Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88362 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #500 on: June 15, 2013, 08:03:58 PM »
 If heat do not show up in texas on sun     can they win two in a row at home?

No, i trust the spurs more then i trust the heat.

But parker is talking up his injured hamstring so miami looks like they will take this series.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #501 on: June 15, 2013, 08:55:11 PM »
  exactly qb    I do NOT trust the heat at ALL

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #502 on: June 15, 2013, 08:58:24 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9389970/tony-parker-san-antonio-spurs-says-hamstring-risk-tear

Parker says his leg is ready to tear       he sounds scared but very smart   kobe did NOT listen to his body nor to Father Time

Manu ready to Retire

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22431107/manu-ginobili-might-retire-he-might-not-but-hes-thinking-about-it

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: June 15, 2013, 09:46:23 PM »
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9389970/tony-parker-san-antonio-spurs-says-hamstring-risk-tear

Parker says his leg is ready to tear       he sounds scared but very smart   kobe did NOT listen to his body nor to Father Time

Manu ready to Retire

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22431107/manu-ginobili-might-retire-he-might-not-but-hes-thinking-about-it
Parker just ruined his chances of winning the finals, he does sound scared, but if fairness to all players, they are all injured,its the one who talk it up that use it as a excuse, wade is hurt but will never say it. Now we have Manu saying he should retire, im sure this will excite the spurs and motivate them during the finals, fucken idiot, they need inspiration not players crying bout hamstrings and retirement, i dont see tim duncan cry about his pending divorce or retirement,

Parker and Manu should be ashamed of themselves.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #504 on: June 15, 2013, 10:19:07 PM »
Would Spurs be in the Finals - If Kobe and Westbrook don't have freak injuries?  Spurs probably should have faced them both - they lucked out this year.

No offense to the Griz or their other opponents, but they did have a cakewalk to the Finals.  I dont think the Spurs get past IND in the Finals either.

Game 5 doesn't matter that much... NBA seems to be setting up things for a Game 7.  Althought miami might just come out and facefvck the Spurs if Parker really is hurt.  He should have sat out game 4 :(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #505 on: June 15, 2013, 10:22:51 PM »
Would Spurs be in the Finals - If Kobe and Westbrook don't have freak injuries?  Spurs probably should have faced them both - they lucked out this year.

No offense to the Griz or their other opponents, but they did have a cakewalk to the Finals.  I dont think the Spurs get past IND in the Finals either.

Game 5 doesn't matter that much... NBA seems to be setting up things for a Game 7.  Althought miami might just come out and facefvck the Spurs if Parker really is hurt.  He should have sat out game 4 :(

Wow! You're talkin all kinds of trash for a team that struggled against Indiana. Lets see, prior to the finals we lost 2 count em 2 playoff games We swept LA and swept Memphis. We put what's in front of us. Remember we do have 4 rings to your 2.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: June 15, 2013, 10:27:41 PM »
Wow! You're talkin all kinds of trash for a team that struggled against Indiana. Lets prior to the finals we lost 2 count em 2 playoff games We swept LA and swept Memphis. We put what's in front of us. Remember we do have 4 rings to your 2.

Yeah, when you look at the teams the Spurs had to face... an injured Curry?  LA... howard threw elbows and smirked to get himself ejected... LA checked out. 

I think the championship was probably played in the MIA/IND series.  No offense to the Spurs - great guys, incredibly smart coach, totally disciplined team, and all that...

Also, the big 3 in miami has gone to the Finals 100% of the time since forming.  That's insane.  Three years together, three finals.  They lost the first time - and they had that series in the bag and just got too cocky.  Last year they smacked Thunder.  This year, they wore down the Spurs, and with it tied 2-2, they own home court, and Spurs are breaking on the court and talking retirement in the press. 

It's cool to hate miami... they're cocky selfish pricks... but no denying their greatness.  3 years, 3 Finals, and they're primed to win 2/3 of them. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #507 on: June 15, 2013, 10:29:39 PM »
Yeah, when you look at the teams the Spurs had to face... an injured Curry?  LA... howard threw elbows and smirked to get himself ejected... LA checked out. 

I think the championship was probably played in the MIA/IND series.  No offense to the Spurs - great guys, incredibly smart coach, totally disciplined team, and all that...

Also, the big 3 in miami has gone to the Finals 100% of the time since forming.  That's insane.  Three years together, three finals.  They lost the first time - and they had that series in the bag and just got too cocky.  Last year they smacked Thunder.  This year, they wore down the Spurs, and with it tied 2-2, they own home court, and Spurs are breaking on the court and talking retirement in the press. 

It's cool to hate miami... they're cocky selfish pricks... but no denying their greatness.  3 years, 3 Finals, and they're primed to win 2/3 of them. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  It aint over till it's over and captured for future ridicule.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: June 15, 2013, 10:32:10 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  It aint over till it's over and captured for future ridicule.

hahaha oh i'm wrong on all sorts of shit :)  But there is no denying the Heat's greatness... even if Spurs win 4-2... they've still won East 3 straight years, won a title.   

But it's looking ugly for them.... Parker has a tear and he's playing on it.  Epic.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #509 on: June 15, 2013, 10:34:25 PM »
hahaha oh i'm wrong on all sorts of shit :)  But there is no denying the Heat's greatness... even if Spurs win 4-2... they've still won East 3 straight years, won a title.   

But it's looking ugly for them.... Parker has a tear and he's playing on it.  Epic.

Mark my words. That game will not end until the Spurs win.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: June 16, 2013, 12:32:54 AM »
Mark my words. That game will not end until the Spurs win.

I want the spurs to win, but there not looking good, manu and parker talking like losers to the media.
Wade has a break out game, parkers hamstring will not get better till the offseason, they need a intervention cause they are not focused, you cant focus on injuries and retirement during a championship run.

this formula is a losing formula. Where is the confidence, fuck your hurt hamstring and manu's pending retirement, beat the heat first, lebron can smell blood.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #511 on: June 16, 2013, 12:44:53 AM »
I want the spurs to win, but there not looking good, manu and parker talking like losers to the media.
Wade has a break out game, parkers hamstring will not get better till the offseason, they need a intervention cause they are not focused, you cant focus on injuries and retirement during a championship run.

this formula is a losing formula. Where is the confidence, fuck your hurt hamstring and manu's pending retirement, beat the heat first, lebron can smell blood.

He's playing up the injury. I dont think the Heat are stupid enough to not treat him like a threat regardless of his health.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: June 16, 2013, 01:39:57 AM »
He's playing up the injury. I dont think the Heat are stupid enough to not treat him like a threat regardless of his health.
if me and you are not stupid enough to fall for it i doubt Lebron and Co. will be.

they will come out blazing and try put the spurs away early.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: June 16, 2013, 05:23:24 AM »
they defe smell blood.   

Heat CAN come back from a 3-2 deficit.  If we know anything about their undisciplined asses, it's that they play better with back against wall.

they can rest their starters and still win in 7.  Spurs NEED tonight, so they should play their tails off!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: June 16, 2013, 06:06:19 AM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #515 on: June 16, 2013, 06:11:17 AM »
well, if the heat loose tonight, I just hope they keep in mind that Dallas beat them at  their home court two years ago and celebrated in their faces.....the last two home game doesn't mean shit if they don't play to win them.......No Guarenty, Boys

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #516 on: June 16, 2013, 10:30:19 AM »
Heat will flick the switch tonight, along with Parkers Hammy, getting my pots and pans ready!

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #517 on: June 16, 2013, 10:41:00 AM »
Todays game is going to be a dogfight. Fuck home court, and what the NBA "wants"...both teams know they win this game, they only have to win one more, AND they have a game to give.....HUUUUUGE psychological edge and they both realize that.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #518 on: June 16, 2013, 10:49:55 AM »
If Parker's hammy gives him trouble tonight it's over!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #519 on: June 16, 2013, 10:54:51 AM »
Heat will flick the switch tonight, along with Parkers Hammy, getting my pots and pans ready!

Lol you sound like you are in Mia. I wish I was back home.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #520 on: June 16, 2013, 10:57:10 AM »
Yeah Weston, Gonna drive to Hialeah with my pots and pans ;D!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #521 on: June 16, 2013, 11:02:09 AM »
Yeah Weston, Gonna drive to Hialeah with my pots and pans ;D!

Make some noise w the Cubans for me when we take it.

Something pissing me off is the spurs bandwagon riders. These dicks just hate Mia and lebron so much they will go for any team facing Mia.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #522 on: June 16, 2013, 11:05:25 AM »
Still lots of hate for Lebron and the Heat all over the country! Pissed that they didn't get Lebron!

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #523 on: June 16, 2013, 12:01:02 PM »
Spurs better bring it tonight or else it's over...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #524 on: June 16, 2013, 12:44:43 PM »
  Males should NOT dress like Females.