Author Topic: Powerful  (Read 6080 times)

That_Dude

• Getbig III
Re: Powerful
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2019, 06:29:02 PM »
Most women named Amber are whores

I can vouch for this also.

This woman deserves the murder charge. For all purposes she unlawfully entered his home and gunned him down.

AlphaStud

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2019, 06:40:06 PM »
I can vouch for this also.

This woman deserves the murder charge. For all purposes she unlawfully entered his home and gunned him down.
Something is being covered up here most likely by the police

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2019, 06:41:02 PM »
This is a fucking joke. The fucking c o o n judge, co on brother and c oon  bailiff all hugging the defendant and stroking her hair? are you fucking serious? Straight up post traumatic slave disorder shit. This baby grinch look ugly stringy haired racist  bitch can burn in hell. If roles were reversed, the black cop would have received life and no hugs. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

It powerful alright. My people are fucked!

You of all people should be proud of how this young man handled the situation. He forgave her and let the hate be released. He will live a better life not holding onto that grudge. Whether her intentions were nefarious or not, his choice to forgive will ease his mind and pain.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2019, 08:11:25 AM »
You of all people should be proud of how this young man handled the situation. He forgave her and let the hate be released. He will live a better life not holding onto that grudge. Whether her intentions were nefarious or not, his choice to forgive will ease his mind and pain.
He wont because its easy for guys like him to get nowhere in life, and put no real effort in and blame others, Their are a lot of people who came from shit backgrounds white and black who are today successful because they moved forward stop blaming and took action in there own lives
p

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2019, 08:26:11 AM »
This is a fucking joke. The fucking c o o n judge, co on brother and c oon  bailiff all hugging the defendant and stroking her hair? are you fucking serious? Straight up post traumatic slave disorder shit. This baby grinch look ugly stringy haired racist  bitch can burn in hell. If roles were reversed, the black cop would have received life and no hugs. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

Very Christian of you, Wiggs.

AlphaStud

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2019, 11:58:11 AM »
Disagree. That kid is autistic on some point on the spectrum and maybe mildly retarded.

AlphaStud

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2019, 09:04:52 PM »
The key witness who put the murderer/cop away was just assassinated. And you people believe this shit was all an "accident ".

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2019, 12:59:23 AM »
She clais she walked into his place thinking it was her place ....so when you walk in and see a man eating ice cream nothing in there is yours furniture lighting  aren't you going to realize your not in your own apartment  ??? theres more going on

That's what I was thinking. How can you walk into another person's apartment and not know you're in the wrong place. I once walked into an empty women's bathroom by mistake and knew immediately I was in the wrong bathroom. But even if she was oblivious to her surroundings why would you immediately shoot someone just sitting on the couch eating ice cream. A trained officer especially. Even if it was my place and I saw someone shoving stuff into a bag I wouldn't just shoot him. I pull my gun and start asking some questions. You only shoot someone if you are physically threatened. No threat when a guy is just sitting on a couch eating ice cream.

Dan18 is spot on. Something is not right here. Why the hell would she want to kill this guy? Was she that out of it? She was able to drive herself home. It doesn't make sense. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2019, 01:07:37 AM »
Certainly seems that way - very hard to believe otherwise
She didn’t know what floor she went to
She didn’t see the No. on the door
She didn’t not recognise her furniture or decorations
She shot a man twice while he was seated

Fucking Greatly Aware Cop She Was.
Yes,she was quite the Sherlock Holmes !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2019, 01:08:42 AM »
The key witness who put the murderer/cop away was just assassinated. And you people believe this shit was all an "accident ".
Is this really true ?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2019, 01:12:17 AM »
Not sure what to say about this. Murder? No but manslaughter could have been more than 10 anyway.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2019, 01:19:02 AM »
Is this really true ?

Yes - https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Fatally-Shot-at-Dallas-Apartment-Complex-562267151.html .

"A man who testified in the Amber Guyger murder trial died Friday night after he was found shot multiple times at a Dallas apartment complex, the Dallas County District Attorney's office confirms.

Joshua Brown, a neighbor of Botham Jean's at the South Side Flats apartments and a witness in the trial, died in the shooting, according to the district attorney's office.

Police were called about 10:30 p.m. to the Atera apartments in the 4600 block of Cedar Springs Road, near the Dallas North Tollway and Lemmon Avenue.

Several people flagged the officers down and directed them to Brown, who was on the ground in the parking lot with multiple gunshot wounds, police said."

As for Guyger, yeah it fits better as a manslaughter charge, etc.... But I won't shed a tear, she got off light.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2019, 10:41:43 AM »

U are a racist retard
irongearco.com

AlphaStud

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2019, 06:20:15 AM »
Yes - https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Fatally-Shot-at-Dallas-Apartment-Complex-562267151.html .

"A man who testified in the Amber Guyger murder trial died Friday night after he was found shot multiple times at a Dallas apartment complex, the Dallas County District Attorney's office confirms.

Joshua Brown, a neighbor of Botham Jean's at the South Side Flats apartments and a witness in the trial, died in the shooting, according to the district attorney's office.

Police were called about 10:30 p.m. to the Atera apartments in the 4600 block of Cedar Springs Road, near the Dallas North Tollway and Lemmon Avenue.

Several people flagged the officers down and directed them to Brown, who was on the ground in the parking lot with multiple gunshot wounds, police said."

As for Guyger, yeah it fits better as a manslaughter charge, etc.... But I won't shed a tear, she got off light.
No comment from the Evangelical Right??

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2019, 06:29:52 AM »
Would still hit

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2019, 09:35:55 PM »
Would still hit

Yes.

She’s particularly vulnerable now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2019, 02:46:02 AM »
Amber

Q

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2019, 07:33:59 AM »
No comment from the Evangelical Right??

Yeah, nig*ers are disgusting and a stain on all of humanity.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2019, 08:58:08 AM »
Yeah, nig*ers are disgusting and a stain on all of humanity.

LOL @ those names

"Adrianandious, Tyriekus, Treveonta, Blackeyes"

Q