Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 128014 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »
gh15 is on the ropes so has to use the qualifier about 6% bodyfat. If I could naturally get 19 inch arms and be in the same condition that I was when I won Mr Canada in 1970 then I win the argument.

I have absolutely no desire to get as lean as the pros do where you see striations in their glutes. I would use extreme training methods and special equipment to achieve my size.

Guys like Bud Counts and Leroy Colbert had honest 19 inch arms in the old days before steroids ruined bodybuilding.

you mean the arm blaster  ??? ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2011, 05:18:50 PM »
LOL. Don't make me laugh. This is serious business.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2011, 05:43:34 PM »
gh15 is on the ropes so has to use the qualifier about 6% bodyfat. If I could naturally get 19 inch arms and be in the same condition that I was when I won Mr Canada in 1970 then I win the argument.

I have absolutely no desire to get as lean as the pros do where you see striations in their glutes. I would use extreme training methods and special equipment to achieve my size.

Guys like Bud Counts and Leroy Colbert had honest 19 inch arms in the old days before steroids ruined bodybuilding.

the only size you can achieve is in your anus prolapse, you old fucking fairy.

Deep Tissue Massage

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2011, 05:55:49 PM »

???
Is there a reason for putting up a picture of the actress Esther Rolle? May she rest in peace.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2011, 05:57:03 PM »
In the 80's Vince Taylor was on the cover of "I forgot mag" with his story how he got 19 inch arms. Funny because Vince's arms were ridiculously bigger than Leroy Colberts here. Colberts would be lucky to be 17 1/2 here. And if he got to 6%, they would be much smaller.
Colbert's arms were measured and legitimate. Sorry to burst your bubble of illusion created by the "god" you worship.
!

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2011, 07:12:30 PM »
'I believe it is possible to build 19 inch arms naturally on a guy who has an average frame and is 5-9 tall. Possible but difficult.'

Personally I have never in my life witnessed such a feat however I would not discount it completely.
I'm 6'4' and at 23/23 yrs old I was sitting around 14-16%bf. I had never touched gear until that point but started bb at 19 - so a late starter.
My arms were 12 inches when I began - I'm long limbed but with a pretty massive frame. By 22 yrs old my arms were just a touch under 18 inches cold and like i say bf was still 14-16%. I'm pretty sure that had my bf been around 5-10% my arms would have been, I would guess at least an inch smaller but what I'm getting at is that from absolutely no training and in the so called peak of my life in terms of natural testosterone I grew my arms around 6 inches in 3-4 yrs. I'm no genetic marvel by any means but there are others out there that are - particularly some of the polynesians I have known. So what I'm saying is - with the right genetics and training at just the right time when you are in the peak of your natural hormone production and doing everything right in terms of training - maybe, just maybe it is possible - not probable - but possible.
What I do know from my personal experience is that once my arms had naturally got to just on 18 inches I could not get them to grow beyond that - no matter what i did. Looking back I could have done things better trainingwise but given that i was growing pretty well all round anyway changes in training style would probably have only resulted in incremental improvements at best.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2011, 07:25:25 PM »
You have to understand what was believed and is still believed by many bodybuilders and training authorities. What most of us missed is any capacity to trigger hypertrophy at will and

sustain the growth. It is possible to do but most are hampered by false beliefs about what you are supposed to do. So the concept of recovery spoiled any chance of getting really

big. Ironically, many guys with lagging calves would train them longer and often daily to stimulate growth. It never occurred to them that doing the same for arms might do a similar thing.

Abandoning cherished beliefs is almost impossible for most trainees because they are not independent thinkers and haven't done the homework nor do they have enough experience.

If you ask most bodybuilders when they reach the intermediate stage (say 17 inch arms) they will tell you they don't grow much and any growth is usually not detectable from day to

day but they get bigger over a year or two. That isn't good enough for me. It is possible to trigger rapid hypertrophy and keep the process going. That is intelligent bodybuilding.

Training your guts out with no guarantee of growth is plainly dumb and I am afraid that almost all bodybuilders are exactly that. False theories are not good enough for maximum

hypertrophy.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 07:52:09 PM »
You have to understand what was believed and is still believed by many bodybuilders and training authorities. What most of us missed is any capacity to trigger hypertrophy at will and

sustain the growth. It is possible to do but most are hampered by false beliefs about what you are supposed to do. So the concept of recovery spoiled any chance of getting really

big. Ironically, many guys with lagging calves would train them longer and often daily to stimulate growth. It never occurred to them that doing the same for arms might do a similar thing.Abandoning cherished beliefs is almost impossible for most trainees because they are not independent thinkers and haven't done the homework nor do they have enough experience.

If you ask most bodybuilders when they reach the intermediate stage (say 17 inch arms) they will tell you they don't grow much and any growth is usually not detectable from day to

day but they get bigger over a year or two. That isn't good enough for me. It is possible to trigger rapid hypertrophy and keep the process going. That is intelligent bodybuilding.

Training your guts out with no guarantee of growth is plainly dumb and I am afraid that almost all bodybuilders are exactly that. False theories are not good enough for maximum

hypertrophy.

I've seen a working example of this strategy. An asian guy at a gym I worked out in did BB bench every workout. I thought he was crazy until I saw the development over time. Wow, the guy got huge. He did start using gear eventually.
T

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »
haha basile is still going on about his theory of hypetrophy

I bet you still can't give any exact recommendations...just a bunch of oral diarrhea

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2011, 08:10:50 PM »
Unfortunately, slaveboy, it takes some rudimentary intelligence to fathom what I am saying. Most don't get it but that is okay. I expect that with most dumbbells.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2011, 08:16:07 PM »
Unfortunately, slaveboy, it takes some rudimentary intelligence to fathom what I am saying. Most don't get it but that is okay. I expect that with most dumbbells.

:D

I guess that means no

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2011, 08:36:32 PM »

congratulations,, you hav emade the top 3 insted of the booty whore,, jesus man only word i can think of is JESUS,,

you dont hve no straightened glutes at 6% lol that come at much lower bodyfat such as 4 to 4.5 it is also genetic some fellas will never have straightned glutes period,,

you in particula can nto have 19 inch arms no matter what...not even at 10% but generally speaking 6-8% fellas wil be lucky to have 17 inch arms naturaly at 5'10 and it will be PUMPED FLEXED,,  18 inch arms? ALWAYS HORMONIZED ,, IN EVERY CASE! even at 8%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2011, 08:38:26 PM »

and leroy used hormones! when will you fucktards understand that tesotsterona was around to use!! ,, when? testosterona = thickness,, those fellas are thick i keep saying in bible thickness = testosterona ...reason their condition is not as good as now day fellas at 6% is because they dont use trenbolona and the such ,, those fellas you show me here us TESTOSTERONA much much better than any dianabola and anadrola ,, it give pure real legit thickness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »
I nominate Methyl Mike (GroinkTropin) with the following threads as evidence:

Getting credit lines through banks
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=309532.msg4419886#msg4419886

Help me fuck with this guy- selling fake shit
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=354714.msg5004000#msg5004000

I am in the market for a TV
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=374388.msg5317455#msg5317455

::)

hehehe.... not to mention asking around for 'sources'

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2011, 08:41:41 PM »
Colbert's arms were measured and legitimate. Sorry to burst your bubble of illusion created by the "god" you worship.

colbert arms and body and soul were hormonized,, you need to get it through your head,,

BODYBUILDER = HORMONES,,

there never were bodybuilders walking around 19 inch arms not even 5'11 ones....at 6% truly naturaly ,, never ever never

fellas with bad arm genetic usualy stand 18 inch with hormones...

fellas with good arm genetic truly naturaly maybe stand 16-17 inch arms in conditon which is 6-8%

show me the true natural that is 6% and 18 inch arms! 18 not 19! at 6% 5'9 or underand i wll make sure you get 10 kits of hgh of your choice

im waiting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2011, 08:43:13 PM »
'I believe it is possible to build 19 inch arms naturally on a guy who has an average frame and is 5-9 tall. Possible but difficult.'

Personally I have never in my life witnessed such a feat however I would not discount it completely.
I'm 6'4' and at 23/23 yrs old I was sitting around 14-16%bf. I had never touched gear until that point but started bb at 19 - so a late starter.
My arms were 12 inches when I began - I'm long limbed but with a pretty massive frame. By 22 yrs old my arms were just a touch under 18 inches cold and like i say bf was still 14-16%. I'm pretty sure that had my bf been around 5-10% my arms would have been, I would guess at least an inch smaller but what I'm getting at is that from absolutely no training and in the so called peak of my life in terms of natural testosterone I grew my arms around 6 inches in 3-4 yrs. I'm no genetic marvel by any means but there are others out there that are - particularly some of the polynesians I have known. So what I'm saying is - with the right genetics and training at just the right time when you are in the peak of your natural hormone production and doing everything right in terms of training - maybe, just maybe it is possible - not probable - but possible.
What I do know from my personal experience is that once my arms had naturally got to just on 18 inches I could not get them to grow beyond that - no matter what i did. Looking back I could have done things better trainingwise but given that i was growing pretty well all round anyway changes in training style would probably have only resulted in incremental improvements at best.

you are 23 you are a kid,, your opinion dont matter here because at 23 fellas think they can concure the world naturaly too,, 23 is a child ,, you cant and never will be able to see 18 inch arms listen to me here 1 8 inch arms in 6% at 5'9 UNLESS ON HORMONES and to be honest for quite some time on hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2011, 08:49:42 PM »

you know i do not like to sound digrading to younger fellas that intrest in bodybuild,, but since my pupils do such good job of answering this balonie... lol i will answer this one myself,,

do you ever read what you say in your post?

you are a fuckin ANTENA,, YOU NEED TO HAVE 18 INCH ARMS TO LOOK NORMAL! ,, 6'4 IS VERY VERY VERY TALL FELLA,, OFCOURSE YOU CAN HAVE 18 INCH NATURALY AND EVEN 19 INCH NATURALY ,,

for you to even look at you will hav eto have 20 inch arms ,, dont you get it ? with 18 inch arm you will look like twink at 6'4 unless you are really shredded to the capital S even then 18 will look too small on 6'4

18 inch shredded belong on 5'9 5'10 fellas maybe 5'11 maybbbbbe 6 feet thats it ,,

when you see 200lb fella 5'10 18 inch ripped....THEN you know he is a bodybuilder...or fitness model or whatever,, 6'4 18 and 19 dont cut it my friend,,

when you got 200lb fella 5'10 18 inch arms and those usualy the ones with bad arm genetic ...you firstly know they are hormonized ofcourse because they will look like walking heart attack lol im kidding here but they will look like conditioned bodybuilder ,,  their condition will look great and at 200lb they will look much bigger and very conditioned inorder to make this 200lb appear impressive

all this fellas i see around that say they are 240 18 inch arms...that doesnt cut it my friends,, 18 inch arms on bodybuilder should be there when bodybuilder is 200lb actualy 195... whne bodybuilder is 220-230 he should already have 19-19.5 inch arm,,, and it grow on and on from there,, and the heights im talking about are 5'9 to 6 feet not even 1 inch over

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2011, 08:50:45 PM »

big. Ironically, many guys with lagging calves would train them longer and often daily to stimulate growth. It never occurred to them that doing the same for arms might do a similar thing.

Abandoning cherished beliefs is almost impossible for most trainees because they are not independent thinkers and haven't done the homework nor do they have enough experience.

hypertrophy.

you are crazy my friend,, ill let van b deal with this balonie,, this is straight out lunacy im serious,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »
you are crazy my friend,, ill let van b deal with this balonie,, this is straight out lunacy im serious,,

gh15 approved

coming from an imposter. classic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2011, 08:52:45 PM »
This dumb bitch is nearly 50 - prostitutes herself out to afford things like botox and other "beauty" type products - looks like freddy mercury facialy - Had her dumb ex pay for breast implants all so she could have more confidence in front of him naked <-- yes the dumb kunt beleived her  ::) , this was all done in the effort to be fucked by big muscular men - she loves being treated nasty like a whore - she has had more cum dumped in her than jtblowsSalami/rapinunder20s so your average spermbank - she is ugly but BBs on lots of hormones will never turn down a free wet hole and it is freely availible - how fucked is that ? acting like this just so she can be fucked by big muscular guys  ??? and yes she is as thicke as pigshit - real ditzy and stupid.

she got the will grant stamp of disgrace,, that whore is done lol  but yes what he say is 100% right

gh15 approved
fallen angel

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2011, 08:53:30 PM »
Shlomo Mendelweisz smuggled Lokshen Kugel via the Herowitz passes

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »
gh15 for your information the lunacy is with people like you who advocate a steady stack of dangerous chemicals to augment muscle size. No thanks. Guys like you should be swiftly booted out of every bodybuilding forum. You have a voice here and that is lamentable. If this forum was owned by a bodybuilder I doubt you would be accepted. Sorry, but you spread information that is embraced by knuckleheads and sooner or later they will be both ashamed and sorry for listening to you.

Stop the bullshit about % bodyfat. If a guy looks good in posing trunks then he is a bodybuilder. It is possible to grow big muscles without resorting to dangerous chemical cocktails. You should shake your sorry head hard for putting your crap here.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2011, 09:02:00 PM »
It is possible to grow big muscles without resorting to dangerous chemical cocktails. 
bigger than the average joe, sure.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2011, 09:12:36 PM »
gh15 for your information the lunacy is with people like you who advocate a steady stack of dangerous chemicals to augment muscle size. No thanks. Guys like you should be swiftly booted out of every bodybuilding forum. You have a voice here and that is lamentable. If this forum was owned by a bodybuilder I doubt you would be accepted. Sorry, but you spread information that is embraced by knuckleheads and sooner or later they will be both ashamed and sorry for listening to you.

Stop the bullshit about % bodyfat. If a guy looks good in posing trunks then he is a bodybuilder. It is possible to grow big muscles without resorting to dangerous chemical cocktails. You should shake your sorry head hard for putting your crap here.

again as i said you are nuts,, the only one who can answer you with the high level language and put you in your place in your own head is van b because he actualy talk chemistry to your mental head ,,

generaly speaking in my own miserable englize i will tell you here the following

BODYFAT MATTERS A LOT! a lot! have you taken a look at groink pictures lately? have you seen him before? big diff between lean and bloofy when you have muscle on ,, big big diff,,

second...this place owned by a bodybuilder at heart and someone who is HIGHLY involoved in the industry,, and is operated and supervized by many bodybuilders actualy more than any other sites,, every fuckin one is here,, every one,, you got here fitness models ,, porn stars actualy top porn stars lol aka grant,, you got here top amatuers ,, and you got here pros,, this site is supervized pretty damn well,,

its your crazy ideas that make fellas here sit back and say wow lol you really i dont know something is loose over there my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2011, 09:15:52 PM »
again !,, you will never ever see a fella bodybuild truly natural at 5'10 spotting conditioned 6% 18 inch arms truly naturaly ,, NEVER EVER!

THE END

gh15 approved
bullshit asshole. there are some black dudes walking around looking jacked eating popeyes chicken and bk with single digit body fat.