Author Topic: Any update on  (Read 4495 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Any update on
« on: December 07, 2018, 03:45:23 PM »
the Trade War - I assume we've won this long ago and it was very easy

How's that Trade Deficit Coming - must be much lower now that we have Tariff Man on our side

How's that Budget Deficit looking - It must be lower now that Trump has cut spending and those tax cuts have produced more tax revenue

Any update on the caravan - I heard they were all expecting to get jobs and Trumps golf courses and hotels(oddly in spite of being paying a fine of 1 million for using undocumented workers on Trump Tower he was still hiring undocumented workers at his golf course and hotels as recently as a few years ago.....maybe even still to this day)

Heck - at least he's no longer "willfully blind" and is on the same page as the CIA and has admitted that the towel head MBS was complicit in the murder (ordered and monitored the killing) of a US resident and journalist

Sure - Rex Tillerson said today that Trump repeatedly asked him to do things that were illegal but in Trumps defense he was probably too stupid to know that (he is a fucking moron per Tillerson) so I guess you have to let him slide on that.  It's not really his fault that he's a fucking moron.  Kind goes hand in hand with being a Trumptard

Pretty quiet on the Mueller front - nothing happening there either

No wonder Trump has time for so much golf

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Any update on
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 06:28:50 PM »
Classic TDS on full display here
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 07:47:47 PM »
Quiet on Mueller front?  Trump is fucked, period.  So is his family, just wait the conspiracy charges are coming. It's all fake news and lies though.  Dumbshit tweets it totally clears him, what a fucking moron.  Donnie boy, Individual #1 refers to your dumbass.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 08:24:43 PM »
Quiet on Mueller front?  Trump is fucked, period.  So is his family, just wait the conspiracy charges are coming. It's all fake news and lies though.  Dumbshit tweets it totally clears him, what a fucking moron.  Donnie boy, Individual #1 refers to your dumbass.

something happened ?

I was too busy checking out Trump border wall

It's already kept out 3 billion Guatemalans trying to get jobs at Trumps hotels

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 08:30:59 PM »
Strawman showing his economic prowess by making an ass of himself once again. When was the last time you got anything right again? See you in a couple of weeks, I guess. Lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 08:38:10 PM »
Strawman showing his economic prowess by making an ass of himself once again. When was the last time you got anything right again? See you in a couple of weeks, I guess. Lol

Why no thread about the awesome jobs report today ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 08:49:01 PM »

Why no thread about the awesome jobs report today ?
Are you retarded, drunk or high on marijuana?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 09:19:40 PM »
Are you retarded, drunk or high on marijuana?

you didn't see the awesome job numbers today?

did you read about it on Fox

did they mention that Trump has the lowest budget deficit since 2012....or maybe it was highest since 2012...I can't remember for sure.   Too busy celebrating our victory in the trade war.  Damn that was so easy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 11:16:19 PM »

did they mention that Trump has the lowest budget deficit since 2012....or maybe it was highest since 2012...I can't remember for sure.   Too busy celebrating our victory in the trade war.  Damn that was so easy

Fucking retard. You and the left are NEVER right about anything. That’s why your clearly so fuckkng stupid, did you go to the Mazie Hirono school of “we’re smarter than everyone else”?

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/156795000-employed-americans-13th-record-breaker-under-trump

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2018, 11:35:15 PM »
Fucking retard. You and the left are NEVER right about anything. That’s why your clearly so fuckkng stupid, did you go to the Mazie Hirono school of “we’re smarter than everyone else”?

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/156795000-employed-americans-13th-record-breaker-under-trump

LOL !!

cnsnews.com ?

Yeah, that's where everyone goes to get their business news.

I guess all those traders missed that story today on their CNS News terminal which is why they didn't know to buy instead of selling

U.S. Adds Below-Forecast 155,000 Jobs as Wage Gain Misses

U.S. jobs and wages rose by less than forecast in November while the unemployment rate held at the lowest in almost five decades, indicating some moderation in a still-healthy labor market.

Nonfarm payrolls increased by 155,000 after a downwardly revised 237,000 gain in the prior month, a Labor Department report showed Friday. The median estimate in a Bloomberg survey called for an increase of 198,000. Average hourly earnings rose 0.2 percent from the prior month, compared with forecasts for 0.3 percent, though wages matched projections on an annual basis, up 3.1 percent for a second month

Treasury yields initially dipped and the dollar declined as the report added to signs that economic growth is cooling a bit, following weakness in business-equipment orders and an ebbing of consumer optimism. While the data may spur more concern over the outlook after stocks and bond yields tumbled this week, some investors may see the prospect of a slower pace of Federal Reserve interest-rate increases as a positive following an expected hike this month, as equity futures rose following the jobs data.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-07/u-s-payrolls-rise-below-forecast-155-000-as-wage-gain-misses

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2018, 12:02:09 AM »
LOL !!

cnsnews.com ?

I guess all those traders missed that story today on their CNS News terminal which is why they didn't know to buy instead of selling

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-07/u-s-payrolls-rise-below-forecast-155-000-as-wage-gain-misses

You lose again. You obviously can’t read or comprehend, fucktard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2018, 07:42:23 AM »
LOL !!

cnsnews.com ?

Sooo you have something against the unemployment holding steady at the lowest it's been in almost 5 decades ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2018, 11:39:01 AM »
Sooo you have something against the unemployment holding steady at the lowest it's been in almost 5 decades ???

TinHat man hates his own county.
K

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2018, 12:51:27 PM »
What happened to the caravan?

Did they all go home?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2018, 01:25:33 PM »

Don't you have a gay rights or #metoo rally to attend?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2018, 02:15:08 PM »
LOl - I see no Trumptard on this board can explain why the budget deficit is at a six year high

Maybe you idiots aren't even aware of it

How's that trade war coming ?

No comment on that either?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2018, 02:19:56 PM »
Everything is in good hands.  Question for you: how is that Climate Accord thing going in France?  Aren't you glad we have a President that pulled us out of that shit show?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2018, 03:43:29 PM »

It's is only fake news if you can prove that it is. Opinions are okay, but fake news is grounds for lawsuits, when you can prove it is actually fake. "Slander" is the crime of making a false, spoken statement damaging a person's reputation. "Libel" is a false published, written statement damaging a person's reputation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 03:52:40 PM »
Everything is in good hands.  Question for you: how is that Climate Accord thing going in France?  Aren't you glad we have a President that pulled us out of that shit show?

Unless your being sarcastic with your rhetorical question about pulling out of the Climate Accord, I disagree with you.

The Paris Agreement builds upon the Convention and for the first time brings all nations into a common cause to undertake ambitious efforts to combat climate change and adapt to its effects, with enhanced support to assist developing countries to do so. As such, it charts a new course in the global climate effort
. https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/the-paris-agreement/the-paris-agreement

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2018, 04:55:29 PM »
LOl - I see no Trumptard on this board can explain why the budget deficit is at a six year high

Maybe you idiots aren't even aware of it

How's that trade war coming ?

No comment on that either?

Same reason it doubled under obama ??? Trade war is going great, the chinks have caved in and there is a 90 truce to hammer out details.
Maybe now you can tell us why you and your liberal friends are such miserable cunts?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 04:59:26 PM »
What happened to the caravan?

Did they all go home?

The caravan was moved farther away from the border by Mexican officials, the people of Tijuana are sick of their shit, many are returning home, some are stuck there without funds to return home and other are being deported by Mexican officials.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 03:51:13 AM »

Unless your being sarcastic with your rhetorical question about pulling out of the Climate Accord, I disagree with you.

The Paris Agreement builds upon the Convention and for the first time brings all nations into a common cause to undertake ambitious efforts to combat climate change and adapt to its effects, with enhanced support to assist developing countries to do so. As such, it charts a new course in the global climate effort
. https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/the-paris-agreement/the-paris-agreement
Man made global warming is a hoax and just a way for governments to tax the Hell out of businesses and therefore raising the cost of all energy for individuals.  France is rioting right now because of fuel prices.

As I stated earlier in another thread Ayn Rand debunked global cooling (the climate change of the day) in the 1960's and 70's in her book Return of the Primitive.  Then it became the hoax of dying oceans, acid rain, global warming and now climate change (which can be anything).  In every generation we are told by the left the planet is dying and the solution is always the same.  We need BIG GOVERNMENT and BIG TAXES and LESS FREEDOM to combat it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2018, 05:37:14 AM »
the Trade War - I assume we've won this long ago and it was very easy

How's that Trade Deficit Coming - must be much lower now that we have Tariff Man on our side

How's that Budget Deficit looking - It must be lower now that Trump has cut spending and those tax cuts have produced more tax revenue

Any update on the caravan - I heard they were all expecting to get jobs and Trumps golf courses and hotels(oddly in spite of being paying a fine of 1 million for using undocumented workers on Trump Tower he was still hiring undocumented workers at his golf course and hotels as recently as a few years ago.....maybe even still to this day)

Heck - at least he's no longer "willfully blind" and is on the same page as the CIA and has admitted that the towel head MBS was complicit in the murder (ordered and monitored the killing) of a US resident and journalist

Sure - Rex Tillerson said today that Trump repeatedly asked him to do things that were illegal but in Trumps defense he was probably too stupid to know that (he is a fucking moron per Tillerson) so I guess you have to let him slide on that.  It's not really his fault that he's a fucking moron.  Kind goes hand in hand with being a Trumptard

Pretty quiet on the Mueller front - nothing happening there either

No wonder Trump has time for so much golf

haha lmao... what a whiny little bitch you are.. bet you dont have many friends in real life.. TDS is real.. climate change is not

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2018, 03:59:48 PM »

haha lmao... what a whiny little bitch you are.. bet you dont have many friends in real life.. TDS is real.. climate change is not

Hold these thoughts. They suit you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2018, 04:08:05 PM »
there sure is a lot of Trumptard delusion and denial on this board