Author Topic: Do you believe in ALIENS?  (Read 11677 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Do you believe in ALIENS?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 01:58:42 PM »
Wiki's got a whole section for you about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid

creepy stuff  but I dunno if I'm convinced!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »
Yah, there's alien among us. She was able to fool most of us in the beginning, looking mostly like a human being. Time's turning her back into an alien though.

Check it out

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »

Alleged photos of small (est. 80cm / 2.5ft tall) "reptilian"-amphibian humanoid alien taken on 20-Aug-1993. From a series of 6 Polaroid photos taken by 23yr old Italian painter Filiberto Caponi in Pretare d'Arquata del Tronto (in Marche) Italy in 1993.

Note: Studying the characteristics of sighting reports, it seems possible that such beings have been reported all over the world and at different times, but given different names. Various regional names (Chupacabras, Kappa, Jersey Devil, Kalanoro etc) hide the fact they all resemble eachother in their humanoid body plan, bipedal posture, number of digits (3), short arms, long legs, facial characteristics, aquatic habits, feeding habits etc.

Unbelievably, in total there have been 5 encounters of Filiberto Caponi with the being. In the first one of 9-May-1993 he did not photograph it. On 24-May-1993, he took two photos (photo 1, photo 2). On the 11-Aug one photo (photo 3), where the being is within a dark covering. On 20-Aug he took two photos of the being sitting (photo 4, photo 5 most detail). On 20-Sep he took the last picture in which the being is seen upright with stretched legs and seemingly without its coveralls (photo 6). Apparently, in all but the last one of Caponi's photos, the being is wearing "cover-alls" and a "helmet".

Could this being be water dwelling / amphibian? (more on the significance of this later) Extracts from Caponi's 1993 testimony which suggest that the being desires water (if indeed amphibian, its coveralls might simply serve to keep its skin moist, rather than be a "space suit"):

"The being had always appeared with gauze around the legs, and something similar to leather on its back, but this time it did not wear its covering anymore, but appeared with two tubes on the thorax that seemed to slightly move under its skin, like from air or liquid pressure, or some fluid, I don't know, maybe for its respiration. The small tubes both moved rhythmically. And an other important thing: I was convinced that the body was wet, it drained water, it dripped. But not much. From its head, water passed beside the eyes like some sweat. I want to emphasize that that evening my sister had also heard the noises, on the small terrace of our house, where my father had two drums in which he put water for watering the flowers. The drums were supposed to be full, but instead one was half empty. We have thought that perhaps it had gone to bathe itself. Maybe during the night, it had "undressed", dipped in a drum, washed, and jumped from the terrace, producing the noise of a jump in water that my sister heard."

Also, the only time the being was seen without its coveralls, was on 20-Sep-1993, i.e. a night with heavy rain.

Related: Another incident involving similar "reptilian" humanoid beings occured at the city of Varginha, Brazil in Jan-1996. Notice the striking similarities between the being in the Caponi photos and the descriptions of the beings at the Varginha incident witnesses: "oily/shiny (wet?) brown skin", "large head, large eyes, "very small hands with three webbed fingers" (src: student Hildo Lucio Galdino), "huge veins running down its neck, like a giant ox heart". In a squatting position (squatting is also how Caponi's sketch depict it, in his first encounter). Of the two beings chased and shot by soldiers from Tres Coracoes Army Base, one had "no bodily hair", whereas the other had 3 protrusions on its head going around the head (sometimes described as "horns") and was "covered in dark brown hair" (male/female? uniform?). Made a strange buzzing sound (like a swarm of bees).

Another researcher independently arrived to the idea the Varginha beings were amphibian:

the idea of these creatures being water based comes from various aspects put together: [house-servant working for a military officer] witnessed video where the captured beings were seen inside water tanks. Membranes between fingers. Creature kept wrapped in wet sheets. The alien was seen at the zoo on a location just a few meters from the lake. Skin looking wet - amphibious like.
    Src: Varginha Diary by Newton Augusto

American medical doctor and UFO investigator Dr. Roger Leir traveled to Brazil in 2003 and interviewed a Varginha doctor who said he examined one of the aliens. The Brazilian physician observed brown shiny skin, reticulated with a discernable outline of large cells, much like reptilian skin, which though smooth, showed the outlines of scales. "The feet were unusual, with 3 short central toes on the front of the foot, while on one side was an additional prehensile-like appendage which pointed downwards in a resting position. At the end of this appendage was a claw approximatly ¾ to 1-inch in length." Leir recounted (src: C2C interviews on 29-Aug-2004 and 22-May-2005). [Todo: footprint / track plaster casts?]

According to Brazilian UFOlogist A.J. Gevaerd, Varginha is probably the best documented CE3 incident in the world, as over 80 direct first-hand witnesses have come forward to confirm the capture of at least 2 beings:

To top off this copy and paste masterpiece, I'd like to say that there's more to come from me on this topic. It's one I've taken interest in recently and done a bit of research on. The story gets very fucking strange.

I end on this note: If you believe in alien visitation, naturally, your next question should be what they're doing here. If they've been here for as long history records, it is clear they have an agenda. What is their agenda? Some people I've come across in my research have compelling stories about what it could be. To be continued... dun dun dun...

oh brother. brutal stupidity..

EEEETEEE PHOONEE HOOOME  ::)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 02:45:24 PM »
I saw this Alien at Ironman last weekend! Fuck me! He's for real 2! He will competing again this weekend on the ASC!!!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »
oh brother. brutal stupidity..

EEEETEEE PHOONEE HOOOME  ::)

Yeah me and over 80 Brazilian witnesses, including the doctor who examined it.

There is a lot to this story.

http://www.kajen.com/~rasken/varginha.html

Varginha ET Case - The Whole Story Updated,
by the Ufologists
** This article was originally published in the brazilian “Revista UFO” (UFO Magazine), Special Issue #13, July 1996, edited by CBPDV (Centro Brasileiro para Pesquisa de Discos Voadores - Brazilian Center for Flying Saucer Research), Editor A.J.Gevaerd.
* This is a short version , kindly summarized and translated from portuguese by P.H.Andrade, with the help of his brother, Carlos.
** This article is updated until July 1996. First submitted on August 9 th, 1996.

EXPLOSIVE REPORT !
Contents :

- The researchers' Secret Investigative Diary on the Case -

- Part 1 - by ufologist Ubirajara Franco Rodrigues
- Part 2- by ufologist Vitório Pacaccini

- What the other (brazilian) UFO researchers think about the case - personal impressions from the ufologists A.J.Gevaerd, Irene Granchi, Reginaldo Athayde, Claudeir Covo, Edson Boaventura Jr., RicardoVarella Corrêa, Marco Antônio Petit, Rogério Porto Breier, and Eduardo Mondini.
- Firemen deny involvement in the Varginha ET capture - by (brazilian) UFO Magazine team
- Risking life to investigate the Varginha case - by Vitorio Pacaccini.
- Military-vehicles-and-planes movements described by witness - by UFO Magazine team
- UFO and alien sightings continue in Varginha - by UFO Magazine team
- Witnesses receive offer of money to deny the story - by UFO Magazine team
- Media has an important role in the case - by UFO Magazine team.

- Last News on Varginha Case - published in brazilian UFO Magazine, Issue #45, August 1996. (some passages)

- Other Varginha Sites

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The researchers’ Secret Investigative Diary on the Case - by Vitorio Pacaccini and Ubirajara Franco Rodrigues .

Part 1 - by Ubirajara Franco Rodrigues.

The Saturday that the ET capture took place, January 20th ‘96, I wasn’t in Varginha. The day after, Jan 21st, I arrived at about 10: 30 a.m. and received a call from a storekeeper who owns a shop in the center of the town, Mr. Milton. He asked if I had knowledge of what happened the day before and told me that “... some girls had seen a weird animal, something like a little monster”. (...)

That same night, as I realized that the rumour was already spreaded throughout the city, I called Milton again to get further details. (...) An employee of his shop would have more information. (...) She knew the people that had seen the strange being. (...) The girls live at Rua Tapajós [ Tapajós Street ] , Varginha, to where I went. (...) I asked a near storekeeper if she knew the girls, she said so, adding that "she had also observed the movement around that area regarding the case". This lady said she was friend of Luisa (the girls’ mother) and that she was told the girls arrived at home scared, that afternoon. They were screaming, crying and shaking. They had seen something very ugly. (...)

Meanwhile, the rumours continue to spread through the city. Some people said the creature had been captured and taken to the "Hospital Regional" [Regional Hospital], that it had a big belly, seemed to be pregnant, and made a noise, like if it was crying. (...)

FIRST WEEK OF INVESTIGATIONS - I began to investigate and was helped by a friend (...) , Sérgio, director of TV Princesa, a local TV station. We’ve got access to a boy that said he was present at the capture. But his words didn’t make any sense, he was too childish, and very confused. (...) We also have got access to a woman, which runned away the moment we approached her. Her husband tried to convince her to give us some info, but she refused. (...)

Finally, we found the girls and took their testimony. They were two sisters whose mother, Mrs.Luisa, received me a little suspicious. I identified myself as an UFO researcher and lawyer, and explained my interest in the situation. (...) I’ve got extremely impressed with what they told me, specially the older girl, Liliane, 16. When she was telling me what happened, she burst into tears. (...) Then, I asked them to introduce me to the third witness : her friend, Katia, 22, that also cried when we met.

I asked them to take me to the place where all had happened. (...) They told that when they were in the middle of that pathway, they saw a strange being squatted in the ground (...). To Valquíria, the younger, “that appeared to be a giant ox heart”. (...) They realized that it was something out-of-this-world, when they returned to the street and went away, running.

(...) After hearing all the story from her daughters, Luísa returned to the place to see if she could find any evidence, but she didn’t. (...) Luísa felt a strange smell, very strong and impossible to be compared to anything else. The following days, I kept on talking to them, and asked them to repeat several times what they had seen.

AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL AT THE HOSPITAL - This procedure is common in researches, because it helps to find contradictions in the testimonies. (...) Meanwhile, the rumours continued to spread, increase, and gained consistency in Varginha. The whole city started to comment on the story. (...) In Varginha, there are three hospitals, however the rumours converged only to the Regional Hospital. It wasn’t possible to be sure of anything, specially about which hospital would be involved with the fact. Everything was obscure, until I managed to talk to a nurse of Regional Hospital (which name cannot be revealed, in order to preserve her safety). She was very reluctant to receive and talk to me until, finally, she accepted to be interviewed. She revealed that, on Sunday, January 21st, a strange movement occurred at Hospital Regional . The fact involved physicians coming from out of Varginha, the Military Police and Army vehicles. However, she didn’t speak a word about the Fire Department. (...) One of the hospital sections , according to our source, was closed for some hours, in order to avoid the access of employees, patients and visitors. She also said that, on Monday, January 22nd, she was called, together with other employees, for a meeting at the director’s room. According to her testimony, the director said that all that movement should be ignored, because "it was just a training for the doctors and military personnel". (...)
~

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 02:47:17 PM »
TEEEEEEEEAM PHIL HEATH  ;D

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 02:49:17 PM »
Yeah me and over 80 Brazilian witnesses, including the doctor that examined it.

There is a lot to this story.

http://www.kajen.com/~rasken/varginha.html

Varginha ET Case - The Whole Story Updated,
by the Ufologists
** This article was originally published in the brazilian “Revista UFO” (UFO Magazine), Special Issue #13, July 1996, edited by CBPDV (Centro Brasileiro para Pesquisa de Discos Voadores - Brazilian Center for Flying Saucer Research), Editor A.J.Gevaerd.
* This is a short version , kindly summarized and translated from portuguese by P.H.Andrade, with the help of his brother, Carlos.
** This article is updated until July 1996. First submitted on August 9 th, 1996.

EXPLOSIVE REPORT !
Contents :

- The researchers' Secret Investigative Diary on the Case -

- Part 1 - by ufologist Ubirajara Franco Rodrigues
- Part 2- by ufologist Vitório Pacaccini

- What the other (brazilian) UFO researchers think about the case - personal impressions from the ufologists A.J.Gevaerd, Irene Granchi, Reginaldo Athayde, Claudeir Covo, Edson Boaventura Jr., RicardoVarella Corrêa, Marco Antônio Petit, Rogério Porto Breier, and Eduardo Mondini.
- Firemen deny involvement in the Varginha ET capture - by (brazilian) UFO Magazine team
- Risking life to investigate the Varginha case - by Vitorio Pacaccini.
- Military-vehicles-and-planes movements described by witness - by UFO Magazine team
- UFO and alien sightings continue in Varginha - by UFO Magazine team
- Witnesses receive offer of money to deny the story - by UFO Magazine team
- Media has an important role in the case - by UFO Magazine team.

- Last News on Varginha Case - published in brazilian UFO Magazine, Issue #45, August 1996. (some passages)

- Other Varginha Sites

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The researchers’ Secret Investigative Diary on the Case - by Vitorio Pacaccini and Ubirajara Franco Rodrigues .

Part 1 - by Ubirajara Franco Rodrigues.

The Saturday that the ET capture took place, January 20th ‘96, I wasn’t in Varginha. The day after, Jan 21st, I arrived at about 10: 30 a.m. and received a call from a storekeeper who owns a shop in the center of the town, Mr. Milton. He asked if I had knowledge of what happened the day before and told me that “... some girls had seen a weird animal, something like a little monster”. (...)

That same night, as I realized that the rumour was already spreaded throughout the city, I called Milton again to get further details. (...) An employee of his shop would have more information. (...) She knew the people that had seen the strange being. (...) The girls live at Rua Tapajós [ Tapajós Street ] , Varginha, to where I went. (...) I asked a near storekeeper if she knew the girls, she said so, adding that "she had also observed the movement around that area regarding the case". This lady said she was friend of Luisa (the girls’ mother) and that she was told the girls arrived at home scared, that afternoon. They were screaming, crying and shaking. They had seen something very ugly. (...)

Meanwhile, the rumours continue to spread through the city. Some people said the creature had been captured and taken to the "Hospital Regional" [Regional Hospital], that it had a big belly, seemed to be pregnant, and made a noise, like if it was crying. (...)

FIRST WEEK OF INVESTIGATIONS - I began to investigate and was helped by a friend (...) , Sérgio, director of TV Princesa, a local TV station. We’ve got access to a boy that said he was present at the capture. But his words didn’t make any sense, he was too childish, and very confused. (...) We also have got access to a woman, which runned away the moment we approached her. Her husband tried to convince her to give us some info, but she refused. (...)

Finally, we found the girls and took their testimony. They were two sisters whose mother, Mrs.Luisa, received me a little suspicious. I identified myself as an UFO researcher and lawyer, and explained my interest in the situation. (...) I’ve got extremely impressed with what they told me, specially the older girl, Liliane, 16. When she was telling me what happened, she burst into tears. (...) Then, I asked them to introduce me to the third witness : her friend, Katia, 22, that also cried when we met.

I asked them to take me to the place where all had happened. (...) They told that when they were in the middle of that pathway, they saw a strange being squatted in the ground (...). To Valquíria, the younger, “that appeared to be a giant ox heart”. (...) They realized that it was something out-of-this-world, when they returned to the street and went away, running.

(...) After hearing all the story from her daughters, Luísa returned to the place to see if she could find any evidence, but she didn’t. (...) Luísa felt a strange smell, very strong and impossible to be compared to anything else. The following days, I kept on talking to them, and asked them to repeat several times what they had seen.

AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL AT THE HOSPITAL - This procedure is common in researches, because it helps to find contradictions in the testimonies. (...) Meanwhile, the rumours continued to spread, increase, and gained consistency in Varginha. The whole city started to comment on the story. (...) In Varginha, there are three hospitals, however the rumours converged only to the Regional Hospital. It wasn’t possible to be sure of anything, specially about which hospital would be involved with the fact. Everything was obscure, until I managed to talk to a nurse of Regional Hospital (which name cannot be revealed, in order to preserve her safety). She was very reluctant to receive and talk to me until, finally, she accepted to be interviewed. She revealed that, on Sunday, January 21st, a strange movement occurred at Hospital Regional . The fact involved physicians coming from out of Varginha, the Military Police and Army vehicles. However, she didn’t speak a word about the Fire Department. (...) One of the hospital sections , according to our source, was closed for some hours, in order to avoid the access of employees, patients and visitors. She also said that, on Monday, January 22nd, she was called, together with other employees, for a meeting at the director’s room. According to her testimony, the director said that all that movement should be ignored, because "it was just a training for the doctors and military personnel". (...)

Heay Man! Do you really think we are going to read all that shit!

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 02:56:30 PM »
haha well you should before you pass it off as BS.
~

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 03:06:17 PM »
haha well you should before you pass it off as BS.

1.That seriously look fake.

2.Any video of that puppet? (no I didn't bother seeing the videos you posted since I assume they are filled with UFO crap)

3.I do believe in aliens but I don't believe they came here,not to mention have secret ties with governments.

4.Let me understand,this creature that have the capability of traveling MANY MANY light years to Earth ended up like a homeless on the street?  ::) Where are his shipmates? Why is he naked? No equipment?
It "faker" than Gaydonis lifting pics/videos.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 03:10:23 PM »
1.That seriously look fake.

2.Any video of that puppet? (no I didn't bother seeing the videos you posted since I assume they are filled with UFO crap)

3.I do believe in aliens but I don't believe they came here,not to mention have secret ties with governments.

4.Let me understand,this creature that have the capability of traveling MANY MANY light years to Earth ended up like a homeless on the street?  ::) Where are his shipmates? Why is he naked? No equipment?
It "faker" than Gaydonis lifting pics/videos.

1. Every judgement you just made is based on your immediate reaction to only seeing the pictures.

2. If you watch the documentary I posted and you still don't believe that aliens are visiting us, I will mail you $100 via paypal.
~

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »
UFO Magazines, wtf!!! I think I'm gone start a ghost magazine and rip some peoples money of!

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »
4.Let me understand,this creature that have the capability of traveling MANY MANY light years to Earth ended up like a homeless on the street?   Where are his shipmates? Why is he naked? No equipment?

dude, you gotta be kidding me. Where have you been in the last 20 years ??? They all come naked with no equipment. That is how the technology works. Space travel is always time travel. See below how T1, T2 and T3 arrived.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 03:36:47 PM »
1. Every judgement you just made is based on your immediate reaction to only seeing the pictures.

2. If you watch the documentary I posted and you still don't believe that aliens are visiting us, I will mail you $100 via paypal.

How long is it? Im not sure its worth 100$.
Besides the fact that I seen many,as I mentioned I belive in aliens and I would love it if they actualy did visit us.

I might get by to watch it tommorow,but you still havnt awnsered any of my questions.

Ninja edit: LMAO I just watched the video on the first post,if thats the style of your documentry you are truly sad.
So 80 people saw this and besides those shady pics they have no other proof? When was it 1459? Not one video camera? If this was truly classified all of those pictures and people would have been interogated and the pictures taken from them including from the net.

When was the last time you saw plans for Tomhawk missiles on the web? And thats 30 year old technolegy,you talk about the greatest secret ever.... ::)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »
These aliens attach themselves to people who are basically afraid of there own shadow...If you ever come in contact with any alien including a shape shifter, they all will try to fuck with your head...Just play it off like you've been there before...They smell fear and feed off if it...You have to fight these things mentally....And remember, they can never kill the being in you...Only the human...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 04:21:23 PM »
oh yeah and there have been a couple of powerball winners who claim they were abducted...If you find yourself being taken away by some of these bastards, remember to get some powerball numbers from them...BUT YOU HAVE TO ASK THEM FOR IT....

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »
How long is it? Im not sure its worth 100$.
Besides the fact that I seen many,as I mentioned I belive in aliens and I would love it if they actualy did visit us.

I might get by to watch it tommorow,but you still havnt awnsered any of my questions.

Ninja edit: LMAO I just watched the video on the first post,if thats the style of your documentry you are truly sad.
So 80 people saw this and besides those shady pics they have no other proof? When was it 1459? Not one video camera? If this was truly classified all of those pictures and people would have been interogated and the pictures taken from them including from the net.

When was the last time you saw plans for Tomhawk missiles on the web? And thats 30 year old technolegy,you talk about the greatest secret ever.... ::)
figgs owes you 100$

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 04:31:13 PM »
I believe, but I don't believe cock and bull stories on youtube created by loonies who have nothing better to do.

How about some concrete proof?

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 05:37:59 PM »
i believe in STEROIDS
TEAM WOLF

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 06:48:52 PM »
PROOF!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 07:20:32 PM »

lollll hoax plain and simple, like the alien autopsy

are you delusional?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »

Shit, I want in on that.
HAHA, RON.....

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2008, 08:41:51 PM »
THIS is the documentary I was talking about. I thought I posted it but I didn't.

Deal still rests. Gordiano, you're in.

UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646
~

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2008, 08:42:51 PM »
UFO Magazines, wtf!!! I think I'm gone start a ghost magazine and rip some peoples money of!

Hell, start a "muscle" magazine.....I hear that are plenty of people in to that..... ;)
HAHA, RON.....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2008, 09:20:54 PM »
THIS is the documentary I was talking about. I thought I posted it but I didn't.

Deal still rests. Gordiano, you're in.

UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646

johnny morgan falcon  and his brother billy falcon will return with masterfull fine assed hoes from nibiru!

A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2008, 09:32:23 PM »
Fuck i would love to go to Area 51. 8)
No doubt about it...