Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 48390 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • https://joelocal.shop/
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #1550 on: May 12, 2022, 07:45:47 PM »
If abortion was truly the murder of an unborn child than such laws as you describe would not be silly.

If a pregnant woman is murdered they person who committed the murder is charged with double murder. Continue your point, please

Also, the only way a fetus can survive in its mothers womb is by the mother. A baby outside the womb CANNOT survive without its mother. Do you understand this?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • In Oak We Trust
« Reply #1551 on: May 12, 2022, 07:46:50 PM »
If a pregnant woman is murdered they person who committed the murder is charged with double murder. Continue your point, please

You just made it for me.  Thank you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • https://joelocal.shop/
« Reply #1552 on: May 12, 2022, 07:48:14 PM »
You just made it for me.  Thank you.

See my edit

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • In Oak We Trust
« Reply #1553 on: May 12, 2022, 07:54:55 PM »
See my edit

I saw it.  Pondered it.  Nothing has changed for me.  I believe it is the mothers choice.  I certainly don't agree with each and every choice that is made regarding abortion.  I just want it safe and legal.  When a pregnant woman is murdered someone else is making that choice for her. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1554 on: May 13, 2022, 02:22:13 PM »

Biden insists only ‘mind readers’ could’ve done better, despite knowing about baby formula mess since February

President Biden insisted Friday that only “better mind-readers” could have effectively dealt with a nationwide shortage of baby formula, despite his administration knowing about the crisis for months.

“Republicans have said that your administration should have anticipated this baby formula shortage,” CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond told Biden at a Rose Garden event where he urged cities to spend COVID-19 stimulus funds on cops.

“Are you satisfied with your administration’s response so far?” Diamond asked. “And some of the steps that you and your administration are taking now, including loosening these import requirements next week — could you have taken those steps sooner, before parents got to these shelves and couldn’t find formula?”

“If we’d been better mind-readers I guess we could have,” Biden replied.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/13/biden-defends-handling-of-baby-formula-shortage/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1555 on: May 13, 2022, 02:31:13 PM »
If abortion was truly the murder of an unborn child than such laws as you describe would not be silly.

Not following you.  The laws that I linked to, which are all over the country, make the killing of an unborn child murder. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1556 on: May 13, 2022, 03:23:13 PM »
Lots of chefs in the kitchen, but the pantry's empty.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/white-house-falsely-claims-there-was-no-vaccine-available-when-biden-took-office

White House Falsely Claims There Was 'No Vaccine Available' When Biden Took Office

In a shocking deviation from anything close to the truth, the Biden White House on Thursday tweeted the claim that there "was no vaccine available" in the United States on the day Biden took office in January of 2021.

Nearly 18 hours later, the tweet is still up on the site, which claims to monitor COVID "disinformation."

But apparently, weeding out blatantly fake news doesn't extend to fact-checking the White House - which, ironically, is launching its own "Ministry of Truth" to combat "disinformation" and "misinformation" online.

Perhaps they should start with their own claim that "no vaccine was available" when Biden first took office, given that the vaccine - created and first released under President Donald Trump thanks to his administration's Operation Warp Speed - had been widely available for more than a month before Biden ever stepped into the Oval Office.

So available, in fact, that Biden himself had gotten not one, but two doses of The Jab before taking office:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1557 on: May 14, 2022, 05:34:48 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1559 on: Today at 04:34:29 AM »

"The reality is that Twitter at this point, you know, has a very far left bias," Musk said at the conference. "I would classify myself as a moderate, neither Republican nor Democrat."

"I have voted overwhelmingly for Democrats, historically. Like I'm not sure, I might never have voted for a Republican, just to be clear," he continued.

"Now this election I will," he added. While Musk did not specify if he was referring to November's midterm elections or the 2024 presidential election, his comments elicited an enthusiastic response from the audience and panelists.

Musk also said that his purchase of Twitter for $44 billion would not be "some right-wing takeover as people on the left may fear." Instead, it would be a "moderate wing takeover," he added.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-says-hell-vote-054932040.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1560 on: Today at 10:46:59 AM »

Half of Joe Biden's Twitter Followers Are Fake, Audit Reveals

Almost half of President Joe Biden's current 22.2 million followers on Twitter are fake accounts, according to an audit tool provided by software company SparkToro.

SparkToro's tool found that 49.3 percent of accounts following the official @POTUS Twitter account are "fake followers" based on analysis of a number of factors, including location issues, default profile images and new users.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who is currently trying to buy Twitter, has expressed concerns about the number of fake accounts and a potential crack down could see users such as Biden lose a huge number of followers.

SparkToro defines fake followers as "accounts that are unreachable and will not see the account's tweets (either because they're spam, bots, propaganda, etc. or because they're no longer active on Twitter)."

The software company's tool also found that Biden's account has more fake followers than most.

Newsweek has asked the White House and Twitter for comment.

https://www.newsweek.com/half-joe-biden-twitter-followers-are-fake-audit-elon-musk-1707244