Author Topic: no o'hearn thread on the front page?  (Read 6077 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: no o'hearn thread on the front page?
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2015, 03:29:00 PM »
oh well

definitive proof VG doesn't read GB... no mention of the toupe:

He didn't mention it but he did a couple wig scenes. ;D

I'm glad he was called out on his fake powerlifting credentials and I could care less what he looks like because all he does is lie.

He should add a liar award to his credentials for record lying. :D

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2015, 07:21:23 PM »
He didn't mention it but he did a couple wig scenes. ;D

I'm glad he was called out on his fake powerlifting credentials and I could care less what he looks like because all he does is lie.

He should add a liar award to his credentials for record lying. :D

u mean couldn't care less.

But tell us more about lying about powerlifting claims. This one is new to me. Thanks.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2015, 11:25:18 PM »
VGs video was spot on, especially with the Mark Bell stuff.  Makes it more legit.

The thing with OHearn is that he is legit strong and has massive dedication.  But he could just toss the whole "natural" aaspect and just use it when questioned.  Instead he puts its on every handle, post and screenname to rub it in. 

I wish there was this much uproar about unattainable male figures as there is with the females gender.  I know as a teen myself i felt like a little bitch if i didnt have ripped abs, 18" arms and 6% bf yearround.  Vegan Gains is going Gods work...minus the vegan part.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2015, 11:38:17 PM »

Mike competed in a 1993 California ADFPA powerlifting meet, where he won in the #242 class with a #650 Squat, #705 Deadlift, and a #452 Bench.

He's probably playing fast and loose with a lot of that stuff, but Jason Burnell, who runs Deepsquatter.com, posted the Powerlifting USA page with coverage of that meet years ago. I think Burnell might of lifted in it too.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2015, 11:50:18 PM »
http://freepdfhosting.com/9bf6f248cd.pdf .

Here's a Powerlifting USA page with the #242 rankings for 3/93 through 2/94 -

O'hearn at #94 in the squat, not ranked on the bench, #23 deadlift, and #76 for total.

Looks like someone transposed the numbers on that page too, #1708, should probably be #1807 which would make him a lower 30's ranked on total lifter.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2015, 01:15:50 AM »

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2015, 01:45:56 AM »
Different Mike o'hearn

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2015, 02:15:30 AM »
LOL. I didn't know Mike had disputes with Bell and Leeman on social media.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2015, 02:33:10 AM »
LOL. I didn't know Mike had disputes with Bell and Leeman on social media.

I didn't know that either. If anyone ever wants to annoy Bell, mention Chris Taylor's Bench Strap -

He likes to tout the Slingshot as his brain child, but Taylor was first....fact :).

Also I was able to dig up more about O'hearn's total in the old Misc.Fitness.Weights group, the #650 squat was probably not his best lift that he was capable of that day, but he was late to the meet, and could only take 1 squat. Also, Burnell couldn't find anymore meets he competed in after that one.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2015, 03:01:00 AM »
O'Hearn is crazy strong, officially or not, that is for sure.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2015, 06:36:32 AM »
O'Hearn is crazy strong, officially or not, that is for sure.

He sure is, and he keeps his rest intervals short and has good form

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2015, 06:36:40 AM »
Looks like the ideal classic bodybuilding physique so many here jerk off to.

Leave Primemuscle out of this bro! >:(

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2015, 07:32:50 AM »
lay off the guy he's natural... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The Narcissism is way out of control there.

I can't trust someone so excessively self obsessed with his looks.

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2015, 07:38:17 AM »
He sure is, and he keeps his rest intervals short and has good form

Repping out 400lb on incline like its nothing is elite level, very few ppl are able to do that no matter how much stuff they are on.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2015, 07:40:29 AM »
Repping out 400lb on incline like its nothing is elite level, very few ppl are able to do that no matter how much stuff they are on.
X2,,THAT WOULD CAVE ME IN TENFOLD...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2015, 07:41:22 AM »
The Narcissism is way out of control there.

I can't trust someone so excessively self obsessed with his looks.

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dont forget these looks earn him a comfortable living. Im sure most of us are obsessed about anything that enables to survive effectively.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2015, 08:16:08 AM »

From video I've seen, Mike has never been able to "rep out" 400 on an incline press and, again ... from what I've seen, such poundage for him on this exercise has never looked like "nothing". It's looked like a monstrous something.

Dude's strong as hell, but keep shit kinda real, broskie.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2015, 09:55:09 AM »
From video I've seen, Mike has never been able to "rep out" 400 on an incline press and, again ... from what I've seen, such poundage for him on this exercise has never looked like "nothing". It's looked like a monstrous something.

Dude's strong as hell, but keep shit kinda real, broskie.

Im on my phone cant search for that,  but there are plenty. I remember a funny one, when Mike loads up a shitload of weight on incline, some guy runs up to spot him and he starts repping, that dude wawes hands like "Why I even bother" and goes away..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2015, 10:01:42 AM »
Im on my phone cant search for that,  but there are plenty. I remember a funny one, when Mike loads up a shitload of weight on incline, some guy runs up to spot him and he starts repping, that dude wawes hands like "Why I even bother" and goes away..

No disrespect to you, but I do not believe Mike can incline 400 for reps and without huge effort. Knowing how casually they use those fake plates at Gold's for everything from photo shoots to "pranking", I'd imagine the videos you mention utilize some combo of real and balsa-wood plates.

Maybe I'm wrong. However, I am hugely doubtful O'Hearn is capable of such a freakish strength feat.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2015, 10:19:18 AM »
No disrespect to you, but I do not believe Mike can incline 400 for reps and without huge effort. Knowing how casually they use those fake plates at Gold's for everything from photo shoots to "pranking", I'd imagine the videos you mention utilize some combo of real and balsa-wood plates.

Maybe I'm wrong. However, I am hugely doubtful O'Hearn is capable of such a freakish strength feat.

At 21/22 I was able to incline 325 for 5 and I was nowhere near an elite lifter or juiced to the gills. I know it's a bit self serving for me to say that, but yeah, I totally believe he could incline 400 for reps.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2015, 10:23:10 AM »
At 21/22 I was able to incline 325 for 5 and I was nowhere near an elite lifter or juiced to the gills. I know it's a bit self serving for me to say that, but yeah, I totally believe he could incline 400 for reps.

Were you gassing?

Regardless, there's a world of difference between 325 for five and "repping" 400 "like it's nothing".

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2015, 10:24:10 AM »
I used to do sets of 8 with the plates. That's right, 135, bucko.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2015, 10:27:18 AM »
If Mike flat benched in the mid 400's as a powerlifter, than he's not incline benching 400 for a strict single, let alone for reps.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2015, 10:33:33 AM »
If Mike flat benched in the mid 400's as a powerlifter, than he's not incline benching 400 for a strict single, let alone for reps.

Precisely.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2015, 12:14:12 PM »

Ill try to find it when on pc. Tho I remember reading posts of some ppl who trai ed with him, who confirmed that hes one of the sytongest bodybuilders out there and claimed seeing him lift some insane weights. Keepong in mind hes shredded too..