Author Topic: New Layne Norton interview.  (Read 41157 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: New Layne Norton interview.
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2011, 04:45:13 PM »
it would suck have too feel you have to maintain some sort of ultra rippedness and size to impress other men in chat rooms
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2011, 04:49:02 PM »
it would suck have too feel you have to maintain some sort of ultra rippedness and size to impress other men in chat rooms
Jacking off to young hos in public pools, Senor?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2011, 04:51:13 PM »
Jacking off to young hos in public pools, Senor?

now thats a great idea if i was a teacher sitting behind my desk with voyeur cams careful placed in strategic areas
A

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2011, 05:38:54 PM »
Pretty impressive really since every rep was from a dead stop with no bouncing...............p robably has a 550- 565 max or close to it.

Not at all imo.  First off it's a trap bar deadlift which is easier than conventional, more a reverse quarter squat than a deadlift, and it's only 495x5.  I rep more than that @ 175-177lbs conventional.

If he's *on* in that video, he's quite weak for someone who has been using hormones for a long time.  If I had to say when he started using, I'd say it was perhaps three to six months before that video was recorded.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2011, 07:16:53 PM »
And one of the biggest forum liars  Members appears...

Thanks man  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2011, 07:20:01 PM »
Not at all imo.  First off it's a trap bar deadlift which is easier than conventional, more a reverse quarter squat than a deadlift, and it's only 495x5.  I rep more than that @ 175-177lbs conventional.

If he's *on* in that video, he's quite weak for someone who has been using hormones for a long time.  If I had to say when he started using, I'd say it was perhaps three to six months before that video was recorded.
ManBearPig already mentioned this....I never really used a trap bar so I never realized it was so much easier.

Still learning a lot of stuff on a daily basis.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2011, 07:21:02 PM »
exactly so you think his max can go up 150 pounds in two years natural?

i think not wesly falcons

Senor Falcon,you`re right......really can`t argue with that.  :-\

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2011, 07:00:40 AM »
I am sure he's nice to you. Why is it that everyone in bodybuilding thinks the world revolves around them? I am sure a serial killer is nice to someone that hardly makes him nice.

You asked what it is about Layne that makes everyone want to bash him. That response and attitude toward Bob is typical of who Layne is as a person. It's not just one circumstance.

Layne is a self-admitted nerd from birth. All the praise, science, degrees, great lifts, success, and trophies will never change the inner core personality and self-image he learned growing up. It comes through in everything he does. The good thing is that it is the personality deficiencies in human psyches that drive them to overcompensate and achieve success. Truly happy and satisfied people never accomplish anything out of the ordinarily.

Fair points.  I see what you mean regarding Layne's response to Bob although I do tend to follow Layne's career online and I still get an overall good impression of him.  But as you said, the issue doesn't revolve around Layne's treatment of me personally.

Don`t sneaky supplement companies sometimes sneak a bit of roids in their products?  I think Layne is natural and has not intended to use drugs, but may have ingested them accidentally a time or twelve due to his supplement usage.  He is solely at the behest of the supplement manufacturer and whatever they decided to put or sneak in whatever particular batch he has ingested.

That of course may have never happened, but if he is not natural in any way, I think that is most likely the only way he would be unnatural as we do know he has had a history of supplement use.

It's quite possible.  In 2007 I asked for a review tub of Gaspari's SIZEON and I got a pimple on my shoulder.  I got pimples as a teenager but it was certainly not something I got after around 18 or so.  Not to mention, the product worked so well that to this day I still wonder if the tub was spiked.  It worked so well that I was angry at goatboy and others on here who insisted all supplements are useless.

Layne deadlifts 700 and squats around 550.  Now that his strength is at the level where he surpasses the strength of 99% of juicers, people can no longer claim that he juices and has bad results.  Now the hate on Layne has evolved to questioning his status.  If he admitted to juicing, the hate would then evolve to calling him a liar and claiming he uses more.

The hate on Layne will never end.  I think it boils down to the bitterness experienced by jocks when nerds begin surpassing them in terms of strength.  Poetic justice maybe?  :D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2011, 07:19:32 AM »
They are all internet marketers who have entered the niche of bodybuilding with no real, in depth or length of experience.

As they were taught in internet marketing school: Be different. Be controversial to get noticed.

That and their entering the fitness business to MAKE MONEY selling information products is what they have in common.

Please tell me you don't really buy into their bullshit.

Layne Norton is no different than everything you've written above.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2011, 07:30:46 AM »
Layne Norton is no different than everything you've written above.

I agree to an extent he is no different.

Layne is different because of his need for self-importance. He really believes in what he says and not money driven.

The other people just created a niche and difference with make money as their primary motive.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2011, 07:46:38 AM »
I agree to an extent he is no different.

Layne is different because of his need for self-importance. He really believes in what he says and not money driven.

The other people just created a niche and difference with make money as their primary motive.

Do you really believe he is not money driven? He makes a living from bodybuilding, he cares about the mighty $$, don't think otherwise.
His whole push for bcaas for example, is done to promote the supplements from the company he is associated with.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2011, 08:05:22 AM »
Do you really believe he is not money driven? He makes a living from bodybuilding, he cares about the mighty $$, don't think otherwise.
His whole push for bcaas for example, is done to promote the supplements from the company he is associated with.

An artist may sell his paintings for a living and make money. But his great art is oftentimes his primary motive. I think that's the case with Layne.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2011, 03:55:01 PM »
Fair points.  I see what you mean regarding Layne's response to Bob although I do tend to follow Layne's career online and I still get an overall good impression of him.  But as you said, the issue doesn't revolve around Layne's treatment of me personally.

It's quite possible.  In 2007 I asked for a review tub of Gaspari's SIZEON and I got a pimple on my shoulder.  I got pimples as a teenager but it was certainly not something I got after around 18 or so.  Not to mention, the product worked so well that to this day I still wonder if the tub was spiked.  It worked so well that I was angry at goatboy and others on here who insisted all supplements are useless.

Layne deadlifts 700 and squats around 550.  Now that his strength is at the level where he surpasses the strength of 99% of juicers, people can no longer claim that he juices and has bad results.  Now the hate on Layne has evolved to questioning his status.  If he admitted to juicing, the hate would then evolve to calling him a liar and claiming he uses more.

The hate on Layne will never end.  I think it boils down to the bitterness experienced by jocks when nerds begin surpassing them in terms of strength.  Poetic justice maybe?  :D

the angry at  nortom is simply due to the fact his muscle size is not natural ,, 17 inch conditioened arm liek his with no water between skin and muscle is always hormonized ,, and not only couple years but many many years,, infact 17 inch arm that HOLD water between skin and muscle is usualy hormonized depending on the over all size/thickness of the bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2011, 04:18:37 PM »
the angry at  nortom is simply due to the fact his muscle size is not natural ,, 17 inch conditioened arm liek his with no water between skin and muscle is always hormonized ,, and not only couple years but many many years,, infact 17 inch arm that HOLD water between skin and muscle is usualy hormonized depending on the over all size/thickness of the bodybuild

gh15 approved

Why do you say the same damn thing over and over and over again even when it's out of context????????

We get it gh15.  ::)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2011, 04:27:02 PM »
Why do you say the same damn thing over and over and over again even when it's out of context????????

We get it gh15.  ::)

it's because so many ppl do not see the truth, he has to repeat himself to get it through some teenagers or person living in outer spaces mind that layne is lying.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2011, 06:55:57 PM »
Fair points.  I see what you mean regarding Layne's response to Bob although I do tend to follow Layne's career online and I still get an overall good impression of him.  But as you said, the issue doesn't revolve around Layne's treatment of me personally.

It's quite possible.  In 2007 I asked for a review tub of Gaspari's SIZEON and I got a pimple on my shoulder.  I got pimples as a teenager but it was certainly not something I got after around 18 or so.  Not to mention, the product worked so well that to this day I still wonder if the tub was spiked.  It worked so well that I was angry at goatboy and others on here who insisted all supplements are useless.

Layne deadlifts 700 and squats around 550.  Now that his strength is at the level where he surpasses the strength of 99% of juicers, people can no longer claim that he juices and has bad results.  Now the hate on Layne has evolved to questioning his status.  If he admitted to juicing, the hate would then evolve to calling him a liar and claiming he uses more.

The hate on Layne will never end.  I think it boils down to the bitterness experienced by jocks when nerds begin surpassing them in terms of strength.  Poetic justice maybe?  :D

N0 WE'RE HATING 0n LAYNE BECAUSE HE CLAIMS NATURAL WHEN HE'S N0T. IT HAS N0THING T0 D0 WITH HIS STRENGTH.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2011, 08:08:09 PM »

N0 WE'RE HATING 0n LAYNE BECAUSE HE CLAIMS NATURAL WHEN HE'S N0T. IT HAS N0THING T0 D0 WITH HIS STRENGTH.

get a new freaking keyboard, what 10 15 dollars plz.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2011, 09:16:20 PM »
Layne Norton is as natural as Wayne Newtons bleached ass crack

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2011, 09:20:34 PM »
Layne Norton is as natural as Wayne Newtons bleached ass crack

lol

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2011, 09:40:35 PM »
Layne on Super Human Radio:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/brx/BRX_Show_06232011.mp3

Sharp guy and I think he comes across as being humble.  He's another guy who I don't understand the hate on.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2011, 09:42:14 PM »
Layne on Super Human Radio:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/brx/BRX_Show_06232011.mp3

Sharp guy and I think he comes across as being humble.  He's another guy who I don't understand the hate on.

ARE Y0U TR0LLING?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2011, 09:52:05 PM »
ARE Y0U TR0LLING?

No, lol, I honestly don't get it.

Even if Layne made video blogs of himself injecting gear people would accuse him of lying and say he takes more than what is shown.  I don't think there is any way for Layne to win this one.  Whatever he says, people are going to say he is lying.

No one bashes him for his strength though.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2011, 10:01:10 PM »
No, lol, I honestly don't get it.

Even if Layne made video blogs of himself injecting gear people would accuse him of lying and say he takes more than what is shown.  I don't think there is any way for Layne to win this one.  Whatever he says, people are going to say he is lying.

No one bashes him for his strength though.

BUT WE'RE N0T HATING F0R THAT. WE'RE HATING 0N HIM BECAUSE HE SAYS HE'S DRUG FREE AND SAYS IF Y0U C0MPETE IN TESTED SH0WS WHEN Y0U TAKE DRUGS THEN Y0U'RE A C0WARD BUT D0ES THE SAME THING HIMSELF.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »
BUT WE'RE N0T HATING F0R THAT. WE'RE HATING 0N HIM BECAUSE HE SAYS HE'S DRUG FREE AND SAYS IF Y0U C0MPETE IN TESTED SH0WS WHEN Y0U TAKE DRUGS THEN Y0U'RE A C0WARD BUT D0ES THE SAME THING HIMSELF.

Fair enough.  Maybe I'm naive, but I would say that no one knows but Layne himself.  He is just under 5'11 and competes at around 200.

On getbig, if I say I think Layne looks natural I would get bashed, but on MD if I said Layne looks like he uses I would get bashed.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2011, 11:36:10 PM »
Fair enough.  Maybe I'm naive, but I would say that no one knows but Layne himself.  He is just under 5'11 and competes at around 200.

On getbig, if I say I think Layne looks natural I would get bashed, but on MD if I said Layne looks like he uses I would get bashed.  ;D

i got to the conclusion you are out of your mind,, i start believing that w8 woman,, you kiss ass way too much to true hornizers and too long around this to just be so goolible and politicaly correct,, this is like alex but i think alex is joking around while you are truly serious

nortom is 200lb 5'10!! he is 230lb 9-10% 5'10!!  he get on stage chizeled 195lb chizeled no water between skin and muscle ,,he try to sell videos of his sorry lieing piece of shit ass that no one buy  and lie lie lie and lie some more,, bad bad things will come on his way for the many years of abuse he is doing to fellas around the world ,, and yes it is abuse because he lies his way into their pocket!

gh15 approved
fallen angel