Author Topic: progress pics sep30th  (Read 12551 times)

whitewidow

progress pics sep30th
« on: October 01, 2015, 05:24:27 AM »
Ok I don;t care what anybody thinks.If I was embarrased with my physique I wouldn't post pictures. I know I'm not peaked out at all yet.  just don't slam somebody who kicked a drug habit that shit I won't take and I will delete that type of shit. I didn't train for 5 years because I got hit by a DUi driver so take it that into account. I had to start extremely out of shape. Ive only been consistently training for about a year.

I have a solid backround when I was early to mid 20's but 5 years off will fuck that up. I never claimed to be better then anybody or have insane genetics. I'm not Kevin levrone or juan morel. I don't have freak genetics.

I have very average genetics at best. takes alot more work then some guys. I'm alot stronger then most of you think and that's part of AAS use is strength gains not just looks. My strength skyrocketed when I jumped back on after that 5 years off. These pics are on 2IU's of chinese HGH and T4.

The Test cyp is cleared it's been 15 days! I did my first HCG shot last night. In these I'm 185lbs semi lean 28In waist, still a mess of veins. Guys I'm trying to get bigger without getting to fat. I'm def not cutting so I'm def not peeled but just wait I'll peak right. I'm going to hit 200;bs and then come down to 175lbs.

Go ahead and blast away. still have somewhat teardrops showing in my legs. very thick in person some people pictures just don't do justice.

like I said I know what I'm doing I'll hit my peak perfectly. everybody needs a few months off juice and have a plan on how there going to peak right on time. I'm not going to name drop but I get help from some of the best prep guys for free.

Ive been around this industry along time. Like I also said some of the best prep guys don't look impressive. Chris aceto is skin and bone. it comes down to alot of science in the end. I also can't hit a real hard pose taking my own pics with that shitty phone so I can;t show my bicep peaks off or chest splits,no justice but I'll get a better phone. I have 3 shitty phones.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: progress pics sep30th
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 08:16:51 AM »
I hear you bro i had a severe heroin addiction , I didnt feel right for 6 months and when i got back in the gym it  took me a few months just to get back to average joe strength.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 08:38:14 AM »
I hear you bro i had a severe heroin addiction , I didnt feel right for 6 months and when i got back in the gym it  took me a few months just to get back to average joe strength.

Yeah it was horrible. 5 years on oxy and sometimes H. Out of 100 people only 10 survive that kind of addiction and I was one of those 10 and I somewhat got back in shape. stronger then I was in my 20's but I was way leaner. I can't seem to nail that old conditioning.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 12:46:36 PM »
If your camera has a timer on it prop it up set it then go stand n front of it and flex until it flashes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 01:00:15 PM »
Good attitude and good work at getting back in the game.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 01:23:16 PM »
If your camera has a timer on it prop it up set it then go stand n front of it and flex until it flashes.

Nope I'll have to have somebody else take it with there phone.I can't flex as hard as I normally can holding a phone and trying to find good lighting. When I flex both arms at the same time I look way better and my peaks split more and you can see chest striations way better.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 01:28:59 PM »
You look much thicker in these pics ww..good job

How is your diet now...care to tell what you eat  in a regular day now and how much

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »
Looking good, WW. Much better than last time. keep it up (you react good on gh it seems)!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 03:07:22 PM »
Nope I'll have to have somebody else take it with there phone.I can't flex as hard as I normally can holding a phone and trying to find good lighting. When I flex both arms at the same time I look way better and my peaks split more and you can see chest striations way better.
You Gotta get a new phone  lol shit

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 03:11:04 PM »
You Gotta get a new phone  lol shit

It's good enough for Karl Malone.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 04:29:00 AM »
You look much thicker in these pics ww..good job

How is your diet now...care to tell what you eat  in a regular day now and how much

Yeah I' went in today for a check-up and also tried to get prescribed arimidex. I weighed a solid 185lbs even! and my BP was 104/62 heart rate was 98 BPS. They couldn't even put the regular blood pressure pump around my arm. I can post up my summary everything I said is legit weight/BP ect!

I eat clean! start out with 6 eggs with spinach on top with a wheat bagel plain, Ive been staying fairly low carb most days. the other 3-4 meals is chicken breasts and spinach with another half wheat bagel, Post workout I'll grab a higher glycemic carb like white rice and chicken or steak. cutt-off carbs close to bed.

I'll do more eggs and spinach a few hours before bed. I do have 1-2 re-feeds days and I get alot of cals in. I can pull a juan Morel if I want and just eat burgers and pizza and muffins usually I start clean on re-feeds always eggs and spinach then I'll start cramming in some junk/ usually on re-feeds it can get as high as 8 meals 4 clean.4 dirty- about 10,000cals on re-feeds. On those days I up my HGH to 4-5 IU and 100mcg T4 and 4 tabs of albuteral.

I have my re-feeds on saturdays after busting my ass all week in the gym sometimes twice. I do fasted cardio in the mornings and sometimes do low volume heavy weights and come back at night and do volume.

I'm training way harder as far as weight goes. I'm not going to get thicker lifting how I was. I was doing way to much light volume. Now I am doing heavy weight and trying to push 15-20 reps per set. It's made a big diffrence. Ive been doing alot more time under tension when doing arms and chest, really trying to get my bicep peaks popping.

I'm finally healthy and should grow nicely this year. I spent five years doing nothing physical and abusing my body and it's just recovering. I can show you guys pics of when I ran long distance and ran marathons I'm tiny. if you think I'm small I'll post my old marathon pics and you will see how much size I put on in the last 10 years.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 04:59:16 AM »
Looking good, WW. Much better than last time. keep it up (you react good on gh it seems)!

Thanks I wish I could run as much HGH as you run and afford genos.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2015, 06:57:48 AM »
Thanks I wish I could run as much HGH as you run and afford genos.

still for 2 ui you get some 3d effect and nice fat burn. keep up the good work.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2015, 09:08:51 AM »
Cool thanks for the answer

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 01:02:15 PM »
So your off everything??
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 01:37:19 PM »
So your off everything??

AAS yes but started 2IU HGH and T4 plus a low dose of albuteral.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2015, 03:02:55 PM »
Sick tear drops bro

horseskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2015, 04:13:12 PM »
R u natty brah

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2015, 12:44:41 PM »
Sick tear drops bro

a compliment from you? must be being sarcastic.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2015, 12:45:47 PM »
R u natty brah

No. HGH and T4 would still not make me natty. Plus the albuteral

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2015, 11:17:03 PM »
When are you going to do your first cycle?

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 07:20:10 AM »
When are you going to do your first cycle?

LOL. 10 years ago. post up a pic. You must look pretty good.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 12:21:44 PM »
LOL. 10 years ago. post up a pic. You must look pretty good.

Why off the roids?    Thought u were big on staying on.

Just my 2 cents, its pointless to be on gh without using test
you are gay.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 09:39:34 PM »
Why off the roids?    Thought u were big on staying on.

Just my 2 cents, its pointless to be on gh without using test

long term use of hgh can pretty much save all gains from modest AAS cycles (below a gram a week of usage) for 3-4motnhs during which you prime your body for growth. That I can say speaking from experience. You have too eat a lot though.

Using gh is never pointless imo (unless below 28 years old). Below 4UI ED you get some nice well being feeling, fat burn, anti-aging effects, libido boost,etc. It is a powerful hormone.

Using GH with test is much better ofcourse.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2015, 09:37:49 AM »
long term use of hgh can pretty much save all gains from modest AAS cycles (below a gram a week of usage) for 3-4motnhs during which you prime your body for growth. That I can say speaking from experience. You have too eat a lot though.

Using gh is never pointless imo (unless below 28 years old). Below 4UI ED you get some nice well being feeling, fat burn, anti-aging effects, libido boost,etc. It is a powerful hormone.

Using GH with test is much better ofcourse.

I'd be so worried about cancer, specifically leukemia and lymphoma

Studies from kids using gh to promote growth, there is a much higher risk of leukemia and lymphoma

I'll just stick to test and deca cycles
you are gay.