Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Divorce Case, Book, and more  (Read 59377 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Where/when can I buy Nasser's book?
« Reply #450 on: January 29, 2008, 12:58:59 AM »
There are many people who can attest to the fact that Nasser El Sonbattery (sorry  :) ) used to hit and mentally torture Birgit.

Well so far YOU are the only person "attesting" to it.  Do you count as "many?"  Also, your "attesting" is pretty much worthless because of the manner in which you brought it out.  You did not even know about the domestic violence case until Knny brought it up.  Then one day later you started claiming that you know so many facts from Birgit and/or her friends yet can never produce a single name or date.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #451 on: January 29, 2008, 04:59:11 AM »
I don't agree. i think it could easily be a bestseller as Nasser's story is fascinating even to the non-bbing crowd and he is so funny and intelligent and with all the fuss about steroids these days the market is ripe for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nasser is negotiating some big money deals with the major publishing companies. Remember, no one has come out with such a sensational story as Nasser. Look at the success of pumping iron, no one predicted that. Don't rule out the strong possibility that some clever people at the big publishers will spot a chance to get a bestseller.
Uh, 'teacher'...wrong on almost all counts. The only big money deals publishers make are with the best-selling authors, and by that I mean the ones that sell/move in volume. It does not, with very few exceptions, include anyone literary ie. Booker winners, National Book awards. We're talking Stephen King, Nora Roberts, Ludlum, etc. Nasser would be lucky to even meet those author's reps. If he is actually - physically - published, it will be in a softcover format. These books are produced on the cheap to reflect their manifest obsolescence. A hardcover would be cool, maybe with a Chip Kidd dj, but very unlikely. 

/thinking back, the only hardcover bb'ing book I can remember is Arnold's Encyclopedia (which I have subsequently lost. grrr).         

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #452 on: January 29, 2008, 06:50:06 AM »
Well so far YOU are the only person "attesting" to it.  Do you count as "many?"  Also, your "attesting" is pretty much worthless because of the manner in which you brought it out.  You did not even know about the domestic violence case until Knny brought it up.  Then one day later you started claiming that you know so many facts from Birgit and/or her friends yet can never produce a single name or date.

Babu
Brigit had nothing to do with you, and you didn't know her.  You only know from the book transcript you're reading from. Somehow you seem to think you have some ownership on the domestic violence case.  You don't; only Nasser and Brigit.  You weren't included in their circle of close friends, to even know what their friends know.  But if you are Nasser, then come out and face the crowd you're trying to sell to.  Once the book is out, there will be some questions and critisizm you're going to face anyway.  You should really take some initiative to PR this soon to be published book, as any true "public figure" would.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: January 29, 2008, 07:42:04 AM »
Babu
Brigit had nothing to do with you, and you didn't know her.  You only know from the book transcript you're reading from. Somehow you seem to think you have some ownership on the domestic violence case.  You don't; only Nasser and Brigit.  You weren't included in their circle of close friends, to even know what their friends know.  But if you are Nasser, then come out and face the crowd you're trying to sell to.  Once the book is out, there will be some questions and critisizm you're going to face anyway.  You should really take some initiative to PR this soon to be published book, as any true "public figure" would.

I know Brigit and her friends just as well as TrueGrit does.   ;)

I know Nasser much better than TrueGrit.

Therefore, of Naser, Brigit, and their friends, I know more than TrueGrit, which would make me more qualified to speak on it than him (using your logic in the post I'm quoting)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty - Divorce Case, Book, and more
« Reply #454 on: January 29, 2008, 10:29:48 AM »
 ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #455 on: January 29, 2008, 10:32:28 AM »

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #456 on: January 29, 2008, 12:44:53 PM »
I know Brigit and her friends just as well as TrueGrit does.   ;)

I know Nasser much better than TrueGrit.

Therefore, of Naser, Brigit, and their friends, I know more than TrueGrit, which would make me more qualified to speak on it than him (using your logic in the post I'm quoting)

You may think you're qualified.  You still have no credibility.  You're just a fan.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #457 on: January 29, 2008, 12:46:55 PM »

I hope you earn good money as you shall soon end up being prosecuted for slander and libel. Seriously, people are still legally accountable for saying these things on the internet.

aw.

poor baby wanna cry?

grow up bitch and take it like a man (just the way you do for your boy nasser)
b

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: January 29, 2008, 12:48:03 PM »
You may think you're qualified.  You still have no credibility.  You're just a fan.

A lot more qualified than TrueGrit is, as he knows neither Nasser nor Birgit nor either of their friends.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: January 29, 2008, 01:36:18 PM »
A lot more qualified than TrueGrit is, as he knows neither Nasser nor Birgit nor either of their friends.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: January 29, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Not as ridiculous as you did after saying you can get Nasser's cell # almost a month ago and only produced information that was available in flex magazines and his website, still no cell # smartass  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: January 29, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »
Not as ridiculous as you did after saying you can get Nasser's cell # almost a month ago and only produced information that was available in flex magazines and his website, still no cell # smartass  ::)

If I wanted to....I could get his cell phone number.   ;D  He gave it to a friend of mine that Nass wanted to sell drugs through shortly after he retired from BB.  He wanted other things....but thats neither here nor there.

First of all...it wasn't a month ago dumbass....try 11 days ago

second....I produced alot of information NOT in Flex magaines.  Hell...show me proof in a flex magainze of any...I mean ANY thing I provided (old/current numbers & addresses).  I bet you can't (which makes you a loser)

third.....

I OWNED you again

Shut your face dick weed

;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #462 on: January 29, 2008, 04:31:26 PM »
I love this one ;D
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: January 29, 2008, 04:33:09 PM »
First of all...it wasn't a month ago dumbass....try 11 days ago

second....I produced alot of information NOT in Flex magaines.  Hell...show me proof in a flex magainze of any...I mean ANY thing I provided (old/current numbers & addresses).  I bet you can't (which makes you a loser)

third.....

I OWNED you again

Shut your face dick weed

;D

epic referring to self-ownage as though you owned others!

You you said you woudl produce his cell #, which was nothing but BULLSHIT because you weren't able to.

You produced four things:

1)  And old address that was in Flex magazine numerous times.

2)  A newer address (but still not current) that is displayed in his website when you get an e-receipt for purchasing merchandise - so again no secret and knowledge that is easily available.

3)  An old phone number that was also provided on e-receipts to call and leave a message if you have any questions about your online order.

4)  You posted a picture of the house in #2, which showed it to be worth about $2.5 million - actually helping Nasser's case of disproving that he's broke lol.

So in summary, you could not produce what you said you would (ownage in itself), and instead produced public information.  That's why I put that comment in my avatar!  You claimed to be able to get his cell to show that you are "in the know", particularly because you claimed to know a story about him getting kicked out of Gold's when I was saying it didn't happen.  Epic backfiring.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #464 on: January 29, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »
I am scared of knny because his photoshop skills are edeadly.

Back on topic. Nasser owning Dorian at the 1995 Mr. Olympia.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #465 on: January 29, 2008, 04:36:36 PM »
Notice Dorian's left bicep tear.. His left biceps inserts higher's than Tamali's...  :-X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #466 on: January 29, 2008, 04:38:31 PM »
I am scared of knny because his photoshop skills are edeadly.

Back on topic. Nasser owning Dorian at the 1995 Mr. Olympia.
No shit. I was actually thinking a while back of quietly dropping a pic somewhere on Getbig, and then saw what someone (kenny?) did with that pic of Kieth and the hotwater bottle. Fark. That took care of that idea.  :-[

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: January 31, 2008, 11:54:37 AM »
No shit. I was actually thinking a while back of quietly dropping a pic somewhere on Getbig, and then saw what someone (kenny?) did with that pic of Kieth and the hotwater bottle. Fark. That took care of that idea.  :-[

fear the knny

;D

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #468 on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:03 AM »

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #469 on: January 31, 2008, 12:12:07 PM »
I dont normally post, but cum globs and shawarma are either Nasser himself posting in a pathetic attempt to defend himself, or are obsessed stalker closet cases who jack off to his picture.

Whatever the case may be, anyone arguing with these two nitwits would be better off just ignoring them. Logic and reality dont seem to be words in their vocabulary or themes that enter their thought process.

If in fact these two user names dont happen to be Nasser, my question is this- Do you  two douchebags get extra skid marked posing trunks sent to your house care of Nasser ( Pay for 2, get 1 free?) in return for your relentless and mindless defense on the internet of his income, placings at shows, sexual prowess, synthol use, real estate holdings, legal troubles and just overall dishonesty?

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #470 on: January 31, 2008, 03:28:11 PM »
I dont normally post, but cum globs and shawarma are either Nasser himself posting in a pathetic attempt to defend himself, or are obsessed stalker closet cases who jack off to his picture.

Whatever the case may be, anyone arguing with these two nitwits would be better off just ignoring them. Logic and reality dont seem to be words in their vocabulary or themes that enter their thought process.

If in fact these two user names dont happen to be Nasser, my question is this- Do you  two douchebags get extra skid marked posing trunks sent to your house care of Nasser ( Pay for 2, get 1 free?) in return for your relentless and mindless defense on the internet of his income, placings at shows, sexual prowess, synthol use, real estate holdings, legal troubles and just overall dishonesty?

You should stick to not posting. Just a friendly tip!
Team Nasser!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #471 on: January 31, 2008, 04:16:33 PM »

Nasser team owned by the truth.  Hahaha!!!  Suck it Team N'losers!!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: February 01, 2008, 08:27:53 AM »

Just maybe.....there is two fags that like the skids of Nasser?

;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #473 on: February 01, 2008, 08:35:08 AM »
Just maybe.....there is two fags that like the skids of Nasser?

;D

Knny putting a serious owning on the two fags... errrr sharan and bogboobs.

8)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: February 01, 2008, 09:36:51 AM »
Knny putting a serious owning on the two fags... errrr sharan and bogboobs.

8)

Shhhhh....20 pages & they still have no clue

;D