Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112559 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #250 on: September 28, 2011, 12:50:22 PM »
I have use riptropin before 10iu a/day and is a dog piss in the bottle, for that money i spend i better went with kigtropin or thanktropin
  should be the same price as most generic blue tops.  There is no more legit Kigtropin left, and Thanktropin costs more, but I will agree with you that those are both a little better.  I had similar results from Rips as I did with thanktropin, both gave me a ton of water retention, but nothing I couldnt control with my diet.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #251 on: September 28, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »
last i checked they were only 40 bucks or so more.

That's a significant amount of the total cost.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #252 on: September 28, 2011, 01:44:00 PM »
I have use riptropin before 10iu a/day and is a dog piss in the bottle, for that money i spend i better went with kigtropin or thanktropin

bboy used the same amount and swears by the Rips.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: September 28, 2011, 02:10:28 PM »
that's because he knows what he is talking about.  They are awesome.  they will make you hold a shitload of water for the first couple weeks, though.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #254 on: September 28, 2011, 02:11:47 PM »
That's a significant amount of the total cost.
yes, but it isn't 1.5x the amount like you said originally.  I have heard good things about the novotropin, though and those are pretty much the same cost as the nd blues.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: September 28, 2011, 02:20:25 PM »
he didn't say 1.5x he said almost 1.5x which is fucking true, you seriously gonna argue this bro, this is what ur hear for?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #256 on: September 28, 2011, 02:25:05 PM »
he didn't say 1.5x he said almost 1.5x which is fucking true, you seriously gonna argue this bro, this is what ur hear for?

LOL.

Seriously though when you're running a kit a week it adds up.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #257 on: September 28, 2011, 08:09:27 PM »
  should be the same price as most generic blue tops.  There is no more legit Kigtropin left, and Thanktropin costs more, but I will agree with you that those are both a little better.  I had similar results from Rips as I did with thanktropin, both gave me a ton of water retention, but nothing I couldnt control with my diet.

hey bro can you elaborate on this?  about no more legit kigs?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #258 on: September 28, 2011, 08:37:19 PM »
as of now I DO NOT APPROVE ANY KIGTROPIN KITS OUT THERE UNTIL MY ELFS TELL ME OTHER WISE,, no more kigtropin that are legit acording to 2 elfs,, im waiting on my main 3 elfs that are pro bodyhbuild themselves to give me the final word,, will put it here,, as of now do not buy kigtropin!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2011, 09:04:16 PM »
NO THE KIGTROPIN FROM EMINENCE OR EMINEM OR WHATCHAMALLIT IS NOT GOOD.

EVEN THEN, WHY GO FOR THAT OVER NOVO OR ND...BOTH ARE CHEAPER, HECK THANKS ARE CHEAPER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #260 on: September 28, 2011, 09:32:14 PM »
NO THE KIGTROPIN FROM EMINENCE OR EMINEM OR WHATCHAMALLIT IS NOT GOOD.

EVEN THEN, WHY GO FOR THAT OVER NOVO OR ND...BOTH ARE CHEAPER, HECK THANKS ARE CHEAPER.
So Eminence is selling bunk HGH? That puts a big question mrk on his whoel line.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: September 28, 2011, 10:53:39 PM »
calm down.  Anyway, I was wrong....It's only 25 bucks more a kit and for that amount I would say it is worth every extra penny you spend.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: September 28, 2011, 10:58:49 PM »
THUNDERDOME!!!

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #263 on: September 28, 2011, 11:54:29 PM »
calm down.  Anyway, I was wrong....It's only 25 bucks more a kit and for that amount I would say it is worth every extra penny you spend.

The Red Tops (Thanktropins) are $40.00 more than the NDs or Novos. $40 for more for one kit for a one time expense is not much. But if you are using a vial/day, 10ius/day that 3 kits per month. That's a difference between $380 and $500 per month when you include shipping. Starts to add up after a while. You can get a whole extra kit and some change if you go with the NDs over the red tops.

Off Nordic's site:

1kit=100iu

ND blues (most proven blues since 2004)
1.1usd/iu

thanktropin(highest purity)
1.5usd/iu

novotropin 1.1usd/iu

shipping/ins. 50usd 

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2011, 12:08:39 AM »
The Red Tops (Thanktropins) are $40.00 more than the NDs or Novos. $40 for more for one kit for a one time expense is not much. But if you are using a vial/day, 10ius/day that 3 kits per month. That's a difference between $380 and $500 per month when you include shipping. Starts to add up after a while. You can get a whole extra kit and some change if you go with the NDs over the red tops.

Off Nordic's site:

1kit=100iu

ND blues (most proven blues since 2004)
1.1usd/iu

thanktropin(highest purity)
1.5usd/iu

novotropin 1.1usd/iu

shipping/ins. 50usd 

I was looking at the domestic option where the price diff. is 25 bucks..  For 150, you damn well better be getting the red tops.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: September 29, 2011, 01:23:09 AM »
Rips legit, but thanks are better

whitewidow

« Reply #266 on: September 29, 2011, 02:05:44 AM »
don't be cheap buy what works and is proven and tested. if you have to wait and save more money than do it. dont jump the gun and buy some HGH you are not happy with. in the end you will be glad you paid that extra 50$.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #267 on: September 29, 2011, 02:06:59 AM »
Rips legit, but thanks are better

much better,, rips is not approved by me,, thanktropin approved already 5 years,, thanktropin give you silent qality results with out lalot of spalsh,, you hav ethe sides but they are not interfering with the look,, it is good gh equivalent to pharma gh,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #268 on: September 29, 2011, 02:10:05 AM »
ONLY with nordic gh i fellas consistantly comment on how they want to look like you ,, you know the famous sentence common to all wanna be,, hey chief i want to look JUST LIKE YOU one day ,, <-you know this sentence im sure,,this sentence always heard on nordic gh ,, always,,always impressive look even at the 210-220lb zone always impressive cupped 3 dimentional ,, with trenbolona it is a look of a high level competetvive bodybuild and its up to you to take it from there my friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #269 on: September 29, 2011, 02:24:30 AM »
as of now I DO NOT APPROVE ANY KIGTROPIN KITS OUT THERE UNTIL MY ELFS TELL ME OTHER WISE,, no more kigtropin that are legit acording to 2 elfs,, im waiting on my main 3 elfs that are pro bodyhbuild themselves to give me the final word,, will put it here,, as of now do not buy kigtropin!

gh15 approved

why do you call them elfs? If a pro bodybuilder read this thread and saw you refer to them as elfs I doubt they would appreciate that. just wondering why you cant call them waiting for a few friends of mine to get back to me or a few of my pro BB homies to get back to me?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #270 on: September 29, 2011, 02:45:15 AM »
because they are elfs ,,

in chrismass i leave my greenland and drag my long grey beard and glasses and fly from country to country leave all bodybuild presents ,, my elfs wrap it and test it for me so i dont dissapoint the bodybuildrs

thats why they are known as elfs ,, they do gods work

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #271 on: September 29, 2011, 02:58:29 AM »
because they are elfs ,,

in chrismass i leave my greenland and drag my long grey beard and glasses and fly from country to country leave all bodybuild presents ,, my elfs wrap it and test it for me so i dont dissapoint the bodybuildrs

thats why they are known as elfs ,, they do gods work

gh15 approved

With gh15 everyday is Christmas. Thanks Santa.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: September 29, 2011, 08:56:26 AM »
much better,, rips is not approved by me,, thanktropin approved already 5 years,, thanktropin give you silent qality results with out lalot of spalsh,, you hav ethe sides but they are not interfering with the look,, it is good gh equivalent to pharma gh,,

gh15 approved

what's wrong with rips? other than the poster at the top of the page, I have heard nothing but great things about them

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: September 29, 2011, 11:48:55 AM »
what's wrong with rips? other than the poster at the top of the page, I have heard nothing but great things about them
There is nothing wrong with them.  It's great GH and it's not expensive.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #274 on: September 29, 2011, 02:45:36 PM »

lots of fakes,, too mcuh water retrntion,,its not consistant ,, its just strogn because side effect are strogn,,yes some get quality but again you cnat live with some get wuality and somem get balonie,, has to be consistancy ,, rips doesnt have consistancy and thus not approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel