Author Topic: National Felon League (NFL)  (Read 4529 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
National Felon League (NFL)
« on: September 13, 2018, 10:18:24 AM »
You think there's a problem here (with these "hero's")??

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

???

::)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: National Felon League (NFL)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 10:21:19 AM »
All victims of systemic racism.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 10:22:48 AM »
Rocketscientists, Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 10:23:05 AM »

???

A lot of these guys have bad knees.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 10:27:23 AM »
the NBA is right in there with them... they might actually be ahead in the ever popular spousal abuse..,,,, congress does pretty good too,.... esp noted for running business into bankruptcy and leaving their partners holding the bag....very honorable...MLB and NHL are relatively clean surprisingly..
F

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 10:32:15 AM »
That's a huge list.  Looks like approx. 1 arrest per week.  Poor impulse control and huge egos with some low IQ sprinkled in and there you go.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 11:18:13 AM »
Just good 'ol boys making mischief.

Nothing to be concerned about.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 11:21:34 AM »

???

Entirely the fault of white systemic racism.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 01:38:14 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 05:06:51 PM »
Now that it’s predominantly black league, except for the quarterbacks, there’s no one to show the dindus an example of how to act civilized.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2018, 11:35:14 AM »

???

ALL seems like child's play compared to the average getbigger.... seriously though why does anyone watch this shit? Bunch of fucking retarded cry babies.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2018, 01:04:00 PM »
Fuckin' savages. 34 arrests in 2018 so far. I've boycotted these pieces of shit since Week 2 of 2017.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2018, 06:51:39 AM »
I’m sure predominantly white sports like hockey and tennis have similar statistics.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 05:55:40 PM »
Fuckin' savages. 34 arrests in 2018 so far. I've boycotted these pieces of shit since Week 2 of 2017.

Out of 1700 active players in the NFL not including practice squads, that's nothing.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2018, 06:47:46 PM »
Out of 1700 active players in the NFL not including practice squads, that's nothing.

Let’s put that in perspective- A typical small town in the USA has 1700 people. And at any one time 34 are guilty of violent crimes? That would be considered a crime wave.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2018, 06:53:13 PM »
Let’s put that in perspective- A typical small town in the USA has 1700 people. And at any one time 34 are guilty of violent crimes? That would be considered a crime wave.

Coach can’t bite the hand that feeds him.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 04:07:54 AM »
Great point!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 10:18:24 AM »
Coach can’t bite the hand that feeds him.

Not so much anymore since we lost our facility a few months back, but over the years I've probably worked with over 100 players and currently have about 16 in the league. That being said, I've never had a problem with attitudes, guys getting in trouble (that I'm aware of) I can't recall reading about any of them or otherwise, as a matter of fact when one of their own gets in trouble some got pissed because they know it makes the league look bad.

Some guys are (in the league) deserve what they get, others just get put in bad situations by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2018, 01:39:06 PM »
I respectfully disagree. These guys are supposed to be professionals and get paid nice coin to not only play effectively, but they should adhere to a certain expectation of conduct. They're grown fuckin' men acting like teenage gang bangers. Even on the field; look at what that girl Josh Norman did yesterday. I see these 'highlights' on twitter since I follow a bunch of fellow sportswriters who have not boycotted the #FuckTheNFL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2018, 02:18:07 PM »
I respectfully disagree. These guys are supposed to be professionals and get paid nice coin to not only play effectively, but they should adhere to a certain expectation of conduct. They're grown fuckin' men acting like teenage gang bangers. Even on the field; look at what that girl Josh Norman did yesterday. I see these 'highlights' on twitter since I follow a bunch of fellow sportswriters who have not boycotted the #FuckTheNFL

They are definitely physically grown men but also keep in mind rookies, second, third and even fourth year (if they make it that far but that’s another story) are still kids meaning young adults that mentally haven’t matured and even though they attain professional status, they have no idea what the word “professional” really means even with the PR (public relations) training they get. The way I look at it, that really doesn’t sink until they mature into the game or get slapped down by a vet. A lot of these guys literally come from oppressed socioeconomic backgrounds and were never taught growing up how to act.

Now, I have a lot Samoan that grew up in American Samoa and even though most didn’t grow up with wealth and some even down right poor, they have a STRONG family unity and support.  

Obviously, I’m not a psychologist but this just what I’ve seen over The years

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2018, 02:30:45 PM »
They are definitely physically grown men but also keep in mind rookies, second, third and even fourth year (if they make it that far but that’s another story) are still kids meaning young adults that mentally haven’t matured and even though they attain professional status, they have no idea what the word “professional” really means even with the PR (public relations) training they get. The way I look at it, that really doesn’t sink until they mature into the game or get slapped down by a vet. A lot of these guys literally come from oppressed socioeconomic backgrounds and were never taught growing up how to act.

Now, I have a lot Samoan that grew up in American Samoa and even though most didn’t grow up with wealth and some even down right poor, they have a STRONG family unity and support.  

Obviously, I’m not a psychologist but this just what I’ve seen over The years

LOL what a hypocritical post!!
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2018, 03:19:23 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2018, 03:32:28 PM »
Why

Guy A: Not a football player, comes from an oppressive social background, early childhood trauma, never learned social or academic skills, and gets in trouble.
Coaches Response: "guy is a piece of garbage. Individual responsibility. This guy needs to take responsibility for his actions and stop causing crime"

Guy B: Football player, comes from an oppressive social background, early childhood trauma, free ride to college, 10 million dollars a year, and gets into trouble.
Coaches Response: "They are still kids. They never learned better. They come from oppressive backgrounds."

Seems like you give football players a free ride.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2018, 03:49:40 PM »
Guy A: Not a football player, comes from an oppressive social background, early childhood trauma, never learned social or academic skills, and gets in trouble.
Coaches Response: "guy is a piece of garbage. Individual responsibility. This guy needs to take responsibility for his actions and stop causing crime"

Guy B: Football player, comes from an oppressive social background, early childhood trauma, free ride to college, 10 million dollars a year, and gets into trouble.
Coaches Response: "They are still kids. They never learned better. They come from oppressive backgrounds."

When Coach reads this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2018, 04:07:20 PM »

Re-read what I wrote