Author Topic: progress pics sep30th  (Read 12579 times)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Re: progress pics sep30th
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2015, 10:38:21 AM »
I'd be so worried about cancer, specifically leukemia and lymphoma

Studies from kids using gh to promote growth, there is a much higher risk of leukemia and lymphoma

I'll just stick to test and deca cycles

no gh no pro bodybulder. aslo all pro athletes use it who have the funds. it prolongs careers. thete is no bernard hopkins without gh, there is no randy couture and sly stallone without just to name a few... it is no icying on the cake that i can tell you. :)

screening for tumors can also help.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2015, 07:21:44 AM »
Looking good bro!
Mr. AZ 2003

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2015, 07:54:22 AM »
filling out cuz

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2015, 09:32:38 PM »
up

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2015, 10:30:42 AM »
up

Why off the anabolics when u plan on blasting soon? 
you are gay.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2015, 01:12:01 PM »
Someone donate him a smart phone.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2015, 10:05:30 AM »
Chris aceto is skin and bone.

He doesn`t train and juice anymore you imbecile,he trains pros.

well chris wears a fanny back these days so I would guess he does not train much. of course I know he trains pros I mentioned it in the thread. He is very good at what he does !

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2015, 12:32:27 PM »
You couldn`t have carried his gym bag back in the day.

He doesn`t train and juice anymore you imbecile,he trains pros.

well he's skin and bone now and has no excuse look at walter white he's older then aceto and is a monster

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2015, 12:36:43 PM »
LOL with my forarms I could easily carry his bag but I rather fuck that girl on the cover of the magazine-Wes you got any veins left?you can post a old pic.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2015, 02:42:33 PM »
well he's skin and bone now and has no excuse look at walter white he's older then aceto and is a monster
I`m older than Chris also,but he was a better bodybuilder than me and you will never attain what he did.

I trained in the same gym as him for many years,he trained hard and didn`t take a ton of gear..........no GH or insulin and was a protoge` of Jeff KIng.

C`mon guy,he doesn`t train anymore,he`s had his run.........look up his contest resume`.

Anyway WW,good luck dude..........no hate here just hard to believe your claimed meausrements and lifts bro.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2015, 02:43:47 PM »
He chooses not to train........do you think you could surpass his build in his prime.....be honest.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »
Lots of former pros don`t train anymore but they were still great in their day dude.

To say he`s skin and bones today means nothing.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2015, 11:52:56 PM »
so what.  Most people dont care aboyt being in shape more. Its not like its the most important thing in the world. And non of us two have looked better then he has in his prime

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2015, 03:45:31 AM »
Clear your pms

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2015, 08:46:08 AM »
Ok I don;t care what anybody thinks.If I was embarrased with my physique I wouldn't post pictures. I know I'm not peaked out at all yet.  just don't slam somebody who kicked a drug habit that shit I won't take and I will delete that type of shit. I didn't train for 5 years because I got hit by a DUi driver so take it that into account. I had to start extremely out of shape. Ive only been consistently training for about a year.

I have a solid backround when I was early to mid 20's but 5 years off will fuck that up. I never claimed to be better then anybody or have insane genetics. I'm not Kevin levrone or juan morel. I don't have freak genetics.

I have very average genetics at best. takes alot more work then some guys. I'm alot stronger then most of you think and that's part of AAS use is strength gains not just looks. My strength skyrocketed when I jumped back on after that 5 years off. These pics are on 2IU's of chinese HGH and T4.

The Test cyp is cleared it's been 15 days! I did my first HCG shot last night. In these I'm 185lbs semi lean 28In waist, still a mess of veins. Guys I'm trying to get bigger without getting to fat. I'm def not cutting so I'm def not peeled but just wait I'll peak right. I'm going to hit 200;bs and then come down to 175lbs.

Go ahead and blast away. still have somewhat teardrops showing in my legs. very thick in person some people pictures just don't do justice.

like I said I know what I'm doing I'll hit my peak perfectly. everybody needs a few months off juice and have a plan on how there going to peak right on time. I'm not going to name drop but I get help from some of the best prep guys for free.

Ive been around this industry along time. Like I also said some of the best prep guys don't look impressive. Chris aceto is skin and bone. it comes down to alot of science in the end. I also can't hit a real hard pose taking my own pics with that shitty phone so I can;t show my bicep peaks off or chest splits,no justice but I'll get a better phone. I have 3 shitty phones.

Man fuck the nay sayers.

Look at your post title, PROGRESS pics. Thats the key word, dont compare yourself to anyone but yourself. Im not active on these sites as much as i used to, but from what i remmeber you went through some shit and just hung in there and came back. Thats the only thing you need to compare yourself with. Take it day by day and pound by pound. You at least have the balls to post pics of your body, thats more than 90% of the guys on here, regardless if you had made any claims as to your size and measurements.

Just take it day by day bro and make yourself better each day, thats ultimately who you need to compare yourself with

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2015, 09:54:55 AM »
I'd be so worried about cancer, specifically leukemia and lymphoma

Studies from kids using gh to promote growth, there is a much higher risk of leukemia and lymphoma

I'll just stick to test and deca cycles

Higher IGF in general highly increases risks of cancer....Even diets with things like high amounts of animal meats will increase IGF and thus increase cancer risks....Animals that are not herbivores have much higher cancer rates than humans...BUT we NEED NEED to have high IGF to be bodybuilders and have great physiques...High IGF might just be the most important thing in bodybuilding itself..So it's the risk we have to take....Steroids over time will strengthen your immune system and your self in general from the inside...This will mean it will be able to eliminate cancer cells at a faster rate....Usually bodybuilders who die aren't dying of caner anyway...To this day, the biggest threat to a bodybuilders health is the abuse of diuretics...This is the BIGGEST THREAT...The pre-contest rituaal in general...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2015, 10:15:46 AM »
Higher IGF in general highly increases risks of cancer....Even diets with things like high amounts of animal meats will increase IGF and thus increase cancer risks....Animals that are not herbivores have much higher cancer rates than humans...BUT we NEED NEED to have high IGF to be bodybuilders and have great physiques...High IGF might just be the most important thing in bodybuilding itself..So it's the risk we have to take....Steroids over time will strengthen your immune system and your self in general from the inside...This will mean it will be able to eliminate cancer cells at a faster rate....Usually bodybuilders who die aren't dying of caner anyway...To this day, the biggest threat to a bodybuilders health is the abuse of diuretics...This is the BIGGEST THREAT...The pre-contest diet in general...

15 was pushing IGF lately, maybe what you've said here is the reason why

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2015, 12:15:43 PM »
LOL with my forarms I could easily carry his bag but I rather fuck that girl on the cover of the magazine-Wes you got any veins left?you can post a old pic.

I can't speak for Wes, but being another older dude, the veins in my forearms and to some degree my upper arms are very pronounced. I am a phlebotomist's dream.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2015, 02:16:58 PM »
I can't speak for Wes, but being another older dude, the veins in my forearms and to some degree my upper arms are very pronounced. I am a phlebotomist's dream.

Could you please retake the picture from a more photoshop friendly angle? Thanks.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2015, 02:39:39 PM »

you got a dog?
shit I cant ever rag on you again, I can only be nice.

shoulda told me sooner

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2015, 04:53:42 PM »
you are a older dude, did you have veins like this when you where younger or did it come more and more each centrury?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2015, 09:14:55 PM »

Could you please retake the picture from a more photoshop friendly angle? Thanks.

Honestly, I was hoping to avoid this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2015, 09:22:49 PM »
you are a older dude, did you have veins like this when you where younger or did it come more and more each centrury?

It seems as the centuries came and went, my veins popped out more and more. It is also a possibility that a couple of centuries ago, I was too bulked up (fat) for my veins to present themselves.

I am currently enthralled with my level of vascularity. My hope is to eventually look like a road map so that select folks can find their way to Baja.  ;D

Did I mention that I am a vampire?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2015, 09:48:14 PM »
you got a dog?
shit I cant ever rag on you again, I can only be nice.

shoulda told me sooner

Can you believe I have four dogs? Well, two of them are my daughter and son-in-law's. Somehow their dogs defected and now they are mine. Case in point, the dog at my feet is their dog. Her name is Madison. She's a Boarder Collie and she is such a sweetheart. Needless to say these little lovers are spoiled.

You can rag on me all you want, but if you come after my pups, I will become the not so jolly green Hulk and will do you serious harm like you cannot imagine.  ;D

Isn't fascinating that some dogs have such an extensive vocabulary? Sometimes it freaks me out how much they understand of what I am saying to them. I am getting a little tired of sharing my yogurt, though.  I guess they are into probiotics as much as I am.

It is weird how someone like me, who is completely unlovable is loved so much by "man's best friend"?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2015, 10:44:32 PM »
Can you believe I have four dogs? Well, two of them are my daughter and son-in-law's. Somehow their dogs defected and now they are mine. Case in point, the dog at my feet is their dog. Her name is Madison. She's a Boarder Collie and she is such a sweetheart. Needless to say these little lovers are spoiled.

You can rag on me all you want, but if you come after my pups, I will become the not so jolly green Hulk and will do you serious harm like you cannot imagine.  ;D

Isn't fascinating that some dogs have such an extensive vocabulary? Sometimes it freaks me out how much they understand of what I am saying to them. I am getting a little tired of sharing my yogurt, though.  I guess they are into probiotics as much as I am.

It is weird how someone like me, who is completely unlovable is loved so much by "man's best friend"?

shittttt, I'll never say a bad word about you again. Anyone who loves dogs is all right by me

my bad for being a prick to you in the past