Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 127387 times)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2011, 07:02:33 AM »
WRONG

LOL...Leroy didn't use steroids because he said so!  ::)

The fridge also said he didn't use hormones in an interview, that must mean its the truth right?

I thought you were smarter.  :-X

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2011, 07:07:09 AM »
Taiwanese pharmacy testosterone..... mmmmm.

According to Big Ach, as long as it is legal, you are still natural.  ;D ;D ;D

With that way of thinking i can take all the Deca,Sust and GH i like and enter natural contests and be ''natural'' since its not illegal where i live ;D
Thunderdome approved

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2011, 07:54:24 AM »
LOL...Leroy didn't use steroids because he said so!  ::)

The fridge also said he didn't use hormones in an interview, that must mean its the truth right?

I thought you were smarter.  :-X

yes, but when he opened his fridge door, the vials in the door said otherwise.
Deep Tissue Massage

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2011, 08:07:24 AM »
funny how often people that argue with gh15's maximum size statements they miss or flat-out ignore half of what he says. whether you agree with him or not, its always a very specific argument - this height, this weight, this arm measurement...then the people against him start with the 'well i have bigger arms than that..' or 'my buddy..' or 'blacks in prison...'...and they are either way higher bodyfat, taller, etc.. the argument is always contest or near contest conditioned size, not guido beach conditioned sized. but that kills the arguments against, so gets ignored or put off as 'well thats not my interest'.

THIS

THERE'S TWO IFBB PRO'S OPENLY ON THESE BB BOARDS ALL OVER THE NET AND THEY REALLY DONT DISPUTE A THING GH15 SAYS HORMONE WISE. DIET WISE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THEY HAVE SOME CHANGES HERE AND THERE BUT HORMONES, NATURAL TRAINING, ETC. IT'S PRETTY MUCH SPOT ON.

ANOTHER NEAR IFBB PRO ON THIS BOARD(B-BOY) ACKNOWLEDGES GH15'S RIGHT AS WELL.

ONLY PEOPLE THAT DISPUTE ARE THE BLIND,THE INNOCENT AND THE NAIVE...OR STUPID LIKE WINCE BASIL DUDE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2011, 03:17:12 PM »
WRONG

what do you mean wrong?

fella used hormones! he used testosterona,, i dont even need to see video for that i dont hav etime fro that balonie,, liars always remain liars!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2011, 03:28:02 PM »
what do you mean wrong?

fella used hormones! he used testosterona,, i dont even need to see video for that i dont hav etime fro that balonie,, liars always remain liars!

gh15 approved
he even says in the video "if i was a competitive bodybuilder i would have used steroids".. and in the video he refers to himself more than once as a 'competitive bodybuilder'  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2011, 04:29:18 PM »
With that way of thinking i can take all the Deca,Sust and GH i like and enter natural contests and be ''natural'' since its not illegal where i live ;D

Same here, i think all the Japs are also agreeing with this.  ;D ;D ;D

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2011, 04:38:30 PM »

You bastid GH15 - calling me an antenna.  ;D

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2011, 04:47:34 PM »
GH15 - out of interest and keeping in mind I actually agree with you anyway...like I said I pretty much reached my genetic arm size potential at around 18 inches at 6'4' - once the 'natural growth' tails off do you actually think it possible to say, gain another inch naturally without recourse to hormones and without ramping up the bodyfat? In my experience I know of only one person,first hand who has never taken gear, at 5'10' who managed 19 inch arms and had abs. Would be guessing wildly but would put his bodyfat at around 15-18%. Half polynesian.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2011, 04:49:20 PM »
Pick another sport mate.

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2011, 04:53:40 PM »
BTW - I am forty now - so it is not like I havn't tried to put on the extra size. I guess I have answered my own question but just wondering if you actually think it is possible to gain that additional inch through natural training and without piling on extra bodyfat. Vince seems to think it is - and intellectually, on paper it all seems theoretically feasible but as I have said, in reality once I got to 18, without gear, I have never been able to get over 18 inches - and believe me I have tried.

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2011, 04:56:12 PM »
Deciever - you're not wrong

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2011, 05:04:07 PM »
Pick another sport mate.

Actually, pick any sport because bodybuilding isn't a sport, old chap.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2011, 05:17:10 PM »
"Oh, I'm gonna develop 19 inch arms just to piss you off...because it is so easy, but I just don't feel like it.."

You have got to be kidding!

I'd rather see you develop your abs into an etched 6 pack first, then measure your arms, then make your proposition.

and all this time, I thought you had 1/2 a brain. Shoulda known by the incessant usage of colored fonts.

The colored font is the best part of ImBasile's posts, it lets you know to skip straight to the next post.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2011, 05:20:50 PM »
The colored font is the best part of ImBasile's posts, it lets you know to skip straight to the next post.
If only his van was brightly colored instead of white....the teen boys of Australia might have a fighting chance.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2011, 05:25:35 PM »
bring it on then ,, show it here,, put pictures of truly naturals 18 inch 6% 5'9 i would love to see it ,,start with jamaica boy you retard ::)

i am waiting,, i want to see truly natural 18 inch arms 6 percent bodyfat ! 5'9 or under i want to see it

gh15 approved
I think height dosen't mean alot when it comes to arm size. Look at liar Lee P, his arms are as big as 6' guys. I always wanted 18 inch arms since I was a kid. I have been training for 31 years consistantly and they biggest they ever got was 17. Of course I am a midget at 5'4. I first got 17 inch condition arms in the late 80's while on the juice, the biggest they got without juice was 16. They are now 17 inches again after training naturaly for the past 22 years, minus some ph's about 10 years ago, which didn't do much. So it took me 22 more years to gain 1 inch on my arms. I was always short and stocky like a gymnast. I quess the only way for me to get 18 inch arms is to shoot seq in them, but fuck that.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2011, 06:02:08 PM »
I don't want to debate with criminals such as gh15. Advocating banned substances is criminal. Guys like him have to take some responsibility for those who perish following quite insane advice.

Let us put this argument into perspective. Someone posted here that he can't build his arms larger than 18 inches. He concludes he has reached his natural peak. Is he right about this maximum? Well, he claims he has tried everything over many years. What he should conclude is that he is doing something wrong.

Gh15 is not being realistic. If I can build my arms bigger than in the past and do it naturally and quickly then this achievement is definitely newsworthy and the opposite of dumb.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2011, 06:12:25 PM »

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »
Granted Vince, and that is why I'm asking the dumb question - what does it take to make it happen. My arms basically stopped at 18 - yeah - I did do gear later and they grew well over 18 - but that was a long time ago. I'm older now and slowly easing back into training and they are sitting on 17 and I'm pretty sure I can get back to 18 now and cut the bf down to around 12-14% again. But i'd really like to go further this time even with age and infirmity against me.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2011, 07:37:43 PM »
GH15 - out of interest and keeping in mind I actually agree with you anyway...like I said I pretty much reached my genetic arm size potential at around 18 inches at 6'4' - once the 'natural growth' tails off do you actually think it possible to say, gain another inch naturally without recourse to hormones and without ramping up the bodyfat? In my experience I know of only one person,first hand who has never taken gear, at 5'10' who managed 19 inch arms and had abs. Would be guessing wildly but would put his bodyfat at around 15-18%. Half polynesian.

depend on age,, at 6'4 you can get to 19 inch naturaly yes,, but if you are 35...it is an almost imppsoible mission ,, if you are 20...then very much so

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2011, 07:39:34 PM »
BTW - I am forty now - so it is not like I havn't tried to put on the extra size. I guess I have answered my own question but just wondering if you actually think it is possible to gain that additional inch through natural training and without piling on extra bodyfat. Vince seems to think it is - and intellectually, on paper it all seems theoretically feasible but as I have said, in reality once I got to 18, without gear, I have never been able to get over 18 inches - and believe me I have tried.

i didnt read thi sone sorry ,,

at 40 your only solution is hormones to get that 19 inch arm you will probably get to 20

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »
I think height dosen't mean alot when it comes to arm size. Look at liar Lee P, his arms are as big as 6' guys. I always wanted 18 inch arms since I was a kid. I have been training for 31 years consistantly and they biggest they ever got was 17. Of course I am a midget at 5'4. I first got 17 inch condition arms in the late 80's while on the juice, the biggest they got without juice was 16. They are now 17 inches again after training naturaly for the past 22 years, minus some ph's about 10 years ago, which didn't do much. So it took me 22 more years to gain 1 inch on my arms. I was always short and stocky like a gymnast. I quess the only way for me to get 18 inch arms is to shoot seq in them, but fuck that.

17 inch on a 5'4 fella is huge,, not big but huge,,now liar priest who mesure 19 inch...has seo in his arms,, had it for long time and also is a product of many man yyeards of hormonized built,, youi talkin ghere age 12-13...cadavar gh ,, hormones right and left,, by 16 he was already hormonized to the 10th degree with everythin a 30 year old now days is using and then some!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2011, 07:47:48 PM »
I don't want to debate with criminals such as gh15. Advocating banned substances is criminal. Guys like him have to take some responsibility for those who perish following quite insane advice.

Let us put this argument into perspective. Someone posted here that he can't build his arms larger than 18 inches. He concludes he has reached his natural peak. Is he right about this maximum? Well, he claims he has tried everything over many years. What he should conclude is that he is doing something wrong.

Gh15 is not being realistic. If I can build my arms bigger than in the past and do it naturally and quickly then this achievement is definitely newsworthy and the opposite of dumb.

he is fuckin 40 yeards old you geezer! ,, he is nto 14! he is 40....why do you thin bobbie chic retired bodybuild? he could have went and become mr o ....why did he retire? BECAUSE AGE WILL TAKE THE TOLL ON YOU ,, when oyu get to 40.....its very hard to be highly competetive from varius reason this is also true about lean growth ,, you will have to do some serious hormones to put on lean tissue at 40...

ofcourse you can bring arms back to 18 if they were 18 before at 6'4 its the breaking of the 18 barier into 19 that will be immposible for him in this age,, ofcourse if he is at 17 now if he was all rocky balboa attitude and go to gym all 3 serious month he may put some of that size back and have 18 inch arm it wil be with more fat though! and! and! it still wont get to 19 with out hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2011, 07:51:59 PM »
the list is pretty big 20 names,, it would be crazy to put more than 3 fellas,, but ! my elfs sent me list of fellas and what they write and their way of thinking,, thank to 2 elfs in particular i get to actualy read the wizdom of pearls coming from this fellas mouth ,, so here is the list of the dumbest DUMBEST most goolible fellas on muscle boardings,, there will be no explanations unless asked for ,, you will all know those fellas most likley because my elfs are veterns on all the boardings few of them are even moderators,,and you probbaly members on the boardings,,

in no particular orders dumbest fellas on internet bodybuilding era,,by dumbest i mean goolible ,,the type of eskimosinos you wil be able to sell ice to! if you try hard enough

1. HOWARD,, also known as forest,, fellas is so goolible and really sometime think he really believe what he say until you remember he is npc judge and just is a big enigma to the way his brain thinking ,, very very goolible and naive fella

2. TIGHT BOOTY,, dont know the woman ,,elfs say she is compltly goolible and really believe there is such a thing as natural 19 inch arms on 5'8 fellas,, that ws enough for me to put a woman there since you know how much i like them,,the few things i read from her ws enough for me to approve

3. ZENITH,, elfs say he is out of his mind complete and utter  goolible troll whatever troll means i see it used a lot so i put it here ,,really just a kido who live a fantasy land out of the movies,,

those are the top 3  that i decided to put here so new fellas coming into the cult will know to not put hope in what they say too much ,, they are not expert but they may give false hope! so be careful with that pupils

only 1 from the getbig boarding made it because the thunderdome most everyone know the truth and even the ones who fight it play around,, so only 1 from the thunderdome sadly

gh15 approved

Why pick on Karen? The only problem is that she does not post here . . . she seems like a fantastic board member and comes off as very bright.

Is this post one of your's Rob?

THE BEEF

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2011, 07:53:48 PM »
not according to the balonie i got in pms of quotes from that woman,, i woudnt put her on there if it wasnt insane quotes

gh15 approved
fallen angel