Author Topic: New Layne Norton interview.  (Read 41015 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: New Layne Norton interview.
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2011, 03:34:48 PM »
there will be no natural bodybuild with out me ,,thats how sad you pathetic losers are lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2011, 03:35:07 PM »
and now no arguments left
I already made my argument. I'm not gonna get in a childish
Back and forth with a guy with 26000 posts.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »
I already made my argument. I'm not gonna get in a childish
Back and forth with a guy with 26000 posts.

Loser.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »
fuckin retard ,,I MADE BODYBUILDING BOARDS,, I AM YOUR FUCKIN GOD,, kneel befor me you creep,,10 years lol who the fuck are you? i was there when you were sittting in yrou highschool class thinking about wether julie will come by your window that night for a blow job or not,, who THE FUCK ARE YOU  TO COME BEFORE ME??

dis missed

gh15 approved
Youre god of no one. Maybe a few losers on this board, but that doesnt mean shit.  You're just another photoless coward behind a computer.  There's been many before you and they'll
Be many after.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2011, 03:55:19 PM »
again ,,for the million time,, there wont be anyone after me because i aint going anywhere .... your nightmare is here to stay,, and the followers are everywhere,,just go in your free time and type gh15 anywhere you want and see the results ...one fella did this all,, people are not dumb ,,they know when someone talk truth to them after years of being abused by fucktard such as yourself,, go back to sell thwm some peptide now or some research grey area products...go go now you need to pack it so you dont late....your company is LEGAL after all,,

i swear this all natural balonie got to end ,, we got to fuckin end that lie once and for all

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2011, 03:56:48 PM »
again ,,for the million time,, there wont be anyone after me because i aint going anywhere .... your nightmare is here to stay,, and the followers are everywhere,,just go in your free time and type gh15 anywhere you want and see the results ...one fella did this all,, people are not dumb ,,they know when someone talk truth to them after years of being abused by fucktard such as yourself,, go back to sell thwm some peptide now or some research grey area products...go go now you need to pack it so you dont late....your company is LEGAL after all,,

i swear this all natural balonie got to end ,, we got to fuckin end that lie once and for all

gh15 approved

this.

All this lying and bullshitting people is the biggest disappointment in bodybuilding for me.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2011, 05:29:08 PM »

gh15 approved

Just like you fag box.  Saying you don't suck cock for drugs.  Saying you haven't taken a dick in the ass for a few $$$$ in order to buy your next shipment.  Fuck off.  100% off all IFBB pros do that kind of shit....so, you are no exception (provided you really ARE a pro)

Again, simmer down Nancy.....or you will be seeing the back of my hand very shortly

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2011, 06:10:29 PM »
I like Layne,the guy trains his heart out and knows his shit,and he seems like a nice guy.

I for one could care less about his natural or enhanced status, but I gotta` give credit where it`s due.............he made vast improvements over the last few years.

Once I jumped off the "Bash And Hate Layne", bandwagon about 8 years ago and interacted with the guy online,he`s been really cool.

I was hating because I was like a fucking sheep,just following the flock !!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2011, 06:32:45 PM »
I like Layne,the guy trains his heart out and knows his shit,and he seems like a nice guy.

I for one could care less about his natural or enhanced status, but I gotta` give credit where it`s due.............he made vast improvements over the last few years.

Once I jumped off the "Bash And Hate Layne", bandwagon about 8 years ago and interacted with the guy online,he`s been really cool.

I was hating because I was like a fucking sheep,just following the flock !!

I'm not a fan of his gym antics.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 01, 2011, 06:40:56 PM »
I'm not a fan of how all the douche bags nowadays can brush everything off by saying "you are just a hater dude".  ::)

I mean, if you criticize someone then yes, in some ways you are a hater. Announcing it doesn't nullify it. Idiots.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2011, 06:56:54 PM »
I'm not a fan of his gym antics.
He gets a little carried away for sure,but it works for him...............dude`s stronger than hell.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2011, 07:00:28 PM »
I'm not a fan of how all the douche bags nowadays can brush everything off by saying "you are just a hater dude".  ::)

I mean, if you criticize someone then yes, in some ways you are a hater. Announcing it doesn't nullify it. Idiots.
I`m not saying everyone`s a hater,but the guy does catch a lot of shit for no reason at all...........probably in a lot of cases from jealous kids who don`t even train.

If anyone doesn`t like him,that`s their perogative,but he`s OK in my book, and my book is the only one that matters to me.

I don`t agree with everything he says,but that`s what makes the world go `round.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2011, 07:00:37 PM »
I'm not a fan of how all the douche bags nowadays can brush everything off by saying "you are just a hater dude".  ::)

Very true. And every time someone calls out a so called "hater" it actually gives the "hater" or professional troll a psychological advantage. It shows weakness in anyone who is trying to come across as strong or put together. History shows that these people are barely hanging on by a string in life. Which of course makes it that much more Lolz.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2011, 11:05:23 PM »
do you see how liar priest disapear into obscurity slowly ? you do see it hapening right? no one talk about him ,, he is in australia or god knows where,, his physiqe look like shadow of his former self,, he is hormonized to max and cant dial anything in because th elean muscle that was once there is not ...you see everything that happen to him now? this is exactly! what will hapen to smokeybones the problem that smokybones faces is ...he didnt make no money in the cult ,, no one woudl remember some liar natural no matter how much he lift,, and! in few short years he is goins down physiqe wize from very sub average physiqe...then he will have to up the dose or do something drastic or simply become like another older weakling natural due to age... you will see you will see,, i think more of the found jesus ala chiwawa style and jeff style...i say it will be something with jesus or some teaching or something that will give him the excuse to run on his life from the cult due to aging,, the problem is...he didnt make  A MARK because! everyone knows he lies

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2011, 05:38:18 PM »
do you see how liar priest disapear into obscurity slowly ? you do see it hapening right? no one talk about him ,, he is in australia or god knows where,, his physiqe look like shadow of his former self,, he is hormonized to max and cant dial anything in because th elean muscle that was once there is not ...you see everything that happen to him now? this is exactly! what will hapen to smokeybones the problem that smokybones faces is ...he didnt make no money in the cult ,, no one woudl remember some liar natural no matter how much he lift,, and! in few short years he is goins down physiqe wize from very sub average physiqe...then he will have to up the dose or do something drastic or simply become like another older weakling natural due to age... you will see you will see,, i think more of the found jesus ala chiwawa style and jeff style...i say it will be something with jesus or some teaching or something that will give him the excuse to run on his life from the cult due to aging,, the problem is...he didnt make  A MARK because! everyone knows he lies

gh15 approved

spot on as usual.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2011, 08:46:28 PM »

gh15 approved
Ok..and then so what makes you better, what have you accomplished, and why are you here?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2011, 09:08:05 PM »
im the flash light to your face in a dark alley,, im the crow that sits on the tree when you leave the house at 5 pm,, im the mirror that look back at you in the bathroom,, and im the lion who sits before the gates of hell

for i,, am god of hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2011, 09:19:22 PM »
im the flash light to your face in a dark alley,, im the crow that sits on the tree when you leave the house at 5 pm,, im the mirror that look back at you in the bathroom,, and im the lion who sits before the gates of hell

gh15 approved
oh brother...have you ever thought of going natural?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #168 on: July 03, 2011, 04:12:04 AM »

gh15 approved

FACT

Swlabr

« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2011, 03:30:34 PM »

gh15 approved

L
O
L

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 03, 2011, 03:46:50 PM »

gh15 approved

AWESOME

PhysiqueNatural

« Reply #171 on: July 04, 2011, 03:03:34 AM »
Quote from: gh15 on July 01, 2011, 02:29:32 PM
fuckin retard ,,I MADE BODYBUILDING BOARDS,, I AM YOUR FUCKIN GOD,, kneel befor me you creep,,10 years lol who the fuck are you? i was there when you were sittting in yrou highschool class thinking about wether julie will come by your window that night for a blow job or not,, who THE FUCK ARE YOU  TO COME BEFORE ME??

dis missed

gh15 approved

Fuck you cock smoker.  You know jack shit about naturals.  You hide behind a screen because it makes you feel good.  Keep yourself in check before you get the taste slapped out of your mouth like the bitch you are. You didn't make the boards.  You stupid fuck.  The only thing you are ever worried about is who's cock you will suck next for some drugs

Now sit your ass down and shut up.
Fuck you cock smoker.  You know jack shit about naturals.  You hide behind a screen because it makes you feel good.  Keep yourself in check before you get the taste slapped out of your mouth like the bitch you are. You didn't make the boards.  You stupid fuck.  The only thing you are ever worried about is who's cock you will suck next for some drugs

Now sit your ass down and shut up.

Great post Krankenstein, a little brutal but great nonetheless!  ;D

L.L

« Reply #172 on: July 04, 2011, 06:53:37 AM »
Smokey Bones= liar
Jim Cordova = super liar
Skip Lacour= biggest liar

L.L

« Reply #173 on: July 04, 2011, 07:29:04 AM »

gh15 approved

I LOVE YOU ,MENG ( NO HOMO)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2011, 01:29:40 AM »
Layne has told me he has never even THOUGHT about using gear.

I feel there is no way for Layne to win approval on here.  If he claimed he did pro-hormones back when they were available people would say he did something more recent.  If he said he has used more recently but only here and there, people would say he used more often.  And if he said he used often and described it all in detail, people would say he uses more than he says he does.  No matter what he says, people will call him a liar.

I think I'll be asking Layne for deadlift advice soon.  He's a machine.
Bodybuilding Pro.com