psychiatrist.
::)

Is this some kind of nursing home tag team?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2014, 09:21:58 AM »
Is this some kind of nursing home tag team?
LOL  :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »

Yeah I don't know where you live but I live in London, a huge cosmopolitan city, its not like wide spaces like in the states, you can't go more than 10 meters here without being on some kinda CCTV camera all centrally controlled.

If someone calls the cops here, the cops are on the scene literally with 3-4 minutes, its not like they states where it takes them forever and you make an escape.

You get arrested here, you are on DNA database for life.

You get a criminal record here you can't travel to places like the states and Australia.

I am a business man, I have to take those things into account, not just talk shit on the internet.

Like I said in a fight on the street, I ain't NEVER swinging first, I am always gonna defend myself intelligently and legally.

How many people on the street do you think are trained fighters or know what they are doing, I guarantee you 98% don't, they usually drunk retards acting tough etc.

If I ever get into a fight one to one with some bozo, I am thinking shit, I can't fuck this guy up too badly, he couldn't end up having a heart attack, hit his head on the floor or some random shit and I would get done for manslaughter.

No thanks, I stick to my game plan

Been to London a number of times.  Was a great city, but I have heard the muslim hordes are taking it over.  What a pity. 

As for fighting on the streets.  I think I agree with you that I'm nit going to start one but once it does I dont give two shits about a camera or the cops.  Tou simply have to do what you have to do or else wake up from a coma because you tried to hold back and the other loser didnt care. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2014, 09:22:51 AM »
Where I grew up,if there was ever any CCTV involved,we`d steal it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2014, 09:24:35 AM »
Who would actually worry about CCTV or the police if a guy`s trying to take your  fucking head off  ???

fuck the dumb shit.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2014, 09:24:55 AM »
Where I grew up,if there was ever any CCTV involved,we`d steal it.

Who are you kidding. Where you grew up Wyatt Earp was in charge. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2014, 09:26:05 AM »
Who are you kidding. Where you grew up Wyatt Earp was in charge. 
>:(

;D