Author Topic: Re: pm q answerd  (Read 3031 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2006, 01:38:57 PM »
For fcuks sake 240 or Bust. Get a grip of yourself mate.

What the hell does Charlie Sheen knows about politics, about investigative journalism, about the credibility of the government, about anything besides acting?  ???

I'm a fan of some of Sheen's acting, but that's as far as my appreciation for him goes.

Sheen has no more or no less credibility than you or anyone else IMO.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2006, 02:29:44 PM »
A small group.  Not "The Govt".  Don't be thickheaded.  A small group made the planes stand down. A small group made WTC7 fell.  Your local congressman had no fucking clue. But the VP, who sat with a group in DC and monitored the Flight 77 appraoch, knew a wee bit ;)

Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth.  Was the U.S. government behind 9/11 or not?  If you believe they were (like you've said countless times on this board) then stop saying "we're not accusing anyone of anything" and that "All I want is a new investigation to answer the Qs which remain." 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2006, 02:52:51 PM »
I believe a small group of people, in both govt and private positions, were complicit in the attacks.   I believe something made officials at NORAD not scramble the planes.  I believe something made the FAA supervisor destroy the interview tape.  I believe something brought down building 7 which just wasn't those 19 pricks.

There is a nice set of questions developed by the 911 widows that they asked of the 911 commissions.  i believe they touched 1% of the questions.  If they were to answer the other 99% of questions, I would be a happy man. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2006, 02:55:09 PM »
And for the record, I really believe that Bush was not a part of things that day.  He was warned by 12 countries of the impending attacks, including very specific details by the germans in early august.  I like Bush, and I don't think he was an integal part of things.  When presented with shitty circumstances, sometimes people give in. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2006, 05:28:37 PM »
And for the record, I really believe that Bush was not a part of things that day.  He was warned by 12 countries of the impending attacks, including very specific details by the germans in early august.  I like Bush, and I don't think he was an integal part of things.  When presented with shitty circumstances, sometimes people give in. 

You like the farting president?

Ok.

I tell you what, there are plenty of Republicans I think are suited for Presidency.

George W Bush is not one of them.

Dick Cheney is the sole reason Bush isn't fcuking everything up for good.

Cheney, for all his faults, at least he's not a dumbass. He's intelligent.

Bush?

Find me a person who claims George W Bush is above average intelligent and I will have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell.

Compare McCain and Bush. Powell and Bush. Schwarzenegger and Bush.

Bush is a mental midget in comparison to these three.

We all know it.

McCain's a decent man in many ways. When Bush were using a phony Veteran group to attack John Kerry's war credits, McCain was having none of it. He was disgusted, and spoke out against it loudly.

Bush, who claimed he wasn't involved with the Veteran group, did not.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2006, 07:38:18 PM »
bush is a very very smart man. he didnt achieve the highest position in life being a dumbass. in order to run for president you have to take psychological and iq tests. these tests are made public and you can go look them up, but ill try to find them. bush's iq rated him a genius which was way higher than kerrys.
why would sommeone think bush is stupid? the only reason why is because he is a terrible speaker. the president himeself even admits to being a bad public speaker. but a bad president? you can make that argument but dont make judgments about how a guy gives speaches.