Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112570 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2011, 06:10:14 AM »
3 months of gh run at 4iu's a day will not do jack shit.  You need to either run it longer, or run more for the shorter amount of time.  If you can't afford more product, don't even waste your time.  Get some clen, t3, test and tren and you will get better results for way less money.

I only weigh 145 pounds, I was thinking of doing more, i'm doing it less for fat loss than for the effects it iwll help create when I bring in aas

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2011, 08:34:48 AM »
I only weigh 145 pounds, I was thinking of doing more, i'm doing it less for fat loss than for the effects it iwll help create when I bring in aas
It will do absolutely nothing for that at 4iu's a day.  I am not trying to be a dick, but it's the truth.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2011, 08:41:36 AM »
How can it do nothing, you know how much I've read about people on 4-5 iu getting massive water retention and fat loss, nails growing fast, and it's not like I won't do more if 4 does nothing for me... right now that's what I'm planning to go to, if I want more I will do more, but that the dose I will move up to... first 2 iu then 3 iu then 4 in a matter of 2 weeks, split into 2 shots a day

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2011, 08:43:01 AM »
How can it do nothing, you know how much I've read about people on 4-5 iu getting massive water retention and fat loss, nails growing fast, and it's not like I won't do more if 4 does nothing for me... right now that's what I'm planning to go to, if I want more I will do more, but that the dose I will move up to... first 2 iu then 3 iu then 4 in a matter of 2 weeks, split into 2 shots a day
I'm saying that dose will not do anything in 3 months.  6 months at 4iu's you will get some results, but 3 months is not enough time.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2011, 08:44:42 AM »
I'm saying that dose will not do anything in 3 months.  6 months at 4iu's you will get some results, but 3 months is not enough time.

well I'll take what you in consderation, I was calculating ho wmuch I would need if I did 6iu/day last night anyway lol

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2011, 10:59:04 AM »
4IUS FOR 3MOS WILL DEF. DO SOMETHING PROVIDED IT'S QUALITY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2011, 11:02:35 AM »
4IUS FOR 3MOS WILL DEF. DO SOMETHING PROVIDED IT'S QUALITY.
It's not going to do what he expects it to do.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2011, 11:29:56 AM »
It's not going to do what he expects it to do.

YOUR NOT GONNA BECOME A FREAK OF NATURE, BUT ULL BE ABLE TO UTILIZE MORE FOOD FOR INCREASED FAT LOSS OR STAYING LEAN WHILE ADDING MASS. ADDING 4IU OF GH IS WORTH THE DIFFERENCE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2011, 12:34:25 PM »
never heard of primatropin

GH15, Any reviews on this? Here www.primatropincanada.co m

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2011, 01:00:37 PM »
YOUR NOT GONNA BECOME A FREAK OF NATURE, BUT ULL BE ABLE TO UTILIZE MORE FOOD FOR INCREASED FAT LOSS OR STAYING LEAN WHILE ADDING MASS. ADDING 4IU OF GH IS WORTH THE DIFFERENCE.
not in three months it wont.  6 maybe, but it wont do very much at 4iu's a day for 3 months.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2011, 01:03:13 PM »
3 months is when it starts to really kick in at that dose.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2011, 01:31:43 PM »

since when gh need some time to kick in?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2011, 01:40:40 PM »
I THOUGHT IF GH WAS LEGIT AND USE 4IU'S OR SO...CHANGES SHOULD COME SOON.OBVIOUSLY MORE IU'S MORE PRONOUNCED EFFECTS...BUT SHIT HITS THE BODY.

ITS  LIKE WHEN PEOPLE SAY U NEED 15 OR SO WEEKS OF EQ...IF ITS QUALITY LIKE MY FRIENDS...I SEE HIS RESULTS IN 8 DAYS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2011, 01:46:04 PM »
What do you mean kick in, you're telling the novel worth of things regading gh I've read are all wrong, and I should take your word that gh can take 3 months to kick in, you are using bunk shit or you're a bullshitter,

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2011, 01:47:12 PM »
What do you mean kick in, you're telling the novel worth of things regading gh I've read are all wrong, and I should take your word that gh can take 3 months to kick in, you are using bunk shit or you're a bullshitter,

IF ITS QUALITY DONT WORRY BRO. ULL SEE CHANGES. OBVIOUSLY MORE IU= BETTER...BUT ANY IU> NO IU.

UR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR SOURCE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: August 29, 2011, 02:28:51 PM »
LOL!!!!!  okay, get back to me after you use your 4iu's for 3 months and tell me what happens.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: August 29, 2011, 03:38:41 PM »
Months to kick in, my tighter-by-the-day arse. Abs are blurring up a bit on 5iu am and pm but it isn't fat.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2011, 04:29:24 PM »
http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23268

So many posts like this, you expecting me to believe you? I said I would take your advice into consideration, I gave you credit, you gonna lie to a newbie for what reason?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2011, 04:47:27 PM »

So many posts like this, you expecting me to believe you? I said I would take your advice into consideration, I gave you credit, you gonna lie to a newbie for what reason?
As I said previously, do what you want to do and then get back to me in three months and tell me how it went.  GH by itself, for 3 months at 4 iu's will do next to nothing.  Doesn't matter how good the quality is. Also, the thread you  linked me to was a guy using gh with test and primo.  You are not planning on doing that.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2011, 04:53:40 PM »
Months to kick in, my tighter-by-the-day arse. Abs are blurring up a bit on 5iu am and pm but it isn't fat.
If I read your post correctly, you are using 10 iu's a day.  What I said is that 4 iu's a day for 3 months by itself will do next to nothing.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2011, 04:53:48 PM »
I will get back to you, gotta get my hands on it first though lol,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2011, 08:31:47 PM »

wrong,, very very wrong,, and its good i ws refering to this tread again i woudl not see it ,, so thank you to my pupil who referd me to it,,

hgh works from THE FIRST MILI SECOND IT GET TO BLOOD,, meaning you take hgh at 11 pm by 11 pm and 3 seconds you already have it working ,, and 24 hours later you ALREADY LOOK DIFFERENT!,, IT TAKE 30 DAYS TO SEE CHANGES VISIBLY even less! ,, take 60-90 days to complete body change,, and after 3 months you just become competetive bodybuild level ,, after 6 months you are magazine look ,, THIS IS THE TRUTH!

ofcoruse if you are 15% fatzo  and true 15 % not the 8% you see here on the boarding and say it is 15% but ! if you are 15-20% then it wil take longer ,, i mean you do need time to burn that fat and build the 3 dimentional aspect,, if you ar already 12 and sub %  you wil se changes happening VERY VERY FAST,,

5-8 iu you will see super fast changing on good gh ,, dont try to tell them othwerwize,, on fake gh on underdose gh ,, on bunk gh some of my elfs were getting in the last few years...on that you wil need vial upon vials to even get 4 iu in the blood lol THAT IS WHY IT DOESNT WORK ,, IT IS SOME ANTI DURETIC MIX WITH SOME HCG ,, YOU DONT USE FUCKIN REAL GH !!

make sure you fellas know what you talking about,,

real hgh no more than 90 days for superb results,, if it was longer we woudnt be competing in such high level bodybuild now day ,, we all do prep in 10 weeks lol give me a break ,,

legit hgh = changed by the day ,, this is why everyone love gh ...it is changes by the day by the hour...you wake up you tkae injection you go to sleep you take injection you do it 3-4 days and you already see tranformation going,, you add gh to an already lean physiqe and you see the volumizing from within effect in matter of days!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »

DONT WORRY. EVEN THOUGH DONT REFERENCE SOMEONE ELSE'S RESULTS...ONLY THING CONSISTENT WITH THESE PEPTIDES & HORMONES...IS THE LEGITIMACY OF IT(PROVIDED U KNOW UR SOURCE).

THE MOST INCONSISTENT THING IS UR RESPONSE.

4IU IS ENOUGH TO SURPASS A POOR RESPONSE FROM A LEGIT PRODUCT.

PEOPLE TOLD ME 250-375MG TESTOSTERONA IS LOW...MY SOURCE IS TOP NOTCH...MY RESULTS FANTASTIC? ITS ALL INDIVIDUALIZED. WITH ANY LEGIT SUPPLEMENT U WILL KNOW U R ON IT...AND IF UR GOOD ENOUGH,OTHERS WILL TOO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2011, 09:16:43 PM »
wrong,, very very wrong,, and its good i ws refering to this tread again i woudl not see it ,, so thank you to my pupil who referd me to it,,

hgh works from THE FIRST MILI SECOND IT GET TO BLOOD,, meaning you take hgh at 11 pm by 11 pm and 3 seconds you already have it working ,, and 24 hours later you ALREADY LOOK DIFFERENT!,, IT TAKE 30 DAYS TO SEE CHANGES VISIBLY even less! ,, take 60-90 days to complete body change,, and after 3 months you just become competetive bodybuild level ,, after 6 months you are magazine look ,, THIS IS THE TRUTH!

ofcoruse if you are 15% fatzo  and true 15 % not the 8% you see here on the boarding and say it is 15% but ! if you are 15-20% then it wil take longer ,, i mean you do need time to burn that fat and build the 3 dimentional aspect,, if you ar already 12 and sub %  you wil se changes happening VERY VERY FAST,,

5-8 iu you will see super fast changing on good gh ,, dont try to tell them othwerwize,, on fake gh on underdose gh ,, on bunk gh some of my elfs were getting in the last few years...on that you wil need vial upon vials to even get 4 iu in the blood lol THAT IS WHY IT DOESNT WORK ,, IT IS SOME ANTI DURETIC MIX WITH SOME HCG ,, YOU DONT USE FUCKIN REAL GH !!

make sure you fellas know what you talking about,,

real hgh no more than 90 days for superb results,, if it was longer we woudnt be competing in such high level bodybuild now day ,, we all do prep in 10 weeks lol give me a break ,,

legit hgh = changed by the day ,, this is why everyone love gh ...it is changes by the day by the hour...you wake up you tkae injection you go to sleep you take injection you do it 3-4 days and you already see tranformation going,, you add gh to an already lean physiqe and you see the volumizing from within effect in matter of days!

gh15 approved
so you are telling me that 4 iu's a day for 3 months with no AAS is going to yield results for him.  I just lost all respect I had for you.  I have never even wasted my time running GH with no AAS and I get great results from my gh at 10iu's a day (switching between ND blue tops and riptropin, the riptropin is actually better IMO.)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2011, 09:21:52 PM »
What results, I'm not trying to gain 20 lb of muscle, I want to shed fat and heal some injuries and improve my response to the aas I will be taking later