Author Topic: National Felon League (NFL)  (Read 4573 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: National Felon League (NFL)
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2018, 04:08:06 PM »
Re-read what I wrote

all I read is that you were making excuses for him.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2018, 05:08:13 PM »
all I read is that you were making excuses for him.

Him who? I'm talking about players and the league in general and I'm pretty sure in a previous post within this thread I said "Some guys are (in the league) deserve what they get, others just get put in bad situations by being in the wrong place at the wrong time"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2018, 05:17:27 PM »
Him who? I'm talking about players and the league in general and I'm pretty sure in a previous post within this thread I said "Some guys are (in the league) deserve what they get, others just get put in bad situations by being in the wrong place at the wrong time"

Stop, just stop. You're digging yourself deeper into the hole.

Let me remind you of the excuses you make for football players who break the law:

--but also keep in mind rookies, second, third and even fourth year (if they make it that far but that’s another story) are still kids meaning young adults that mentally haven’t matured

--they have no idea what the word “professional” really means even with the PR (public relations) training they get.

--The way I look at it, that really doesn’t sink until they mature into the game or get slapped down by a vet. A lot of these guys literally come from oppressed socioeconomic backgrounds and were never taught growing up how to act.

Yet, you don't apply the same excuses for the every day "Joe" who breaks the law. Hmmmm, football players get a free ride to college, make millions, and you're making excuses for their illegal behavior. Yet, you hold the average "Joe" to a much higher standard than guys who make 10 million dollars a year.

Yup, makes perfect sense.

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2018, 05:37:37 PM »
Stop, just stop. You're digging yourself deeper into the hole.

Let me remind you of the excuses you make for football players who break the law:

--but also keep in mind rookies, second, third and even fourth year (if they make it that far but that’s another story) are still kids meaning young adults that mentally haven’t matured

--they have no idea what the word “professional” really means even with the PR (public relations) training they get.

--The way I look at it, that really doesn’t sink until they mature into the game or get slapped down by a vet. A lot of these guys literally come from oppressed socioeconomic backgrounds and were never taught growing up how to act.

Yet, you don't apply the same excuses for the every day "Joe" who breaks the law. Hmmmm, football players get a free ride to college, make millions, and you're making excuses for their illegal behavior. Yet, you hold the average "Joe" to a much higher standard than guys who make 10 million dollars a year.

Yup, makes perfect sense.

1. Why should I? We're talking about the NFL

2. Even I if I were talking about the everyday "Joe" who breaks the law, to that I say we all have choices to make. They made their choice.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2018, 05:40:24 PM »
1. Why should I? We're talking about the NFL

2. Even I if I were talking about the everyday "Joe" who breaks the law, to that I say we all have choices to make. They made their choice.

So, the NFL players made their choice to break the law, independent of the above excuses you made for them.

And, what does the NFL have to do with it? You either break the law or you don't. You either make excuses for them or you don't.

At this point, you really should just stop. You're not even making sense any more and contradicting yourself with every post. Everyone can see your clear, hypocritical thought response in this argument.  :-\ :-\
X