Author Topic: Hebrew Burger King Manager goes nuts  (Read 4546 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Hebrew Burger King Manager goes nuts
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2019, 09:13:25 AM »
Can anyone explain WHAT caused this reaction?

Why this outburst?

Did someone complain on the service?
Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2019, 09:29:26 AM »
the only person who doesnt have a claim for any type of discrimination is a straight white male...anyone else is a protected group...

Bullshit. Straight white men run this shit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2019, 10:03:45 AM »

"I didnt get the job because Im a straight white male". = no recourse

"I didnt get the job because ........(Insert any other individual from any other group)" = you got yourself a claim

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2019, 10:03:59 AM »

Well I'm straight and white.  But I don't run shit, brother!  ;D ;D

The left seeks to divide us with the idiocy of "diversity".  I've said it many times here and in the real world, we have more in common than any differences.  We should celebrate what we have in common and then maybe the differences will gradually be accepted by all concerned.   Racism is racism, regardless of the color of origin, if you will.  If I may?

There is one place left in which open racism can be practiced institutionally in the U.S. today, that is through this diversity/equity movement, in which it appears to be that you can be openly anti-white, openly anti-straight, openly anti-male, and this is considered progressive. Eric Weinstein

Wiggs my friend, you are male - Strike One.

You are straight - Strike Two.

Their pitchers are warming up in the bullpen of BS and are looking for anything to be your third strike.  This is not a matter of skin color, but of moral and ethical proportions.  For liberals its less "toe the line" and more snort it.  In other words, inhale all their hate filled crap or you're not a member of the collective.  Men and women of genuine conscience must stand together in this.

Even when they choose (and there is nothing wrong with this) to live apart.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2019, 10:21:51 AM »
Well I'm straight and white.  But I don't run shit, brother!  ;D ;D

The left seeks to divide us with the idiocy of "diversity".  I've said it many times here and in the real world, we have more in common than any differences.  We should celebrate what we have in common and then maybe the differences will gradually be accepted by all concerned.   Racism is racism, regardless of the color of origin, if you will.  If I may?

There is one place left in which open racism can be practiced institutionally in the U.S. today, that is through this diversity/equity movement, in which it appears to be that you can be openly anti-white, openly anti-straight, openly anti-male, and this is considered progressive. Eric Weinstein

Wiggs my friend, you are male - Strike One.

You are straight - Strike Two.

Their pitchers are warming up in the bullpen of BS and are looking for anything to be your third strike.  This is not a matter of skin color, but of moral and ethical proportions.  For liberals its less "toe the line" and more snort it.  In other words, inhale all their hate filled crap or you're not a member of the collective.  Men and women of genuine conscience must stand together in this.

Even when they choose (and there is nothing wrong with this) to live apart.

Scott, you're right. I grew up with dirt poor and middle class white guys as my friends. So I certainly dont believe every white man runs everything or is against as I'm in the position I'm in life because many whites helped me along the way.

So let me add, RICH, and so called ELITE. But there are levels to this and while they use your average and poor whites, the do the same to me people to a greater degree.

I'm laughing right now because this thread has devolved to who is the most oppressed and shit on in the country. To Joswift, you have a long way before you guys get down to our level. You have the judicial system on your side 100% and many other systems. Anyway, time to hit the gym.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2019, 10:26:42 AM »
If things were good in the country, nobody would compare who the most oppressed one is! :D

Here in Swe, immigrants get almost free dentistry, and help with drivers license and apartment.

Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2019, 10:46:38 AM »
Scott, you're right. I grew up with dirt poor and middle class white guys as my friends. So I certainly dont believe every white man runs everything or is against as I'm in the position I'm in life because many whites helped me along the way.

So let me add, RICH, and so called ELITE. But there are levels to this and while they use your average and poor whites, the do the same to me people to a greater degree.

I'm laughing right now because this thread has devolved to who is the most oppressed and shit on in the country. To Joswift, you have a long way before you guys get down to our level. You have the judicial system on your side 100% and many other systems. Anyway, time to hit the gym.

I tend to think you're where you are because people, good men and women regardless of their skin color thought well of you and your work ethic regardless of  your skin color.  I still wish you had become a Nurse because (try not to laugh too much) this is what I had wanted to be decades ago but truth be told I was nowhere near smart enough.  One teacher did ask me to come to her class when she wanted to talk about the muscular makeup of humans. 

So I got that goin' for me...Which is nice.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2020, 03:53:31 AM »
To Joswift, you have a long way before you guys get down to our level.

your people are at your level because you choose to be, the slave trade is over, it has been for a long time, you live in the land of opportunity, you have made something of yourself, you ned to convince your brothers they can do the same rather than making excuses why they are at the bottom of the heap

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2020, 05:41:26 AM »
I live in black areas on purpose. Do you know why? Because they are my people. Just like whites are your people. And I can yuck it up in suburbia and act like I "made it"  But why? There's nothing wrong with wanting to live among your own. I don't fault you guys and my people need to learn the same lesson. They're constantly trying to be accepted by the status quo.

I dont hang out.

Speak for yourself.  I set up my home in the quietest and cleanest neighborhood possible in my price range.  I dont care if the demographics are mostly white.  I dont want to yuck it up with anyone, hang out or any other bullshit.  I guess you're that way because you rent.  Being a homeowner is a lot different
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2020, 05:44:23 AM »

Speak for yourself.  I set up my home in the quietest and cleanest neighborhood possible in my price range.  I dont care if the demographics are mostly white.  I dont want to yuck it up with anyone...

What would you choose:

1. An all white neighborhood for exactly your price range

2. An all black neighborhood for half the price
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2020, 05:48:32 AM »
What would you choose:

1. An all white neighborhood for exactly your price range

2. An all black neighborhood for half the price

Neither one without evaluating the actual demographics of the residents.  A black neighborhood where the residents are middle to affluent is going to be much better place than a low income white neighborhood.   You definitely have to do that as buying a home is a long term decision.  I can always move my home but it would cost about 3000 dollars.  The only downsides I have here is no high speed internet services so I cant do any online gaming at this time until 5G is available....but it's worth it

A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2020, 08:26:44 AM »

Neither one without evaluating the actual demographics of the residents.  A black neighborhood where the residents are middle to affluent is going to be much better place than a low income white neighborhood.   You definitely have to do that as buying a home is a long term decision.  I can always move my home but it would cost about 3000 dollars.  The only downsides I have here is no high speed internet services so I cant do any online gaming at this time until 5G is available....but it's worth it

first world problems of peace