Author Topic: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.  (Read 11687 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2014, 07:04:01 PM »
More and more I am beginning to agree with this. I had a cop try to pull me over in a mall parking lot. I went around a car that was going really slow. I refused to stop for him, I instead went to my intended destination at petsmart, his overhead lights where on, I parked and started to get out of my car. He wanted to know why I didn't stop. I replied are you serious. This is private property why would I stop for you. He then asked for drivers licence and registration. To which I replied, unless you have a valid reason which you do not then I do not have to show you. This is a parking lot and traffic violations do not apply. He said he was there to make sure that people where driving safe for the holidays. I said that's great, do that on the public streets where you have jurisdiction to wrote traffic citations. Have a nice day and I proceeded to the pet store. I hate cops that want to flaunt their badge,uniform and lights. They must have gotten picked on in school or something.
It is the same everywhere.  In Australia we had a Royal Commision into our State Police Force, the Commissioner said the Police were so corrupt, from the top to the bottom that he didn't actually believe it could be changed.  He essentially said, that's our Police Force, live with it.  Why do you think not anybody can get into the Police Force, they are vetting for people who without question will take orders and have a sadistic disposition, they have to be excessively righteous and view the world in black and white and have a limited conscience. You have to be sadistic to enjoy punishing others.  

The Police never do anything about serious organised crime, that seems to flourish continually, quite often they are in cahoots with them.  The police are busy arresting dads who haven't paid child support, or men who had a fight with their partner, or spending huge amounts of time trying to catch speeding drivers or locking up drug users.  It's bullshit, look at the majority of the prison population, drug users.  I think the amount of violent offenders in the prison system is less than 10%.  

The type of people who are drawn to such a profession are self righteous, they believe they are always right and everybody else is always wrong, they enjoy punishing people.  And all this comes from the Elites, who love to look down on everyone else as inferior, so the create a system that criminalises all types of behaviour, from smoking weed, to doing 3 miles over the speed limit to jay walking., and what's worse their system of punishment doesn't even work, it doesn't rehabilitate, it actually makes people more anti social and more likely to offend.  
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2014, 07:05:17 PM »
This thread will go 100 pages given all the cop-haters on GB.

What would Ronnie think?
The victims father and grandfather were police.  I suppose they are cop haters too !
ANd I suppose the police are hated for NO REASON whatsoever.  ::)
V

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2014, 07:07:49 PM »
i'm glad the victim was white this time so we can actually get a rational discussion on police brutality for once.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2014, 07:07:51 PM »
V

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2014, 07:07:56 PM »
This thread will go 100 pages given all the cop-haters on GB.

What would Ronnie think?
I am far from a cop hater.. However most cops are power tripping ego maniacs..  that being said.. any man worth his weight would not lay a finger on the little man in the video.  
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2014, 07:12:57 PM »
Of course this is absolute bullshit, but why is this news in Australia?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2014, 07:14:15 PM »
Why are u so worked up about this? You're not going to change anything.
It's because I believe the only real power a citizen has left is his voice.  That victim could have been anyone, it could have been my brother, father, friend, son etc.  I'm not going to stand by and watch a mentally ill homeless man be beaten to death for not even committing a crime and say nothing and write it off as the way the world is.   It starts with a voice, and the more voices that join in, the greater momentum it gathers. People who sit by and ignore or say nothing when overt injustice occurs sicken me, they are the epitome of cowards.
V

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2014, 07:15:28 PM »
It's 2014 in America. Cops can rape, torture and murder with absolute impunity.   Sort of like the Gestapo in 1944 Germany.

x2

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2014, 07:29:56 PM »
In this case white people could learn a lot from the blacks. This murder by police is much worse than Rodney king and they burnt the city down for that. I'm not saying to burn the city down but the police station would be a good start...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2014, 07:31:29 PM »
Of course they were acquitted. The full story came out in trial. It wasn't the one sided story that the family sold the news who in turned sensationalized it.

pig lover
a

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2014, 07:33:57 PM »
In this case white people could learn a lot from the blacks. This murder by police is much worse than Rodney king and they burnt the city down for that. I'm not saying to burn the city down but the police station would be a good start...

x2

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2014, 07:38:39 PM »
Now we're burning down the police station?

The crazy is strong in this thread.

Any better suggestions Einstein?  The legal system is clearly not protecting us.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2014, 07:41:38 PM »
Now we're burning down the police station?

The crazy is strong in this thread.
No crazier than beating to death an innocent, mentally ill homeless man.
V

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2014, 07:41:48 PM »
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

or,who gives them the orders?

is more important,theres the root of this.

but is there the verdict of court with explanation,id realy like to see why jury and judge let them walk.

n

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2014, 07:42:28 PM »
Which Beehtoven symphony did this fella write?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2014, 07:43:43 PM »
No crazier than beating to death an innocent, mentally ill homeless man.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2014, 07:44:54 PM »
[/quote
you mean the world champion donut eater?

it was a rap song goes like "see these hands,they getting rwady to fuck you up" :D
n

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2014, 07:45:16 PM »
the Cops theme song.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2014, 07:45:27 PM »
I guess you're right, we should also murder the other 7 billion non geniuses among us who simply contribute to their own survival and offer nothing of any lasting value to the community.

And who the fuck listens to Beethoven these days anyway, his contribution wasn't that great.
V

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2014, 08:10:44 PM »
I guess you're right, we should also murder the other 7 billion non geniuses among us who simply contribute to their own survival and offer nothing of any lasting value to the community.

And who the fuck listens to Beethoven these days anyway, his contribution wasn't that great.
n/m

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2014, 08:19:22 PM »

Cholo4life
Coplover4life

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2014, 08:22:34 PM »
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2014, 08:56:08 PM »
Where is a Chris Dorner to take out this trash?