Author Topic: Different women - once the challenge is gone, where to go?  (Read 11891 times)

biff

• Getbig IV
Re: Different women
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2012, 09:00:58 AM »
It's funny I've had a lot of one night stands women always say I'm not easy bla bla bla as soon as you get them alone their clothes fly off.

she's trying to convince herself, not you.

i agree somewhat with uberman, guys find a girl who parties or takes it in thew ass after knowing you for 5 minutes and expect her to be a 'nice' girl, worth being with longterm. these ones will always screw you over, or you'll get sick of them when you realize that they will never progress beyond what they are.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 09:01:48 AM »
I like getting a chuby nerdy women with potential and low self esteem, lower her self esteem even more while forcing her to diet, train and do what ever it takes to become hot. You end up with a hot servant that'll have you for a god  ;).
Boundary Breaker

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2012, 09:02:14 AM »
fact is most of you are losers raised by single moms and single lost fathers who abandonned you and your mother cause they werent able to understand how to keep their feelings, behaviors, reasonings and family under control. Because they lacked guidance. The Bible tells you everything you need to know about how to be a happy family man who will make his kids and wife happy.

Most of you are just reproducing, imitating subconsciously your own fathers who didnt understand how life works, and the only thing they were able to teach you is how to fail by walking in their own steps.
It deeply concens me to enquire as to your upbringing,,, And only for purely comparitive reasons ;D
Herpes

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2012, 09:03:35 AM »
So in the last few months I've been seeing several different woman. Things start out good I like them, we go out on a couple of dates and have a lot of fun. Then by the second or third date I've already conquered the walls. Since I really don't have any concrete feelings for them I loose interest pretty quick. All the challenge is gone after sleeping with a woman that fast. One girl let me plug her in the butt the first time we hooked up  :-X I mean where do you go from there. It's funny I've had a lot of one night stands women always say I'm not easy bla bla bla as soon as you get them alone their clothes fly off.

These aren't dirty skanks off the street either. They all have good jobs college degrees etc.

Anyone else experience this type of dilemma. I know about half of getbig are still virgins and live in their mamas basements so experienced advice only  ;D

Chris Rock has a comedy skit about this.  Women must learn to "ration out the pussy..."  :D

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 09:05:28 AM »
Chris Rock has a comedy skit about this.  Women must learn to "ration out the pussy..."  :D
You gay guys always put it in perfect bypartisan perspective  ;D
Cudos
Herpes

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2012, 09:07:34 AM »

I went out with a nice girl last night. She's a nurse very cute has a nice family etc. This is our second date. We go to a restraunt and have a really nice dinner and a few drinks, then we went to a bar that had a real good live band playing. End of the night roles around she wants me to spend the night but tells me "we are not having sex" "I want to wait few more weeks" bla bla bla. I know right away it's on as soon as we get back to her place. We ended up having sex right on the floor as soon as we walked in. Woke up this morning had sex again. No I'm just feeling kind of mehhhhh  :-\ about her.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2012, 09:07:58 AM »
It’s all part of the sex cult of bodybuilding. Former Mister Olympia competitor David Dear provided some clues to this when he made statements about the times when a bodybuilder stops his drugs and its effects on his sex life. “It’s hell on the girls. They get used to it. Two or three times a day, every day. When you’re not on steroids you want it like once a week.” Dave described a time in a hotel with his girlfriend. As he looked out the window he saw a church across the street. “It’s going to be great having sex looking out at that. We won’t call it sex tonight, we’ll call it making love.” According to a details magazine article the year he won the amateurs nationals and turned pro, he was also a coke addict snorting between three and eight grams a day. “We would just party and have sex all night. And at five in the morning go buy beer and start drinking to go to sleep.” David Dear has tattooed himself with a cross. Notice the shape of this cross, it is called an onk. It is a symbol used and worn in satanic rites. Other bodybuilders can be found wearing symbols of crosses. Here we see Mister Olympia competitor Mike Christian sporting a cross. Mike mentioned that in a drug induced coma he had a dream. He said that he saw the iron warrior beckoning to him. And that he became reborn as the result of this vision. Here you see a portion of that article. Notice how the Weider magazine uses the title “The Christian approach”, quite the play on words considering the contents of the article. Mike Christian has gone so far as to say that “Winning has got to assume the proportions of religion, which is what this sport is all about” Many bodybuilders have been brainwashed into thinking they are Christians by the Weider magazines that have over the years sprinkled their writings with bits of scripture taken from God’s word, the Holy Bible. In reality, many bodybuilders theological thinking represents something more from the dark side which can be summed up in this statement boldly printed in Weider’s magazine “AND THE LUST  SHALL BE FIRST” The bottom line is this, Weider preached another Gospel through his magazines. God warns “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2012, 09:08:49 AM »
its when it dawns on you that your spending 16 hours of your day, juggling multiple women, for 5 minutes of blowing your load, that you realise it isnt all its cracked up to be.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 09:10:01 AM »
I went out with a nice girl last night. She's a nurse very cute has a nice family etc. This is our second date. We go to a restraunt and have a really nice dinner and a few drinks, then we went to a bar that had a real good live band playing. End of the night roles around she wants me to spend the night but tells me "we are not having sex" "I want to wait few more weeks" bla bla bla. I know right away it's on as soon as we get back to her place. We ended up having sex right on the floor as soon as we walked in. Woke up this morning had sex again. No I'm just feeling kind of mehhhhh  :-\ about her.

"we're not having sex" is to women as "I don't use GH" is to bbers.  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2012, 09:12:10 AM »
So in the last few months I've been seeing several different woman. Things start out good I like them, we go out on a couple of dates and have a lot of fun. Then by the second or third date I've already conquered the walls. Since I really don't have any concrete feelings for them I loose interest pretty quick. All the challenge is gone after sleeping with a woman that fast. One girl let me plug her in the butt the first time we hooked up  :-X I mean where do you go from there. It's funny I've had a lot of one night stands women always say I'm not easy bla bla bla as soon as you get them alone their clothes fly off.

These aren't dirty skanks off the street either. They all have good jobs college degrees etc.

Anyone else experience this type of dilemma. I know about half of getbig are still virgins and live in their mamas basements so experienced advice only  ;D

you don't allways have to even go for a date. If you go for a date it just means it's a jumping platform to banging. But yeah, I've experienced this also. it's just today.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 09:13:27 AM »
I remember my buddy was "seeing 2 girls". Banged one in the morning, didn't shower and went to hang out with the there. Needless to say she is blowing him and he s thinking "How does the other girl taste"

This was all fine and dandy until one day I come home and both girls cars are in my driveway and both are sitting in his room on his bed. They went ahead and compared notes on when they were banged etc etc.Classic moment.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »
This was all fine and dandy until one day I come home and both girls cars are in my driveway and both are sitting in his room on his bed. They went ahead and compared notes on when they were banged etc etc.Classic moment.

Oh jesus that would be horrifying to come home to that. Unless they start making out of course  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2012, 09:18:53 AM »
its when it dawns on you that your spending 16 hours of your day, juggling multiple women, for 5 minutes of blowing your load, that you realise it isnt all its cracked up to be.
some people have nothing else to do with their life, as they have no skills, passions, other center of interests. They re uni dimensional losers everyone will laugh at when -if- they reach their 40s, have a family etc when the lost dude will still be bragging about the whore he banged last night before his shift at  the local mac donald. Needless to say the older you get, the shittier the lost women you can fuck get.
These lost men are sinners, are obsessive about sex, cause they have no education, a shitty job, their parents who abandonned them didnt teach them anything to continue, taught them nothing to contribute to society.  Pathetic men obsessive about sex are most of the time simply reproducing exactly the same kind of life their fathers had.

Sex is important. As important as many other things...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »
some people have nothing else to do with their life, as they have no skills. They re obsessive about sex, cause theyr have no education, a shitty job, their parents who abandonned them didnt teach them anything to continue, taught them nothing to contribute to society.  Pathetic men obsessive about sex are most of the time simply reproducing exactly the same kind of life their fathers had.

Sex is important. As important as many other things...

So are you pastor uberman  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 09:23:41 AM »
So are you pastor uberman  ;D
It's sad when basic common sense is considered as being a pastor's sermon.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2012, 09:44:02 AM »
So what? It's so much more fun than being trapped in a pathetic, boring, podsnap familyman existance ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Different women - once the challenge is gone, where to go?
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2012, 02:34:07 PM »
There's way too much estrogen in this thread.

Men desperately want to bang chicks, and when they finally do one, each time thereafter becomes less and less enticing. We want to move on to fresh meat.

Fact of life.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2012, 02:54:51 PM »

not dirty skanks, lol..think of them as a 1984 Fiero with a Ferrari kit---they are built up to "look nice", but are basically a cheap trick...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2012, 03:09:13 PM »
After some emotinal shit I was on a "fun" ride not so long ago.. Dated 4-6 girls at the same time. I'm not into one night stands at all so I just kept my mind/attention busy and my ego happy (all no lower than 8/10, face/body wise, believe it or not). The challenge was non existent at all.. Most of them wanted to fuck me from a get go, and after they sensed that I'm not in a hurry at all - they started acting even more "challengeless" so to say...
 If you want to find a decent girl for a longer ride - don't even think about these who let you piitb on a first date (or lets u fuck her at all.. There are exceptions of course, but generally it's no good..).

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2012, 03:13:48 PM »
fact is most of you are losers raised by single moms and single lost fathers who abandonned you and your mother cause they werent able to understand how to keep their feelings, behaviors, reasonings and family under control. Because they lacked guidance. The Bible tells you everything you need to know about how to be a good worker, a good human being, and later a happy family man who will make his kids and wife happy.

Most of you are just reproducing, imitating subconsciously your own fathers who didnt understand how life works, and the only thing they were able to teach you is how to fail by walking in their own steps.

Shut the fuck up you retarded pseudo intellectual first year psych student bitch! I have a loving mother and father yet I still want to bodybuild and do everything else that,  according to you, is characteristic of a fatherless childhood.  By the way , god doesn't exist! My parents took me to church every Sunday for the first 16 years of my life too!! Where did they go wrong????

the trainer

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2012, 03:18:58 PM »

well since you have conquered women and you are losing interest you can now move on to men after you are bored with men you can then try animals.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2012, 03:21:21 PM »
virgins talkin' bout women, only on getbig.
Boundary Breaker

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2012, 03:23:31 PM »
I'm pretty sure a fella who believes in an imaginary friend (so basically has psychotic tendencies.. esp. accounting the obvious fanatism element) is the best "Voice" of a "proper life" (what's funny - a clown like that one - firmly believes he owns the prerogative to the "Right and proper way of life"). I wonder where his downfall will be. Not like I care, it's just always funny to see a delusional fool WITH AN INITIATIVE stumble upon his own stupidity one day.
 Limited people (with a declaration of a "wide outlook". Irony..). A subject of my work on a cyber vivisection.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2012, 03:41:03 PM »
Why dont you get a woman you love and who loves you genuinely and teaches her what you want of her? She ll be happy only if she pleases you anyway.

How many times does it have to be said; take a good girl and transform her into your own private whore over time. She wont cheat on you, but she will take immense pleasure in being a whore with you, and only with you ,her only one. This will also benefit offsprings, as their parents will stay together cause man will be content with what he has so will woman.

This thread pops up every 2 or 3 months and the answer is always the same.

Dont get a tramp that cant cook, cant take care of kids, cant work a part time job, even if she s a whore in bed.
Take a woman who can cook, can take care of kids, can work a part time job, and shape her the way you want her both intelectually, spiritually, sexually, physically. Women exist to be shaped by men and that s the only way for them to be genuinely happy. They re disgusted by men who cant control them. To be able to control a woman, a man has to know how to control himself first.

And if you cant control your woman, you re not a man, as simple as that. You re the problem, not them.

you realize there talking about American woman right?

TEAM Nasser

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2012, 03:42:59 PM »
well since you have conquered women and you are losing interest you can now move on to men after you are bored with men you can then try animals.

Oddly enough this is kind of what I was thinking. For him I mean, not for me.