Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Divorce Case, Book, and more  (Read 59615 times)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
Re: Where/when can I buy Nasser's book?
« Reply #425 on: January 28, 2008, 07:54:49 PM »
it only makes sense a man trying so hard all of his life to achieve something that is just out of reach.. so he resorts to using way toooooooo many drugs and way toooooooooooo much oil and still no MR O title, so he starts hitting his wife (all the time she is actually cheating on him behind his back with him non the wiser)... she finally wakes up and and starts pressing charges, for some unknown reason the charges dont stick.... but there were 2 different accounts or violence so we need to assume that he is a wife beating piece of shit... anyway he loses all his money cause there are only a handful of people who actually like him (team nasser) so he starts selling his used clothing and trying to write a tell all book.. me i'm not even sure he can read and write.  ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #426 on: January 28, 2008, 07:57:22 PM »
goatboy and aussiepro are both losers without jobs and any prospects.

you are also obsessed with Nasser. Who was never found guilty of any domestic battery , not guilty as there was no evidence.

he did nothing. except own your tiny little failure minds.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: January 28, 2008, 07:57:43 PM »
it only makes sense a man trying so hard all of his life to achieve something that is just out of reach.. so he resorts to using way toooooooo many drugs and way toooooooooooo much oil and still no MR O title, so he starts hitting his wife (all the time she is actually cheating on him behind his back with him non the wiser)... she finally wakes up and and starts pressing charges, for some unknown reason the charges dont stick.... but there were 2 different accounts or violence so we need to assume that he is a wife beating piece of shit... anyway he loses all his money cause there are only a handful of people who actually like him (team nasser) so he starts selling his used clothing and trying to write a tell all book.. me i'm not even sure he can read and write.  ;D

Debusseys penis = pretty big. You should suck look into it.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #428 on: January 28, 2008, 08:00:53 PM »

you are also obsessed with Nasser. Who was never found guilty of any domestic battery , not guilty as there was no evidence.

i have a job and im sure goatboy does too, im just spreading the awareness the nasser is a complete and utter loser and noone should be looking up to him..
someone who beats on his wife and using several litres per day of oil to inject into himself....
and also not being able to have sex for longer than 7 seconds

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #429 on: January 28, 2008, 08:02:59 PM »
i have a job and im sure goatboy does too, im just spreading the awareness the nasser is a complete and utter loser and noone should be looking up to him..
someone who beats on his wife and using several litres per day of oil to inject into himself....
and also not being able to have sex for longer than 7 seconds

I hope you earn good money as you shall soon end up being prosecuted for slander and libel. Seriously, people are still legally accountable for saying these things on the internet.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #430 on: January 28, 2008, 08:05:55 PM »

Says Sharma- the slack jawed yokel.

What happened? Bigglob left you minding the store?

Do you ever have anything intelligent to say  other than spewing your usual lines?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #431 on: January 28, 2008, 08:06:46 PM »

I hope you earn good money as you shall soon end up being prosecuted for slander and libel. Seriously, people are still legally accountable for saying these things on the internet.

::)

Posting publicly available court records is hardly "slander and libel"...  the judge would dismiss suit your in 5 seconds, Nasshole.
Ron: "I am lazy."

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #432 on: January 28, 2008, 08:07:10 PM »

i do earn good money, actually great money... And fuck nasser the fat peice of oily shit he aint going to do anything he wont have time from beating the girls he pays to fuck him, and signing his used underwear and selling them to guys like u

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #433 on: January 28, 2008, 08:10:25 PM »

::)

Posting publicly available court records is hardly "slander and libel"...  the judge would dismiss suit your in 5 seconds, Nasshole.

Yes it is as you are calling him a wife beater when he was not charged, he was found to be innocent so to then call him so IS slander and libel and you can try your luck in court with your internet loser defence. It will also all come out that you are a frustrated failure living in your parent's basement.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #434 on: January 28, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »
Yes it is as you are calling him a wife beater when he was not charged, he was found to be innocent so to then call him so IS slander and libel and you can try your luck in court with your internet loser defence. It will also all come out that you are a frustrated failure living in your parent's basement.

Ease up Sharma. Come back and try again when you reach some degree of maturity. You embarass yourself time and time again.

Your village called - they want their idiot back.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #435 on: January 28, 2008, 08:16:46 PM »
ha ha, any money sharma is the one still living with his parents, hasn't seen the light of day in who knows long, pleasures himself to Nasser all day and even his family members are embarrassed of him

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: January 28, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »

No, it's not calling him anything... it's posting public record.  You really are clueless, aren't you?   ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #437 on: January 28, 2008, 08:21:30 PM »
No, it's not calling him anything... it's posting public record.  You really are clueless, aren't you?   ::)

public record of a case that never happened. the ex-wife made allegations that after investagion were found to be false and baseless. Nasser was charged with nothing and was not guilty. he was an innocent man who was victim of a jealous and unstable woman . it could happen to you. well, not you as you are an internet loser with no girlfriend and who still lives with his parents.

you will all be rushing down to the store to buy Nasser's book when 't published. that's the irony.

HAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #438 on: January 28, 2008, 08:22:24 PM »
im calling him a wife beating peice of shit, who was never good enough to win a MR O title despite dorian have many injuries at the time

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #439 on: January 28, 2008, 08:25:31 PM »
next time you do speak to your leader tell him to come on getbig, he obviously reads it everday and it wouldn't be that hard for some one to type for him (seeing he already has someone to read all the things out to him), but he start an account and chime in on there threads i wonder what he would say.. fucken oil bag

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: January 28, 2008, 08:26:16 PM »
public record of a case that never happened. the ex-wife made allegations that after investagion were found to be false and baseless. Nasser was charged with nothing and was not guilty. he was an innocent man who was victim of a jealous and unstable woman . it could happen to you. well, not you as you are an internet loser with no girlfriend and who still lives with his parents.

you will all be rushing down to the store to buy Nasser's book when 't published. that's the irony.

HAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D

It was clearly filed, or there wouldn't be a record of it.  Perhaps you need to sue the San Diego County clerk of records for slander?   Maybe he'll settle out-of-court for two pair of soiled underpants?  ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #441 on: January 28, 2008, 08:27:39 PM »
im calling him a wife beating peice of shit, who was never good enough to win a MR O title despite dorian have many injuries at the time

There is no evidence of him beating his wife. There was no case and no evidence and he was rightly found 100% innocent.

You are right, Dorian was injured and looked like a steaming pile of dogshit on that stage with his disgusting belly and tiny arms. You are wrong that was 'never good enough to beat him' . he did beat him, he just didn't suck the dick of Weider like Dorian (who is someone who has actually been convicted of crimes - burglary and racial violence)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #442 on: January 28, 2008, 08:30:07 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D

The irony is that you dont seem to realize how stupid you sound. Do you even read what you type? I'd bet you type whatever enters that pea brain that you telepathically share with nasser.

Not only are you owned by everyone on a daily basis - you own yourself. Everyday when you look in mirror you see nothing but a hollow creature who yearns to live somone elses life. No wonder you want to be like Nasser since you've never accomplished anything in your own wretched life - even a drug addict like nasser owns you.

Such a waste of oxygen.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #443 on: January 28, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »

You are right, Dorian was injured and looked like a steaming pile of dogshit on that stage with his disgusting belly and tiny arms.
and yet your lover couldn't beat him then, that when he started hitting his wife..hahah, piece of shit

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #444 on: January 28, 2008, 08:35:03 PM »
There are many people who can attest to the fact that Nasser El Sonbattery (sorry  :) ) used to hit and mentally torture Birgit.

Not only that, he is well known around the fitness circuit as being a sex pest and sleaze. A lot of the girls avoid him. The women who do sleep with him often get paid..or sometimes they are just too intimidated and browbeaten that they just give in (as they know it will all be over mercifully quickly and his member is unlikely to cause pain despite them not being wet).

And if he'd like to grow some balls - instead of those dead cocktail peanuts he has down there - and post under his real name I'll be happy to give him my details so he can begin a court case. He won't though because he knows that I know the truth.
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #445 on: January 28, 2008, 08:42:52 PM »
There are many people who can attest to the fact that Nasser El Sonbattery (sorry  :) ) used to hit and mentally torture Birgit.

Not only that, he is well known around the fitness circuit as being a sex pest and sleaze. A lot of the girls avoid him. The women who do sleep with him often get paid..or sometimes they are just too intimidated and browbeaten that they just give in (as they know it will all be over mercifully quickly and his member is unlikely to cause pain despite them not being wet).

And if he'd like to grow some balls - instead of those dead cocktail peanuts he has down there - and post under his real name I'll be happy to give him my details so he can begin a court case. He won't though because he knows that I know the truth.

Why would Nasser waste his time on pumpkinhead losers like trueshit, goatface, barrclueless and aussie'smomsapro?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #446 on: January 28, 2008, 08:50:01 PM »

Why would Nasser waste his time on pumpkinhead losers like trueshit, goatface, barrclueless and aussie'smomsapro?
im betting that you are so proud you could come up with names for all of us... well done now, this is probaly the best day in your life, seeing as your parents resent you and want nothing to do with u and your only friends are in dreams u have

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #447 on: January 28, 2008, 08:52:04 PM »

Cant debate intelligently so substitutes name calling instead -last line of defense huh?

:-\Sarcastic round of applause :-\

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #448 on: January 28, 2008, 09:29:45 PM »
we all have different opinions of Nasser
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty - Divorce Case and more...
« Reply #449 on: January 28, 2008, 10:16:28 PM »
Dorian had a slightly better back. Nasser beat him on everything else.

....not aethetics.  Dorian is more marketable than frankenstein N'loser.