Author Topic: Different women - once the challenge is gone, where to go?  (Read 11831 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Different women - once the challenge is gone, where to go?
« on: February 12, 2012, 08:36:58 AM »
So in the last few months I've been seeing several different woman. Things start out good I like them, we go out on a couple of dates and have a lot of fun. Then by the second or third date I've already conquered the walls. Since I really don't have any concrete feelings for them I loose interest pretty quick. All the challenge is gone after sleeping with a woman that fast. One girl let me plug her in the butt the first time we hooked up  :-X I mean where do you go from there. It's funny I've had a lot of one night stands women always say I'm not easy bla bla bla as soon as you get them alone their clothes fly off.

These aren't dirty skanks off the street either. They all have good jobs college degrees etc.

Anyone else experience this type of dilemma. I know about half of getbig are still virgins and live in their mamas basements so experienced advice only  ;D

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
Re: Different women
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 08:39:15 AM »
Just wait til you find one you dont immediatly want to vanish the next day
Herpes

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 08:40:12 AM »
they all want babies and to stay at home raising them while husband goes to work. Because they re females.

You as a male are programmed to find a female and give her an offpsring, so both your genes survive. Any living being has no other purpose but to replicate its genes and everything that exists is fighting for its survival and the survival of its genes. Males are programmed to work to provide for female and offsprings. Genitors are suposed to maximize the survival chances of their offsprings by teaching them everything they know about survival.

And the cycle repeats itself indefinitely. It can only work if you share a common faith tho. People who lost faith cannot love anymore. You are one of these people.  You are disconnected from life, you re zombie. You think you re original, unique, cause you dont want to do what other animals do,you dont want to be a "slave of the system" cause you think you re a God, you re superior than every other living beings, but you ll be the one with no offspring, no love.
People like you end alone and depressed.

We dont choose to be alive, we choose the way we live. We re animals who are conscious of being animals. It makes us different from them, but it still, doesnt make any of us, gods.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 08:40:58 AM »
So in the last few months I've been seeing several different woman. Things start out good I like them, we go out on a couple of dates and have a lot of fun. Then by the second or third date I've already conquered the walls. Since I really don't have any concrete feelings for them I loose interest pretty quick. All the challenge is gone after sleeping with a woman that fast.One girl let me plug her in the butt the first time we hooked up  :-X I mean where do you go from there. It's funny I've had a lot of one night stands women always say I'm not easy bla bla bla as soon as you get them alone their clothes fly off.

Anyone else experience this type of dilemma. I know about half of getbig are still virgins and live in their mamas basements so experienced advice only  ;D

You have to used them to your advantage. Make them support you, have them buy you things, clean your clothes, cook your food etc etc
Women should benefit your life. Used sex as a reward and negation as a punishment. Be extremely picky.
At the end you want submissive women that will do anything for you.  ;)
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 08:41:58 AM »
they all want babies and to stay at home raising them while husband goes to work. Because they re females.

You as a male are programmed to find a female and give her an offpsring, so both your genes survive. Any living being has no other purpose but to replicate its genes and everything that exists is fighting for its survival and the survival of its genes.

Some folks just like to get laid......but of course,you wouldn`t know anything about that.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 08:42:39 AM »

You as a male are programmed to find a female and give her an offpsring, so both your genes survive. Any living being has no other purpose but to replicate its genes and everything that exists is fighting for its survival and the survival of its genes.

I agree with you man. It's in my nature to want to have sex as quickly as possible. It just ruins things when It happens to fast. I kind of loose respect. Next girl I like I will try to take things a little slower. I know that sounds gay but I'm getting sick of this shit.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 08:43:53 AM »

:'( :'( :'( :'( Hres a idea why dont you put some thought into why you put too much thought into puting thought into things
Herpes

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 08:44:40 AM »
I agree with you man. It's in my nature to want to have sex as quickly as possible. It just ruins things when It happens to fast. I kind of loose respect. Next girl I like I will try to take things a little slower. I know that sounds gay but I'm getting sick of this shit.
sexuality is a discovery. It has to be a slow process, it has to take time, and it has to be performed, learnt, with someone who truly loves you and that you truly love, who will truly feel what you feel. Soul and body must work hand in hand in the sexual act. Cold, emotionless souless animalistic sex with random strangers over long periods of time gets you lost. And most of the time you re only doing what your father told you , a father who s now lonely and lost.
There is only one path to love and life.  And it is not the atheist one.

We are here to maintain and develop life the right way. Life is a test. Every behavior or reasoning that doenst follow God's words is potentially life destroying.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 08:45:01 AM »
It's an endless venture. A good partner may or may not come.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »

well here is the deal, and i'm being serious: you cant just have respect and them loose it. Think the other way around. Thats how the classic did it and i work the best. You DO NOT have respect and they have to earn it (with their actions, behavior, past...) the ones that don't you used them for your benefit the ones that do you keep them for further meetings.
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 08:45:58 AM »
sexuality is a discovery. It has to be slow, it has to take time, and it has to be performed, learnt, with someone who truly loves you and that you truly love. There is only one path to love and life. 
GEEZUS!!

::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 08:46:21 AM »
If you only have 2 or 3 that you have seen recently it's alot easier to keep them around but once you start nearing double digits in a short time frame it becomes alot tougher/pain in the ass unless you are just an absolute sex fiend who needs it multiple times a day and you are almost running it like a business by constantly returning texts, making phone calls and all that bullshit.

I would suggest to keep going out there, having fun and tapping new women but always keep in fairly steady touch with 2 or 3 that really satisfy you. Also don't be afraid to contact ANY of the past girls late at night, especially on the weekend...if you laid a good enough fuck on them in the past, many of them will respond at any time of day.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 08:47:05 AM »

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 08:47:15 AM »
Na were stuffed ya get sick of random screwing then you get married and do no screwing and look back on the glory days,,,I say get this anal chick to ass to mouth lose respect for her and keep on keeping on til ya end up with a chick you acctualy want to hang with.
Herpes

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 08:47:53 AM »
I've had 2 real serious girlfriends. The first when I was really young. We waited a whole year before having sex. I was really young like 15 years old. Second girlfriend same thing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 08:47:56 AM »
well here is the deal, and i'm being serious: you cant just have respect and them loose it. Think the other way around. Thats how the classic did it and i work the best. You DO NOT have respect and they have to earn it (with their actions, behavior, past...) the ones that don't you used them for your benefit the ones that do you keep them for further meetings.
I`d keep them all for further meetings and enroll them in Wes` "University Of Perversity"..........lots of hard lessons to be taught,lots of staying after class to learn new things.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 08:48:20 AM »
sexuality is a discovery. It has to be a slow process, it has to take time, and it has to be performed, learnt, with someone who truly loves you and that you truly love, who will truly feel what you feel. There is only one path to love and life.  

We are here to maintain and develop life. Every behavior or reasoning that doenst follow God's words is potentially life destroying.

Boundary Breaker

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 08:49:40 AM »
I`d keep them all for further meetings and enroll them in Wes` "University Of Perversity"..........lots of hard lessons to be taught,lots of staying after class to learn new things.

I take them to the scat dark side.  ;D
Boundary Breaker

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 08:50:06 AM »

Haha anything for you man.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 08:53:59 AM »
Na were stuffed ya get sick of random screwing then you get married and do no screwing and look back on the glory days,,,I say get this anal chick to ass to mouth lose respect for her and keep on keeping on til ya end up with a chick you acctualy want to hang with.

Why dont you get a woman you love and who loves you genuinely and teaches her what you want of her? She ll be happy only if she pleases you anyway.

How many times does it have to be said; take a good girl and transform her into your own private whore over time. She wont cheat on you, but she will take immense pleasure in being a whore with you, and only with you ,her only one. This will also benefit offsprings, as their parents will stay together cause man will be content with what he has so will woman.

This thread pops up every 2 or 3 months and the answer is always the same.

Dont get a tramp that cant cook, cant take care of kids, cant work a part time job, even if she s a whore in bed.
Take a woman who can cook, can take care of kids, can work a part time job, and shape her the way you want her both intelectually, spiritually, sexually, physically. Women exist to be shaped by men and that s the only way for them to be genuinely happy. They re disgusted by men who cant control them. To be able to control a woman, a man has to know how to control himself first.

And if you cant control your woman, you re not a man, as simple as that. You re the problem, not them.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2012, 08:55:21 AM »
Not in Australia dude
Herpes

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 08:56:53 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2012, 08:58:04 AM »
fact is most of you are losers raised by single moms and single lost fathers who abandonned you and your mother cause they werent able to understand how to keep their feelings, behaviors, reasonings and family under control. Because they lacked guidance. The Bible tells you everything you need to know about how to be a good worker, a good human being, and later a happy family man who will make his kids and wife happy.

Most of you are just reproducing, imitating subconsciously your own fathers who didnt understand how life works, and the only thing they were able to teach you is how to fail by walking in their own steps.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2012, 08:58:24 AM »
Dont get a tramp that cant cook, cant take care of kids, cant work a part time job, even if she s a whore in bed.
Take a woman who can coock, can take care of kids, can work a part time job, and shape her the way you want her both intelectually, spiritually, sexually, physically. Women exist to be shaped by men and that s the only way for them to be genuinely happy.

And if you cant control your woman, you re not a man, as simple as that. You re the problem, not them.

Let me guess: All of your women have been fat or ugly as hell (or both)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2012, 08:59:57 AM »
fact is most of you are losers raised by single moms and single lost fathers who abandonned you and your mother cause they werent able to understand how to keep their feelings, behaviors, reasonings and family under control. Because they lacked guidance. The Bible tells you everything you need to know about how to be a happy family man who will make his kids and wife happy.

Most of you are just reproducing, imitating subconsciously your own fathers who didnt understand how life works, and the only thing they were able to teach you is how to fail by walking in their own steps.

So what? It's so much more fun than being trapped in a pathetic, boring, podsnap familyman existance ;D