Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112559 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2011, 05:33:54 PM »
Balderdash feels entitled to bag me but he hasn't put anything up that resembles a coherent theory about anything. Another guy who just bags people because he feels entitled. What a dork. He is head of the class of the ignorant Flotsam.

This forum clearly shows that the blind do lead the blind. The sheep definitely follow.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2011, 05:43:23 PM »
Balderdash feels entitled to bag me but he hasn't put anything up that resembles a coherent theory about anything. Another guy who just bags people because he feels entitled. What a dork. He is head of the class of the ignorant Flotsam.

This forum clearly shows that the blind do lead the blind. The sheep definitely follow.

I think most people just skim over all your moaning and groaning.

Thank god for the mouse wheel!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2011, 11:09:19 PM »

x2.

When i see purple/navy font, i scroll on.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2011, 11:48:40 PM »

LOL! Van never said he's discoverd anything about hypertrophy training and never claimed to be an expert. He does debate and refutes nonsense and backs it up with common sense and sceintific studies. YOu make the outrageous claim that nobody needs more than 25grams of protein a day and say this has been know for decades. known by who? nobody hear has heard of this and nobody here believes it. unlike you we actually work out and no what it feels like on a low protien diet. you back this claim up with nothing. someone here posted a study on this thread done at Rice university that refutes protein requirements for an athlete. no response from you.YOu claim that an older person can make just as much IF NOT MORE gains if thye follow a proper weight taining program. Again you provide no studies to back this claim that is easily refutred by everyone who is older personal experience in the real world. including yours. Someone posted 2 studies on this thread
that shows this not to be true. no response from you. you claim that everyone here cliams to be and exeprt when it's only you that do. you said that pellius acted like he was an expert on calf training on his thread on ironage that I've readon ironage an no w here did I get the impression he was acting like an expert. he posted a private communication with maxrep whom I'm sure you know is David Young the writier for IronMan magazine talking about doing an artilce on his trainng. pellus specifically states that he did not want to be considered and expert in calf trianing. again no response from you.

yyou wonder why you get no respect you bitter old fart. you just prop your fat saggy ass up and talk donw to peopl and take this holy than thou attitude. sure unlike van you have put up your theories theories that have never been tested or comport with common sense and you parade yoursef as an expert because you were mr canada 40 years ago with a physque that wouldnt even turn heads at your average gym

just go away. you conceited old fuck. and what a turd crying about not having stars your pushing 70 and you want your fuking colored stars. How pathetic.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2011, 10:04:04 AM »
LMFAO

At Basile using massive amounts of Homotropin

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2011, 10:14:35 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2011, 10:35:33 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2011, 10:45:02 AM »

Yep......I'm glad he posts in blue because it makes it really easy to avoid

whitewidow

« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2011, 03:22:08 PM »
GH-15 wouldnt know what HGH to use all he can afford is the  bunk HCG sold as HGH from china. thats his favorite. No way somebopdy who works at a mexican restaurant could afford humatrope or serostim. all GH-15 uses is a bunk HCG. real HGH is 191AA branch chain. only 4 names on that list are 100% legit 191-AA

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2011, 03:33:20 PM »
GH-15 wouldnt know what HGH to use all he can afford is the  bunk HCG sold as HGH from china. thats his favorite. No way somebopdy who works at a mexican restaurant could afford humatrope or serostim. all GH-15 uses is a bunk HCG. real HGH is 191AA branch chain. only 4 names on that list are 100% legit 191-AA

Assuming that list includes American and European brands that means one of the Chinese products are good. Which one? Why? And how do you know?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2011, 03:41:35 PM »

Mixing metaphors, now. Talk about coherent.   

whitewidow

« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2011, 03:53:12 PM »
Assuming that list includes American and European brands that means one of the Chinese products are good. Which one? Why? And how do you know?

GH15 is not the only one with elfs. 191aa( amino acid branched chain formula) is all anyone should use. You can tell if HGH is good by how numb it makes your hands. HGH takes months to start really working. Im talking 6 months or more to really get the effects. a few months you will notice diffrences but most guys who are real athletes stay o n it for years. its the one performance enhancer you can run year long safely.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2011, 04:12:03 PM »
nice answer "whitewidow" ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2011, 04:13:45 PM »
nice answer "whitewidow" ::)

Well at least he's a "white" widow... HAHAHA get it guys? HAHAHA!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2011, 06:39:52 PM »

GH15 is not the only one with elfs. 191aa( amino acid branched chain formula) is all anyone should use. You can tell if HGH is good by how numb it makes your hands. HGH takes months to start really working. Im talking 6 months or more to really get the effects. a few months you will notice diffrences but most guys who are real athletes stay o n it for years. its the one performance enhancer you can run year long safely.

You ignored the main question: which on the list are the good ones.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2011, 05:40:05 PM »
X2
This is a good remark, what's your take on this God of Hormones?

whitewidow

« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2011, 07:54:52 PM »

id only use humatrope and serostim honestly. those 2 are the best brands of HGH in the world

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2011, 02:24:19 AM »
id only use humatrope and serostim honestly. those 2 are the best brands of HGH in the world

Duh! If you want to pay $15/iu. You implied one of the Chinese brands were good. That's what everyone overwhelming can afford. Which one?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2011, 01:54:49 AM »
the list will expend with more generics ,,

Every kit of blue tops I’ve got from China caused tingly hands at 1 - 2iu a day (which means its good GH).

E v e r y kit.

Blue tops = good to go.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2011, 02:01:52 AM »
Every kit of blue tops I’ve got from China caused tingly hands at 1 - 2iu a day (which means its good GH).

E v e r y kit.

Blue tops = good to go.

I use kigtropin now but before i used blue tops i got direct from China and i had the same effects as you at the same doses, a lot of good blue tops around, if you have a good source they are good to go ;)
Thunderdome approved

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2011, 02:03:21 AM »
I use kigtropin now but before i used blue tops i got direct from China and i had the same effects as you at the same doses, a lot of good blue tops around, if you have a good source they are good to go ;)

At an a w e s o m e price  ;)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2011, 02:04:36 AM »
At an a w e s o m e price  ;)

yep, good price and the more you buy the cheaper ;) good stuff!
Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2011, 02:18:02 AM »

How long does unmixed HGH last unrefrigerated before it's start to degrade? I've read very conflicting views.

"The only GH that does NOT need to be refrigerated before mixing is Serono company. They hold a patent on a strain cultured from a different cell line of mammalian cells that makes the GH more stable in it's dry form. Lilly, Novo-Nordisk, Genentech, and our Somaject DO need to be kept refrigerated at ALL times. Generally speaking the GH will remain stable (as in not losing ANY bio-activity) for around 24 hours depending on conditions (heat, humidity, and light).
Next day air shipment is recommended, especially during hotter
seasons to avoid any loss of bio-activity.

HGH, when stored in a temperature of 2 to 8 degrees centigrade can last up to 20 days. After you purchase the HGH vial, store it in the refrigerator at this temperature range. Even if you have used it, HGH usually lasts as long as 20 days at a temperature range of 2 to 8 degrees centigrade.

Undiluted, freeze-dried HGH powder in sterile vials may be safely kept at room temperature, not to exceed 86 degrees Fahrenheit, for up to 18 months (as dated on each vial). Up to 110 degrees for a day or two before mixing may be tolerated without a problem. Once diluent is added, however, the resulting liquid HGH must be kept refrigerated and used within 4 weeks or potency will slowly decline." - Dr. Elmer Cranton

whitewidow

« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2011, 03:00:51 AM »

Ive never tried any of the chinese branded HGH wannabees. I have tried jintropin wich is in a diffrent ballpark than all the other shit coming from china. you got blue tops and red tops and yellow tops. most all the same shit marketed under diffrent brands. most of it is not of 191 amino acid sequence. remeber it has to be 191AA. Jintropin to my knowledge is no longer on the market I am pretty sure they are getting shutdown or are in the process  of being shut down. Jintropin was 191-AA but was around 400-500 bucks a kit. some blue tops floating around might be real 191AA but most are not. When you can get 100IU's of HGH for 150-200$ then id be careful. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. If you cannot affor serostim or humatrope wich makes  your hands extremely numb and works very well if you run it for a long time. If you acnnot afford the real good products like serostim or humatrope then your not going anywhere in this sport. If you want to be a real bodybuilder get serostim or humatrope. both are very spendy but worth it in the long run. main thing to remember is this YOU GETV WHAT YOU PAY

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2011, 11:36:13 AM »
Ive never tried any of the chinese branded HGH wannabees. I have tried jintropin wich is in a diffrent ballpark than all the other shit coming from china. you got blue tops and red tops and yellow tops. most all the same shit marketed under diffrent brands. most of it is not of 191 amino acid sequence. remeber it has to be 191AA. Jintropin to my knowledge is no longer on the market I am pretty sure they are getting shutdown or are in the process  of being shut down. Jintropin was 191-AA but was around 400-500 bucks a kit. some blue tops floating around might be real 191AA but most are not. When you can get 100IU's of HGH for 150-200$ then id be careful. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. If you cannot affor serostim or humatrope wich makes  your hands extremely numb and works very well if you run it for a long time. If you acnnot afford the real good products like serostim or humatrope then your not going anywhere in this sport. If you want to be a real bodybuilder get serostim or humatrope. both are very spendy but worth it in the long run. main thing to remember is this YOU GETV WHAT YOU PAY

The cost for HGH is artificially propped up. Cost of production is not much more than the cost of insulin. And I believe the patent has already run out. For good or bad, China doesn't care about such things like patents or market collusion. They just want to make money. They make money but selling their goods at a much lower price than the Western world and count on volume to make a huge profit. And it works. A vial of Watson test, according to my insurance if I were to pay full cost, is $160.00/vial. What do you think is the actually cost to manufacture a 10cc vial of test?

BTW, you've made a lot of claims to the gains you have made over the last few year, not to mention the vast amount of knowledge you have accumulated -- more than 99% than other people on this board. You also claim to have a national level caliber physique. Have you ever posted a pic? No need to post a face pic as I'm sure you are quite famous and infamous in "the game". But it would give you some credibility if you are able to back up at least one of your claims.