Author Topic: YIKES...  (Read 2721 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: YIKES...
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »
Dude you don't try to join in on the parade.  You're a joke.  You're as brainwashed as the liberals you despise, you're just the other side of the corrupt coin we call American politics.  Except the corrupt politicans are the ones signing your checks.  Lackey! 

Ouch!  That hurts just watching.  :-X
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »
Dude you don't try to join in on the parade.  You're a joke.  You're as brainwashed as the liberals you despise, you're just the other side of the corrupt coin we call American politics.  Except the corrupt politicans are the ones signing your checks.  Lackey! 

Ok muscles...whatever u say dude...ur a 29 year old been nowhere done nothing idiot. Whats it like not to matter.....
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 12:30:53 PM »
Ok muscles...whatever u say dude...ur a 29 year old been nowhere done nothing idiot. Whats it like not to matter.....

Haha mr. world traveler right here ladies and gentleman.  Spending most of his time on a US military base overseas and all of a sudden he's been immersed in the worldly culture of the four corners of the world.   ::)  I could probably learn more looking at world map for 5 minutes than you've learned in all your years of "stationed overseas". 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 12:42:34 PM »
Ok well first off...dipshit..I've never been stationed "on a base" overseas...I've been deployed to the Middle East and Bosnia/Kosovo...none of which envolved sitting on my ass. How many Bedouin have u had tea with..or how even seen. I bet zero.  How many orphanges have u been to in Afghanistan..or have u ever been to a Buzkashi match..I bet everything I have u have no idea what I'm talking about. I do things u only see on TV. U don't matter and u hate it....which leads to all the attacks on the military and all the other crap u spout.
L