Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88368 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #425 on: June 13, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »
You see, there are those of us who are normal and said from jump street it's going to be a tough series.

Then there are the cheerleaders who talk sweep and 5 games....know nothings.

I layed money for it to go 7 games. Is looking pretty good that may come true.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #426 on: June 13, 2013, 08:53:11 PM »
True, but game 7 on the road... NO WAY the NBA would let the spurs win it.  They want to crown King Lebron and keep the big 3 together in miami.

if Bosh is in Charlotte and wade takes half the year off next season... NBA ratings will tank.  They wanna keep miami on top.

Blasphemy!  American sports can't possibly be fixed for ratings and revenues.  The Katrina Bowl and the Saints' run were completely legit.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #427 on: June 13, 2013, 08:53:24 PM »
Wiggs?  ;D

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: June 13, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »
True, but game 7 on the road... NO WAY the NBA would let the spurs win it.  They want to crown King Lebron and keep the big 3 together in miami.

if Bosh is in Charlotte and wade takes half the year off next season... NBA ratings will tank.  They wanna keep miami on top.

kyrie irving will be in Miami or LA within 2 years. so there's your next dynasty team

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #429 on: June 13, 2013, 09:02:53 PM »
Would love to see Irving in Miami when D.Wade calls it a career! Lebron will pull a Wade and keep the big 3 together!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #430 on: June 13, 2013, 09:10:54 PM »
Blasphemy!  American sports can't possibly be fixed for ratings and revenues.  The Katrina Bowl and the Saints' run were completely legit.

Game 7 in miami would be exciting, but like I said, if any of these team win the next game, it will be easier to just have one more game to win....Miami has not won a back to back game since beating chicago bulls.....people are asking why this heat team don't put that same effort for back to back games?......you don't need your ass to be against the wall in other to have a sense of urgency....you'd wanna avoid that....the old chicago bulls with michael jordan did everything they could to put any team away as soon as possible..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #431 on: June 13, 2013, 09:16:28 PM »

Game 7 in miami would be exciting, but like I said, if any of these team win the next game, it will be easier to just have one more game to win....Miami has not won a back to back game since beating chicago bulls.....people are asking why this heat team don't put that same effort for back to back games?......you don't need your ass to be against the wall in other to have a sense of urgency....you'd wanna avoid that....the old chicago bulls with michael jordan did everything they could to put any team away as soon as possible..

nah, i disagree there... i was in the 7th or 8th grade... they let detroit (?) then Cleveland BOTH take them 7 games in the east.  I think that was it.  Everyone in OH was so happy that CLE made it to the eastern finals.

My dad joked - and he may have been right - that sometimes NBA players will go easy to extend it a game or two against a sorry opponent because they get an extra paycheck.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #432 on: June 13, 2013, 09:16:48 PM »

I remember that, teams rarely do that anymore.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #433 on: June 13, 2013, 09:18:55 PM »
Those Bulls teams never went to a seventh game in the finals.

AND MJ never scored under 20 points in a finals, hear that LeBron? ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: June 13, 2013, 09:21:51 PM »
can we agree on the fact that modern teams and players have less heart than older ones simply because they are vastly overpaid and spoiled. There s no grit, no soul, because these clowns already have it all. When you look at stoudamire, carmelo anthony for example, its obvious none of them care about winning.
I d go as far as saying neither does james, if he wins, good, if he doesnt, well, who gives a fuck, im still a multi millionaire, bitches.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #435 on: June 13, 2013, 09:22:45 PM »
can we agree on the fact that modern teams and players have less heart than older ones simply because they are vastly overpaid and spoiled. There s no grit, no soul, because these clowns already have it all.
x1000000000

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #436 on: June 13, 2013, 09:39:31 PM »
Its been "Interesting"

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: June 13, 2013, 09:40:48 PM »
I've never watched a game of basketball in my entire life.   Have zero interest in the sport.   I'm a fan of hockey and football.   I couldn't name more than 4 NBA players to save my life.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #438 on: June 13, 2013, 09:43:53 PM »
I've never watched a game of basketball in my entire life.   Have zero interest in the sport.   I'm a fan of hockey and football.   I couldn't name more than 4 NBA players to save my life.

There can only be one.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #439 on: June 13, 2013, 09:45:29 PM »
Its been "Interesting"

To say the least. As a Heat supporter, this whole playoffs has been a freaking stressful experience...they go from inept to unstoppable from one minute to the next...they could win game 5 by 20, or,get blown out by 30...and either way i wouldn't be surprised.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: June 13, 2013, 09:48:15 PM »
can we agree on the fact that modern teams and players have less heart than older ones simply because they are vastly overpaid and spoiled. There s no grit, no soul, because these clowns already have it all. When you look at stoudamire, carmelo anthony for example, its obvious none of them care about winning.
I d go as far as saying neither does james, if he wins, good, if he doesnt, well, who gives a fuck, im still a multi millionaire, bitches.

this generation is the end game of the "big money ball". players so rich they won't risk their health for the game. sadly, this will never change as nothing regresses much once it goes so far forward.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: June 13, 2013, 09:48:59 PM »

Hockey and Football LOL fuck both of those sports, i cannot name one player from the entire hockey league or whatever football code you are referring too.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: June 13, 2013, 09:50:18 PM »
nah, i disagree there... i was in the 7th or 8th grade... they let detroit (?) then Cleveland BOTH take them 7 games in the east.  I think that was it.  Everyone in OH was so happy that CLE made it to the eastern finals.

My dad joked - and he may have been right - that sometimes NBA players will go easy to extend it a game or two against a sorry opponent because they get an extra paycheck.

if San Antonio go back to south beach with a 3-2, their confidence will be a dangerous thing for the miami heat to deal with....spurs won there before and they'll give miami everything they got....if Miami is leading 3-2 going to south beach, I'm not sure if those guys would take the risk of having this serie go to game 7 and give people heart attakcs....but, I'm sure Stern is enjoying every bit of this......I'm sure he wants a NBA final game 7 just like the celtics vs the lakers 4yrs ago

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #443 on: June 13, 2013, 09:52:28 PM »
 Heat big three score 90 you are fucked

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #444 on: June 13, 2013, 09:55:13 PM »
 Chicago should win the NHL Finals

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: June 13, 2013, 09:57:27 PM »
To say the least. As a Heat supporter, this whole playoffs has been a freaking stressful experience...they go from inept to unstoppable from one minute to the next...they could win game 5 by 20, or,get blown out by 30...and either way i wouldn't be surprised.

LOL.....the ratings are up according to nielsen....this final is being watched by more people than last finals.....it's just that every game, no one knows which team will show up and win....I have a strong feeling that we will have a game 7, no matter what happen in game 5

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #446 on: June 13, 2013, 10:00:06 PM »
if San Antonio go back to south beach with a 3-2, their confidence will be a dangerous thing for the miami heat to deal with.

I dont think their confidence could be ANY higher than it was after that game 3 spanking.

If they win #5, then it's just "we held home court" and now Miami gets their game 6. 

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #447 on: June 13, 2013, 10:04:02 PM »
here's my prediction and if it comes true then you know the NBA is rigged all to hell and back.

Spurs win game 5. during this, Lebron sustains a minor injury (that espn will hype up to the fact we won't know if he dresses for next game)

Game 6. In Miami. Lebron "toughs" it out to put up a triple double. gonna guess at 40-15-12. put the team on his back.

Game 6 is a  symbolic game in NBA illuminati

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: June 13, 2013, 10:04:49 PM »
How about we agree on this, who gives a fuck.about "what Jordan would have done"..it's not 1995 anymore..... this is an entertaining series.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: June 13, 2013, 10:06:22 PM »
How about we agree on this, who gives a fuck.about "what Jordan would have done"..it's not 1995 anymore..... this is an entertaining series.

Thats true, lebron is more like a better version of Dominique Wilkins.