Author Topic: Liddell VS Ortiz Fight!!! WHOLE FIGHT!!!  (Read 10404 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Liddell VS Ortiz Fight!!! WHOLE FIGHT!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »
the sad thing is that he thinks he knows everything  about MMA

hahahaha, that's the funniest part!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2007, 09:03:16 PM »
I'm crushed.

Bezerkerfairy and G.

;D
TEAM REPTILIAN

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2007, 01:06:00 AM »
You are a fucking moron, plain and simple.

Meltdown  :D

BTW, this the only account I have, and I was here years before you signed up. Now go kill yourself.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2007, 03:48:03 AM »
im sorry about the hate LOL. im not a n00b in the mma world, but i admit that i dont follow for some years like i was used too, so i will be carefull with my words...

chuck is good, but fighting some guys i dont think he would stand a chance (and im not even talking about fedor, Wanderlei for example). in this case im talking about pride guys...

but like someone say it was OBVIOUS that tito was holding back, too much respect and afraid of chuck...lacking confidence. chuck did what he wanted, i dont know if tito is good on the ground, but it would be a better choice i think
!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2007, 09:40:38 AM »
Finally reg.  Great fight, but aside from Liddell and Ortiz, who else generates as much excitement?  The Gracies seem to be living off the name and the tryouts on FX are jokes. 

As good as this fight was, and when they go at it it's always a good match.  But I'll stick with boxing.  Toney and Peter should be a war on Sat nite.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2007, 10:46:04 AM »
Finally reg.  Great fight, but aside from Liddell and Ortiz, who else generates as much excitement?  The Gracies seem to be living off the name and the tryouts on FX are jokes. 

As good as this fight was, and when they go at it it's always a good match.  But I'll stick with boxing.  Toney and Peter should be a war on Sat nite.

HHAHAHA OKAY you shemale. Go back to injecting yourself in the ass with some test and leave MMA to people who know what they are talking about.

who else generates as much excitement?
Ummm maybe Fedor, Wandy, Cro Cop, Lil Nog, Gomi, GSP, Hughes, BJ penn, Silva, Rampage, Franklin, Diego Sanchez just to name a few who create some excitement. We entering the golden age of MMA - sit back and enjoy it.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2007, 11:17:02 AM »
1) Rampage has the fighting style to destroy Liddell everytime they fight. Rampage will destroy Liddell if they meet now.

2) Wanderlei and Liddel are not in the same leage. 50/50 my azz.

3) I won 100 bucks on the Liddel/Tito fight. I like Tito more than Liddell but for that fight I had to go wid Liddell.

Wanderlei in a different league!! ahahaha Stop over rating Pride fighters cause you don't see them enough, I can see Wanderlei walking right into Chucks gameplan he just comes forward and forward and as Chuck is a counter puncher i'd say he win.

As for Rampage dickhead he has not put on a decent performance for ages please direct me to  a fight that impressed you recently, he struggled with Lindland FFS as picking Chuck over Tito well done that was a real hard one !!! ahahahaha

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2007, 11:33:50 AM »
I'm crushed.

Bezerkerfairy and G.

;D

Well at least you admit you got owned by half of the board. YOur comments were ignorant. I've seen you say things that made sense and made you seem like you had some knowledge of MMA. But after all of this i really question you... how does a champ who has dominated his orginazation go into a fight as a underdog... just curious. and one more thing chuck has been dominating for quite some time but what has Jackson done in the last year and a half... Shit thats right not a damn thing. If you said CroCOp chuck would be destroyed if you said most pride fighters i would agree chuck looses but to Rampage only if rampage has been training his ass of instead of being a missionary.. im thru but dude Bezerk owned you.... You now have become his BITCH!!!