Author Topic: Too lazy to look for NBA Playoffs thread...Go Spurs! Utter destruction  (Read 18168 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Too lazy to look for NBA Playoffs thread...Go Spurs! Utter destruction
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2016, 06:53:38 AM »
ESPN already posting about how Lebron's many Finals losses aren't his fault.

Gearing up for Finals loss #5.
Yep, typical.
Blaming it on Kyrie on mike and mike.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2016, 07:07:55 AM »
James lost 2 in Miami with stacked teams.  100% his fault. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2016, 10:17:45 AM »
I've been a Curry fan since he was in college and have defended his antics but yesterday was enough for me.  Asswipe going 1 for 11 sitting on the bench with a towel over his head sulking while Livingston shoots the light out and Curry just sits there emotionless.  Fuck him.  Fame fucks up everyone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2016, 10:34:03 AM »
I've been a Curry fan since he was in college and have defended his antics but yesterday was enough for me.  Asswipe going 1 for 11 sitting on the bench with a towel over his head sulking while Livingston shoots the light out and Curry just sits there emotionless.  Fuck him.  Fame fucks up everyone.

he's too emotional, too much 'generation selfie'. 

all that celebration, staring people down before the ball goes in.  He plays like a dick, it's that simple.  most of his fans will agree.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #204 on: June 03, 2016, 10:54:56 AM »
he's too emotional, too much 'generation selfie'. 

all that celebration, staring people down before the ball goes in.  He plays like a dick, it's that simple.  most of his fans will agree.

But is he about to have as many rings as Lebron?

Also, one question.

If a player is having a bad game but refuses to pass the ball around, and loses, we say he lost because he was a ball hog... He's a bad player.

If he is having a bad game, but passes and ends up winning, we say he's also a bad player even though he does the right thing and gives the ball up?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #205 on: June 03, 2016, 11:02:12 AM »
But is he about to have as many rings as Lebron?

Also, one question.

If a player is having a bad game but refuses to pass the ball around, and loses, we say he lost because he was a ball hog... He's a bad player.

If he is having a bad game, but passes and ends up winning, we say he's also a bad player even though he does the right thing and gives the ball up?

oh, curry is an amazing player.   His shot drops like none I've ever seen.  Effortless.  it's like rain drops.  they deserve to win the title.

he just has a punchable face, that's all.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 03, 2016, 11:08:35 AM »
I don't care about Curry personally, I think the guy can shoot and that's that.

He may have a punchable face, but it doesn't bother me in general.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: June 03, 2016, 11:12:39 AM »
Spurs are just too good, watched to the end of the 3rd, cant see anyone beating them this year.

Damn dude, you are f'n awesome.
I hope you bet a ton on 'em. :'(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #208 on: June 03, 2016, 03:38:19 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #209 on: June 03, 2016, 04:45:16 PM »

What's the thought process here. "Hmm. I think today I'm going to get Chosen 1 tattooed across my back, good idea guys?" 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2016, 05:16:01 PM »
I watched some of the game last night.

Anyone who thinks that Golden State team could beat the Chicago Bulls in their prime is high....

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2016, 05:34:17 PM »

Anyone who thinks that Golden State team could beat the Chicago Bulls in their prime is high....

Different game than it was 20 years ago. Completely different. You really can't compare teams from different eras.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2016, 05:37:13 PM »
how would they fair against teams before the 1980 season where there was no 3 point line  ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2016, 05:41:36 PM »
how would they fair against teams before the 1980 season where there was no 3 point line  ???

:-X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 03, 2016, 05:52:00 PM »
Different game than it was 20 years ago. Completely different. You really can't compare teams from different eras.

Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman versus Curry, Thompson, and Green.

The Bulls would have punked what GS had on the floor last night.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 03, 2016, 06:15:04 PM »

You watch "some" of the game and conclude that? They smoked Cleveland with Curry and Klay playing awful.

I would say the edge goes to the Bulls only because Jordan is the best ever. Those others guys are def not any better then what the Warriors have.
They can claim the best season ever by winning the championship and not much can be argued as the numbers back them up as they were crushing teams all season until the end when pressure got to them a bit but still pulled it out.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2016, 06:24:45 PM »

Exactly my point. The game is different.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #217 on: June 03, 2016, 08:14:34 PM »

Who gives a fuck about the era.  people who claim Curry couldn't play in Jordan's day don't watch Curry play.  he is an insane ball handler.  he's making quicker and more athletic defenders look stupid.  I can only imagine what he'd do to the big Oafs of the 1980's.  He can dribble around, step back, have Durant or Adams with arms outstretched 3 feet over his head and still hit a perfect shot.  He'd be good in any era.  His ball handling alone would make 99% of the guys in Jordan's era look stupid.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2016, 10:58:24 AM »
Who gives a fuck about the era.  people who claim Curry couldn't play in Jordan's day don't watch Curry play.  he is an insane ball handler.  he's making quicker and more athletic defenders look stupid.  I can only imagine what he'd do to the big Oafs of the 1980's.  He can dribble around, step back, have Durant or Adams with arms outstretched 3 feet over his head and still hit a perfect shot.  He'd be good in any era.  His ball handling alone would make 99% of the guys in Jordan's era look stupid.

Like isiah Thomas stockton price  ?

Lol

Just watch a Game of Dell Curry and You will See how Steph Would have Done in 90s

6th man at best

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2016, 11:05:17 AM »

Like isiah Thomas stockton price  ?

Lol

Just watch a Game of Dell Curry and You will See how Steph Would have Done in 90s

6th man at best

Complete delusions.

Completely laughable.

Better shooter and ball handler then every one of those guys.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2016, 06:06:09 PM »
You watch "some" of the game and conclude that? They smoked Cleveland with Curry and Klay playing awful.

I would say the edge goes to the Bulls only because Jordan is the best ever. Those others guys are def not any better then what the Warriors have.
They can claim the best season ever by winning the championship and not much can be argued as the numbers back them up as they were crushing teams all season until the end when pressure got to them a bit but still pulled it out.

Smoked Cleveland?

Some stiff named Livingston scores 20 on the Cavs and you think GS could score and defend against the Bulls in their prime?

Oh for Chrissakes....

Next you're going to tell us that Curry could defend Jordan. Yeah he's a cute kid and can score against today's one and done no-skill, no-defense NBA. But obviously this board has forgot the fury and pace that the Bulls played with for an entire game.

KnightXavi

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: June 04, 2016, 06:27:22 PM »

While I don't hate LBJ, I find it hard to like him.  This is one of the reasons why.  A man so full of himself that he inks "Chosen 1" on himself.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Jordan ever do such a thing?  LBJ has been to more NBA Finals than Jordan, yet only has a third of his championships.  Everyone wants LBJ to be the next Michael Jordan.  But really, he is just his generation's Jerry West.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 04, 2016, 07:22:39 PM »
Smoked Cleveland?

Some stiff named Livingston scores 20 on the Cavs and you think GS could score and defend against the Bulls in their prime?

Oh for Chrissakes....

Next you're going to tell us that Curry could defend Jordan. Yeah he's a cute kid and can score against today's one and done no-skill, no-defense NBA. But obviously this board has forgot the fury and pace that the Bulls played with for an entire game.
Yep, smoked them with their second string essentially.

Already acknowledged that I think the Bulls would win because of Jordan so your just rambling on that point.

You sound like the old guy who talks about how everyone/everything was so much better/tougher back then. You're just being too dismissive, IMO. That is all.

They still have to win this year, though, so they can't even be considered unless that happens.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: June 05, 2016, 06:36:34 AM »
While I don't hate LBJ, I find it hard to like him.  This is one of the reasons why.  A man so full of himself that he inks "Chosen 1" on himself.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Jordan ever do such a thing?  LBJ has been to more NBA Finals than Jordan, yet only has a third of his championships.  Everyone wants LBJ to be the next Michael Jordan.  But really, he is just his generation's Jerry West.
emmm you're not wrong but you're not exactly right. No one had ink in Jordan days. I'd be like saying Haney was more focused than Phil cause Haney didn't use a cellphone when he trained. I'm not a big Lebron fan but if he got the same or similar preferential treatment Jordan got he'd have a few more championship.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #224 on: June 05, 2016, 05:40:49 PM »
Do you think Hebrews hold it against Richard Jefferson for having a white man's voice?