Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 112267 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Another professional "victim."  Go suck-start a pistol and save AIDS the trouble.
K

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Fake news. Will turn out to be a lover's spat or attention seeking ploy.

No MAGA kids are out at 2 in the morning in sub-zero weather chasing down c list celebrities with nooses and bleach ::).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
That's fucked up if dude was armed there would be 2 less assholes on the planet.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Another professional "victim."  Go suck-start a pistol and save AIDS the trouble.

That doesn't even make sense.
Come on.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Wait for the facts to come in.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/empire-star-jussie-smollett-attacked-chicago-men-hurling-homophobic-racial-n964011

I'm sure most of you are happy.
Fuck them and fuck you too.
:-)

If true that sucks.  

I don't like the agenda the show pushes, and many of the gay kissing scenes are totally unnecessary and detract from what are usually good story lines.  I think it's actually a really great show though with good actors/actresses, and I can't stand today's rap & hip-hop.  Empire, SEAL's, and Gotham are the only shows on network t.v. I try to make it a point to catch these days, and Gotham has kinda stunk so far in what's supposedly its' last season.

Hakeem's character is the ladies man of the show, and yet this guy's character and his partner's are hanging all over each other or making out almost every scene they are in together.  It's clear they're trying to normalize this in the black community.

Curious what OMR's view is on the show if he watches?

As for the link, I was glad the female news anchor jumped in and said she just wanted to point out that they actually have zero confirmation of the MAGA hats the male minority anchor stressed.  At least one person in MSM has seemed to learn a lesson.  Also, the article states "......wrapped a rope around his neck"   There's a big difference between a rope, and an actual noose as was claimed by the male reporter.  I know our country has lost it's fucking mind, but we really need God's help if people happen to be walking around at 2 a.m. during the week with an actual noose. :(

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Fake news. Will turn out to be a lover's spat or attention seeking ploy.

Both sides need to wait for the whole story to be told

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Come on.

Makes perfect sense and it’s quite amusing as well hahahah

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Come on.

Given the pathetic overall zeitgeist of many so-called (i.e. purported) "victims" and the over zealous alliance of the Cuck Media and Hollyweird, it might well make sense.  It looks like someone's trying to pull a Tawana Brawley style scheme.

Is Al Sharpton about to come on the scene in drag?   

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 05:32:22 PM »
Smollett, 36, had just landed in town from New York and was out getting a bite to eat at about 2 a.m. CT (3 a.m. ET) on East North Lower Water Street, in the upscale neighborhood of Streeterville, is when two men attacked him, the actor told police.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/jussie-smollett-reportedly-hospitalized-in-chicago-foll-1832158963/amp

According to TMZ, two white men in ski masks reportedly approached the 35-year-old actor late Monday, yelled out racial and homophobic slurs (“Aren’t you that homo Empire black?”), then began to attack him with an unknown chemical substance.

Before fleeing the scene, one of the men wrapped a rope around Smollett’s neck, as if forming a noose. They then yelled, “This is MAGA country.”

Come on.

You're right. It's complete utter bullshit...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2019, 07:06:50 PM »
So quick to rush to judgement.  They were clearly fans who wanted him to try out a new cum scented fragrance and then were kind enough to give him a new necklace.  I guess there's no pleasing uppity homos these days.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 07:09:25 PM »
Smollett, 36, had just landed in town from New York and was out getting a bite to eat at about 2 a.m. CT (3 a.m. ET) on East North Lower Water Street, in the upscale neighborhood of Streeterville, is when two men attacked him, the actor told police.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/jussie-smollett-reportedly-hospitalized-in-chicago-foll-1832158963/amp

According to TMZ, two white men in ski masks reportedly approached the 35-year-old actor late Monday, yelled out racial and homophobic slurs (“Aren’t you that homo Empire black?”), then began to attack him with an unknown chemical substance.

Before fleeing the scene, one of the men wrapped a rope around Smollett’s neck, as if forming a noose. They then yelled, “This is MAGA country.”

You're right. It's complete utter bullshit...

Did he turn 36 after the attack? As he was 35 when he arrived and then turned 36 and was attacked by 2 WHITE guys?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 07:33:14 PM »
Sounds like the rest of the make believe attacks attributed to Trump supporters.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2019, 07:40:12 PM »
Did he turn 36 after the attack? As he was 35 when he arrived and then turned 36 and was attacked by 2 WHITE guys?

Yeah, just two white guys in a upscale neighborhood at two in the morning in the freezing cold with bleach and a noose looking for a gay black jew to lynch.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 08:02:16 PM »
Yeah, just two white guys in a upscale neighborhood at two in the morning in the freezing cold with bleach and a noose looking for a gay black jew to lynch.

I found this part of the story to be extremely strange. Isn't Chicago in the midst of a massive, record setting cold snap?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2019, 08:11:54 PM »
I found this part of the story to be extremely strange. Isn't Chicago in the midst of a massive, record setting cold snap?

Well for racists nothing is more heartwarming than a good old fashioned hate crime.

So I'm sure they had dual motivation.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2019, 08:23:17 PM »

It was 7 degrees, not accounting for wind chill during the period it was alleged to have happened. They've also checked the surveillance cameras long his route, and they're coming up with nothing. It's a decent area, and there are a lot of cameras around.  

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 08:50:06 PM »
In 2015, Jussie Smollett's Empire costar, Taraji P. Henson, ended up publicly apologizing for her own son's anti-white hoax because cameras contradicted her racist beliefs and her son's effeminate, anti-white lies.

Will cameras corroborate or collapse Smollett's story...........

SCV8

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2019, 08:50:42 PM »
At the same time, a white female nurse was murdered by a black male, and found frozen to the ground under her car. He jumped on her head approximately 40 times.

RIP Carlie Beaudin

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 08:59:55 PM »
Very intradesting, numerous outlets are describing the incident as "alleged" now ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 09:00:42 PM »
At the same time, a white female nurse was murdered by a black male, and found frozen to the ground under her car. He jumped on her head approximately 40 times.

RIP Carlie Beaudin

Is this True ?
If so - That’s Awful & No doubt won’t Be Classed a Hate Crime. !!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 09:02:31 PM »
Wait for the facts to come in.

Yes - Don’t Trust MSM Ever.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2019, 09:24:01 PM »

RIP Carlie Beaudin
I saw this story but it didn't have details. Link?

BTW, this dude was probably out trolling for cock at 2 am and made a move on the wrong guy and got his ass kicked for it, then made up this story to hide it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2019, 09:27:25 PM »
Is this True ?
If so - That’s Awful & No doubt won’t Be Classed a Hate Crime. !!

It's sad that this isn't as widely reported, and also that we all realize now there's no such thing as a hate crime towards whites when a minority or leftist agenda group is involved as the perp of the crime..