Author Topic: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.  (Read 11647 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2014, 02:55:53 AM »
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Thin Dick.

Your welcome selfhatingHomo.
$

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2014, 03:01:28 AM »
E Kul is an idiot. Watch the video. The guy was yelling I'm sorry don't hurt me.. As he was fighting and kicking 4 officers. It's as clear as daylight that he was high on Pcp or something. Your dumb E Kul.

If you only hear the audio it sounds like they murdered him while he begged. The VIDEO with the audio tells a different story.

Hey there thindick  :-*

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2014, 03:06:23 AM »
You're fucking deluded.  It's the idea of power that draws people to the police force.  Many of them live for abusing their power knowing they can get away with it.  Of course they go to work hoping this shit can happen, they get a hard on for it, because they know they can do it with impunity.  If you think the Police Force is comprised of only good men, you're wrong.  If you think these police officers are an anomaly, consider the fact the entire Police Force raised enough money for the accused defense.  The ENTIRE Police force thought this MURDER was justified.  The Police force is the most sophisticated criminal organisation created by the Elites for the Elites. Have you ever noticed the similarities between the police and organised crime, the brotherhood, the code of silence, the justified use of force etc.  

So lemme get your twisted mentality straight... You hate cops and you also hate civilians arming themselves for protection... Oh and dogs.

So exactly what would you suggest to protect innocent people from criminals E Fool? Are there any options left?

Maybe singing knumbya to them will make them stop. Your so dumb it's painful.
$

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2014, 03:22:34 AM »
Of course they were acquitted. The full story came out in trial. It wasn't the one sided story that the family sold the news who in turned sensationalized it.

Fuck u fag. I wish I could be right in front of you so I could smash your face in worst than that homeless man received.

Go watch the damn video. Listen carefully at 15:22seconds in. The fat Mexican cop was toying with this homeless man, playing games with him, then clearly told him "Do you see my fists?" Homeless man replied "What about them?" Mexican pig said "THey're about to fukk you up.".

At the end of the beating, this fat Mexican pig was laughing joking around when there's a pool of blood on the floor.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2014, 03:31:57 AM »
I hope these cop lovers get a taste of this one day soon.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2014, 03:51:40 AM »
Don't break the law...

If you do, don't resist the cops...

If your mentally ill, your family should be arrested for neglect if you are put in a position where you don't know you are breaking the law or resisting arrest...

After this was over, they should have immediately arrested the guys family for allowing this to take place...

Liberals are mentally ill.

That is all.

$

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2014, 03:52:49 AM »
Don't break the law...

If your mentally ill, your family should be arrested for neglect if you are put in a position where you don't know you are breaking the law or resisting arrest...

After this was over, they should have immediately arrested the guys family for allowing this to take place...

That is all.

Fuck off you dirty pig.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2014, 03:53:49 AM »
Fuck off you dirty pig.

I'm quite clean. And your quite gay. Lol.
$

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2014, 04:04:40 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2014, 05:03:10 AM »
Don't break the law...

That is all.

You think that this guy's family is responsible for him being murdered--not the cops who actually beat him to death??

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2014, 05:36:01 AM »
Victim was not a minority.

So basically, it's a main stream media non-event.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2014, 05:53:31 AM »
You think that this guy's family is responsible for him being murdered--not the cops who actually beat him to death??

Yes. He clearly is mentally unstable and needed care.. Which, if was provided, he would be alive today. They are not just responsible, they are criminally negligent.

Which is the case most of the time. Blame someone else for your negligence.
$

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2014, 06:21:10 AM »
The police get away with it because they are a well organized group with large financial backing.   It would be great if all of society who are not employed as police officers or agents of the government banded together and over threw these corrupt power seeking individuals. Collectively our resources are greater than theirs. It is a matter of organization and execution to overthrow the corrupt powers that be.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2014, 06:47:28 AM »
The police get away with it because they are a well organized group with large financial backing.   It would be great if all of society who are not employed as police officers or agents of the government banded together and over threw these corrupt power seeking individuals. Collectively our resources are greater than theirs. It is a matter of organization and execution to overthrow the corrupt powers that be.

Or... Just maybe... after all the evidence and this guys violent past was presented to a jury...

The police didn't do anything wrong? GASP. Shocking I know.

Where was this guys family?
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2014, 07:03:52 AM »
Or... Just maybe... after all the evidence and this guys violent past was presented to a jury...

so where is this evidence?

and why are the 2 fatsos, the world record holder in burrito and donut eating lookalike and the main actor of the hills have eyes(the guy where one eye looks at you the other looks toward japan), why are they now "ex cops"?

how comes.
n

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2014, 07:05:12 AM »

The police are not the judge jury and executioner. Their job is to protect the public and apprehend/ detain suspected criminals. Innocent until proven guilty.....not in this case they murdered a man who did not receive his right to due process.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2014, 07:05:52 AM »
at least nobody is asking for the 2 fatties tog et a salary raise or promotion.

the verdict of the court is blatant bullshit.

the explanation given is absolute disgraceful.

hopefult they will get roasted in the civil case.

made to pay every penny.
n

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2014, 07:10:43 AM »
So the guys family let him be homeless while mentally unstable has no responsibility in this? Lol.

Was it excessive? Yes... Was it murder in any way shape or form? No. That is why they are unemployed and not behind bars exactly as it should be.

His family should be behind bars.
$

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2014, 07:18:50 AM »
So the guys family let him be homeless while mentally unstable has no responsibility in this? Lol.

Was it excessive? Yes... Was it murder in any way shape or form? No. That is why they are unemployed and not behind bars exactly as it should be.

His family should be behind bars.

Pretty much true on all accounts. There was a homeless man near where I'm from a few years back that was passed out drunk on the beach, and a city trash truck backed over him.  It was pretty early in the morning, around 7am or so.  Anyway, his family came out of the woodwork trashing the female driver of the truck, saying she should be tried etc.  Anyway, the city settled with the family for a few million quietly.  I'm like, "where were these folks while he was homeless?'.  Society is fucked up, no one wants to be held responsible for anything.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2014, 07:19:38 AM »
Pretty much true on all accounts. There was a homeless man near where I'm from a few years back that was passed out drunk on the beach, and a city trash truck backed over him.  It was pretty early in the morning, around 7am or so.  Anyway, his family came out of the woodwork trashing the female driver of the truck, saying she should be tried etc.  Anyway, the city settled with the family for a few million quietly.  I'm like, "where were these folks while he was homeless?'.  Society is fucked up, no one wants to be held responsible for anything.

Bingo.
$

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2014, 07:43:16 AM »

Not the same.  If they threatened to run him over and then proceeded to run him over repeatedly and on purpose while he pleaded for them to stop, then yes.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2014, 08:11:52 AM »
Only another police officer would say this was acceptable. Nobody else would be low enough to watch that footage and defend it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2014, 08:43:40 AM »
Don't break the law...

That is all.

Thanks for the tip pig lover.
a

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2014, 08:44:40 AM »
Only another police officer would say this was acceptable. Nobody else would be low enough to watch that footage and defend it.

I'm not a police officer. I'm a lineman for The phone company. And I saw the video... With no audio of the guy yelling I'm sorry, this is a non issue. It's only an issue because of a crazy person yelling dad help me...

Which is so fucking sad and telling it's not even funny. His dad should be in jail not the cops.
$

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2014, 09:02:05 AM »
I guess cops like this are a small price to pay for the Freedom in the USA which is the envy of the world.