Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 143201 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1950 on: September 13, 2022, 01:29:38 PM »
Google pseudogynecomastia you soggy old know-nothing pervert. Stop running your cock-tunnel about shit you don’t know.

For three and a half months all Mat “Titties” Canning did was brag and obsess about his steroid gains, when in reality all he did was get fat.

Jesus Christ his lower back, abdominal, and intercostal areas are literally YEARS away from looking like a real bodybuilder. Let’s be realistic here, Matt “Cock Connoisseur” Canning was given all the advice he needed to optimize his drug cycle. He didn’t listen, didn’t do the work, has absolutely shit genetics, and is weak as fuck…that is why he looks like shit and always will.

Period, end of story.
;D
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1951 on: September 13, 2022, 04:36:47 PM »
Matt is like a child and I`m his fahzer.........   ;D

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1952 on: September 14, 2022, 07:31:05 PM »
I'm overweight by one standard. I'm also more muscular and in better shape than 99% of men. Or at the VERY low end, 95%.

I'm definitely the fittest man in a group of 20 men.

So if being in better shape than at least 95% of men is "fat", let alone at age 40, then I guess I'm fat.

However, this physique is acceptable to me.

I just don't know where to go from here.

I'd like to get to the leanest 175-lb possible now, with being 205-lb in this shape being my starting point:

What are your week points you're trying to make better?  Your bodybuilding seems very unfocused.  Make your own assessment of yourself.  Decide how you need to improve and the best way of accomplishing it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1953 on: September 14, 2022, 11:03:36 PM »

What are your week points you're trying to make better?  Your bodybuilding seems very unfocused.  Make your own assessment of yourself.  Decide how you need to improve and the best way of accomplishing it.

He couldn`t possibly do that,he`d have to have a 100 page thread asking everyones opinions.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1954 on: September 14, 2022, 11:47:04 PM »

Probably his whole life.
X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1955 on: September 15, 2022, 12:38:53 AM »

My chest - but let's be honest, my chest is going nowhere.

The other day I loaded 350 on the bar to break my previous one rep max of 350. I loaded it up and BOOM - SUCCESS!!!

And then I realized that the plates were 20kg / 44-lb. Haha, so it was only 344...and my lifetime max remains 345.  >:( :(

But let's be honest - if I'm bench pressing 345 and my bench press still sucks, will it EVER get better?

Maybe with enough juice, I could have somewhat of a decent chest...but not really.

I just don't see it happening.

Also - you mentioned that my bodybuilding seems very unfocused - you are absolutely BANG ON about this. 100%.

Make no mistake - I train VERY hard, and I'm training 4-6 days a week, week after week. I always work hard in the gym, and my lifts demonstrate this, IMO.

But I simply do not eat enough food, and it's specifically my nutrition which is NOT at a high level. And nutrition is, IMO, far more important than training.

I believe - and I'm just saying this because I have a feeling right now - that my winter nutrition is going to be good.

What I'm going to do is simply my diet by just eating X/Y/Z grams of protein/carbs/fats daily, and only eat roughly 14 different foods.

I will always have a certain amount of water I will need for drink. And I will be then break it down a step further - so that within eight hours of waking [roughly 50% of my day], I must hit 50% of my macros, and 50% of my water.

I will only have those 14 foods in my house.

Right now, I've been getting in 2,400 calories a day, but I've just been eating "whatever". Once I refine my diet...I really think I will get a great result.

But I do want to say one thing in my defense:

I consistently train extremely hard. My training intensity is on point. It may not be the perfect targeted training for my optimal physique development, but I do work hard in the gym.

If I get my nutrition on point...I think I can make very good progress.

Add regular juice to that, and I think the transformation can be epic.

As for whether or not I will juice regularly from now on - that's a quality versus quantity of life thing. I much prefer my new physique...but...I am a hypochondriac, so I may never run any steroids again, once this cycle is over [which it basically has been, for two weeks now].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1956 on: September 15, 2022, 12:52:17 AM »
Here is a training video from tonight:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CihCFnegUJc/

I wanted to get the 110's after that set, but couldn't get it!!

I guess I'm not at that level yet.

That gym doesn't have 105-lb dumbbells for some reason...I think I could get the 105's for maybe...4-5, I would say. I wouldn't be shocked if I try next week at my other gym, that I could get the 105's for six good reps. By "good", I mean the form in that video, lol.

Which I tagged B. Hank in on Instagram so that he could review my form!

Here is a posing video from me from last night - this was from just before midnight:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cigz270AuRx/

Some pictures from just a few moments before that video was taken - I think that since dropping the Anadrol to almost zero over the past 15 days, my shoulders have been the first to drop in size. Luckily, my strength has gone up slightly, as I have now transitioned to strength training.

It's honestly a bit funny to be getting stronger as I get smaller, lol. But...that comes down to training.

As I said, my strength training is a placeholder until I get a diet prepared, and commit to it. I don't want to train bodybuilding-style unless my diet follows a bodybuilding model. Why waste hard training on a poor diet / diet too low in protein or overall calories?

What's the expression?:

"You can't outrun a poor diet."

Something like that.

At least if I train for strength, I can presumably get my bench press up to 360-370, even if I'm not eating enough. That's ultimately why I train for strength - there is no dietary discipline required for strength training, lol. It's either "eat everything in sight", and get stronger, or don't eat enough if you are like me - and you can still get stronger!

Bodybuilding is mainly diet, IMO. And steroids. I have no idea why training is emphasized so much, like it is the main component.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1957 on: September 15, 2022, 03:57:58 AM »

That gym doesn't have 105-lb dumbbells for some reason...I think I could get the 105's for maybe...4-5, I would say. I wouldn't be shocked if I try next week at my other gym, that I could get the 105's for six good reps. By "good", I mean the form in that video, lol.

Here is a posing video from me from last night - this was from just before midnight:

Some pictures from just a few moments before that video was taken - I think that since dropping the Anadrol to almost zero over the past 15 days, my shoulders have been the first to drop in size. Luckily, my strength has gone up slightly, as I have now transitioned to strength training.

It's honestly a bit funny to be getting stronger as I get smaller, lol. But...that comes down to training.

As I said, my strength training is a placeholder until I get a diet prepared, and commit to it. I don't want to train bodybuilding-style unless my diet follows a bodybuilding model. Why waste hard training on a poor diet / diet too low in protein or overall calories?

What's the expression?:

Something like that.

At least if I train for strength, I can presumably get my bench press up to 360-370, even if I'm not eating enough. That's ultimately why I train for strength - there is no dietary discipline required for strength training, lol. It's either "eat everything in sight", and get stronger, or don't eat enough if you are like me - and you can still get stronger!

Bodybuilding is mainly diet, IMO. And steroids. I have no idea why training is emphasized so much, like it is the main component.

Your form looks likes shit those are half range of motion bullshit reps. I told you that last time but you are to much of an ego lifter to make any changes. I am not going to bother to explain it all over as you don’t listen but your elbows are not even getting to 90 degrees and you are still bending your wrist drop it to 70lbs and learn the damn technique

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1958 on: September 15, 2022, 04:37:18 AM »
Your form looks likes shit those are half range of motion bullshit reps. I told you that last time but you are to much of an ego lifter to make any changes. I am not going to bother to explain it all over as you don’t listen but your elbows are not even getting to 90 degrees and you are still bending your wrist drop it to 70lbs and learn the damn technique

Try to control your wrists Matt.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1959 on: September 15, 2022, 04:59:32 AM »
But I simply do not eat enough food, and it's specifically my nutrition which is NOT at a high level. And nutrition is, IMO, far more important than training.

I believe - and I'm just saying this because I have a feeling right now - that my winter nutrition is going to be good.

What I'm going to do is simply my diet by just eating X/Y/Z grams of protein/carbs/fats daily, and only eat roughly 14 different foods.

I will always have a certain amount of water I will need for drink. And I will be then break it down a step further - so that within eight hours of waking [roughly 50% of my day], I must hit 50% of my macros, and 50% of my water.

Right now, I've been getting in 2,400 calories a day, but I've just been eating "whatever". Once I refine my diet...I really think I will get a great result.

Why don't you just change your diet now instead of talking about it?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1960 on: September 15, 2022, 05:05:54 AM »
My chest - but let's be honest, my chest is going nowhere.

The other day I loaded 350 on the bar to break my previous one rep max of 350. I loaded it up and BOOM - SUCCESS!!!

And then I realized that the plates were 20kg / 44-lb. Haha, so it was only 344...and my lifetime max remains 345.  >:( :(

But let's be honest - if I'm bench pressing 345 and my bench press still sucks, will it EVER get better?

Maybe with enough juice, I could have somewhat of a decent chest...but not really.

I just don't see it happening.

One-rep maxes don't do JACK for your pecs. And when are you going to cut down the flat-benches and try some other exercises? I've yet to see you mention anything about using inclines or dips in your pec routine.

Also - you mentioned that my bodybuilding seems very unfocused - you are absolutely BANG ON about this. 100%.

Make no mistake - I train VERY hard, and I'm training 4-6 days a week, week after week. I always work hard in the gym, and my lifts demonstrate this, IMO.

But, it's fall/autumn. So, you're going to eat like garbage for another three months? Plus, why are you training 6 times a week?

That's probably part of the problem. There is no need to train just one bodypart a day. Start training multiple bodyparts a session; I'd say keep it simple and break it down to just upper body and legs.

But I do want to say one thing in my defense:

I consistently train extremely hard. My training intensity is on point. It may not be the perfect targeted training for my optimal physique development, but I do work hard in the gym.

Hamsters work hard, running on the wheel in their cages, too; but they go NOWHERE!!

Quit worrying about water and concentrate on FOOD! Either eat it or drink it; but get them calories and protein in your belly by any means necessary. This may come as a SURPRISE to you; but, getting your diet right will actually make you......STRONGER!!!

Not to mention......BIGGER!!!

If I get my nutrition on point...I think I can make very good progress.

Add regular juice to that, and I think the transformation can be epic.

As for whether or not I will juice regularly from now on - that's a quality versus quantity of life thing. I much prefer my new physique...but...I am a hypochondriac, so I may never run any steroids again, once this cycle is over [which it basically has been, for two weeks now].

What's the point of your transformation, if you just keep reverting back to what you are now?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1961 on: September 15, 2022, 05:46:22 AM »
You keep talking about chest pressing lifts with big numbers......building a good set of pecs is an entirely different animal and constitutes an entirely different way of training.

But I`m out of this retarded thread cuz you my friend ask for advice and ideas then simply dismiss them.

79 pages of nonsensical bullshit.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1962 on: September 15, 2022, 05:50:34 AM »
You keep talking about chest pressing lifts with big numbers......building a good set of pecs is an entirely different animal and constitutes an entirely different way of training.

But I`m out of this retarded thread cuz you my friend ask for advice and ideas then simply dismiss them.

79 pages of nonsensical bullshit.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1963 on: September 15, 2022, 07:03:01 AM »

And that means lifting heavy weight for MULTIPLE REPS, with the PECS doing the lion's share of the work. It also means other chest exercises (i.e. incline presses, weighted dips).

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1964 on: September 15, 2022, 07:07:09 AM »
I would suggest keeping pecs smallish as one ages. Older guys look horrible with tits.
Even little guys like Gaspari has big-ole titties these days. Looks horrendous...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1965 on: September 15, 2022, 07:16:10 AM »
I would suggest keeping pecs smallish as one ages. Older guys look horrible with tits.
Even little guys like Gaspari has big-ole titties these days. Looks horrendous...

Hm...I strongly suspect MCWAY's pecs look like that, and I imagine mine will too, very soon!

Do you know what causes that, Gym-Rat?

It's not gyno, but is it too much activity in the glands? What's going on exactly?

Also, OneMoreQuestion for you, Gym-Rat - why are people being mean to me on my Instagram page?:

^ Although I take that as a compliment too, lol. B. Hank is being mean to me in this one:

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1966 on: September 15, 2022, 07:22:02 AM »
Hm...I strongly suspect MCWAY's pecs look like that, and I imagine mine will too, very soon!

You suspect wrong, but what else is new?

Worse yet, you foolishly think taking pot shots at me is somehow going to improve your chest.

It's not gyno, but is it too much activity in the glands? What's going on exactly?

It's called OLD AGE, genius, plus he doesn't train nearly as frequently as he once did.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1967 on: September 15, 2022, 07:26:12 AM »

Also, OneMoreQuestion for you, Gym-Rat - why are people being mean to me on my Instagram page?:

^ Although I take that as a compliment too, lol. B. Hank is being mean to me in this one:

You keep doing quarter half reps bending your wrist to dip the dumbells in vs keep the them straight and bending your elbows to lower the weights horizontal to your body. You then ask what you are doing wrong I tell you this and you post 10 more videoed doing the exact same thing

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1968 on: September 15, 2022, 07:27:23 AM »
Google pseudogynecomastia you soggy old know-nothing pervert. Stop running your cock-tunnel about shit you don’t know.

For three and a half months all Mat “Titties” Canning did was brag and obsess about his steroid gains, when in reality all he did was get fat.

Jesus Christ his lower back, abdominal, and intercostal areas are literally YEARS away from looking like a real bodybuilder. Let’s be realistic here, Matt “Cock Connoisseur” Canning was given all the advice he needed to optimize his drug cycle. He didn’t listen, didn’t do the work, has absolutely shit genetics, and is weak as fuck…that is why he looks like shit and always will.

Period, end of story.

I don't have gynecomastia, and don't have any level of body fat there that couldn't be melted off in 16 weeks naturally.

The results I got from this cycle are exactly the results one would expect from doing a 2-3 month low-dose Anadrol cycle. I'd say I actually expected to be 10-lb less, at the same body fat percentage.

Do you grasp that there are levels of steroid doses?

I took a very low dose of a strong steroid. I got at least the results I wanted, if not slightly better.

If I got a little braver in my doses, and started consistently eating "bro", the transform would be radical. The latter I may do one day...the former, I almost certainly would not. But time will tell.

Now, I just want to add:

What does it say about you that you had to get another member to lie and say you met up in Chicago, when that didn't happen? You then claimed to be 242-lb, and claimed to have a perfect/petite girlfriend.

Why do you feel the need to lie and claim you have a perfect body weight girlfriend? Why are you so insecure? Do you think it's so impressive to get a woman or to get laid, that you would lie about having a girlfriend? Seriously?

As for your being 242-lb. Let's say you are 242-lb, and as strong as you claim - if so, why would you be making fun of someone who is weaker than you? Wouldn't you just see a guy weaker, know he is lower than you on the strength hierarchy, and not worry about him?

But even if you are 242, and deadlift 600 - let's pretend you do - so what? I deadlift 525. So your lift is nothing special compared to mine, when you take into account body weight.

Say you deadlift 700 - ok, then I'll ask again:

Why would you care about someone weaker than you?

If you posted your lifts, everyone would know I'm stronger than you, and I wouldn't care. What annoys me about you is that you lie [among other things].

But if you are as strong as you claim, why would you care about whay I lift, it i waq clearly weaker, as you say?

Reality: I'm stronger than you and you know it.

No big deal, Water. I'm stronger than most people if you didn't notice.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1969 on: September 15, 2022, 07:30:44 AM »
I don't have gynecomastia, and don't have any level of body fat there that couldn't be melted off in 16 weeks naturally.

The results I got from this cycle are exactly the results one would expect from doing a 2-3 month low-dose Anadrol cycle. I'd say I actually expected to be 10-lb less, at the same body fat percentage.

I took a very low dose of a strong steroid. I got at least the results I wanted, if not slightly better.

If I got a little braver in my doses, and started consistently eating "bro", the transform would be radical. The latter I may do one day...the former, I almost certainly would not. But time will tell.

Now, I just want to add:

What does it say about you that you had to get another member to lie and say you met up in Chicago, when that didn't happen? You then claimed to be 242-lb, and claimed to have a perfect/petite girlfriend.

Why do you feel the need to lie and claim you have a perfect body weight girlfriend? Why are you so insecure? Do you think it's so impressive to get a woman or to get laid, that you would lie about having a girlfriend? Seriously?

As for your being 242-lb. Let's say you are 242-lb, and as strong as you claim - if so, why would you be making fun of someone who is weaker than you? Wouldn't you just see a guy weaker, know he is lower than you on the strength hierarchy, and not worry about him?

You will never learn proper  form or technique because you are too much of an ego lifter to drop the weight down and learn you are not doing it right

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1970 on: September 15, 2022, 07:40:34 AM »
You keep doing quarter half reps bending your wrist to dip the dumbells in vs keep the them straight and bending your elbows to lower the weights horizontal to your body. You then ask what you are doing wrong I tell you this and you post 10 more videoed doing the exact same thing

My dumbbell bench press form the other time surprised me a little. I thought I was a bit lose with form - but it was actually very loose. Regardless, I just bench pressed 120-lb dumbbells for 10 reps the other day with perfect form, so yet again, you claimed I couldn't do a certain lift, but I did.

I just needed to dust the cobwebs off, so to speak.

Keep in mind that gyms were basically closed here for two years with the pandemic, so I had a lot of catching up to do!

As for my form here, I don't think it is that bad. Arguably, it puts strain on the rotator cuff to go lower than this.

Also, B. Hank - I have another question for you:

Do you really think Walter Sobchak comes anywhere close to us on strength or physique? Let's be honest - we BOTH warm up with his workout.

I just find it strange that such a weak man attacks us.

I respect your views, because you have the physique of a Greek statue.

That being said, I really think my form is ok here:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1971 on: September 15, 2022, 07:52:53 AM »
What are your goals here? 

Now, I just want to add:

But even if you are 242, and deadlift 600 - let's pretend you do - so what? I deadlift 525. So your lift is nothing special compared to mine, when you take into account body weight.

Say you deadlift 700 - ok, then I'll ask again:

Why would you care about someone weaker than you?

If you posted your lifts, everyone would know I'm stronger than you, and I wouldn't care. What annoys me about you is that you lie [among other things].

But if you are as strong as you claim, why would you care about whay I lift, it i waq clearly weaker, as you say?

Reality: I'm stronger than you and you know it.

No big deal, Water. I'm stronger than most people if you didn't notice.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1972 on: September 15, 2022, 07:57:15 AM »

What's the expression?:

Something like that.

Fucking horrific form.

Actually agree with Half Rep Hankins.

You can barely press the weight up with out your arms shaking like you have Parkinson's.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1973 on: September 15, 2022, 07:59:53 AM »

You suspect wrong, but what else is new?

Worse yet, you foolishly think taking pot shots at me is somehow going to improve your chest.

It's called OLD AGE, genius, plus he doesn't train nearly as frequently as he once did.

Im also guessing age, andropause, breast-tissue, fat-stores maybe?  Either way I dont train pecs anymore.
I bench close-grip and do mainly tricep work for pressing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1974 on: September 15, 2022, 08:13:53 AM »
My dumbbell bench press form the other time surprised me a little. I thought I was a bit lose with form - but it was actually very loose. Regardless, I just bench pressed 120-lb dumbbells for 10 reps the other day with perfect form, so yet again, you claimed I couldn't do a certain lift, but I did.

I just needed to dust the cobwebs off, so to speak.

Keep in mind that gyms were basically closed here for two years with the pandemic, so I had a lot of catching up to do!

As for my form here, I don't think it is that bad. Arguably, it puts strain on the rotator cuff to go lower than this.

Also, B. Hank - I have another question for you:

Do you really think Walter Sobchak comes anywhere close to us on strength or physique? Let's be honest - we BOTH warm up with his workout.

I just find it strange that such a weak man attacks us.

I respect your views, because you have the physique of a Greek statue.

That being said, I really think my form is ok here:

Your form is not ok it is absolute dogshit ans no you never benched pressed 120lb dumbells with perfect form you have never bench or shoulder pressed dumbells properly not once in your life

Look at your wrist they are dipping 45 degrees your elbows are at 90 and you are creating a triangle with the dumbells. The wrist is not supposed to bend those dumbells are supposed to be horizontal to the ground not turned 45 degrees.Dipping the dumbells on one side with a limp wrist is not the same as lowering them to your shoulders on both sides as your elbows come down

the outside top fo those dumbells is above your head not shoulder level you have a foot lower to go deop the damn weight and do it right