Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 144674 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #325 on: July 10, 2022, 04:12:25 PM »
Do you even know what a sweep single is and fuck no again Wrestling is greater than boxing and it's not just me any average wrestler his size would take him out

Fuck off..

First you have only beat women and old 65 year old geriatrics.

You have said your knees buckle walking up stairs.

You wouldn’t do shit but the following

1) call the cops
2) take your anger out on your gf
3) run to your condo out of state
4) electrocute  a certain ex

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #326 on: July 10, 2022, 04:31:33 PM »
Do you even know what a sweep single is and fuck no again Wrestling is greater than boxing and it's not just me any average wrestler his size would take him out

Yes Hankins -

Again, do you think Tyson wouldn't see it, and adjust accordingly? Also you are 0-3 against regular Joe fighters, do you really think you could take a shot or two against one of the most explosive and unpredictable heavyweight champions we've seen in the last 50 years?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #327 on: July 10, 2022, 04:49:03 PM »
Yes Hankins -

Again, do you think Tyson wouldn't see it, and adjust accordingly? Also you are 0-3 against regular Joe fighters, do you really think you could take a shot or two against one of the most explosive and unpredictable heavyweight champions we've seen in the last 50 years?

He is not a heavyweight champion in Fighting. He is a heavyweight champion in Boxing. It is absolutely not the same thing. He would have 0 chance of stopping a takedown against any decent wrestler his size.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: July 10, 2022, 04:55:20 PM »
He is not a heavyweight champion in Fighting. He is a heavyweight champion in Boxing. It is absolutely not the same thing. He would have 0 chance of stopping a takedown against any decent wrestler his size.

Lucky for you are not decent. You cripple.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #329 on: July 10, 2022, 05:02:04 PM »

Do you thing you could've gave Bruce Baumgartner a run for his money? -

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #330 on: July 10, 2022, 05:10:14 PM »
What do you think people are sensing?

Insanity.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: July 10, 2022, 05:13:25 PM »
Who is GSP?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #332 on: July 10, 2022, 05:24:06 PM »
why should we take your word for it?  You have no pedigree.  You weren’t good enough in fighting to even win amateur matches.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #333 on: July 10, 2022, 05:30:09 PM »

Fuck off you lying piece of shit.

Only people you’ve ever beat in a fight are defenseless women, and your kid who was standing too close to the assault.

Fucking bullshitter. You joined the wrestling team in high school so you could hug other boys.

Lying phaggot.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: July 10, 2022, 05:44:23 PM »
Do you thing you could've gave Bruce Baumgartner a run for his money? -

I actually met him at Edinburgh University in 1992 when he was training for the Olympics. I was there taking a 2 week wrestling camp with Jake Robinson from the University of Minnesota. Bruce was not part of the camp but was training between practices on one of the mats. I was 15 and about 120lbs. I knew who he was and I tried to challenge him but he declined. I did pin Jeff Buxton once when he was the head coach of Blair Acadamy that I attended and I was a 130lb Junior he can deny it all he wants but it happened. He was the 1980 Northeast Regional Olympic Trials outstanding wrestler. I also wrestled Kendall Cross everyday at NC State my freshman year before he won the Gold at the 96 Olympics I scored on him many times. I did win the Haunau Open wrestling Tourney in Germany as a Heavyweight in Freestyle and Greco in 2002 in addition to several state titles in high school. I was qualified for the team trials but got deployed to a War zone

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: July 10, 2022, 05:49:58 PM »
I actually met him at Edinburgh University in 1992 when he was training for the Olympics. I was there taking a 2 week wrestling camp with Jake Robinson from the University of Minnesota. Bruce was not part of the camp but was training between practices on one of the mats. I was 15 and about 120lbs. I knew who he was and I tried to challenge him but he declined. I did pin Jeff Buxton once when he was the head coach of Blair Acadamy that I attended and I was a 130lb Junior he can deny it all he wants but it happened. He was the 1980 Northeast Regional Olympic Trials outstanding wrestler. I also wrestled Kendall Cross everyday at NC State my freshman year before he won the Gold at the 96 Olympics I scored on him many times. I did win the Haunau Open wrestling Tourney in Germany as a Heavyweight in Freestyle and Greco in 2002 in addition to several state titles in high school. I was qualified for the team trials but got deployed to a War zone

So all this while using a cane,  anorexic and eating hotdogs for all your meals?

More lies from women beater Hankins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: July 10, 2022, 05:53:33 PM »

So all this while using a cane,  anorexic and eating hotdogs for all your meals?

More lies from women beater Hankins

I was not using a cane until I had surgery on my knees in 1997. I didn't eat much in high school hence the lower weight classes. By 2002 I had recovered and was bulking in the Army. I had knee issues on and off after I got out of the Army in 2005 with the biggest reinjury coming in 2019 which put me back on a cane for almost a year. But there were several periods in between where my legs were strong.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: July 10, 2022, 06:06:31 PM »

Bhanky please define "fighting".

Tyson was a champion boxer. 

Royce Gracie was a UFC champion.

Dan Gable was a champion wrestler.

All the above events are sports with rules.

MMA today is a sport with rules.

All the above are not fighting.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: July 10, 2022, 06:08:10 PM »
Define "fighting" for us Bhanky.

I get it you are 80 years old and think boxing is an effective style it isn't I thought UFC 1 proved this in 1992 not sure how you don't have the memo in 2022 but wrestlers crush boxers in an actual fight. Just take them down once and it is over not that difficult. You can't punch someone in a low stance shooting on your legs. You are going to be on the ground almost instantly trying that

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: July 10, 2022, 06:17:54 PM »
I get it you are 80 years old and think boxing is an effective style it isn't I thought UFC 1 proved this in 1992 not sure how you don't have the memo in 2022 but wrestlers crush boxers in an actual fight. Just take them down once and it is over not that difficult. You can't punch someone in a low stance shooting on your legs. You are going to be on the ground almost instantly trying that

Yet with all these skills you claim you have…you’re 0 - 3 in your illustrious MMA career.

About as shit as your “bodybuilding” career.

You’re a lying fucking blowhard. You’ve never accomplished anything worthwhile in your life.

Wifebeating piece of shit.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #340 on: July 10, 2022, 06:18:52 PM »
Too bad the 2 guys that kicked your ass in mma didn't get the memo of how good you are at wrestling!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: July 10, 2022, 06:19:22 PM »

What you consider a "real" fight is a cage match in a controlled setting with a referee and defined rules.   However, in your "real" fight settings there are forbidden techniques.

You assume a boxer will only use boxing techniques in a "real" fight.

In a "real" fight the boxer might pull a knife out of his pocket and stab you to death, or pull a gun and shoot you, or plunge his thumbs into your eye sockets, or rip your ears off, or crush your larynx.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #342 on: July 10, 2022, 06:30:06 PM »
I gave up the cycle 5-6 days ago.

The only medical test I had been thinking about doing but didn't, was a Holter Heart Monitor.

Of course when I do it, and it says my heart function is in the top 0.01% of people of any age, I'll still find another reason NOT to follow this through.

So after all pages and threads of your blubbering, bleating, and wailing (EVEN WITH THAT SACRED SYRINGE), you tapped out? You'll excuse me if my jaw isn't on the ground in utter shock.

Steroids are pretty retarded though - you take them, temporarily improve in size and strength, then go back to normal. Or keep doing them for years, which is even more retarded.

Anyone on steroids, if they go off for a FULL 1.5 to 3 years [not 'bridging" between cycles, oh brother], will just go back to their natural size - although the side effects may not go away.

And yet you took them anyway. You stared out the window, batting your eyelashes with clutched hands and birds in the background singing, "Someday my stack will come!!!".

Men are going to be between 170 and maybe 190. The only natural exceptions to this are fat fucks.

Maybe pro bodybuilders are exceptions, but based on how they look when they retire, I wouldn't even say that.

It's all a giant fraud.

Industry of drug addicts.

Yet, you wanted to be one of those folks, if only for a moment.

Correction: YOU are going to be between 170 and 190 lbs. Steroids users and non-steroid-users told you what you need to do: FIX YOUR DIET. You were given sample diets to try, recipes for nutrient-dense and low-volume shakes to add your quest.

Those who used anabolics even told you to bump up your calories to make the most of your cycle(s).

Yet, you still couldn't get the job done.

You weren't content with the strongman stuff. You weren't content with supposedly being stronger and looking better than "99%" of the people in your gym. And with no steroids and that crackhead diet of yours, you can kiss those 15 lbs you (re)gained goodbye.

BTW, many of those retired IFBB pros look great. Have you seen Tony Pearson (he won the AAU Masters Mr Universe less than 2 years ago), Bill Grant, Vince Taylor, Gary Strydom, Dennis James, Jay Cutler? Just to name a few.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #343 on: July 10, 2022, 07:11:24 PM »
Lol lol lol, would you crack him over the head with your disability cane? Have the day off, you dork. Do you think real life is a wrestling match with rules? Tyson would bite your nose off and rip your eyes out before you even got your leotard and ear muffs on. You'd be on the ground looking like that woman who got attacked by a chimp, crying out for your maid's painkillers and an IV of cocooning nutrients. Your MMA record is a complete joke yet you're on here claiming that you'd beat world champion boxers and GSP, hahahaha. DELUDED!!

Legit lol’d twice

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: July 10, 2022, 07:19:48 PM »
Mohammed is Josh fyi it has now been confirmed

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: July 10, 2022, 07:25:08 PM »

How can you prove this?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: July 10, 2022, 07:27:50 PM »

How can you prove this?

Because Josh fucking personally text my cell phone from his personal number and used the same phrases as Mohamed but prior to Mohamed posting it. He text me all kinds of dumb shit I don't share but yeah that is him. Shit he is probably half of you troll haters

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #347 on: July 10, 2022, 07:33:58 PM »
Josh is Josh, he doesn`t ever hide who he is.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: July 10, 2022, 07:48:20 PM »

Fuck off, you lying bald retard.

Don’t change the subject, you are 100% bullshit, you’re all fucking drugs, you beat women, and you’re mentally as weak as Matt “Connoisseur of Cock” Canning.

Tell us again about your 255 lbs squat sets, you fucking lying little bitch.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: July 10, 2022, 07:50:41 PM »
Because Josh fucking personally text my cell phone from his personal number and used the same phrases as Mohamed but prior to Mohamed posting it. He text me all kinds of dumb shit I don't share but yeah that is him. Shit he is probably half of you troll haters

More lies.
More bullshit.
You’re as pathetic as a Matt Canning steroid cycle.
Choke on a dick, wifebeater.