Author Topic: Do you believe in ALIENS?  (Read 11657 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Do you believe in ALIENS?
« on: February 24, 2008, 10:06:46 PM »

Alleged photos of small (est. 80cm / 2.5ft tall) "reptilian"-amphibian humanoid alien taken on 20-Aug-1993. From a series of 6 Polaroid photos taken by 23yr old Italian painter Filiberto Caponi in Pretare d'Arquata del Tronto (in Marche) Italy in 1993.

Note: Studying the characteristics of sighting reports, it seems possible that such beings have been reported all over the world and at different times, but given different names. Various regional names (Chupacabras, Kappa, Jersey Devil, Kalanoro etc) hide the fact they all resemble eachother in their humanoid body plan, bipedal posture, number of digits (3), short arms, long legs, facial characteristics, aquatic habits, feeding habits etc.

Unbelievably, in total there have been 5 encounters of Filiberto Caponi with the being. In the first one of 9-May-1993 he did not photograph it. On 24-May-1993, he took two photos (photo 1, photo 2). On the 11-Aug one photo (photo 3), where the being is within a dark covering. On 20-Aug he took two photos of the being sitting (photo 4, photo 5 most detail). On 20-Sep he took the last picture in which the being is seen upright with stretched legs and seemingly without its coveralls (photo 6). Apparently, in all but the last one of Caponi's photos, the being is wearing "cover-alls" and a "helmet".

Could this being be water dwelling / amphibian? (more on the significance of this later) Extracts from Caponi's 1993 testimony which suggest that the being desires water (if indeed amphibian, its coveralls might simply serve to keep its skin moist, rather than be a "space suit"):

"The being had always appeared with gauze around the legs, and something similar to leather on its back, but this time it did not wear its covering anymore, but appeared with two tubes on the thorax that seemed to slightly move under its skin, like from air or liquid pressure, or some fluid, I don't know, maybe for its respiration. The small tubes both moved rhythmically. And an other important thing: I was convinced that the body was wet, it drained water, it dripped. But not much. From its head, water passed beside the eyes like some sweat. I want to emphasize that that evening my sister had also heard the noises, on the small terrace of our house, where my father had two drums in which he put water for watering the flowers. The drums were supposed to be full, but instead one was half empty. We have thought that perhaps it had gone to bathe itself. Maybe during the night, it had "undressed", dipped in a drum, washed, and jumped from the terrace, producing the noise of a jump in water that my sister heard."

Also, the only time the being was seen without its coveralls, was on 20-Sep-1993, i.e. a night with heavy rain.

Related: Another incident involving similar "reptilian" humanoid beings occured at the city of Varginha, Brazil in Jan-1996. Notice the striking similarities between the being in the Caponi photos and the descriptions of the beings at the Varginha incident witnesses: "oily/shiny (wet?) brown skin", "large head, large eyes, "very small hands with three webbed fingers" (src: student Hildo Lucio Galdino), "huge veins running down its neck, like a giant ox heart". In a squatting position (squatting is also how Caponi's sketch depict it, in his first encounter). Of the two beings chased and shot by soldiers from Tres Coracoes Army Base, one had "no bodily hair", whereas the other had 3 protrusions on its head going around the head (sometimes described as "horns") and was "covered in dark brown hair" (male/female? uniform?). Made a strange buzzing sound (like a swarm of bees).

Another researcher independently arrived to the idea the Varginha beings were amphibian:

the idea of these creatures being water based comes from various aspects put together: [house-servant working for a military officer] witnessed video where the captured beings were seen inside water tanks. Membranes between fingers. Creature kept wrapped in wet sheets. The alien was seen at the zoo on a location just a few meters from the lake. Skin looking wet - amphibious like.
    Src: Varginha Diary by Newton Augusto

American medical doctor and UFO investigator Dr. Roger Leir traveled to Brazil in 2003 and interviewed a Varginha doctor who said he examined one of the aliens. The Brazilian physician observed brown shiny skin, reticulated with a discernable outline of large cells, much like reptilian skin, which though smooth, showed the outlines of scales. "The feet were unusual, with 3 short central toes on the front of the foot, while on one side was an additional prehensile-like appendage which pointed downwards in a resting position. At the end of this appendage was a claw approximatly ¾ to 1-inch in length." Leir recounted (src: C2C interviews on 29-Aug-2004 and 22-May-2005). [Todo: footprint / track plaster casts?]

According to Brazilian UFOlogist A.J. Gevaerd, Varginha is probably the best documented CE3 incident in the world, as over 80 direct first-hand witnesses have come forward to confirm the capture of at least 2 beings:

To top off this copy and paste masterpiece, I'd like to say that there's more to come from me on this topic. It's one I've taken interest in recently and done a bit of research on. The story gets very fucking strange.

I end on this note: If you believe in alien visitation, naturally, your next question should be what they're doing here. If they've been here for as long history records, it is clear they have an agenda. What is their agenda? Some people I've come across in my research have compelling stories about what it could be. To be continued... dun dun dun...
~

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Do you believe in ALIENS?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 10:10:11 PM »
come on man, I believe in intelligent life out there, not necessarily the once we always seem to call aliens, but that
picture of yours looks more like a turd. ::)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 10:16:52 PM »

I hate the htought of real aliens and after years of being scared I made myself believe they aren't real.
I saw this movie here when i was about 6 and needless to say it gave me a fascination with aliens but it made me so scared of being in the dark alone it was ridiculous. Of course im over it now but it was traumatizing for awhile  :-[

That's got to be the scariest 7 minutes ever there too, and it sucks its based on a true 'story'

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 10:22:44 PM »

I hate the htought of real aliens and after years of being scared I made myself believe they aren't real.
I saw this movie here when i was about 6 and needless to say it gave me a fascination with aliens but it made me so scared of being in the dark alone it was ridiculous. Of course im over it now but it was traumatizing for awhile  :-[

That's got to be the scariest 7 minutes ever there too, and it sucks its based on a true 'story'

Damn dude!! I havn't seen that movie in YEARS! That's based on a true story?!

Thanks this is fuckin awesome so far.
~

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 10:25:56 PM »

hahah yeah that movie was great.

i have no doubt that we would do (or have done) the same kinda experiments with Aliens. Maybe they have similar movies on their planets :D

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »

i have no doubt that we would do (or have done) the same kinda experiments with Aliens. Maybe they have similar movies on their planets :D

hahah we would probably just kill them.
~

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 10:30:15 PM »

thats hilarious  ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 10:35:26 PM »
They are just creatures like we are, nothing to believe in. Look at all the intelligent life already here on earth. All imaginable creatures. Let's not forget about them before everyone goes looking for "aliens", they are right here, what we call animals. Time to show them some respect don't you think?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 10:37:54 PM »
DUDE !! I saw the 1st pic..Thought it was a bean..Said this mothefvcker with the racism?Thought Illegal aliens.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 10:38:13 PM »
At this point there is no credible evidence that any extra terrestrial species has visited earth, that is available to the public.  I have good reason to believe there is enormous amounts of classified material  which would show that we have been visited, I could be wrong though.

As for life in the universe, If we are correct in our assumption of how life started on earth(pre-biotic synthesis and so forth), and when we consider the sheer size of the universe, it becomes quite apparent that life exists on other planets in the universe due to sheer probability.  

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 10:56:15 PM »
I believe but those pics look fake.
Why did the guy not capture this thing or shoot it

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 10:58:21 PM »
I just want to share my own UFO sighting with my fellow Getbiggers. It goes like that:

About 3 years ago, I was in the car with my mom coming home from getting my hair cut at around noon when I looked up into the clear blue sky and noticed a metallic oval object with the sun reflecting off it's surface. It floated across the sky for a relatively short distance and then stopped. At that moment it shrunk into nothing as if it just took off. If I didn't see it make that move I could have always wondered whether it would have been just a satellite or something, but no man made aircraft can move like that.
~

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 11:03:05 PM »
how's your vegetarianism going?  I would say that I definitely believe in aliens, but probably not most of these UFOs people are seeing.  I think the gov't has a lot of aircrafts and other devices that the public doesn't even know exists yet.  I think that most of these things we call UFOs are made right here on Earth in a gov't facility. 

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 11:08:04 PM »
how's your vegetarianism going?  I would say that I definitely believe in aliens, but probably not most of these UFOs people are seeing.  I think the gov't has a lot of aircrafts and other devices that the public doesn't even know exists yet.  I think that most of these things we call UFOs are made right here on Earth in a gov't facility. 

Thanks, I eat chicken and eggs every so often but I learned so many great vegan recipes that I enjoy more than meats.

I think the government has secret technology too, but I also think it's likely that some of it came from aliens. Either recovered by crashes or even exchanged with or gifted by aliens.

I believe but those pics look fake.
Why did the guy not capture this thing or shoot it

Man, I think they look real as hell. If you study them, you see the difference in body position, it's anatomy, blood dribbling from pics 3-4.

I just found this video of an apparent alien abduction caught on film!

~

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 11:20:54 PM »
I don't know

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 12:01:33 PM »
1st of that's not Lee Priest. ;D  Second I do believe but those aren't it.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 12:03:16 PM »
This should've been the whole thread topic.

UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646
~

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 12:09:51 PM »
that 'alien' has a lot of human features:  a head, 2 eyes, 2 legs, etc..   If a creature was from another planet it probably would be a lot different than a human.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 12:21:10 PM »
Unfortunatly i do believe Aliens played a large part in human civilisation.How we evolved, there is no missing link in Darwism, when i think about it scares the living daylights out of me.
I would like to be a fly on Area 51 walls.
Call me a nutjob but i BELIEVE.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2008, 01:07:49 PM »
if they were so advanced they could have made themselves beautiful?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 01:09:37 PM »
i have fantasies of a flying saucer full of 25 of these kidnapping me. :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 01:29:01 PM »
there's a bunch of aliens down at the home depot parking lot I drive past in the morning.  so yes, I believe

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »
Unfortunatly i do believe Aliens played a large part in human civilisation.How we evolved, there is no missing link in Darwism, when i think about it scares the living daylights out of me.
I would like to be a fly on Area 51 walls.
Call me a nutjob but i BELIEVE.
ok bro, i suggest that you take a look at some david icke writings, he has a "reptilian" theory and he believes in "aliens"... his ideas are quite unusual, and frankly, i don't believe in this "alien/reptilian" thing, but i do believe that relatively few individuals on this planet are in control on this planet via money, money is power!!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 01:30:19 PM »

Oh man, I saw that movie many years ago. It scared the shit out of me and I couldn't get good sleep for nights, I kept having nightmares that the same shit that happened to that guy was happening to me, and like you said the fact that this is based on a true story scared me even more, and like you I later was convinced that aliens don't exist. But now I think, you never know, they keep discovering plant life and oxygen sources on other planets, that the idea doesn't seem too far fetched anymore.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 01:45:52 PM »
ok bro, i suggest that you take a look at some david icke writings, he has a "reptilian" theory and he believes in "aliens"... his ideas are quite unusual, and frankly, i don't believe in this "alien/reptilian" thing, but i do believe that relatively few individuals on this planet are in control on this planet via money, money is power!!!

I never wanted to believe in such a crazy idea as reptilian aliens so I never delved into what information is out there. But then I thought I was being a bitch about it so I did the research and what I learned, which if true, is far more terrifying than we could have ever imagined. It's in ancient history, all religions and cultures. I also learned what I could from supposed alien contactees and others "in the know" about the "alien agenda" and the Earth conflict is a very complex topic. All I'm going to say about it is if anyone wants to learn more, do a bit of research or pm me. I have the info sources organized on my comp. Believe nothing. Explore everything.
~