Author Topic: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.  (Read 11600 times)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Re: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2014, 06:11:55 PM »
If they did this to a relative of mine and they got off I would hunt them down and take them straight to hell.
h

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2014, 06:12:29 PM »
yes.he should have called,uhm, who?jsoc?

this is the irony, if he called more cops, theyd have klled thhe bum twice over
[/quote]no the camera guy should have called out    like "hey you fat fucking pigs leave that innocent man alone you fat fucking pieces of shit
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 06:14:32 PM »
the swines had decided his fate some minutes before the beating began.

guy was drunk or toned or something, coppigs on powertrip.both been tripping.

way to go, 2armed to teeth vs 1 drunk,dj181 bodied,unarmed guy.

i hope the fat fuck gets some sort of viscious cancer.the lef ton the pic.

really wish him all the worst.

his wife hacked to pieces, kids getting the aids.all those things.
yes.he should have called,uhm, who?jsoc?

this is the irony, if he called more cops, theyd have klled thhe bum twice over
Autopsy showed he had ZERO drugs or alcohol in his system.  Apparently, he suffered from Schizophrenia.
V

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 06:17:29 PM »
and he also stood over him in a threatening manner swinging his baton
id love to stab him in his eyes.

and disembowel him,the fat girl.

If they did this to a relative of mine and they got off I would hunt them down and take them straight to hell.
atleast the guy looking fatso.

Nobody wants to pay to deal with the mentally ill in this country. Instead, we'd rather ask these relatively low paid individuals to deal with them on our behalf. Then, when a situation goes bad like this, we blame the cops.
well, if there was a policy of whats the word, de-escalation tactics, this wouldnt have hapened.

again yes the bum had mental issues and played the girl.so what they could have brought him to sobering cell and release next day.

ah ok i see he was sober.all the worse, they killed a mentaly handicapped unarmed man.

hope they feel real good about it.

n

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2014, 06:18:37 PM »
A video of the event surfaced, and Thomas can be heard repeatedly screaming in pain while officers are heard repeatedly asking him to place his arms behind his back. He audibly responds "Okay, I'm sorry!" and "I'm trying!" while the officers stretch his arm back. The police officers claim that, unable to get Thomas to comply with the requests, they used a taser on him (up to five times according to a witness statement, and the video footage), and in the video Thomas can be heard screaming "Dad! Dad!"

The city tried to pay off Thomas' father (a retired cop himself) to make the case go away, but he refused the money
  Ron Thomas, Kelly's father, claims that the the City of Fullerton offered him $900,000 to settle the civil side of the case. 

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2014, 06:18:43 PM »
Nobody wants to pay to deal with the mentally ill in this country. Instead, we'd rather ask these relatively low paid individuals to deal with them on our behalf. Then, when a situation goes bad like this, we blame the cops.

This is bull shit. Cops used to be professional enough to know better. This man was mentally ill and not in a violent way. One or two cops could have handled this with out bringing out the batons and start wailing him desperately to save their fat assed inflated egos. These fat f..uck cops deserve a beat down in the street until they too cry and beg for mercy to then be stripped of their clothes and forced to walk out of town naked to never return.
h

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2014, 06:20:45 PM »
This is a transcript of two Hebrew eyewitnesses:

M: I'm telling you Homeless guy was just chillin', and then the cops came, two cop cars came, two cops, they tried getting him but he just ran off from them, ran away from them, and then they caught him pound his face, pound his face, against the curb, was red, and they beat him up
W2: They can't do that.
M: And two other more cops came, and tazed him six times
(W2 mumbles)
M: They beat him up, and then all the cops came and they hog tied him, and he was like, "Please God, please dad!"
B: They killed him?...
M: Yeah
W2: There's a huge puddle of blood right there...
B: There's a good pool of blood...

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2014, 06:23:38 PM »
Settling the civil case would have not made the criminal case "go away," so I don't know what Thomas' father is trying to imply.

It's very possible the only thing that would have subdued Thomas was very strong, anti-schizophrenic medication, which obviously these officers did not have.

The City of Fullerton wanted to minimize media reporting on the case, and so wanted to pay off the father because he waged a non-stop media campaign in the pursuit of justice for his son.

I live just south of Fullerton and have been following this case since it happened.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2014, 06:25:20 PM »
so sad that you are correct...   however they still swear to uphold the law and protect the poor and indigent and clearly they serve only the god of mans ego..    what kind of a man beats up a 135lb homeless man,.  
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2014, 06:26:02 PM »
The guy was harmless and even if dangerous,six trained cops should have been more than able to get his hands behind his back and just cuff him.

Can you say they had a ball killing this poor bastard.............I can.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2014, 06:27:56 PM »
Indeed. And justice was done.

Yes, justice for stealing mail (which he didn't do anyway) looks like this in Fullerton:

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2014, 06:28:49 PM »
This is a transcript of two Hebrew eyewitnesses:

M: I'm telling you Homeless guy was just chillin', and then the cops came, two cop cars came, two cops, they tried getting him but he just ran off from them, ran away from them, and then they caught him pound his face, pound his face, against the curb, was red, and they beat him up
W2: They can't do that.
M: And two other more cops came, and tazed him six times
(W2 mumbles)
M: They beat him up, and then all the cops came and they hog tied him, and he was like, "Please God, please dad!"
B: They killed him?...
M: Yeah
W2: There's a huge puddle of blood right there...
B: There's a good pool of blood...
Apparently, the incident was triggered by a phony crime report made from a local restaurant to remove Thomas, who was well known in the area as “Crazy Kelly,” so that he would not offend diners. Ramos, who knew Thomas from prior encounters, found him sitting harmlessly on a bench at the nearby Fullerton bus depot. During several minutes of often irrational banter, Ramos accused Thomas of “rattling car doors” in the parking lot. After Thomas refused to sit still with his legs stretched out in front of him and his hands on his knees, as Ramos demanded, Ramos put on latex gloves and said: “Now, see my fists? They’re getting ready to fuck you up.” - The rest is history
V

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2014, 06:29:56 PM »
You cannot have a police state without police.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2014, 06:30:32 PM »
The guy was harmless and even if dangerous,six trained cops should have been more than able to get his hands behind his back and just cuff him.

I use to work with mentally challenged and physically disabled men and regardless of how violent they got... We could always deescalate the incident to a dull roar and if need be restrain and sedate the individual.    that beating was an obvious abuse of power and authority   they should be jailed
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2014, 06:31:32 PM »

Kelly's father, an ex-cop himself, actually said he believed it was murder by cop because they wanted to send a message to the homeless community that they weren't wanted in Fullerton.
V

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2014, 06:35:31 PM »
A video of the event surfaced, and Thomas can be heard repeatedly screaming in pain while officers are heard repeatedly asking him to place his arms behind his back. He audibly responds "Okay, I'm sorry!" and "I'm trying!" while the officers stretch his arm back. The police officers claim that, unable to get Thomas to comply with the requests, they used a taser on him (up to five times according to a witness statement, and the video footage), and in the video Thomas can be heard screaming "Dad! Dad!"

The city tried to pay off Thomas' father (a retired cop himself) to make the case go away, but he refused the money
he didnt try to stretch his arm, thats a sugarcoating term used there,he tried to break it.over and over.

the dad is a stupid girl too,should have taken the money, left for a safe exile and paid a hitman with some of that money, to atleast take out that fatso guy looking worlch champion donut eater swine
n

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2014, 06:35:54 PM »
A lot of second guessers in this thread.

If you think these officers went to work that day hoping for something like this to happen, I think you're wrong.
You're fucking deluded.  It's the idea of power that draws people to the police force.  Many of them live for abusing their power knowing they can get away with it.  Of course they go to work hoping this shit can happen, they get a hard on for it, because they know they can do it with impunity.  If you think the Police Force is comprised of only good men, you're wrong.  If you think these police officers are an anomaly, consider the fact the entire Police Force raised enough money for the accused defense.  The ENTIRE Police force thought this MURDER was justified.  The Police force is the most sophisticated criminal organisation created by the Elites for the Elites. Have you ever noticed the similarities between the police and organised crime, the brotherhood, the code of silence, the justified use of force etc.  
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014, 06:40:18 PM »
I use to work with mentally challenged and physically disabled men and regardless of how violent they got... We could always deescalate the incident to a dull roar and if need be restrain and sedate the individual.    that beating was an obvious abuse of power and authority   they should be jailed
I agree plus those cops are huge by comparison.

Kelly's father, an ex-cop himself, actually said he believed it was murder by cop because they wanted to send a message to the homeless community that they weren't wanted in Fullerton.
I guess if you`re down on your luck in the USA,that instantly excomunnicates you from citizenship and all your rights are taken away from you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2014, 06:41:19 PM »
he didnt try to stretch his arm, thats a sugarcoating term used there,he tried to break it.over and over.

the dad is a stupid girl too,should have taken the money, left for a safe exile and paid a hitman with some of that money, to atleast take out that fatso guy looking worlch champion donut eater swine

I`d be pulling a Charles Bronson "Death Wish" type of thing on their asses.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2014, 06:41:42 PM »
A lot of second guessers in this thread.

If you think these officers went to work that day hoping for something like this to happen, I think you're wrong.
not saying its their default setting.

but the fattie was ready to kill somewhere at the 10 minutes mark.

the trigger was the first baton strike, this has made the otherwise beta fattie follow into killing rage.

did they honestly apoogize to the father?

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2014, 06:48:06 PM »

I`d be pulling a Charles Bronson "Death Wish" type of thing on their asses.
the father is very soft.

this could be easy arranged if he wanted to.

i dont care what the justice system says here, the stomach screams kill the fattie.

often the misleading terms and excuses fool the common people,but gut feeling is solid.

so if we didnt get to see the evidence that will change our minds on the case,where is it?

wanna see how this is justified.

maybe the law is different in the usa, over here the cops would get fucked up by the justice system.(if they cant cover it up in time)

I think I heard him tell the cops that he had a fucked up shoulder and that pissed them off.
seriously?ah that was why hes been told to put hand on knees ???
n

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2014, 06:48:31 PM »
You're fucking deluded.  It's the idea of power that draws people to the police force.  Many of them live for abusing their power knowing they can get away with it.  Of course they go to work hoping this shit can happen, they get a hard on for it, because they know they can do it with impunity.  If you think the Police Force is comprised of only good men, you're wrong.  The Police force is the most sophisticated criminal organisation created by the Elites for the Elites. Have you ever noticed the similarities between the police and organised crime, the brotherhood, the code of silence, the justified use of force etc. 
More and more I am beginning to agree with this. I had a cop try to pull me over in a mall parking lot. I went around a car that was going really slow. I refused to stop for him, I instead went to my intended destination at petsmart, his overhead lights where on, I parked and started to get out of my car. He wanted to know why I didn't stop. I replied are you serious. This is private property why would I stop for you. He then asked for drivers licence and registration. To which I replied, unless you have a valid reason which you do not then I do not have to show you. This is a parking lot and traffic violations do not apply. He said he was there to make sure that people where driving safe for the holidays. I said that's great, do that on the public streets where you have jurisdiction to wrote traffic citations. Have a nice day and I proceeded to the pet store. I hate cops that want to flaunt their badge,uniform and lights. They must have gotten picked on in school or something.
h

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2014, 06:54:44 PM »
This thread will go 100 pages given all the cop-haters on GB.

What would Ronnie think?
Not all cops are bad,but just look at that poor bastards face.......plus,they killed an unarmed 135 pound man.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2014, 06:55:20 PM »
This thread will go 100 pages given all the cop-haters on GB.

What would Ronnie think?

I do not hate cops. It's the fat out of shape power hungry small minded losers that wear the badge that pisses me off. I actually respect the police, but cops like this need to be put down in a massive way. They should be placed with the hardest of criminals in general population at prison.
h

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2014, 07:00:48 PM »
Some cops let power,a badge,and a gun go to their heads....I`ve met some real pricks out there.

On the other hand,lots of my friends back home were/are cops and most are really good people.