Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146977 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #2000 on: September 15, 2022, 02:26:39 PM »
No shaking, constant tension, no lock perfect form.

Ye mys, in Getbig La La Land, failing to lock out a rep is now perfect form. Then claiming an absurd number of reps that he could maybe get 2/3 of if he locked out.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2001 on: September 15, 2022, 02:35:46 PM »

Actually agree with half rap Hankins  here

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2002 on: September 15, 2022, 02:36:54 PM »
Hankys correct.....personally I always use a full ROM unless I am intentionally doing partial reps at the end of a set to extend the set and go for more of a burn.....but I always go full ROM.....tons of guys do half reps today and I understand the reasoning {constant tension} but if they slip a bit and go full ROM which they are not used to they could get hurt.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2003 on: September 15, 2022, 02:38:20 PM »
Stop being an asshole. I could easily make fun of you for being bald, but I don't.

I'm respectfully asking questions, despite you being a piece of shit in response to my video, where I'm lifting more than you ever could, or ever have.

On some of my worst reps, yes, the dumbbell is higher up on my head. On about half of my reps, that is about as low as I'd wish to go.

On this one, there isn't a "foot" left to go down:

You could make an argument for a couple more inches there.

As for Eddie Hall - the OBVIOUS thing I was pointing to is that he doesn't come REMOTELY close to locking out.

That's MY issue - and the FUCKING OBVIOUS ISSUE. Eddie is claiming a massive number of reps on a lift where not one single rep was locked out. That's like me bench pressing 225, going 2/3 of the way up, and claiming 40 reps.

My issue is him claiming so many reps, with not one being locked out.

I am not being an asshole I am being honest you are not even close to a proper rep. You refuse to lighten the weight and learn. You are a foot too high not a couple inches. The lower range of motion is where the work is done. You are not getting a single fucking rep with 100lbs if you do it correctly. That is why you dont listen and keep doing the same bullshit again and again you have to much of an ego to grab the 50lb dumbells learn the technique then train with the 75lbs you just want to say you pressed the 100s when you are not even close to a full range of motion. Nobody gives a fuck how many reps you claim with what weight if you want to develop the muscle you need to use correct form you get a fucking 0 from me on all your dumbells sets because you do not break 90 ever with your elbows in bench or shoulder presses you do them both just wrong. Not like close enough like completely wrong

Can you not see the dumbells are at a 45 degree angle to the floor? Your elbows are at 90 degrees yor hands are the height of the top of your head not your shoulders. Keep your wrist straight and the dumbell horizontal and bring your elbows down until your hands and the horizontol dumbells are shoulder level you have a foot to go use less weight

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2004 on: September 15, 2022, 02:54:05 PM »

Lol, yes, but it is NOT AS BAD AS YOU PORTRAY IT HERE.

I did the screenshots of the first 3-4 reps above - I would have no interest in going more than a few inches lower.

As for this video:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzEcekASYH/

That gets my personal pass. You may go lower on your reps, but I do not.

In the video above, all the things you claim are happening, but they don't drastically reduce the range of motion or anything.

In my newest video - yes, they reduce it more, but it's still not as bad as you claim, and it's using weight that most likely no one here can lift more on, so the criticizing is absurd.

To some extent, my wrists are my weak link on that lift, so I may never be able to fully correct that, without addressing my wrist weakness.

Oh - one more thing, B. Hank:

Two weeks or so ago, you complained about my dumbbell bench press video - and rightfully so.

Although I knew I'd improve the next time.

Well, guess what?

I bench pressed the 120-lb dumbbells for 10 clean/full reps last time! And then went on to bench press 344-lb.

EXACTLY what I predicted would happen!

You literally attach to some poor form I have in a video, then within two workouts, whatever silly flaw you address is gone.

The little flaws you point out could literally be removed by next workout - and they usually are.

Also, Eddie Hall's elbows are NOT significantly lower than mine.  ::) If they even are at all.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2005 on: September 15, 2022, 03:10:50 PM »
B. Hank,

I mean - this is my worst rep, and you can visually see where the dumbbell would be, and I would put that under three inches too high.

But see, that's where we differ - I don't think it's necessary to go ALL the way down.

I think as long as the dumbbell touches your delt, without using too much of that sort of cheat method, as it were [lowering the dumbbell on an angle, so one side touches the delt first, lol], it should be fine.

What you're suggesting is sort of the opposite of that - to go as LOW AS POSSIBLE.

I don't think that's necessary.

However, what I wonder is why you don't think locking out your reps for shoulder press is important.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2006 on: September 15, 2022, 03:21:01 PM »
B. Hank,

I consider this depth to be acceptable:

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2007 on: September 15, 2022, 03:24:10 PM »

;D

I agree with you Hanky, but I think you should have demonstrated with your pretty pink dumbbells instead of your pretty blue dumbbells.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2008 on: September 15, 2022, 03:31:44 PM »
I would suggest keeping pecs smallish as one ages. Older guys look horrible with tits.
Even little guys like Gaspari has big-ole titties these days. Looks horrendous...

Good point, GR.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2009 on: September 15, 2022, 03:33:27 PM »
I would suggest keeping pecs smallish as one ages. Older guys look horrible with tits.
Even little guys like Gaspari has big-ole titties these days. Looks horrendous...

How old is Gaspari?

He looks like sh*t.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2010 on: September 15, 2022, 03:40:49 PM »
Matt,
What exercises do you do for your chest?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2011 on: September 15, 2022, 03:54:25 PM »
Matt,

Breast feeding underprivileged immigrants.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2012 on: September 15, 2022, 04:07:05 PM »
Here is a training video from tonight:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CihCFnegUJc/

I wanted to get the 110's after that set, but couldn't get it!!

I guess I'm not at that level yet.

That gym doesn't have 105-lb dumbbells for some reason...I think I could get the 105's for maybe...4-5, I would say. I wouldn't be shocked if I try next week at my other gym, that I could get the 105's for six good reps. By "good", I mean the form in that video, lol.

Which I tagged B. Hank in on Instagram so that he could review my form!

Here is a posing video from me from last night - this was from just before midnight:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cigz270AuRx/

Some pictures from just a few moments before that video was taken - I think that since dropping the Anadrol to almost zero over the past 15 days, my shoulders have been the first to drop in size. Luckily, my strength has gone up slightly, as I have now transitioned to strength training.

It's honestly a bit funny to be getting stronger as I get smaller, lol. But...that comes down to training.

As I said, my strength training is a placeholder until I get a diet prepared, and commit to it. I don't want to train bodybuilding-style unless my diet follows a bodybuilding model. Why waste hard training on a poor diet / diet too low in protein or overall calories?

What's the expression?:

"You can't outrun a poor diet."

Something like that.

At least if I train for strength, I can presumably get my bench press up to 360-370, even if I'm not eating enough. That's ultimately why I train for strength - there is no dietary discipline required for strength training, lol. It's either "eat everything in sight", and get stronger, or don't eat enough if you are like me - and you can still get stronger!

Bodybuilding is mainly diet, IMO. And steroids. I have no idea why training is emphasized so much, like it is the main component.

Your shoulders are your strongest body part you don't need to prioritize training them.  In my opinion your legs are your weakest.  I would recommend smith machine squats with a weight you can do twelve reps with and leg presses with a weight you can do twenty reps with.

For chest focus on incline bench not flat.

Also, what are you doing for abs?

Your rear double bicepts pose is fine.  Start showing us all the other mandatory poses which will expose your weaknesses and thereby expose what you need to improve. 

You're actually good at dieting, just make sure to keep protein high when you drop calories and incorporate walking.  It's important to evaluate yourself after you drop the fat from all the poses.  Try to expose your weaknesses.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2013 on: September 15, 2022, 04:43:01 PM »
Ye mys, in Getbig La La Land, failing to lock out a rep is now perfect form. Then claiming an absurd number of reps that he could maybe get 2/3 of if he locked out.

No, I said it's perfect form if you are going for constant tension.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2014 on: September 15, 2022, 06:30:27 PM »

Is the any particular reason you wear clown pants?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2015 on: September 15, 2022, 08:46:26 PM »
Stop being an asshole. I could easily make fun of you for being bald, but I don't.

I'm respectfully asking questions, despite you being a piece of shit in response to my video, where I'm lifting more than you ever could, or ever have.

On some of my worst reps, yes, the dumbbell is higher up on my head. On about half of my reps, that is about as low as I'd wish to go.

On this one, there isn't a "foot" left to go down:

You could make an argument for a couple more inches there.

As for Eddie Hall - the OBVIOUS thing I was pointing to is that he doesn't come REMOTELY close to locking out.

That's MY issue - and the FUCKING OBVIOUS ISSUE. Eddie is claiming a massive number of reps on a lift where not one single rep was locked out. That's like me bench pressing 225, going 2/3 of the way up, and claiming 40 reps.

My issue is him claiming so many reps, with not one being locked out.

Here is the best one of Eddie's reps I could find versus my first three reps - so you give no regard to lockout when you lift, B. Hank? You just totally ignored Eddue missed that every single time, then claimed 25 reps?

Why not just use a barbell and avoid all this silliness? It's a lot safer and you don't have to worry about jacking the weights up to the  press position.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2016 on: September 15, 2022, 09:08:16 PM »
Why not just use a barbell and avoid all this silliness? It's a lot safer and you don't have to worry about jacking the weights up to the  press position.

I like your posts but disagree that a barbell is "much safer".

Locking into a linear plane might not be the best option for everyone.

But Matt's reps suck.  It's quintessential using weights that are too heavy.

If he did a program like Wendler 5-3-1 he'd figure it out that the reps never have to get to that.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2017 on: September 15, 2022, 10:56:39 PM »
Matt,

I was primarily doing:

- Flat barbell bench press.
- Flat dumbbell bench press.
- Flat dumbbell fly.
- Pec deck fly.
- Push-ups.

^ So mainly flat presses, and flat bench work.

That being said, for whatever deficit my bench work may have had, let's be honest - my chest will never grow.

My current max bench press is 344. And from the way I got it, it wouldn't shock me if I get 350+ soon - heck, maybe even next week if I feel up to trying it.

My dumbell bench press is currently at 120-lb per side for 10 proper/clean reps.

I was surprised that my last video had form as bad as it was. Now THAT form was bad. My strength is still ok though.

Also, I really feel the need to point out that gyms were closed here for two years, and I've only been allowed to train again since March 24th. Prior to that, gyms were opened and closed, and threatened, etc.

Although in fairness, I don't really think I need to justify my lifts to B. Hank or anyone else - I can currently do 105-lb dumbbells per hand for a clean 4-5 reps.

A friend of mine who owns a gym here who was once #7 at North America's Strongest Man [2013], did 100-lb dumbbells for 54 reps

So it's safe to say no one here can do that many. My point is, everyone here is going to be between 0 and 54 reps - I did 9 reps, but without great form, but is anyone here soooo much stronger than me to judge?

This is what I consider just a hair off from what I consider perfect form:

As for my recent video...I could go 2-3" lower, especially on the later reps, but I don't consider that too far off. Once I specifically think about keeping my wrists straight, the form will correct itself.

But, as far as I'm concerned, any time your elbow is lower than your shoulder, you have already gone "below parallel" on this particular movement:

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2018 on: September 15, 2022, 11:26:46 PM »
I was primarily doing:

- Flat barbell bench press.
- Flat dumbbell bench press.
- Flat dumbbell fly.
- Pec deck fly.
- Push-ups.

^ So mainly flat presses, and flat bench work.

That being said, for whatever deficit my bench work may have had, let's be honest - my chest will never grow.

My current max bench press is 344. And from the way I got it, it wouldn't shock me if I get 350+ soon - heck, maybe even next week if I feel up to trying it.

My dumbell bench press is currently at 120-lb per side for 10 proper/clean reps.

I was surprised that my last video had form as bad as it was. Now THAT form was bad. My strength is still ok though.

Also, I really feel the need to point out that gyms were closed here for two years, and I've only been allowed to train again since March 24th. Prior to that, gyms were opened and closed, and threatened, etc.

Although in fairness, I don't really think I need to justify my lifts to B. Hank or anyone else - I can currently do 105-lb dumbbells per hand for a clean 4-5 reps.

A friend of mine who owns a gym here who was once #7 at North America's Strongest Man [2013], did 100-lb dumbbells for 54 reps

So it's safe to say no one here can do that many. My point is, everyone here is going to be between 0 and 54 reps - I did 9 reps, but without great form, but is anyone here soooo much stronger than me to judge?

This is what I consider just a hair off from what I consider perfect form:

As for my recent video...I could go 2-3" lower, especially on the later reps, but I don't consider that too far off. Once I specifically think about keeping my wrists straight, the form will correct itself.

But, as far as I'm concerned, any time your elbow is lower than your shoulder, you have already gone "below parallel" on this particular movement:

Get your diet in order. 

Stop all flat chest movements.  Mostly incline work with a touch of decline work.

No shoulder pressing.  Focus on side delts and traps.

Lots of chins with controlled form. Bent rows.  If you are gonna deadlift, do them last as a finisher and use good form, higher reps and less weight. 

Hacks, presses, ext.  Curls and dumbell stiff leg deads.

Seated and standing calves. 

Abs. 

Cardio.  I like the treadmill.  Don't run.  Walk briskly and add an incline.  Doing cardio may actually help increase your appetite. 

Masturbate as often as needed.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2019 on: September 15, 2022, 11:43:37 PM »
I am not being an asshole I am being honest you are not even close to a proper rep.

Your comments are noted, but I am close to a proper rep. But I can accept criticism for my video from yesterday - but you also said the video that I took the screenshot below from was horrible form. Your threshold to call something horrible is much different than mine - I'd call that form imperfect, to be sure. I would not call if horrible.

I'm currently within 22-lb of breaking the CAASA Canadian Strongman Circus Dumbbell record in the 80-kg class. The current record is 156-lb. I can get 135-lb - and I'm probably closer to 145, if I went to a proper coach for critique my list in person and correct a few things. Sometimes you can miss things doing it alone.

That's why it's annoying reading your comments. Yes, my form is loose - I'M ALSO LIFTING 100-LB+ DUMBBELLS FOR REPS.

Like fuck's sake...if it someone was doing half reps with 405-lb on the bench press, I would maybe point that our, but I'd acknowledge that the dude is strong [and in that case - stronger than me].

The point of those strength videos is to show where I'm at right now.

It's also not necessarily a matter of being sloppy in my reps. Notice in the screenshot below how angled my wrists are. I can honestly say, I just thought of this now - that my wrists are just not as strong as my overall strength would predict.

And that's what seems to be going on, B. Hank. I don't think I'm purposely trying to cheat by angling my wrist [and hence the dumbbell] down like that. It's that my wrist is not as strong on that lift as it should be, so the dumbbell is dipping, and that was my signal to press it up again...and that's more or less how this form issue came about.

Weak wrists - I wasn't purposely trying to cheat.

You refuse to lighten the weight and learn. You are a foot too high not a couple inches.

For my own purposes, I would not have any interest in going more than 2-3 inches lower.

I compete in Strongman contests. Maybe you're confusing me for a bodybuilder. I am a lightweight competitive Strongman competing in the 80-kg class [I'm allowed to weigh in at 179-lb].

You're telling me various techniques for perfect development, when that's no longer what I was doing. Perhaps I failed to mention, I just went back to strength training last week.

I am perfectly fine with my form in the video that I took the screenshot below from. I'm glad as long as I roughly hit that range of motion.

And this is where we disagree, B. Hank - I don't see any need to go lower than the picture below...maybe 2-3" more, to really show you're doing full "below parallel" reps.

The lower range of motion is where the work is done. You are not getting a single fucking rep with 100lbs if you do it correctly.

Do you want to put this to a monetary wager?

How about $200 CAD for two full reps with your form, which - as I said - I consider unnecessarily low.

But first I want to see how unnecessarily low that is - can you post a video who meets your standard, who is using decent weight? Call it 60-lb dumbbells or heavier.

How much do you lift with your "elbow-to-the-grass" reps, B. Hank?

That is why you dont listen and keep doing the same bullshit again and again you have to much of an ego to grab the 50lb dumbells learn the technique then train with the 75lbs you just want to say you pressed the 100s when you are not even close to a full range of motion.

Yes, because I am A LIGHTWEIGHT COMPETITIVE STRONGMAN, NOT A FUCKING BODYBUILDER.

I told one classic Getbigger I was going to run a cycle, and he immediately suggested GH, insulin, and all this other shit. I was like - are you fucking kidding me?

Is that what bodybuilders are? Fucking drug addicts?

I had to explain to this guy that I COMPETE IN STRENGTH CONTESTS.

I was open to doing a cycle, but I was just looking to get a boost.

Like, oh I don't know, GAIN 27-LB TEMPORARILY, THEN GRADUALLY GO BACK TO NORMAL.

Why the FUCK would I do a bunch of GH, only go go back to 170-180-190, with no definite intention to use again?

I don't see the point. GH gains would have only made a more drastic change to my physique. And my intention is to go back to drug-free, so if I'm going to look the same at this time next year, why make radical gains, if the plan is to GO OFF EVERYTHING, and look completely the same one year from today.

To be honest, even the gains I made were a bit much. But I have been mentally coping since I ended the cycle two weeks ago.

Just the idea of making a radical change with GH, then shrinking...I did not want to undergo such a transformation.

Nobody gives a fuck how many reps you claim with what weight if you want to develop the muscle you need to use correct form you get a fucking 0 from me on all your dumbells sets because you do not break 90 ever with your elbows in bench or shoulder presses you do them both just wrong. Not like close enough like completely wrong

You mean my dumbbell bench presses?

Yes, they were half reps. But regardless, I just did the 120's for 10 perfect reps last time.

So now what do you have to say?

Marty Champions also said I would not be able to get more than one rep with the 120's, and that ended up being obvious bullshit.

Maybe you guys are projecting?

Keep in mind I haven't been back at the gym long, and while I was on a minimal quantity of steroids, I was NOT training for strength.

Now that I am training for strength, SURPRISE SURPRISE, I am getting stronger.

Can you not see the dumbells are at a 45 degree angle to the floor? Your elbows are at 90 degrees yor hands are the height of the top of your head not your shoulders. Keep your wrist straight and the dumbell horizontal and bring your elbows down until your hands and the horizontol dumbells are shoulder level you have a foot to go use less weight

I don't have a foot to go. You need to stop with that - it's absolute balderdash.

A few more inches, and those dumbbells would be buried.

Didn't you believe Planet Fitness was giving away unlimited free pizza on Tuesday nights, or something?

Do you realize how completely absurd what a belief that is? Yet you fell for it.

Back to my form - although you made absurd claims such as me needing to lower the weight another foot down, I should point out that thanks to your comments, I now realize that my wrists may be a weak link for me in this movement.

My wrists are not strong. I don't think I can much help that I dip the dumbbell like that.

I'm glad you caught that.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2020 on: September 16, 2022, 12:15:39 AM »

jeez since you came off to get your bloodwork done you cant even fill a fucking t-shirt

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2021 on: September 16, 2022, 02:58:35 AM »
Your shoulders are your strongest body part you don't need to prioritize training them.  In my opinion your legs are your weakest.  I would recommend smith machine squats with a weight you can do twelve reps with and leg presses with a weight you can do twenty reps with.

For chest focus on incline bench not flat.

Also, what are you doing for abs?

Your rear double bicepts pose is fine.  Start showing us all the other mandatory poses which will expose your weaknesses and thereby expose what you need to improve. 

You're actually good at dieting, just make sure to keep protein high when you drop calories and incorporate walking.  It's important to evaluate yourself after you drop the fat from all the poses.  Try to expose your weaknesses.

Palumboism - do you know if I have Palumboism?

In the 2005 versus present-day comparison below...is that Palumboism?

At least on this question, all my other mandatory poses would fit d roughly the same picture. What I am saying is: if I have Palumboism, it should be discernible from this comparison.

What do you think?

Regarding my legs, there is some potential for improvement despite my age [which I would think would make some improvements nearly impossible], but with my chest - I just don't see it happening.

Ever.

I mean, how can anyone get to a 345 bench press and not have a chest?

I attribute it to bad genetics.

As you said - I'm already good at dieting. The issue is not keeping my protein high enough.

Out of curiosity, do you have a cutting diet for me, or some guidelines I can follow as I transition off-cycle?

The only possibility for my chest - maybe - is that if I get leaner, perhaps my chest will show a bit better.

I did get my calories way up for this cycle - but I would not commit to another cycle unless I had my diet fully on-point.

I find a respond pretty well to improvements to my diet + adding gear. My deficit was always calories, and not using gear [barely/rarely].

When anyone ever mentions training...well...we can all improve our training. But how will my training help me improve if I'm eating 90g protein daily, like I traditionally have?

Again, my deficit is diet.

Training refinements won't do much if I am deficient in protein or overall calories.

Thank you for the feedback, Palumboism. Great post.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2022 on: September 16, 2022, 03:15:50 AM »

Again, my deficit is diet.

No, your deficit is your mong brain.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2023 on: September 16, 2022, 03:49:05 AM »
I am not being an asshole I am being honest you are not even close to a proper rep. You refuse to lighten the weight and learn. You are a foot too high not a couple inches. The lower range of motion is where the work is done. You are not getting a single fucking rep with 100lbs if you do it correctly. That is why you dont listen and keep doing the same bullshit again and again you have to much of an ego to grab the 50lb dumbells learn the technique then train with the 75lbs you just want to say you pressed the 100s when you are not even close to a full range of motion. Nobody gives a fuck how many reps you claim with what weight if you want to develop the muscle you need to use correct form you get a fucking 0 from me on all your dumbells sets because you do not break 90 ever with your elbows in bench or shoulder presses you do them both just wrong. Not like close enough like completely wrong

And this is where you lost me.

You went from credible post, pointing to a training deficit, to wild exaggeration.

Again - I am training for strength right now. I have contest coming up, and that's my focus right now. I do my reps with a limited range of motion for the same reason why Eddie Hall didn't lock out his reps: he's still getting stronger in the range he is performing the lift.

Consider that in Strongman, all that matters is locking the weight out. So I don't fret too much over refined training. Strongman is not particularly refined, frankly. Powerlifting is refined, and that's why I prefer Strongman. Bodybuilding is refined in other ways.

Also, we disagree on how far we need to lower the weight. As I said, I am sufficient with my range in my Instagram video - screenshot below.

Perhaps you don't think that's enough depth, but I am quite pleased with that. But I still don't have a whole foot to go down, regardless. By my own standards, I'd be fine with 2-3". But even if I went as far as I can physically go down, I don't have a whole foot left to go down.

Attached is my depth from the video from the other day, and finally - Eddie Hall's depth.

I say, the depth in the first picture is fine. I'd take it down another 2-3" from yesterday, but I would not go lower than that. I don't personally think it's necessary. But also keep in mind - I'm trying to get stronger now, which I am. I am no longer training for physique improvement.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2024 on: September 16, 2022, 03:50:48 AM »
Lol, yes, but it is NOT AS BAD AS YOU PORTRAY IT HERE.

I did the screenshots of the first 3-4 reps above - I would have no interest in going more than a few inches lower.

As for this video:

That gets my personal pass. You may go lower on your reps, but I do not.

In the video above, all the things you claim are happening, but they don't drastically reduce the range of motion or anything.

In my newest video - yes, they reduce it more, but it's still not as bad as you claim, and it's using weight that most likely no one here can lift more on, so the criticizing is absurd.

To some extent, my wrists are my weak link on that lift, so I may never be able to fully correct that, without addressing my wrist weakness.

Oh - one more thing, B. Hank:

Two weeks or so ago, you complained about my dumbbell bench press video - and rightfully so.

Although I knew I'd improve the next time.

Well, guess what?

I bench pressed the 120-lb dumbbells for 10 clean/full reps last time! And then went on to bench press 344-lb.

EXACTLY what I predicted would happen!

You literally attach to some poor form I have in a video, then within two workouts, whatever silly flaw you address is gone.

The little flaws you point out could literally be removed by next workout - and they usually are.

Also, Eddie Hall's elbows are NOT significantly lower than mine.  ::) If they even are at all.

You are doing the exact same thing you are a foot too high