Author Topic: 70s Bodybuilder was taking up to 10 gr of PED PER DAY !?  (Read 4552 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: 70s Bodybuilder was taking up to 10 gr of PED PER DAY !?
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2019, 07:02:49 PM »
Hey dipshit, you realize the recommended dose for an 80lb CHILD with anemia (i.e. *poor health*) is 300-450mg/day for a *minimum* of 6-9months.

... And here we have idiots like you parroting 🦜shit they overheard from a "friend" (more like what you read somewhere, because you fucks never actually have "friends", much less anybody talking to you IRL) about how a healthy adult 200-250lb bodybuilder will suffer liver failure from 150mg anadrol for 6wks.

Try opening a book before you open your mouth someday

When I first looked up Anadrol 50 I was surprised at how high the dosage was compared to what bbers use. 100 mg was considered a lot. But amount recommended was 1-5mg/kg body weight. So taking a mid range of 3mg/kg that would amount to about 275mg/day for a 200 lb man with 450mg/day still considered without acceptable range.

https://www.rxlist.com/anadrol-50-side-effects-drug-center.htm

"The recommended daily dose of Anadrol-50 in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose is individualized. Response is not often immediate, and three to six months should be given."

And this is considering that the usual recommended dosage for anabolics is far lower that what bbers routinely use. For example:

"Adults: The response of individuals to anabolic steroids varies. The daily adult dosage for Oxandrin is 2.5 mg to 20 mg given in 2 to 4 divided doses. The desired response may be achieved with as little as 2.5 mg or as much as 20 mg daily. A course of therapy of 2 to 4 weeks is usually adequate. This may be repeated intermittently as indicated."

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2019, 08:07:55 PM »
You reeeeeeeally want to go back to jail, don'tcha, ace?

Please show us all what anything I said has to do with jail?

Dude, you're a bitch. Bet you don't even look yourself in the mirror when you brush your teeth. Sissy who calls the cops on his own 135lb tweaker brother because you were so afraid lol... Then you put him in prison so you could get him out of the picture so your mommy would pay you more attention because she loves him more than you. You're jealous of your loser tweaker brother lol. Fucking pathetic.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2019, 08:19:34 PM »
Please show us all what anything I said has to do with jail?

Dude, you're a bitch. Bet you don't even look yourself in the mirror when you brush your teeth. Sissy who calls the cops on his own 135lb tweaker brother because you were so afraid lol... Then you put him in prison so you could get him out of the picture so your mommy would pay you more attention because she loves him more than you. You're jealous of your loser tweaker brother lol. Fucking pathetic.

When you go back it won't  be for anything you've said here, kiddo.  This ain't the real world and you know it. 

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2019, 08:43:32 PM »
Hey dipshit, you realize the recommended dose for an 80lb CHILD with anemia (i.e. *poor health*) is 300-450mg/day for a *minimum* of 6-9months.

... And here we have idiots like you parroting 🦜shit they overheard from a "friend" (more like what you read somewhere, because you fucks never actually have "friends", much less anybody talking to you IRL) about how a healthy adult 200-250lb bodybuilder will suffer liver failure from 150mg anadrol for 6wks.

Try opening a book before you open your mouth someday

Actually it’s not. The last reco I read was 1-2mg / kg...  so in that case it would be 75mg at max.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2019, 08:57:17 PM »
Actually it’s not. The last reco I read was 1-2mg / kg...  so in that case it would be 75mg at max.

Ha, you learn something new, they have adjusted down -

1979 -

Dosage and Administration: The recommended daily dose in children and adults, 1-5 mg./kg. body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg./kg./day but higher doses may be required and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate and a minimum trial of three to six months should be given. Following remission, some patients may be maintained without the drug; others may be maintained on an established lower daily dosage. A continued maintenance dose is usually necessary in patients with congenital aplastic anemia.

2018 - https://www.pdr.net/drug-summary/Oxandrin-oxandrolone-2018 .

Edit -  Those sneaky fucks don't list Anadrol 50 anymore, if you search "Androl" it substitutes Anavar.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2019, 09:23:17 PM »
Ok, got curious, the last time the PDR officially listed Anadrol was 2006, under the Unimed label. The highest dosing advice was still 5mg per Kg of body weight.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2019, 10:20:03 PM »
Actually it’s not. The last reco I read was 1-2mg / kg...  so in that case it would be 75mg at max.

It depends on how much you weight. For a 200 lb man it would be 180mg/day.