Author Topic: New Layne Norton interview.  (Read 41121 times)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: New Layne Norton interview.
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2011, 11:45:29 PM »
i got to the conclusion you are out of your mind,, i start believing that w8 woman,, you kiss ass way too much to true hornizers and too long around this to just be so goolible and politicaly correct,, this is like alex but i think alex is joking around while you are truly serious

nortom is 200lb 5'10!! he is 230lb 9-10% 5'10!!  he get on stage chizeled 195lb chizeled no water between skin and muscle ,,he try to sell videos of his sorry lieing piece of shit ass that no one buy  and lie lie lie and lie some more,, bad bad things will come on his way for the many years of abuse he is doing to fellas around the world ,, and yes it is abuse because he lies his way into their pocket!

gh15 approved

can you send him special package delivery God of Hormones?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2011, 11:51:24 PM »
i got to the conclusion you are out of your mind,, i start believing that w8 woman,, you kiss ass way too much to true hornizers and too long around this to just be so goolible and politicaly correct,, this is like alex but i think alex is joking around while you are truly serious

nortom is 200lb 5'10!! he is 230lb 9-10% 5'10!!  he get on stage chizeled 195lb chizeled no water between skin and muscle ,,he try to sell videos of his sorry lieing piece of shit ass that no one buy  and lie lie lie and lie some more,, bad bad things will come on his way for the many years of abuse he is doing to fellas around the world ,, and yes it is abuse because he lies his way into their pocket!

gh15 approved

Alright, so if Layne consumes gear, what sort of gear consumption are we talking about?  He's pretty consistent in his strength year round and I don't think anyone is claiming he is using at the pro bodybuilding level, so what kind of use are we talking about?  Cycles just around his contest time and that's it?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2011, 11:57:30 PM »
all year long ,, he is a user of trenbolona ace ,,big big time user of trenbolona ace,, also ESTERLESS TRENBOLONA,,he uses halotestin,, he uses many other compounds such as nandrolone phnyl in the off time when 230 inorder to be able to save precious muscle so later he can diet into 195 and not end up dieting from 200 and end up 170....

he is one of the utmost all time longest liars in bodybuild cult for many years since 2001 ,, he was on my scope back then but i competed high level i couldnt open mouth much and gh15 wasnt around,,

that fella is stinky liar!

i shall name him the STINKER!,, both because of his build and because of his balonie lies

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2011, 12:07:43 AM »
all year long ,, he is a user of trenbolona ace ,,big big time user of trenbolona ace,, also ESTERLESS TRENBOLONA,,he uses halotestin,, he uses many other compounds such as nandrolone phnyl in the off time when 230 inorder to be able to save precious muscle so later he can diet into 195 and not end up dieting from 200 and end up 170....

he is one of the utmost all time longest liars in bodybuild cult for many years since 2001 ,, he was on my scope back then but i competed high level i couldnt open mouth much and gh15 wasnt around,,

i shall name him the STINKER!,, both because of his build and because of his balonie lies

gh15 approved

plz send him special delivery package so he get's his name in the paper and looks like a complete fool.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2011, 05:38:16 AM »
Liar.
Twister
Stinker

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2011, 06:52:17 AM »

gh15 approved

LMA0. THAT'S FUCKING HILARI0US.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2011, 08:55:20 AM »
1st thing, Layne doesn't have bad genetics.  2nd thing, I don't think he uses gear or ever has.  In 2002 Layne weighed 215-220 in the offseason and competed at 185-190.  9 years later he weighs 230 offseason and competes at 200.  People who say he been using for year or that he's taking tren, have obviously never been around the stuff.  His strength and weight would be fluctuating all over the place and would probably be 250lbs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2011, 09:02:36 AM »
It is not just this stinker fellow selling kids a big lie it is a industry that spew lies lies and more lies every second from late night tv ab devices get ripped bullshit ads,youtube ab plans for sale that never work,Joe weeds anabolic mega packs put me in the hospt as a kid, I followed all the routines as a kid Joe weeds the trainer of champions,i would have peek biceps like Robinson,chest like Arni,legs like Platz,cuts like Nubret,I would be the next Mr.O,I was on Joe weeds maga packs and his super weight gain,said my prays worked out hard went to bed early,How could i miss,I was 16 years old,at 21 i would be on stage with them all.This all started on a trip to york barbell with my dad,a skinny young kid with a dream,I saved my paper rout money and bought the all in one york super bench and 200 lbs of iron and the york easy curl bar,Big Bob Hoff would make me King,16 turned to 17 and i went from a skinny 137 lbs to 147lbs strength and health magazine routines were not working,after all i was buying Big Bobs protein and weight gain with my paper rout monies and Big Bob promised big muscles fast,It was time to make a move and thats where The trainer of champs comes in( Joe Weeds) his mags had the real info big color pics of Arni,Franco,Zane and Robinson,Big Bob lied to me and took my money,Joe weeds would make it Right,I started with his Anabloic mega packs,filled out the form under big Lou feregs biceps and sent my money order checked the mail everyday till that magic moment arrived in a little box a 30 day supply,I held in my hands the key to the Mr.O stage,Thank you Mr. Joe Weeds for unleashing the secret that Bob Hoff never told,One magic box led to 6 magic boxes and the only change was a trip to the hospt and less money in this kids pocket,Docs thought i had chrons disease,till i showed them the mega packs and weight gain and the 10 or 12 other magic supps i was taken,Thanks Joe. I will finish my story soon. People ask who GH15 is? He is the truth of all bodybuilding coming Clean and the end of lies to young minds with big dreams,He is all bodybuilders that lied to young kids like Roach the coach twister when they look in the  mirror and come clean with the lies for the sake of money they stole from us kids. Shame on all liars of this industry.      

I hope you get brain cancer and die a slow death

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2011, 10:45:46 AM »
Stinky  :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2011, 11:02:20 AM »
On getbig, if I say I think Layne looks natural I would get bashed, but on MD if I said Layne looks like he uses I would get bashed.  ;D

You get bashed because you're an ass-kissing, closet fag, industry insider wannabe.

You justify your thinly veiled, perverse obsession with wearing a glittery thong and being ogled by old gay schmoes, as some form of acceptance within the "bodybuilding community".

In reality you're a skinny, penis-haircut wearing, polesmoker in training, from bumfuck Canadia. And no one believes that bullshit you peddle about winning national high school math awards. You've won fuck all, you've done fuck all.

Hope this helps.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2011, 11:02:21 AM »
1st thing, Layne doesn't have bad genetics.  2nd thing, I don't think he uses gear or ever has.  In 2002 Layne weighed 215-220 in the offseason and competed at 185-190.  9 years later he weighs 230 offseason and competes at 200.  People who say he been using for year or that he's taking tren, have obviously never been around the stuff.  His strength and weight would be fluctuating all over the place and would probably be 250lbs.
Just remember you are on a site where virtually no one  has ever trained for 20 years straight without ever taking a layoff, have been super consistent with their diet, have decent genetics and not taken juice. They couldn't possibly conceive of a guy like Norton being clean because they have no idea what it would take. If I posted my pic right now, after not taking juice in close to 20 years..that Romanian Gimmick who pretends to be the Roid Guru and his mindless disciples would claim I'm a liar. This site is great for entertainment, but forget about any real discussion on what's achievable natural. You won't find it here.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2011, 11:39:31 AM »
Just remember you are on a site where virtually no one  has ever trained for 20 years straight without ever taking a layoff, have been super consistent with their diet, have decent genetics and not taken juice. They couldn't possibly conceive of a guy like Norton being clean because they have no idea what it would take. If I posted my pic right now, after not taking juice in close to 20 years..that Romanian Gimmick who pretends to be the Roid Guru and his mindless disciples would claim I'm a liar. This site is great for entertainment, but forget about any real discussion on what's achievable natural. You won't find it here.

NATURALS D0N'T KEEP PUTTING 0N MUSCLE F0R 20 YEARS.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
Assbruise.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2011, 11:44:23 AM »
You get bashed because you're an ass-kissing, closet fag, industry insider wannabe.

You justify your thinly veiled, perverse obsession with wearing a glittery thong and being ogled by old gay schmoes, as some form of acceptance within the "bodybuilding community".

In reality you're a skinny, penis-haircut wearing, polesmoker in training, from bumfuck Canadia. And no one believes that bullshit you peddle about winning national high school math awards. You've won fuck all, you've done fuck all.
Tough, but fair.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »
It is not just this stinker fellow selling kids a big lie it is a industry that spew lies lies and more lies every second from late night tv ab devices get ripped bullshit ads,youtube ab plans for sale that never work,Joe weeds anabolic mega packs put me in the hospt as a kid, I followed all the routines as a kid Joe weeds the trainer of champions,i would have peek biceps like Robinson,chest like Arni,legs like Platz,cuts like Nubret,I would be the next Mr.O,I was on Joe weeds maga packs and his super weight gain,said my prays worked out hard went to bed early,How could i miss,I was 16 years old,at 21 i would be on stage with them all.This all started on a trip to york barbell with my dad,a skinny young kid with a dream,I saved my paper rout money and bought the all in one york super bench and 200 lbs of iron and the york easy curl bar,Big Bob Hoff would make me King,16 turned to 17 and i went from a skinny 137 lbs to 147lbs strength and health magazine routines were not working,after all i was buying Big Bobs protein and weight gain with my paper rout monies and Big Bob promised big muscles fast,It was time to make a move and thats where The trainer of champs comes in( Joe Weeds) his mags had the real info big color pics of Arni,Franco,Zane and Robinson,Big Bob lied to me and took my money,Joe weeds would make it Right,I started with his Anabloic mega packs,filled out the form under big Lou feregs biceps and sent my money order checked the mail everyday till that magic moment arrived in a little box a 30 day supply,I held in my hands the key to the Mr.O stage,Thank you Mr. Joe Weeds for unleashing the secret that Bob Hoff never told,One magic box led to 6 magic boxes and the only change was a trip to the hospt and less money in this kids pocket,Docs thought i had chrons disease,till i showed them the mega packs and weight gain and the 10 or 12 other magic supps i was taken,Thanks Joe. I will finish my story soon. People ask who GH15 is? He is the truth of all bodybuilding coming Clean and the end of lies to young minds with big dreams,He is all bodybuilders that lied to young kids like Roach the coach twister when they look in the  mirror and come clean with the lies for the sake of money they stole from us kids. Shame on all liars of this industry.      

good post, but please use paragraphs next time so it's easier to read, you have tons of great points.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2011, 12:03:52 PM »

You said it right there. Maybe Stinker's physique is possible for a natural. But Stinker hasn't done it naturally.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2011, 02:35:47 PM »
1st thing, Layne doesn't have bad genetics.  2nd thing, I don't think he uses gear or ever has.  In 2002 Layne weighed 215-220 in the offseason and competed at 185-190.  9 years later he weighs 230 offseason and competes at 200.  People who say he been using for year or that he's taking tren, have obviously never been around the stuff.  His strength and weight would be fluctuating all over the place and would probably be 250lbs.

stop this balonie,, read again what gh15 says,, i pointed to time lines,, 2001 not 2002 ,, ofcourse he was 215lb ....he started in 2000 the process of hormonizing,, not 2002! ,,aside form that hormones are not always used to become big on scale!i keep tlein you that!,, in nortom case his genetic is HORRID,, he has probably the worst bodybuild genetic out there,, and i mean it ,, absolitly worse even if he tried he woudnt be able to look even close to a low level amatuer such as tropopin which is nothing to write home about just low level of the higher level amatuers,,

as i said before in few years it is common to gain for hormonizxed user 5-20lb somewhere there read the bible!,, yes that includes 10 years!,, natural never see the number 200lb on stage and he doesnt see the number 185 4% on stage either even if he really really want it even if he is 5'11 feet,,

nortom truly natural would be 165-170lb at about6% maybe sub 6 inbetween 5-6 closer to 6,, this was if he was truly natural and blessed with hard work and right timing of everything to the t! which ofcourse NO ONE DOES because no one has time because everyone need to live life unles money is given to you by your paretns btu even those fellas who get money from papa still have mental problems in life and need to face their dependency in diff ways and usualy are havign stres in life that wont let them be even 170lb 6% ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2011, 02:38:27 PM »
Please say your expert opinion on this God.  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2011, 02:39:54 PM »

CLEAN IS NOT NATURAL ,, THE FACT NORTOM IS CLEAN FOR A DAY AND A HALF OR 5 DAYS ...PRIOR TO COMPETITION WHICH EVEN THAT HE IS NOT!,, DOESNT MEAN HE IS NATURAL OR CLEAN ,,

CLEAN IS STILL HORMONIZED,, IT IS NOT! NATURAL ,,

HIS GENETIC IS HORRIBLE,, IT HAS GH15 STAMP OF HORRIDABILITY ON IT,, HE CANT DO NOTHING EVEN IF WENT ON MEGA DOSES AND DECIDED TO GET OUT OF LYINGLAND....HIS FRAME IS HORRIBLE,,HE IS A LIAR AN UTMOST LIAR,, HE IS HATED FORO A REASON BECAUSE NO ONE SHOULD EVER LIE LIK ETHIS WITH SMILY FACE WHERE HIS JOB IS NOT! MAKING MONEY OUT OF BODYBNUILD SINCE NORTOM IS NTO SOMEONE WHO WILL EVER GET ANYWHERE IN THE CULT WHEN TI COME TO BIG MONEY! WHAT HE IS DOING IS LIEING TO  BROTHERS IN IRON ,,IT IS THE WORST ONE CAN DO ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2011, 10:24:15 PM »
gh15's posts are honestly nothing short of amazing.

The only thing I would say though is that exceptions do exist.  gh15 might say that 100% of pros use synthol when the actual percentage is 99.9%.  ;D  I know this sounds insignificant, but exceptions to things do exist.

If we accept Layne is consuming gear one thing remains: He is still stronger than the overwhelming majority of people who use gear.  So say what you want about, user or not, he still beats most who use.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2011, 11:25:36 PM »
his strength has less to do with hormones and much much more to do with tendoin and bone strength ,, his type of builds are the skinniest BONIEST fellas around ,,they are usualy thinner,, and hold average amount of bodyfat as in 15-18% at their average weight ...with OUT hormones,, they still lift very heavy due to tendoins and bone strength,,there are fellas like that,, he is one of them ,, he decideed to lie about hormones and try to make career out of his strength ,,there is one thing to make career out of strength and another one to lie lie lie and try to pas for natural when you are hormonized for very long time,,

strong ..he is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2011, 11:49:01 PM »
his strength has less to do with hormones and much much more to do with tendoin and bone strength ,, his type of builds are the skinniest BONIEST fellas around ,,they are usualy thinner,, and hold average amount of bodyfat as in 15-18% at their average weight ...with OUT hormones,, they still lift very heavy due to tendoins and bone strength,,there are fellas like that,, he is one of them ,, he decideed to lie about hormones and try to make career out of his strength ,,there is one thing to make career out of strength and another one to lie lie lie and try to pas for natural when you are hormonized for very long time,,

strong ..he is

gh15 approved

Great post!!

I think there are enough small powerlifters and Olympic weightlifters who are very strong who can attest to that.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2011, 06:41:45 AM »
stop this balonie,, read again what gh15 says,, i pointed to time lines,, 2001 not 2002 ,, ofcourse he was 215lb ....he started in 2000 the process of hormonizing,, not 2002! ,,aside form that hormones are not always used to become big on scale!i keep tlein you that!,, in nortom case his genetic is HORRID,, he has probably the worst bodybuild genetic out there,, and i mean it ,, absolitly worse even if he tried he woudnt be able to look even close to a low level amatuer such as tropopin which is nothing to write home about just low level of the higher level amatuers,,

as i said before in few years it is common to gain for hormonizxed user 5-20lb somewhere there read the bible!,, yes that includes 10 years!,, natural never see the number 200lb on stage and he doesnt see the number 185 4% on stage either even if he really really want it even if he is 5'11 feet,,

nortom truly natural would be 165-170lb at about6% maybe sub 6 inbetween 5-6 closer to 6,, this was if he was truly natural and blessed with hard work and right timing of everything to the t! which ofcourse NO ONE DOES because no one has time because everyone need to live life unles money is given to you by your paretns btu even those fellas who get money from papa still have mental problems in life and need to face their dependency in diff ways and usualy are havign stres in life that wont let them be even 170lb 6% ...

gh15 approved
Hahaha.  I can't believe you still have people fooled that you actually know what you're talking about or that you're a retired pro.  Now you're saying he's been on juice since he was 18? hahaha.  What a joke.  I met layne and even trained with him a few times from 2001-2003.  No one on this board knew him back then. I've been around all sorts of kids from great genes to bad ones.  I've been around all sorts of kids who used gear from ages 18-22 (college years)  Layne never displayed 1 single thing to me that showed him as a user.  No sides, no massive gain in strength/weight, nothing.  He maybe put on 10 lbs in the 2-3 years i met him.

You saying he has bad genes is ridiculous.  It's like when people used to always say how dorians genes were bad and that he just trained harder. (not that he has dorian's genes) Layne's shoulders are wide.  His biceps have good peak and his triceps are really defined.  His chest is thick.  His genetics are poor is his quads but good in his hams and glutes.  He's put on approx 25 lbs of contest weight in 10 years.  If you've been around bbing you can see guys hop on gear for the first time and put on 15-20 in one year.  I've never been around some who trains as hard as layne or focuses as much on nutrition as him.  I obviously can never be 100% sure he's natural, but there's certainly more proof in his corner then there is yours.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2011, 03:35:09 PM »
Hahaha.  I can't believe you still have people fooled that you actually know what you're talking about or that you're a retired pro.  Now you're saying he's been on juice since he was 18? hahaha.  What a joke.  I met layne and even trained with him a few times from 2001-2003.  No one on this board knew him back then. I've been around all sorts of kids from great genes to bad ones.  I've been around all sorts of kids who used gear from ages 18-22 (college years)  Layne never displayed 1 single thing to me that showed him as a user.  No sides, no massive gain in strength/weight, nothing.  He maybe put on 10 lbs in the 2-3 years i met him.

You saying he has bad genes is ridiculous.  It's like when people used to always say how dorians genes were bad and that he just trained harder. (not that he has dorian's genes) Layne's shoulders are wide.  His biceps have good peak and his triceps are really defined.  His chest is thick.  His genetics are poor is his quads but good in his hams and glutes.  He's put on approx 25 lbs of contest weight in 10 years.  If you've been around bbing you can see guys hop on gear for the first time and put on 15-20 in one year.  I've never been around some who trains as hard as layne or focuses as much on nutrition as him.  I obviously can never be 100% sure he's natural, but there's certainly more proof in his corner then there is yours.

thats the problem ....you dont have a clue to what you ar talking about,,  as i said before since 2001 even before he been on hormones,, his genetic is very very bad,, i mean VERY BAD ,,he is suited to bone strength those are the ones who fall into the vally of death when they stop lifting or even if they lift with no hormones they look like smoky bones ,, maybe i should call nortom smoky bones..sounds better,,

anyway,, to compare his genetic with dorian is shame ,, dorian had average genetic but superiro resopond to hormones ,,while smokybones didnt have either,, not godo genetic and not good respond to hormones... thus what he chose to go for CONDITION RATHER THAN SIZE BECAUSE HE CANT GAIN MAJOR SIZE,, HE CAN DO THE AVERAGE HORMONIZER COMPETITION WEIGHT OF 6' FEET 195 LB ... OR 5'10... 180...ASK LEAFY BUG FROM THIS BOARDING IF HE IS ON SOMETHING OR WAS ON SOMETHING LOL

as i said im never wrong ,, im god of hormones for a reason ,, i never get eliminated for a reason ,, what i say is absolit truth ,, wether you like it or not!

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2011, 03:39:36 PM »

as i said im never wrong ,, im god of hormones for a reason ,, i never get eliminated for a reason ,, what i say is absolit truth ,, wether you like it or not!

dismissed

gh15 approved

agreed, why do ppl even challenge gh15 on this forum is nuts unless they are new.