Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 113155 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Prudence...

Hahaha, what a phag.
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
You are a Mentally Defective Fuckwit A Nature’s Fuckup
Defend Homosexuality  ::)
Our Kind - Yeah it’s Really Tough Being Wired Correctly & Liking Our Natural Sexual Opposites
We’re so upset At That. 😂😂😂😂😂

Must be tough knowing you’re A Natures Fuck up - Prone to Mental illness / High probability of Suicide / And a Multitude of Diseases - Yes That’s Sure a Lot to Be Proud & Happy about.

That's a little mean spirited dude.  Maybe crossing the line a little.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
aawwww..thank you Pray!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
aawwww..thank you Pray!

I reserve the right to still insult you.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Maybe crossing the line but still the truth.
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

As you frequently post - The same could be said for some of your posts by some on here.
Opinions vary.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Exactly Right Kwon
Truth Hurts Some People
No lines crossed just Fact & Truth.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

As you frequently post - The same could be said for some of your posts by some on here.
Opinions vary.

Valid point.  It's a fine line.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Conservatives rarely "cross" a line.  It is a truth that quite often they are pushed over it by the behavior of liberals.  And liberals?

They will eagerly snort any line that they come upon and then deny it ever existed. 

Hussie Smollette is an example of a snorting piglet of a cucktardian Democrat.  Willing to lie to advance an agenda, in this case, his desire for more money.   And here we all  thought libs only cared about taking, not making, money?  He also sought to destroy lives.  White, conservative lives.  And he did not care who might fall so long as his salary and prestige in the cucktardian community rose.  The truth of this agenda of the Democratic Party is to destroy conservative white, black, red, yellow, brown, you name it people.  Christians.  Anyone that dare disagree and speak out against their agenda. 

I am still waiting to hear if any Democratic politicians will be implicated in the Smollett case.  It remains to be seen what was on Smollett's phone.  And by "what" I mean "who".

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
Is there a better example of being a total fk up at life than this idiot?
Dumb fks paid close to two million a year to "act" on some shit show, and not content, humilates himself globally, loses his "job" and hopefully gets jail time.
The only thing more pathetic are his sole remaining supporters....if there are any.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
aawwww..thank you Pray!

Is that a female?  I have to ask before saying she's cute. :-\

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Our Kind - Yeah it’s Really Tough Being Wired Correctly & Liking Our Natural Sexual Opposites

Must be tough knowing you’re A Natures Fuck up - Prone to Mental illness / High probability of Suicide / And a Multitude of Diseases - Yes That’s Sure a Lot to Be Proud & Happy about.

Words to live by.
K

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Is that a female?  I have to ask before saying she's cute. :-\

I've already whacked off to her. At this point if she turns out to be with cock, I can't turn back.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I've already whacked off to her. At this point if she turns out to be with cock, I can't turn back.
:D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Conservatives rarely "cross" a line.  It is a truth that quite often they are pushed over it by the behavior of liberals.  And liberals?

They will eagerly snort any line that they come upon and then deny it ever existed. 

Hussie Smollette is an example of a snorting piglet of a cucktardian Democrat.  Willing to lie to advance an agenda, in this case, his desire for more money.   And here we all  thought libs only cared about taking, not making, money?  He also sought to destroy lives.  White, conservative lives.  And he did not care who might fall so long as his salary and prestige in the cucktardian community rose.  The truth of this agenda of the Democratic Party is to destroy conservative white, black, red, yellow, brown, you name it people.  Christians.  Anyone that dare disagree and speak out against their agenda. 

I am still waiting to hear if any Democratic politicians will be implicated in the Smollett case.  It remains to be seen what was on Smollett's phone.  And by "what" I mean "who".

I'll take "Whacks"Poetic for $1000 Alex.....

Clue: musical inspirations and delusional liars have this in common

Answer:

Who is Tupac?!   ;)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

^Agree with the big butts lover, and Illuminati on this one.

Truth hurts.....too bad.

Let's face it, if you go to the dog park and see a male dog trying to hump another male dog, everyone in the dog park is either going to be laughing at the owner or going "he must take after his puppy daddy...so cute  (clap-clap-clap)!"

Facts 8)

P.S. - has it been established if the pic posted by Prudence is 100% born female?  I have tissue, and lotion ready but I'm not taking any chances.  Props to the brave soul that took a chance beforehand(pun intended). ;)

Fortress

• Getbig V

Brutal truth.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Brutal truth.

It is the Stark Reality of Their Situation.
I’m Totally Fed Up With Having to Pretend it’s A “Normal” & “Correct” pair Bond
It isn’t - That’s why They Can’t Reproduced.

Brutal - Yes
Truth - Yes

Complete Fuckwits Like Prudence & His Bum Chum Smollett
I have No Time For & Can’t Abide.
They want to fuck around with other men’s dicks & arses (🤮)good for them
Just Don’t Try Preaching To Me.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
You're fed up huh?
So this is what you do?
You go on an anonymous website and try to convert us?? You say the same stupid shit every day.
Why do you waste your time? you sound like a broken record.
Obsessed with gay issues. Why not just move on and live your life.
Or start a website devoted to your hatred?
You really sound insane.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

I’ll just re-post and leave this here For any Fuckwits / Mentally Defective or Natures Fuckups
To Ponder,  & And See Just How Many have agreed with what I wrote.

Yeah their pair bonding is so “Normal” in Nature it’s Impossible for them to Reproduce.
😂😂😂😂😂

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You're fed up huh?
So this is what you do?
You go on an anonymous website and try to convert us?? You say the same stupid shit every day.
You really sound insane.

Maybe you missed this part of his words "They want to fuck around with other men’s dicks & arses (🤮)good for them.  Just Don’t Try Preaching To Me."  ??? ???

In simpler terms he and we don't give a shit who you fuck/blow/marry....whatever you prefer is on you. (literally) IT IS NOT OUR (the other 95.5%) duty to pretend that same sex love is normal just because you, and a "record high" 4.5% of the population are fascinated by the genitalia you possess in life biologically.

Something to remember about this record high number of gays in the U.S.......America probably has the most gays of any nation in the world.  Try forcing your "normal" lifestyle  "down the throats" of some of the muslims you likely will be voting for their right to cum here freely in 2020 like you do to us here.  Maybe you might want to re-think how you vote buddy. ;)

BTW, it's ironic that you and other gay dudes are all pissy about Trump having a private conversation about how gold digging hoes will let celebrities or rich dudes grab them by the pussy (something everyone knows so well that "groupies" is a word) AND YET.....YOU Prudence are constantly turning every competitive bb thread or thread with a thong pic into a dick commentary thread to show us how thirsty you are...........with no regard btw to how fucking offensive, and insanely obnoxious that is to every straight male on the board that just looks to those pics as inspiration as to what the body and mind can achieve.  

Maybe Prudence.....just maybe....it is YOU that needs to find a new board where you fit in so you don't feel hated by people that actually have embraced you as a board member despite the fact that many of your comments make us want to throw up.  Or, you could just be yourself without the agenda, and comment on those threads like the rest of people that are genuinely interested in physiques vs. cock size/shape preference.

You're a fucking hypocrite, and a liar.  You, and a lot of your type only care about others that are on board with your unnatural lifestyle.  Other than that you wish everyone would go away, and probably laugh at violent acts committed on conservatives.  Nice heart you have there pal. ::)

Dispute what I said about the dog park scenario if Illumanti, me, P4W, The Scott, and others are all wrong about how natural your preference is.

BTW, congrats on being part of a new record in the U.S.  https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/record-4-5-percent-u-s-adults-identify-lgbt-gallup-n877486

I'll leave you with this to ponder regarding "your" achievement though....

If you achieve your goal of man on man love being considered normal to the point that this record high keeps "trending" up....what will make you Prudence special/unique, or someone that stands out?  Your online persona, and likely your life is wrapped up in the fact that you're different and obsessed with cocks.  How will you cope when what makes you you is no longer a distinguishing thing for you?  How will you get others to take your side?  What will you use to blame in life that keeps you back or holds you down?  What will save your job when you fuck up?  Serious questions, not for you to answer here, but just to consider as you keep pushing to be "normal".

Peace :-*

8)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I’ll just re-post and leave this here For any Fuckwits / Mentally Defective or Natures Fuckups
To Ponder,  & And See Just How Many have agreed with what I wrote.

Yeah their pair bonding is so “Normal” in Nature it’s Impossible for them to Reproduce.
😂😂😂😂😂

How'd I do?

;D

Prudence

• Getbig IV
That was pretty good.
Very informative and filled with good ol GB[ b]RAAAAGE[/b].

Thanks babe.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
You're fed up huh?
So this is what you do?
You really sound insane.

Most Conservatives simply state what they hold true because we know that the "mind" of a cucktardian is a diaper full of shit and we're not looking to change it.  That's up to you, punk.

You read like a delusional idiot that publicly squeals, "It's ma'am!".  Go intercourse your own life and quit trying to fuck over decent folk, you pathetic imitation of life.  

You are a typist.