Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 87484 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« on: June 06, 2013, 05:40:05 AM »
Really interested to see how this plays out, Miami own them in the regular season but the Spurs have looked great this playoffs and the Spurs have won every time they get to the finals, Lebron has folded like a deck of cards 66.3333333% of the times he's been there.Im picking San Antonio in 6!

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 06:03:14 AM »
Miami, because the "Heat" is on

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 06:07:57 AM »
Miami beat us because we sat Duncan, Ginobli, Parker and Green! The first game and they still only won by 5.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 06:11:07 AM »
No parade at the River walk in Sa -Town this year. Amy still has not hit me back on Twitter

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 06:29:18 AM »
No parade at the River walk in Sa -Town this year. Amy still has not hit me back on Twitter

Thats fucked up.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 06:33:40 AM »
Some team with black guys and a token white guy will win

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 06:40:13 AM »

You underestimate the Mexicans in my hometown good sir!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 07:25:23 AM »
Miami beat us because we sat Duncan, Ginobli, Parker and Green! The first game and they still only won by 5.
Miami won in San Antonio without their big 3! Regular season means nothing! Miami in 6!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 08:38:12 AM »
Spurs in 6 games. Best ball movement of any team in the league.

I love Popovich. If the Spurs win game one, they were well-rested. If they lose game one, they were rusty.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 08:39:35 AM »
It's the Heat's league right now, and will be until the have to restructure the team.
Y

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 09:03:46 AM »
Yep, it's about 20 to 1 with Heat over the Spurs predictions.

Gonna be a lot of disappointed Heat fans.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 09:04:29 AM »
Spurs in 6

Best PG in the league
Best coach of our generation (ok maybe 2nd)
They will force Lebron to beat them solo

Tony Parker is going to destroy Chalmers.  By game 5 maybe you'll see Bron on Parker, which will take away from his offense. Parker does not stop moving the entire game.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 09:05:07 AM »
Heat in 7 with help from the NBA. Heat are the new dynasty.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 09:11:26 AM »
Even if the Heat lose to the Spurs (which they will) they will still be the new dynasty and Lebron will still be the golden boy of the NBA.  The Heat could be swept and Lebron held to 4 ppg and the Heat would still be called the best team in the NBA and Lebron would still be the golden boy LOL.  

Most people including ESPN, Nike, Reebok, Addidas, Gatorade, McDonald's, KFC and the NBA don't like the Spurs, but the Spurs keep winning and continue to remain humble LOL!!  Since Duncan and Parker bend the brims of their caps and don't dress like ghetto nerds or Will I Am they aren't liked LOL.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 09:12:43 AM »
Even if the Heat lose to the Spurs (which they will) they will still be the new dynasty and Lebron will still be the golden boy of the NBA.  The Heat could be swept and Lebron held to 4 ppg and the Heat would still be called the best team in the NBA and Lebron would still be the golden boy LOL.  

Most people including ESPN, Nike, Reebok, Addidas, Gatorade, McDonald's, KFC and the NBA don't like the Spurs, but the Spurs keep winning and continue to remain humble LOL!!  Since Duncan and Parker bend the brims of their caps and don't dress like ghetto nerds or Will I Am they aren't liked LOL.

true you can't completely rig a game, but they get a lot of help with calls. I still see it stretching to 7 and may place a small wager online to predict exactly at that.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 09:16:04 AM »
true you can't completely rig a game, but they get a lot of help with calls. I still see it stretching to 7 and may place a small wager online to predict exactly at that.

I don't have issue with this series going to 7, but if the Spurs are on....I mean truly on.......Lebron and D-Wade's best won't stop em.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 09:16:59 AM »
I don't have issue with this series going to 7, but if the Spurs are on....I mean truly on.......Lebron and D-Wade's best won't stop em.

agreed. let's see the game tempo tonight. if spurs can slow it down and keep it slow Miami is fucked. they play that fast break ball

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 09:21:33 AM »
agreed. let's see the game tempo tonight. if spurs can slow it down and keep it slow Miami is fucked. they play that fast break ball

Tempo doesn't matter.  The Spurs have a line up for anything. Pop is the MVP of this series.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 09:39:07 AM »
Tempo doesn't matter.  The Spurs have a line up for anything. Pop is the MVP of this series.

heat line for series win is -200. suckers bet.

took the series to go 7 (don't matter who wins) at +200. $40 wins me $120 return

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »
No stopping Lebron! Everything else averages out between San Antonio and the Heat!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 09:47:53 AM »
No stopping Lebron! Everything else averages out between San Antonio and the Heat!

I'll agree that man-to-man they're pretty evenly matched and I also agree that Lebron is insane, BUT if Parker is on he's also unstoppable; plus, if the Spurs as a unit are on nothing will beat them.  In that instance the Heat are outclassed because they don't match up as a unit.   

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 09:55:08 AM »
I'll agree that man-to-man they're pretty evenly matched and I also agree that Lebron is insane, BUT if Parker is on he's also unstoppable; plus, if the Spurs as a unit are on nothing will beat them.  In that instance the Heat are outclassed because they don't match up as a unit.   
Parker can be stopped or it least slowed down! They have no answer for Lebron! If Wade and Bosch have a good series which I think they will they will win in 6! We shall see ,should be a great series!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 10:31:37 AM »
HAHAHAHA, Lebron and Wade at their best would score 80 points alone between them with Lebron getting 35-40 and 10-15 assists.  What a dumbass statement

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 10:39:31 AM »
HAHAHAHA, Lebron and Wade at their best would score 80 points alone between them with Lebron getting 35-40 and 10-15 assists.  What a dumbass statement

Yes possibly, except that Wade is clearly not 100%. Bum knee. And Bosh has disappeared having decided to play as a 3 point shooting small forward instead of down in the block getting rebounds and scoring in the low post.

Lebron 1-2 NBA finals record
Timmy and co. 4-0

Go Spurs

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 10:41:00 AM »
History tells us the Spurs will win.