Author Topic: Re: pm q answerd  (Read 3018 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: pm q answerd
« on: October 21, 2006, 10:22:48 PM »
gary busey is a strong believer that 911 was an inside job.  big alex jones fan.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 10:25:24 PM »
i think alex jones was behind 911 and that knowledge allowed him to penetrate deep into the conspiracy!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 10:39:34 PM »
i think alex jones was behind 911 and that knowledge allowed him to penetrate deep into the conspiracy!

I am sure the very well-funded, very complete, and very unbiased 911 Commission would have gotten to the bottom of it, if so!

[/sarcasm]

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 10:48:33 PM »
there was an interview with the one of the heads of the 911 comission (i think his name was something hamilton?) on youtube that i watched a couple weeks ago. he basically said their report was rushed, obstructed and incomplete, but that they did the best they could. i believed him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 10:52:12 PM »
there was an interview with the one of the heads of the 911 comission (i think his name was something hamilton?) on youtube that i watched a couple weeks ago. he basically said their report was rushed, obstructed and incomplete, but that they did the best they could. i believed him

They were given 13M for it.   bush's inauguration got $60 million.  Shows you priorities.
They refused the investigation for 441 days until the protesters becae too much.  They refused to let firefighter testify about the explosions all over the building, they refused to look at building 7, they refused to question FAA/NORAD on their monster contractions, or yell at the guy who DESTROYED FAA RECORDINGS FROM THAT MORNING!

LOL.. people who nod their head and just agree with everything they are told are so stupid.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 10:53:33 PM »
i agree *nodding*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 10:56:40 PM »
i agree *nodding*

What do all these people have in common? :)

* Jesse Ventura
* Charlie Sheen
* Peter Gabriel
* Ed Asner
* The Jersey Girls (widows who forced the 9/11 Commission into being)
* Daniel Ellsberg (author of the Pentagon Papers)
* Paul Craig Roberts (Stanford Fellow, father of Reaganomics)
* Andreas von Buelow (former German tech minister)
* Johannes B. Koeppl (former German defense minister)
* Michael Meacher (member of British parliament)
* Stanley Hilton (former chief of staff for Bob Dole)
* Robert M. Bowman (flew 101 combat missions of Vietnam, father of "Star Wars" program)
* Morgan Reynolds (former chief economist in Bush administration)
* Craig Murray (former UK ambassador)
* Bill Christison (28-year veteran of CIA)
* Webster Tarpley ("Unauthorized Biography of Bush")
* Bill Doyle (head of largest 9/11 victim's group)
* Congressman Curt Weldon

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2006, 11:11:26 PM »
ya our government was behind 911. our same government that gets caught doing the stupidest shit. the president cant even get a blow job without getting caught. but 911, which would take thousands of people to pull off, ya no problem.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 11:17:38 PM »
woah, kh300...

we're not accusing anyone of anything.  Simply pointing out that NORAD stood down, something that 19 guys with knives couldn't influence.  Personally, I don't believe Bush had much to do with 911. 

All I want is a new investigation to answer the Qs which remain.  ANything wrong with that?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 11:24:37 PM »
please explain to us how you cracked the getbig ip privacy security. 

240, tomr is the biggest BS artist in Getbig. Check out this thread where I exposed his fraud

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=102628.0

And if you want to know what he looks like, this is him, blowing homeless guys

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=102084.0

Hahahahahahahahaha

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2006, 11:50:56 PM »
240 what questions are unaswerd?

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006, 09:55:48 AM »
What the hell does NORAD standing down have to do w/911?The planes that hit the towers were domestic flights that took off from US airfields.The US air force wouldn't be sending out reconnaisance planes to intercept known flights originating in their own air space would they?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 10:23:49 AM »
What the hell does NORAD standing down have to do w/911?The planes that hit the towers were domestic flights that took off from US airfields.The US air force wouldn't be sending out reconnaisance planes to intercept known flights originating in their own air space would they?

Yes.  In 2001, there were 100 domestic flights which went off course.  All were intercepted.  Most were intercepted within 15 minutes or less.  Remember golfer Payne Stewart?  His plane lost pressure and was intercepted in about 15 minutes.  It's standard procedure- when a plane has a distress beacon, loses transponder, goes of course, or stops response, fighter jets are scrambled immediately.

In the case of the hijacking on 911, at least 3, if not 4, of the planes should have been intercepted before hitting targets.  We knew at 8:14 that plane 1 was jacked.  No interceptors were launched until 9:38 AM - from Gen Myers himself at DoD. 

If standard procedures had been in place, after the first plane hit, the other 3 would have been quickly caught and brought down.  Many aviation experts, past pilots, and others have scratched their heads... just what was happening that day?  Who stopped them?  FAA made things worse by destroying their interview recordings from that day (WTF?) and NORAD lied on the stand in the 911 commission about when they knew.  They said they knew much later, while FAA record show there was communications going on with NORAD at 8:16 that AM.  FAA has emergency lines set up with Sec Srvc, FBI, CIA, and NORAD for just these cases.

*someone or something* stopped standard procedure from happening.  Many Americans want to put the FAA and NORAD employees on the stand (the guys whose job it was to scramble planes that day) and directly ask them why they didn't follow procedure.  The 911 commission never did that :(

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2006, 10:49:08 AM »
On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. which is the norm.
When the hijackers turned off the planes' transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country's busiest air corridors. And NORAD's sophisticated radar looks outward for threats, not inward. Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn't prepared to track them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2006, 11:04:45 AM »
woah, kh300...

we're not accusing anyone of anything.  Simply pointing out that NORAD stood down, something that 19 guys with knives couldn't influence.  Personally, I don't believe Bush had much to do with 911. 

All I want is a new investigation to answer the Qs which remain.  ANything wrong with that?

Good grief man.  You have accused the U.S. government of participating in 9-11 about 1,000 times on this board.  Do you even read your own posts?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2006, 12:16:45 PM »
" there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. which is the norm.
When the hijackers turned off the planes' transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country's busiest air corridors. And NORAD's sophisticated radar looks outward for threats, not inward. Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn't prepared to track them.  "

I am watching the game, or I would dig up the info behind this. The man got on the stand and actually said this- that "NORAD does not follow plans INSIDE the US", which is the most dumbfuck incorrect statement ever made.  Hell, all the wargames they were playing that day were INSIDE the US!   

NORAD watched everything that day, and all tests were turned off at 9:01 AM.  Odd, as they were told there was a hijacking 45 minutes earlier (FAA admits they told NORAD at 8:16 AM).

1) Why the hell were those tests continued to run for 45 minutes?
2) Are you silly enough to believe NORAD can't watch US airspace when they had 11 tests DOING EXACTLY THAT the same morning?

People hid their faces that day as the NORAD spokesman stood up there and said watching US airspace isn't their job! LOL... they drill all year for threats inside the US.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2006, 12:18:02 PM »
Good grief man.  You have accused the U.S. government of participating in 9-11 about 1,000 times on this board.  Do you even read your own posts?   

A small group.  Not "The Govt".  Don't be thickheaded.  A small group made the planes stand down. A small group made WTC7 fell.  Your local congressman had no fucking clue. But the VP, who sat with a group in DC and monitored the Flight 77 appraoch, knew a wee bit ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2006, 12:21:24 PM »
What do all these people have in common? :)

* Jesse Ventura
* Charlie Sheen
* Peter Gabriel
* Ed Asner
* The Jersey Girls (widows who forced the 9/11 Commission into being)
* Daniel Ellsberg (author of the Pentagon Papers)
* Paul Craig Roberts (Stanford Fellow, father of Reaganomics)
* Andreas von Buelow (former German tech minister)
* Johannes B. Koeppl (former German defense minister)
* Michael Meacher (member of British parliament)
* Stanley Hilton (former chief of staff for Bob Dole)
* Robert M. Bowman (flew 101 combat missions of Vietnam, father of "Star Wars" program)
* Morgan Reynolds (former chief economist in Bush administration)
* Craig Murray (former UK ambassador)
* Bill Christison (28-year veteran of CIA)
* Webster Tarpley ("Unauthorized Biography of Bush")
* Bill Doyle (head of largest 9/11 victim's group)
* Congressman Curt Weldon

what?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2006, 12:24:10 PM »
I watched a documentary last night.  They sat with some OK City survivors, and showed them evidence.

They showed US govt seismic data, showing 2 huge blasts, a few seconds apart.  (Official story- one truck bomb).

THey showed initial news reports, where they showed two huge additional bombs being carted out, then those same reporters telling later "No bombs were found, just a truck bomb".  

They showed drawings the media used to explain it, with a giant crater in the ground.  Then, they showed that exact spot in video takes, the ground intact and debris actually blow AT it from the building.

People who were there refused to face it.  "No, we were told it was a truck bomb, and there were no other bombs."  Well, here is your state governor, on tv, describing the two bombs recovered. "No, he must be wrong, those reporters were wrong, FEMA was wrong, they were all wrong.  The final report said it was a truck".

When asked "How can you ignore the evidence and still believe what is provably a lie".

No answer.

Point is, 1/3 of people are too fucking stupid/scared to ever believe their lying eyes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2006, 12:24:52 PM »
what?

they all want 911 reinvestigated.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2006, 12:31:50 PM »
they all want 911 reinvestigated.

Well if Charlie Sheen wants it... ;D
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2006, 12:37:54 PM »
Well if Charlie Sheen wants it... ;D

LOL... one shocking one is Dr. Robert Bowman.  He was a fighter pilot and fathered the Star Wars missile defense system.  Phd in something (nuclear something I think).  Special advisor to many congressman over the years.  Brilliant dude, well connected in science and military ops.

When HE says 911 was bullshit, I listen.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2006, 12:40:06 PM »
LOL... one shocking one is Dr. Robert Bowman.  He was a fighter pilot and fathered the Star Wars missile defense system.  Phd in something (nuclear something I think).  Special advisor to many congressman over the years.  Brilliant dude, well connected in science and military ops.

When HE says 911 was bullshit, I listen.

I heard you used to be hilarious back in the day, too bad you are a nutbag these days  ;)
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2006, 12:41:07 PM »
I heard you used to be hilarious back in the day, too bad you are a nutbag these days  ;)

I guess this is growing up!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2006, 01:36:09 PM »
A small group.  Not "The Govt".  Don't be thickheaded.  A small group made the planes stand down. A small group made WTC7 fell.  Your local congressman had no fucking clue. But the VP, who sat with a group in DC and monitored the Flight 77 appraoch, knew a wee bit ;)

no small group could pull off the biggest consperancy in the history of the world. thousand of people would have to be in on it. claims that the plane wasnt a commercial flight but a military plane. people on the plane were calling their families, so right there that theory is shot down. plus look at the clear closeup photos of the planes hitting, they were commercial flights with nothing on the bottom. dont go by edited video. now if they were military planes,where did the other ones go? into the ocean? now you got the coast guard, navy, norad,the national security center, and all of the private security companys would have to be keeping their mouths shut. if the plane landed on a military base. now you have civilians and the army keeping their mouths shut. no small group could pull it off, and big group could get away with it.