Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213249 times)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #2025 on: October 28, 2012, 08:26:53 PM »
The words referred to his assumptions about the person he was following.

Relevance?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2026 on: October 28, 2012, 08:28:10 PM »
We are talking about the act of following, while indicating aggression.

Relevance? 

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2027 on: October 28, 2012, 08:31:08 PM »
Translation: You can roam your neighbourhood with a gun, stalk whomever you like, confront unarmed people for no reason, threaten them and when you consider you have had enough, just murder them and claim self defence, who's going to argue that right, you just shot and murdered the only witness.

Not hard to work out Zimmerpig Murdered another man, any way you cut it, he went looking for trouble, he found it, he murdered it!

You can carry a guy in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S.  You are free to ask anyone any question you want.  You cannot attack someone for asking you a question.  Zimmerman claims that he was confronted.  It is clear you do not have a basic understanding of the law or the facts of the case.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2028 on: October 28, 2012, 08:33:07 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2029 on: October 28, 2012, 08:35:09 PM »

Zimmerman's action definitely don't meet the legal definition of stalking.  

Completely understandable and legal, confronting a suspicious individual in a neighborhood with a history of recent home invasions. Commendable action of a good, responsible citizen.

I believe the only witness claimed Martin was attempting to murder Zimmerman by slamming his head into the ground.  Zimmerman's injuries back this up.
Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviours are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.  Trayvon was not acting suspiciously, only a racist would assume a young black man walking home from the store is suspicious.  Zimmermans injuries indicate a struggle, Zimmermans actions prove who is responsible for that struggle, Zimmerman picked a fight, Trayvon STOOD HIS GROUND, Zimmerman murdered him.  It's not rocket science.
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2030 on: October 28, 2012, 08:39:23 PM »
Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviours are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.  

What state stalking law is the one you posted above?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2031 on: October 28, 2012, 08:40:36 PM »
Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviours are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.  Trayvon was not acting suspiciously, only a racist would assume a young black man walking home from the store is suspicious.  Zimmermans injuries indicate a struggle, Zimmermans actions prove who is responsible for that struggle, Zimmerman picked a fight, Trayvon STOOD HIS GROUND, Zimmerman murdered him.  It's not rocket science.

You're certainly entitled to your own (goofy) opinion.  8)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2032 on: October 28, 2012, 08:54:08 PM »

Zimmerman was walking in his gated community at night with a gun because he was the neighborhood watchman. Zimmerman's neighbors made him the gated community's neighborhood watchman because there were a lot of home robberies being committed by young black men. Zimmerman's own home had been robbed by young black men while his wife was upstairs. When Zimm asked the cops what he should do, he was advised to buy a gun.
  That's why Zimmerman thought Tampon was suspicious, that's why he had a gun, and that's why he called the police. If Tampon had just said, "Hey, man, I'm staying here with my dad, he lives down the block", that would have been the end of it. But Tampon, being the "no limit nigg@" that he was (or thought he was), assaulted Zimmerpig and got himself capped. A sad story that should not have happened if one of those two guys had backed down.
   Up to this point there was no racism involved. The racist part is that the black community went into an uproar because a white/spic shot a black. Why don't they have protests over all the black men shot by other black men every single night in every large city in the US? Why don't they have protests when a black kills a white? Why don't they have protests when black men abandon their kids and those kids end up filling the prisons?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2033 on: October 28, 2012, 08:54:18 PM »
You're certainly entitled to your own (goofy) opinion.  8)
Interesting that the Authorities share the same opinion, isn't the man your defending currently charged with second-degree murder.  You're claiming a suspicious armed man, stalked an unarmed teenager, shot the unarmed man in cold blood and then lied about it and you think that's perfectly normal.  That's more than a little goofy.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2034 on: October 28, 2012, 08:57:23 PM »
If I'm walking at night...

and some fat dude WITH A GUN has chased me for two blocks through the rain and darkness...

it's not going to be a conversation when he finally catches me.  I'm going to hit him with a fcking brick, a fist, etc.

No doubt trayvon felt threatened - he had run two blocks, according to zimmerman on the 911 call.

I think ANY one of us... if some armed dude has chased us 2 blocks at night, isn't going to start the conversation with a pleasant "Can I help you, sir?"   Hell yes, I'm going to fight him, hell yes I'm going to smash him head on the ground until his armed ass isn't conscious - or I'm gonna get shot in the back the moment I walk away.

(Plus, when zimmerman went on CNN to tell his story, it was so hollywood textbook, you know it was a lie - He told me he was going to kill me, banged my head on concrete for 60 seconds,  he grabbed my gun, i started to black out..."    Lies, lies, lies.  When it has all 4 tenets of a legal shoot, and zimm's dad is a judge, yeah...)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2035 on: October 28, 2012, 08:58:32 PM »
What I want to know is why was he ever called white??? I know he is mixed, so if he is hispanic / white, then why is Obama called the first black president?? Isn't he the first white / black president?

Oh wait, just thinking out loud here, I already know why! Duh!!!

Because the Jews want to elevate blacks and demonize and destroy whites.

Written in 1912 by Israel Cohen, a British Jewish Communist:

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2036 on: October 28, 2012, 08:59:55 PM »
Interesting that the Authorities share the same opinion, isn't the man your defending currently charged with second-degree murder. 

Authorities let him go after seeing the evidence.  He was charged AFTER the huge media fuss.

You're claiming a suspicious armed man, stalked an unarmed teenager

Who is claiming this?

shot the unarmed man in cold blood

Relevance?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2037 on: October 28, 2012, 09:00:01 PM »
Tell me...

An armed person, ten years older and 50 pounds heavier, has chased you two blocks through the rainy night with a fcking glock.

He finally catches you.   Is there a conversation?  Or is your only thought "knock this dude out before he kills my narrow ass".

FYI, by FL law, Trayvon could have shot zimmerman the moment he caught him and it would have been perfectly legal.  He feared for his life after being chased for 2 blocks by armed dude.  Case closed.  Trayvon should have been armed too.  Shoot zimmerman who is chasing him = legal, but punching him unconscious = he's allowed to be executed.  Go figure.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2038 on: October 28, 2012, 09:00:26 PM »

and some fat dude WITH A GUN has chased me for two blocks through the rain and darkness...

it's not going to be a conversation when he finally catches me.  I'm going to hit him with a fcking brick, a fist, etc.

No doubt trayvon felt threatened - he had run two blocks, according to zimmerman on the 911 call.

I think ANY one of us... if some armed dude has chased us 2 blocks at night, isn't going to start the conversation with a pleasant "Can I help you, sir?"   Hell yes, I'm going to fight him, hell yes I'm going to smash him head on the ground until his armed ass isn't conscious - or I'm gonna get shot in the back the moment I walk away.

(Plus, when zimmerman went on CNN to tell his story, it was so hollywood textbook, you know it was a lie - He told me he was going to kill me, banged my head on concrete for 60 seconds,  he grabbed my gun, i started to black out..."    Lies, lies, lies.  When it has all 4 tenets of a legal shoot, and zimm's dad is a judge, yeah...)
Haven't you been on record before saying that you have been slanted by whites more than you have by brown people? Is that perhaps why you have a bone to pick here????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2039 on: October 28, 2012, 09:01:05 PM »
Authorities let him go after seeing the evidence.  He was charged AFTER the huge media fuss.

The lead detective who did the interview wanted to charge him with murder.

The chief rolled out of bed on a sunday night to come down and dismiss the charges.  (I would bet phone records show a nice call from zimm's judge dad to the chief...)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2040 on: October 28, 2012, 09:01:23 PM »
Tell me...

An armed person, ten years older and 50 pounds heavier, has chased you two blocks through the rainy night with a fcking glock.

He finally catches you.   Is there a conversation?  Or is your only thought "knock this dude out before he kills my narrow ass".

FYI, by FL law, Trayvon could have shot zimmerman the moment he caught him and it would have been perfectly legal.  He feared for his life after being chased for 2 blocks by armed dude.  Case closed.  Trayvon should have been armed too.  Shoot zimmerman who is chasing him = legal, but punching him unconscious = he's allowed to be executed.  Go figure.

Tampon was taller and in far better shape than Zimmerpig, despite the media showing pictures of him when he was 10 years old.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2041 on: October 28, 2012, 09:03:10 PM »

The chief rolled out of bed on a sunday night to come down and dismiss the charges.  (I would bet phone records show a nice call from zimm's judge dad to the chief...)

Yes, the detective wanted to charge him based on the interview with him that night. The chief made his decision after seeing the autopsy report that showed that the wounds to Tampon were consistent with Zimmerpig's story.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2042 on: October 28, 2012, 09:03:22 PM »
Tampon was taller and in far better shape than Zimmerpig, despite the media showing pictures of him when he was 10 years old.

ok.  but i won't care if a midget chases my ass down.

2 blocks.  armed dude chasing you.  yes, you're going to disarm him no matter what, right?  

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2043 on: October 28, 2012, 09:04:22 PM »

Trayvon did not know he had the gun until Zimmerman pulled it out.

You cannot hit someone because they are following you.

If you just hit someone who follows you, you may get shot.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2044 on: October 28, 2012, 09:04:53 PM »
ok.  but i won't care if a midget chases my ass down.

2 blocks.  armed dude chasing you.  yes, you're going to disarm him no matter what, right?  

He did not know that an "armed dude" was chasing him because Zimmerpig's Glock was holstered under his shirt. Witnesses saw Tampon on top of Zimmerman beating him and Zimmerman did not yet have his gun drawn. Why argue about it if you don't know the facts of the case?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2045 on: October 28, 2012, 09:04:56 PM »

240isback
speculating this
like he speculates
a 9-11 discussion

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2046 on: October 28, 2012, 09:06:30 PM »
Tell me...

He finally catches you.   Is there a conversation?  Or is your only thought "knock this dude out before he kills my narrow ass".

FYI, by FL law, Trayvon could have shot zimmerman the moment he caught him and it would have been perfectly legal.  He feared for his life after being chased for 2 blocks by armed dude.  Case closed.  Trayvon should have been armed too.  Shoot zimmerman who is chasing him = legal, but punching him unconscious = he's allowed to be executed.  Go figure.

No one should have shot Zimmerman based on the facts.

What FL law would have allowed Trayvon to "legally" shoot Zimmerman "the moment he caught him?"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2047 on: October 28, 2012, 09:07:27 PM »
 ;D
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2048 on: October 28, 2012, 09:07:48 PM »

So, E-Kul was wrong.  And you are assuming things.  Facts 240.  Facts.  

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2049 on: October 28, 2012, 09:08:00 PM »
Tell me...

You are over analyzing this. These things happen in a split second. Just another black acting tough and biting off more than he could chew.

You act like you were there and know exactly what went down. Fact is Zimmerman had lacerations on his head and was justified to defend himself with his gun for the very same reason you state in bold above. You can't have it both ways. If Trayvon can shoot Zimmerman for chasing him, then Zimmerman can shoot Trayvon for bashing his head on the ground. Bashing someones head is more drastic than chasing someone lol!