Author Topic: Powerful  (Read 6105 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: Powerful
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 08:35:26 PM »
Wow - you are right Joe that IS powerful. If everyone had the wisdom of that young man the world would be much better.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 08:39:35 PM »
What happened was a horrible mistake. She had no intention of murdering him. Through her negligence she killed him and that is the definition of manslaughter. She got a murder conviction because of all the cop hate. Anyone else would have received a manslaughter conviction. Having said that the victim's brother is a loving, Christian man of God for that amazing forgiveness.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 08:48:06 PM »
That's deep!! A very special young man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 08:56:30 PM »
All I can say is that you don`t see stories like this too often if at all.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 09:02:32 PM »
What happened was a horrible mistake. She had no intention of murdering him. Through her negligence she killed him and that is the definition of manslaughter. She got a murder conviction because of all the cop hate. Anyone else would have received a manslaughter conviction. Having said that the victim's brother is a loving, Christian man of God for that amazing forgiveness.

I agree, the DA overcharged.  A very sad and tragic occurrence.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 09:02:41 PM »
It's a very sad situation all the way around.  From my point of view the charge should have been manslaughter.  Too bad for her that she smoked a "person of color".

It's a very difficult  job where they have to make life and death decisions in a fractions of a second.  Sometimes they fuck up.  Bad.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2019, 01:59:36 AM »
It's a very sad situation all the way around.  From my point of view the charge should have been manslaughter.  Too bad for her that she smoked a "person of color".

It's a very difficult  job where they have to make life and death decisions in a fractions of a second.  Sometimes they fuck up.  Bad.

This ^^. MSM would have been all over them if it went a different way. Did the black cop who killed the white woman who called the police, get the same sentence?
(Shot her thru the cruiser door I think)?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2019, 02:09:06 AM »
he just wants to fuck her when she gets out

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2019, 02:35:50 AM »
 This is a fucking joke. The fucking c o o n judge, co on brother and c oon  bailiff all hugging the defendant and stroking her hair? are you fucking serious? Straight up post traumatic slave disorder shit. This baby grinch look ugly stringy haired racist  bitch can burn in hell. If roles were reversed, the black cop would have received life and no hugs. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

It powerful alright. My people are fucked!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2019, 04:54:45 AM »
I agree, the DA overcharged.  A very sad and tragic occurrence.
She clais she walked into his place thinking it was her place ....so when you walk in and see a man eating ice cream nothing in there is yours furniture lighting  aren't you going to realize your not in your own apartment  ??? theres more going on
p

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2019, 05:01:30 AM »
She clais she walked into his place thinking it was her place ....so when you walk in and see a man eating ice cream nothing in there is yours furniture lighting  aren't you going to realize your not in your own apartment  ??? theres more going on

Definitely.  I remember hearing something about the two being romantically involved and that she suspected him of infidelity.  Maybe just speculation by the media though, especially if it wasn't brought up during the case.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2019, 05:05:41 AM »
and in related news police took a guy  into custody who two shots at them, threw 3 molotov cocktails at them, then came at them with a machete and his middle finger saying he wanted to kill them all. jeffrey folkner was taken into custody after they used stun guns to subdue him.
F

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2019, 05:29:47 AM »
I’m not a lawyer, I have my morals you know, but it seems manslaughter would have been a more appropriate charge. Murder ? NFW

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2019, 05:46:14 AM »
and in related news police took a guy  into custody who two shots at them, threw 3 molotov cocktails at them, then came at them with a machete and his middle finger saying he wanted to kill them all. jeffrey folkner was taken into custody after they used stun guns to subdue him.

They should have gunned this fat sack of shit down.  Would have saved tax payers a ton of money and removed a piece of garbage from the gene pool. 

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2019, 05:46:17 AM »
Women shouldn't be cops.  It's ridiculous

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2019, 05:55:53 AM »
Women shouldn't be cops.  It's ridiculous
Just like the idiot cops who shot to death their own guy in the Bronx yea men are even better...
p

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2019, 05:59:12 AM »
Just like the idiot cops who shot to death their own guy in the Bronx yea men are even better...
Not talking about this one instance.  Talking about the pure biological strength disadvantage women have when compared to men.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2019, 07:16:56 AM »
Not talking about this one instance.  Talking about the pure biological strength disadvantage women have when compared to men.
It has happened a lot this was not an isolated situation and true women as cops or in the military is nuts..
p

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2019, 07:28:58 AM »

I was wondering this too.  What she did is awful and even though it was a "mistake", some mistakes are too big to be waved away or minimized by the fact they are a mistake.  She walked into someone's living room and shot them dead, you should go to jail for that and for a long time regardless of whether it's a mistake.  But I don't understand the "murder" conviction.  I thought murder legally had to have an element of premeditation or malice to it.  But I am just a bodybuilder not a lawyer.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2019, 07:32:47 AM »
I was wondering this too.  What she did is awful and even though it was a "mistake", some mistakes are too big to be waved away or minimized by the fact they are a mistake.  She walked into someone's living room and shot them dead, you should go to jail for that and for a long time regardless of whether it's a mistake.  But I don't understand the "murder" conviction.  I thought murder legally had to have an element or premedication or malice to it.  But I am just a bodybuilder not a lawyer.
She was wrong no doubt but her getting the murder charge '' #black lives matter '' she was the lamb get it
p

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2019, 07:34:53 AM »
I was wondering this too.  What she did is awful and even though it was a "mistake", some mistakes are too big to be waved away or minimized by the fact they are a mistake.  She walked into someone's living room and shot them dead, you should go to jail for that and for a long time regardless of whether it's a mistake.  But I don't understand the "murder" conviction.  I thought murder legally had to have an element or premedication or malice to it.  But I am just a bodybuilder not a lawyer.

A sad situation indeed. She looked rather dick-able.

If the whole thing was as benign as it seems, the old walked into the wrong house and blasted the hebe eating cherry Garcia routine... I genuinely feel terrible for all parties involved incl her.

Imagine living with that.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2019, 07:48:13 AM »
This is a fucking joke. The fucking c o o n judge, co on brother and c oon  bailiff all hugging the defendant and stroking her hair? are you fucking serious? Straight up post traumatic slave disorder shit. This baby grinch look ugly stringy haired racist  bitch can burn in hell. If roles were reversed, the black cop would have received life and no hugs. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

It powerful alright. My people are fucked!

Who are your people? Other Christians or other blacks?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2019, 07:55:12 AM »
she was apparently sex crazed as she was texting sexually explicit messages to her cop partner who was also her lover right before the incident. she should have just pleaded sexually insane.
F

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2019, 07:59:46 AM »
Most women named Amber are whores