Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65762 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2010, 03:35:48 PM »
It's hard to say from just that one pic, but do you think Dizzle can become a pro if he juiced accordingly?

It's hard to say much from just one bad pick. I don't think he's happy with how he looks at the moment or he'd post better pics.

Anyway, there's people sneaking into the pros who really shouldn't nowadays so even guys with relatively poor genetics might luck into a card. But are they really pros when no one thinks they should be?
Looking like a deserving pro is hard and most can't do it, no matter what. Could tbombz? I don't know.

This guy won his pro card recently. But he's not what most would consider a pro. Leafy Bug kills this guy as a bodybuilder.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2010, 03:36:37 PM »
There was a thread a few months ago where Dizzle was saying that 99% of the population could become pro if they took the right stack (which I was arguing against), which is why I was asking Van's opinion.

i have to agree with candy on that issue.

i've said it here 100 times - steroids do not only grow muscle in a select few - these so called genetically blessed pro bodybuilders, they work exactly the same on couch potatoes, soccer moms, old people etc

if the gear is real the gains will come - study after study has shown this.

the fact that there are so few 'responders' tells me there is rampant fake gear about, not that steroids only work in a select few.

now I'm only talking about pro size mass - not the other factors that determine a successful pro such as symmetry, condition, proportion etc
175lbs by 31st July

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2010, 03:39:30 PM »
I would say it will be evident within weeks. Response to drugs, just like to training and anything related to bodybuilding, is an almost overnight phenomenon. No one grows very slowly and steadily and then one day wakes up years down the road and finds himself "a beast".
Ronnie Coleman..... I dont think everyone is the same. I think anyone get get big. It just takes alot of time for some people before they hit their stride.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2010, 03:40:02 PM »
One factor is skeletal structure, and the ideal structure is: wide clavicles, narrow hips, long legs, and medium length arms and torso

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2010, 03:41:04 PM »
Ronnie Coleman..... I dont think everyone is the same. I think anyone get get big. It just takes alot of time for some people before they hit their stride.

Are you saying Ronnie took a long time in becoming a 'real bodybuilder'?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2010, 03:42:17 PM »
It's hard to say much from just one bad pick. I don't think he's happy with how he looks at the moment or he'd post better pics.

Anyway, there's people sneaking into the pros who really shouldn't nowadays so even guys with relatively poor genetics might luck into a card. But are they really pros when no one thinks they should be?
Looking like a deserving pro is hard and most can't do it, no matter what. Could tbombz? I don't know.

This guy won his pro card recently. But he's not what most would consider a pro.

Fair answer. Candi has posted pics from when he was 16/17 and he looked a lot better than the guy in the above pic.

And when I asked you if he could turn pro, I meant a "real" pro, like one who competes in the IFBB pro circuit (not qualifiers for amateurs) and places 15th or higher at some point, not someone like in the pic above who managed to win a pro card. After all, you have jokes like Jocelyn Pelletier competing as pros (never mind his prime shape 20 something years ago) onstage, but no one thinks of them when talking about pro bodybuilders.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2010, 03:44:40 PM »
Are you saying Ronnie took a long time in becoming a 'real bodybuilder'?
No but im saying he took a long time before he was a GOOD bodybuilder. Ronnie was naturally a big guy but it took him a good 10 years before he caught his stride. I do agree however that bodybuilding is a sprint.... It is far to expensive of a sport to be a marathon... If you have a 50000 dollar supplement contract then you can take your time but most dont have that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2010, 03:46:55 PM »
Fair answer. Candi has posted pics from when he was 16/17 and he looked a lot better than the guy in the above pic.

And when I asked you if he could turn pro, I meant a "real" pro, like one who competes in the IFBB contests and places 15th or higher at some point, not someone like in the pic above who managed to win a pro card. After all, you have jokes like Jocelyn Pelletier competing as pros (never mind his prime shape 20 something years ago) onstage, but no one thinks of them when talking about pro bodybuilders.

Leafy Bug could turn pro with some luck. We've seen pics from every angle and I think he's got potential.

tbombz should do a show ASAP. No sense in waiting. Then you could assess potential.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2010, 03:47:06 PM »

And when I asked you if he could turn pro, I meant a "real" pro, like one who competes in the IFBB pro circuit (not qualifiers for amateurs) and places 15th or higher at some point, not someone like in the pic above who managed to win a pro card. After all, you have jokes like Jocelyn Pelletier competing as pros (never mind his prime shape 20 something years ago) onstage, but no one thinks of them when talking about pro bodybuilders.
I wouldn't say candi looked better then that guy at 16 or 17. Candi has never posted pics of him dieted down on stage. That isn't a fair assesment and i agree totally with him that anyone can become a pro bodybuilder if they have money.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2010, 03:49:59 PM »
I wouldn't say candi looked better then that guy at 16 or 17. Candi has never posted pics of him dieted down on stage. That isn't a fair assesment and i agree totally with him that anyone can become a pro bodybuilder if they have money.
None even dieted down, I think he set a goal of wanting to weigh a specific amount before he makes a "debut" on stage, but he hasn't gotten lean enough to see how he looks in anything close to contest condition.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2010, 03:53:53 PM »

Prove it.

I only recall seeing very non impressive photos.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2010, 03:54:04 PM »
I wouldn't say candi looked better then that guy at 16 or 17.

Sorry, but I didn't word that properly. I meant to say Candi looked a lot better at 16/17 in the pics he posted than the above guy would've looked if he was natural, given how shitty he looks in that pic when obviously juicing to an above-average degree.

i agree totally with him that anyone can become a pro bodybuilder if they have money.

Again, when I say "pro", I mean someone who could place 15th or higher in at least a 3rd tier IFBB pro contest and who looks like a pro, not a joke like Jocelyn Pelletier or the guy in the above pic, who are technically pros, but have no place competing. Yes, they are pros, but should they be one? - That's another topic altogether.

And in that sense, I'd say it's not possible for anyone to become a pro. Like Fatpanda said, it might be possible for them to achieve a pro size physique (which IMO isn't possible with everyone), but not be good enough / have the shape, size, conditioning & drug response to earn a pro card.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2010, 03:56:30 PM »
I think turning pro "may" not be an issue but being a good pro then thats where the % gets alot smaller.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2010, 03:56:51 PM »
Prove it.

I only recall seeing very non impressive photos.

I worded it wrong, as explained above.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2010, 03:59:28 PM »
i really feel like my best gains have yet to come.

kiwiol i am friends with a couple top amatuers and an ifbb pro. i know what it takes to place top 15. i think i can become big enough, and i know i have the aesthetics underneath the fat. but what i dont know is if ill ever get lean enough and if i do get lean enough exactly how tight my skin will be. its those two things that will limit me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2010, 04:01:08 PM »
Forget about PRO's

Can Dizzle win a local contest ?

Can Dizzle win a state contest ?

Can Dizzle win a national contest ?  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2010, 04:02:53 PM »
Forget about PRO's

no no and no

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2010, 04:03:39 PM »
Could anyone turn pro? No, can alot of people with not so good genetics turn pro? Yes! Shelby Starnes (I think he's in Nationals), Dusty Hanshaw, Alex Azarian, all can turn pro. depending who decides to compete that they, if their competitors fuck up or over spill, or just don't diet hard enough they can possibly win their pro cards that night. However as popular as they are in the amateur ranks they will fad away in the pro ranks and won't get one ounce of the attention they are getting now. Tamer Elshahat,  Abbas Khatami, Heinz Senior, Putnam, all have managed to turn pro. but don't even resemble a professional bodybuilder. Just because they came out the best "that night".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2010, 04:04:09 PM »
Forget about PRO's

it depends hwo much money he has,,it also depends on who his source is and how much this source like him,, trust me thats the most important factor,,
yes to all,,

gh15  approved
fallen angel

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2010, 04:04:46 PM »
a lean physique looks infinitely better than a fat and bloated one

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2010, 04:05:26 PM »
None even dieted down, I think he set a goal of wanting to weigh a specific amount before he makes a "debut" on stage, but he hasn't gotten lean enough to see how he looks in anything close to contest condition.
In the end it doesnt matter. What gets you placed higher and higher in a contest is to continually show up year after year better then you were before even if you weigh 135 your first show. If a judging panel sees you drift up from a light weight to a heavy weight over years they eventually are going to let you win. The stage experience you gain from that time between is essential. I don't think i've ever seen a bodybuilder walk into a show never competing in it and win. Rarely happens. Dorian wasn't even good and thats the closest you see to that kind of thing.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »

it depends hwo much money he has,,it also depends on who his source is and how much this source like him,, trust me thats the most important factor,,
yes to all,,

gh15  approved

My points is that  he has  never competed before and here we are talking about Dizzle  being a  PRO.
It's kind of like Onlymen training for the Olympics ::).

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2010, 04:09:22 PM »
ANYONE can get lean enough, you just got to want it bad enough. And, as in my case, it really helps to have an addicitive and obsessive personality ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2010, 04:11:44 PM »

This guy is in his 40`s and competes as a lightweight (154 +1/4 pounds),so not a fair example.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2010, 04:14:05 PM »

This guy is in his 40`s and competes as a lightweight (154 +1/4 pounds),so not a fair example.

if this fella is a professional any one can be ,,mater of age and competition you make your pro card,,also matter of supplier contact to drugs,,as i said before,,it has nothing concerning getting lean per say ,,it is HOW MUCH GH YOU USE,,and how well you respind to hormones inorder to turn pro youger,,the worse you respond to hormone ....the longer it will take to become pro ,,and ofcourse you wont do nothing on pro stage but you sure will have the litle carton card

gh15 approved
fallen angel