Author Topic: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members  (Read 15929 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2016, 07:12:23 PM »
Yeah, that's a stretch.

You can't say that posting vids of whores, drug use and whatnot and then going to a forum, taking it over and buying it is not interesting.

If you honestly think it isn't interesting, then fair enough - but I don't believe you. 

So what do you find interesting about a Paki, who lives in Mommy's attic, uses drugs to cope, and has to buy pussy?

Shit, he is the same dumb fuck who claimed he owned an "Astin Martin".

My guess is he lives on an allowance from daddy and owns sweet fuck all.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2016, 12:39:41 AM »
He is living a different life to the regular person, so it is easy to point out what is interesting.  Anything that is not the norm.

I don't really have that thing that a lot of people have where they have to classify the source of someone's wealth.  I just see a bit about him from time to time and it seems wacky enough to be amusing.  I don't give too much of people's claims the time of day so it never bothers me if there are lies involved.

But that bit about being ugly.. that was truly interesting - that was some good truth there.  That was easily the most interesting part of it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2016, 01:32:59 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2016, 02:21:42 AM »
Is Joon seriously going to go ahead with surgeries to increase his height and cock size? LOL.

He's a pretty ugly guy overall, but his hair seems to have held up well at least.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2016, 02:26:43 AM »

At least Joon is able to speak "Italian".  :D

I've read more than a dozen threads on lookism yesterday and it's an awesome site... tongue in cheek yet cruelly realistic.
Read some of Joon's posts and yes - he is brain damaged for sure.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2016, 04:45:29 AM »
There isn't any point endlessly debating this - but I'll bite, slightly - are you saying that there is no causality between being ugly and having an ugly personality / poor fortune in love and that it is all down to simply "taking responsibility"?

I mean, I don't want to depress you brother, but I can barely stand looking at myself in the mirror - tell me how being like that could possibly not have a tremendously negative effect on how you are?

To me, "taking responsibility" is not forcing anybody else to endure looking at me, hence the calm when I am alone.

And to be clear - just to clarify, there is no depression about what I'm saying - I'm just trying to make you understand that you don't know what you're fucking talking about unless you're walking around as a 2/10, yourself.  I'll entertain your sentiment for a moment, but at the end of the day, you probably have never walked in your shoes and I have never walked in yours - but there is only one side casting aspersions.

You've talked like this a few times recently.  Not sure what's up to make you a 2/10 but you don't rate yourself a 1/10 so I'm guessing you don't have any disfigurement.  And if you're in shape that's worth at least a few points.  Sure you're not just overly self critical?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2016, 04:58:58 AM »
So what do you find interesting about a Paki, who lives in Mommy's attic, uses drugs to cope, and has to buy pussy?

He who can genuinely say he has got pussy for free among you, let him be the first one to throw a stone at him.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2016, 05:17:50 AM »

No wonder many women these days say men are too feminine. Men talking about their looks wtf

That's probably the reason behind the increasing lesbo activity.
Men are never going to compare with women on the looks. So if she can't get anything else than semi-pretty cover from a man, why would she not go lesbian as women beat men in appearance ?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2016, 06:40:32 AM »
You've talked like this a few times recently.  Not sure what's up to make you a 2/10 but you don't rate yourself a 1/10 so I'm guessing you don't have any disfigurement.  And if you're in shape that's worth at least a few points.  Sure you're not just overly self critical?

Oh right, I should clarify - 2/10 from neck up.

I've been told I'm overly critical about myself so maybe, but I think that is more about people judging the whole package, rather than neck up than me being overly critical.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2016, 06:49:32 AM »
No wonder many women these days say men are too feminine. Men talking about their looks wtf

That's probably the reason behind the increasing lesbo activity.
Men are never going to compare with women on the looks. So if she can't get anything else than semi-pretty cover from a man, why would she not go lesbian as women beat men in appearance ?

Men having to care about their looks is a feature of the "modern" world where more things are virtual and superficial. Being good looking is now part of being fit to survive. In a way it always has been but it was more of an addon than a fundamental requirement.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2016, 06:52:17 AM »
Makes sense, women arnt meeting men for first time face to face anymore, its through selfies on tinder

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2016, 06:53:03 AM »
Makes sense, women arnt meeting men for first time face to face anymore, its through photoshopped selfies on tinder

Fixed.
©

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2016, 07:06:45 AM »
Oh right, I should clarify - 2/10 from neck up.

I've been told I'm overly critical about myself so maybe, but I think that is more about people judging the whole package, rather than neck up than me being overly critical.

What are you like a buff Steve Buscemi?  Just rock some stubble and a shaved head if your pretty boy years are behind you.  Standard issue bloke.

Failing that get an asian.  We all look alike to them anyway.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2016, 07:32:33 AM »
Men having to care about their looks is a feature of the "modern" world where more things are virtual and superficial. Being good looking is now part of being fit to survive. In a way it always has been but it was more of an addon than a fundamental requirement.

Hmm... maybe.

Men just have been left behind in evolution on this and won't catch up any time soon.
Compare men to women... haha, it's brutal. One out of maybe 10 men can be said to be somewhat attractive whereas it's hard to find unattractive woman.
So either we are back to the harem system where one man has dozens of women (if all women want handsome man) or women will keep giving pussy based on qualities other than looks.

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2016, 07:34:22 AM »
Hmm... maybe.

Men just have been left behind in evolution on this and won't catch up any time soon.
Compare men to women... haha, it's brutal. One out of maybe 10 men can be said to be somewhat attractive whereas it's hard to find unattractive woman.
So either we are back to the harem system where one man has dozens of women (if all women want handsome man) or women will keep giving pussy based on qualities other than looks.

Aborigines.
I think there is one good looking one in the world.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2016, 07:39:50 AM »
Aborigines.
I don't think there is one good looking one in the world.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2016, 07:58:16 AM »
Hmm... maybe.

There are many very unattractive womenz out there, at least here in Ausghanistan. Men can be attractive based on virility/roughness - the absolute requirement of having a well proportioned face and a good body has been a modern addon. It's like requiring a woman to have supersmooth skin and tight curves all over - won't happen in most cases.
Women currently have artificial leverage which they'll lose anyways pretty soon. Let them enjoy it. [1]

[1] takes out folding bike and drives off into the sunset    :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2016, 11:34:25 AM »
He who can genuinely say he has got pussy for free among you, let him be the first one to throw a stone at him.

Some day you will find a genuinely good woman/man to open your heart up to and let them in.

Then all your previous rantings about the evils of women/men will seem juvenile.

Until then, impress us with your edgy wit and love affair with the big-nosed Paki.

Ever stop and wonder why fuckwits like Joon and Joshie never leave the basement/attic and live out fantasy online personas? It's because they are losers who can't cope or keep up with normal society, so they hide in fear in the safety of Mommy's laundry room

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2016, 12:03:18 PM »
I wasn't blessed with Brad Pitt good looks, Dickerson coke can cock size, nor Shizzo's wealth and intelligence, but I have learned and am learning that the greatest gift is to be comfortable in your own skin first. If you're not, you can get all the surgery and riches in the world and still be an unhappy insecure person on the inside.

I have nothing against cosmetic surgery, however it won't fix anything emotional if the emotion is ties into the so called defect only.

Other than that, all joking aside, I don't see anything drastically wrong with Joon's looks, he should get a hobby or do volunteer work, then he will attract some good female without having to do something like all those "enhancements"

"

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2016, 12:07:14 PM »
Some day you will find a genuinely good woman/man to open your heart up to and let them in.

Then all your previous rantings about the evils of women/men will seem juvenile.

Until then, impress us with your edgy wit and love affair with the big-nosed Paki.

Ever stop and wonder why fuckwits like Joon and Joshie never leave the basement/attic and live out fantasy online personas? It's because they are losers who can't cope or keep up with normal society, so they hide in fear in the safety of Mommy's laundry room

Are you related to the great Anatoly Sobchak by any chance?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2016, 12:36:41 PM »
I wasn't blessed with Brad Pitt good looks, Dickerson coke can cock size, nor Shizzo's wealth and intelligence, but I have learned and am learning that the greatest gift is to be comfortable in your own skin first. If you're not, you can get all the surgery and riches in the world and still be an unhappy insecure person on the inside.

I have nothing against cosmetic surgery, however it won't fix anything emotional if the emotion is ties into the so called defect only.

Other than that, all joking aside, I don't see anything drastically wrong with Joon's looks, he should get a hobby or do volunteer work, then he will attract some good female without having to do something like all those "enhancements"

Pretty much, everything else comes second.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2016, 01:06:46 PM »
Junior blame his looks for his love misfortunes. It has nothing to do with looks, it's his mental issues that scare women off.
He is not handsome, but i have seen much ugly people, men/women, and they found their match, not necessarely unatractive.
Just the fact of him trying to be relevant in a board of insecure shallow teenagers, at 38 years old, says much of him... something is wrong and he should seek counseling, instead of drugs and booze.

What a bunch of bullshit please come into the real world, women care about looks the only way a good looking woman will settle for an unattractive man is if she is divorced with a bunch of kids and she is looking for a provider or she is getting old her options are now limited and so she will settle for him,

if you are ugly with wealth and social status you can get a decent looking woman not because she loves you but because of the status you provide her.

Simple Simon

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2016, 01:54:10 PM »
What a bunch of bullshit please come into the real world, women care about looks the only way a good looking woman will settle for an unattractive man is if she is divorced with a bunch of kids and she is looking for a provider or she is getting old her options are now limited and so she will settle for him,

if you are ugly with wealth and social status you can get a decent looking woman not because she loves you but because of the status you provide her.
SAID THE SINGLE OUT OF SHAPE FAT GUY.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2016, 02:12:19 PM »
Are you related to the great Anatoly Sobchak by any chance?

you heard of the big lebowski?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2016, 02:13:47 PM »
“F*ck it, Dude. Let’s go bowling.”
©