Author Topic: If Lee Haney, Dorian Yates, and Ronnie Coleman competed today...  (Read 23340 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: If Lee Haney, Dorian Yates, and Ronnie Coleman competed today...
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2009, 02:33:48 PM »
I never realized Nasser's back looked so weak in comparison to the others  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2009, 02:34:39 PM »
Parker - Nasser got 2nd at the 97 Olympia.  Are you saying that Wheeler would withdraw if he felt he could have beaten Nasser to get 2nd or even 1st that year?  Just answer that question without beating around the bush.

I wasn't mixing  up wheeler for Gurley lol, I was directing to this pic with Francois and Wheeler asking what's the big hype about Francois?

Flex backed out in 1997 because he was out of shape it had nothing to do with Nasser

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »
Exactly, and Flex did look tiny next to Nasser

Yea, Flex looks like Tony Pearson next to Nasser.  Dont even start about Francios!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »
brutal excuses.. ::)

for real life:

even nassers BEST pails in comparison.

thats why Ronnie has 8 Mr. O titles and Nasser has ZERO.

hope this helps.

You just have to choose the right pictures ;)  (as you do for Ronnie)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2009, 02:40:23 PM »
Flex backed out in 1997 because he was out of shape it had nothing to do with Nasser

Exactly, if he had stepped on stage he would not have gotten top 2 and therefore he stayed in the audience.  Therefore, it counts as a loss to Nasser.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »
Parker - Nasser got 2nd at the 97 Olympia.  Are you saying that Wheeler would withdraw if he felt he could have beaten Nasser to get 2nd or even 1st that year?  Just answer that question without beating around the bush.

I wasn't mixing  up wheeler for Gurley lol, I was directing to this pic with Francois and Wheeler asking what's the big hype about Francois?

Nope, Flex really shot himself in the foot. Flex was working with Shawn Ray for the Arnold, which Flex won. They "buddies". But Shawn didn't want to train with Flex for the O, Shawn's reasoning: "Why would I help a fellow competitor get in shape?" Flex was now the emeny, and Flex was pissed about that. Meanwhile, it has been known that Flex couldn't really get in shape for the Mr. O like he does with the Arnold and early shows.

Flex probably thought, I've beaten Nasser before, I'll beat him again. Flex was pissed he wasn't on track, so he punch a wall or sliding glass window (I forgot), and leid and claimed it was Asian dudes that tried to carjack his whip.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2009, 02:42:19 PM »
Exactly, if he had stepped on stage he would not have gotten top 2 and therefore he stayed in the audience.  Therefore, it counts as a loss to Nasser.

No it doesn't count as a loss , he'd have to face him and be defeated  ;) Flex defeated himself.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »
Nope, Flex really shot himself in the foot. Flex was working with Shawn Ray for the Arnold, which Flex won. They "buddies". But Shawn didn't want to train with Flex for the O, Shawn's reasoning: "Why would I help a fellow competitor get in shape?" Flex was now the emeny, and Flex was pissed about that. Meanwhile, it has been known that Flex couldn't really get in shape for the Mr. O like he does with the Arnold and early shows.

Flex probably thought, I've beaten Nasser before, I'll beat him again. Flex was pissed he wasn't on track, so he punch a wall or sliding glass window (I forgot), and leid and claimed it was Asian dudes that tried to carjack his whip.

still avoiding the question :)

If Flex felt he can get 2nd or 1st would he have withdrawn? 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »
Bob, be honest now. Do you HONESTLY think you are helping Nasser's cause or shedding more light to how good a bodybuilder he once was? Do you honestly think you're accomplishing that by posting about Nasser in every other topic, to the point where you are starting to annoy other members? Unless this is all a joke, then you really ought to do an assessment of what you've done so far in the last month. Instead of getting a favorable opinion about Nasser and his past, all you've done is turn more fans against him. If you are such a devoted fan, then why can't you see that?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2009, 03:09:26 PM »
Bob, be honest now. Do you HONESTLY think you are helping Nasser's cause or shedding more light to how good a bodybuilder he once was? Do you honestly think you're accomplishing that by posting about Nasser in every other topic, to the point where you are starting to annoy other members? Unless this is all a joke, then you really ought to do an assessment of what you've done so far in the last month. Instead of getting a favorable opinion about Nasser and his past, all you've done is turn more fans against him. If you are such a devoted fan, then why can't you see that?

If someone is the type to get a negative opinion of Nasser simply over how often I post about him on an internet forum than that person's opinion is probably pretty irrelevant anyway.  My opinion of Ronnie or Yates or anyone does not change no matter how often Hulkster or ND post about them. 

Otherwise, there are some members who have posted publicly or PM'd me that their opinion of Nasser's physique has improved after seeing all these pics.

I wasn't going to post about Nasser here, but Parker made it hard not to when he said, "And No Effin Nasser posts either!!!!" lol

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2009, 03:11:13 PM »
If someone is the type to get a negative opinion of Nasser simply over how often I post about him on an internet forum than that person's opinion is probably pretty irrelevant anyway.  My opinion of Ronnie or Yates or anyone does not change no matter how often Hulkster or ND post about them. 

Otherwise, there are some members who have posted publicly or PM'd me that their opinion of Nasser's physique has improved after seeing all these pics.

I wasn't going to post about Nasser here, but Parker made it hard not to when he said, "And No Effin Nasser posts either!!!!" lol

I like how you defend Nasser actually but you should just steer clear arguing 24/7

What Sharma does is pretty low and it actually hurts Nasser's reputation.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2009, 03:31:55 PM »
::) ::)

Fuck how grainy is Dorian there. The difference in conditioning is night and day between those two.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2009, 03:36:38 PM »

Like seriously, if you are going to carjack someone, would you pick a big muscular black man, or some skinny white dude. I don't care how good you are with the num-chucks

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2009, 03:43:10 PM »
Dorian's back double biceps annihilates anyone in this shot. When you step back and look at Ronnie's back double bi he just looks odd.

And for good measure, the greatest ab/thigh of all time  :o :o

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2009, 03:54:22 PM »
try again England..
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2009, 04:42:54 PM »
try again England..

yates wins, easily.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2009, 04:44:32 PM »
try again England..

That 1st pic is nuts.

Huge size.....looks like he is carved out of stone.

Greatest of all time.....no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2009, 04:44:58 PM »
ronnie , haney and yates in that order, like all the smart people have said..

yates was a barrel with twigs..ronnie and haney had great classic tapers.

i guess in your world taper is the only thing judged - where ronnie would still loose to many.

in your world things like gyno, calves, big guts arent judged.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2009, 04:46:43 PM »
Nasser couldn't touch this either

mike's back looked somehw strange.. it ws good of course but it’s shape ws one of its kind ;D

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »
[

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »
try again England..

Thank you great Hulkster!  Educate this guy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2009, 04:51:12 PM »
Dorian's back double biceps annihilates anyone in this shot. When you step back and look at Ronnie's back double bi he just looks odd.

And for good measure, the greatest ab/thigh of all time  :o :o

QFT

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2009, 04:58:51 PM »
i guess in your world taper is the only thing judged - where ronnie would still loose to many.

in your world things like gyno, calves, big guts arent judged.

ha ha ha it's easy to exposes this kids weak logic

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2009, 05:23:44 PM »
Thank you great Hulkster!  Educate this guy

pretty tough to fix stupid. ND and his bitches are in their own little world.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2009, 05:25:03 PM »
pretty tough to fix stupid. ND and his bitches are in their own little world.. :-\

kind of ironic Ronnie agrees with us lol owned yet again  ;)