Author Topic: Wifes transformation pics - 1 kid and 75-80 lbs fat later.  (Read 17923 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Wifes transformation pics, 1 kid and 75-80 lbs fat later.
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 09:51:13 PM »
She should have her own blog.  So many women make up excuses but she got it done!  

Heroin is hard to kick so congrats on that and the weight!  

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2013, 10:01:11 PM »
Very nicely done.  Now, time to crack one off  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2013, 10:08:41 PM »
Glad to hear you're over your addiction too!!!!

Its still an everyday struggle broseph. I just relapsed not long ago after over a year of sobriety.  :(

When did you get over your heroine addiction?

Did your wife know about your addiction?

Yes, my wife knew about my addiction... if she wasn't pregnant and gaining weight rapidly (and losing self esteem even more rapidly), we'd be divorced right now. As I said above, I just had a repaspe after more than a year sober.... and it's been tense around here. Luckily we love each other a lot, and we both give each other a bit of leeway..... but I'm rapidly running out. Lol. If I was to continue using I have no doubt that she'd leave.

I won't let that happen, I love her too much and I'm not going to let go of her, I've never been with someone I care about so much... I didn't even notice when she had gained all that weight.... she still doesn't believe me, but I told her that I wasn't going to leave her, that I didn't care how she looked and if she was that upset I'd help her out and we'd get the weight of her......... well, voila. Her hardwork and dedication is really paying off.

She should have her own blog.  So many women make up excuses but she got it done!  

Heroin is hard to kick so congrats on that and the weight!  
Lol, now she's asking me how to start her own blog. She told me once that her motivation was looking around the gym and seeing the obese whales on the treadmill walking at 1.0mph, day in, day out, never changing... and that she never, ever, wanted to be that woman weighing 250lbs with a size small thong and 3 sizes to small shirt showing of their rolls.

She also said that laughing at the fat people helped push her through grueling cardio sessions.   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2013, 10:18:46 PM »
Im really proud of my wife, so with her permission I'm posting some pics from her transformation.

When she got pregnant, I was going through my heroin addiction problem and we were both eating like complete shit.
We both gained obscene amounts of weight, i gained a bill and she gained 70 lbs...
Well, under my tutelage, she's down almost 80 lbs. Once I convinced her that she wouldn't turn into a man by lifting weights, and she really got serious with her diet, her body literally starting transforming right before her eyes.

She's in the best shape of her life and her self-esteem is at an all time high... but less from how good she looks and more from the fact that SHE made the changes herself, that she did it, she created the body that is staring back at her in the morning.

She want's to keep going until she gets into the high singles/low doubles BF%.  I've lost 85lbs and completely changed my body comp, but she has made the far more dramatic change, being that she was a complete gym n00b when we started this transformation. (that and I still look like shit, HTH)

Without further ado, my wife.

Brave post.

I commend you for putting your and your wife's personal life out there like this. We all learn from others successes and mistakes, so thank you for this on behalf of those who have suffered drug addiction.

My wife and I have had our trial and struggles though the years, our love for each other won the day. Seems like you may have that kind of love for each other as well.

Good move suggesting weight lifting. I suspect a lot of women believe they will turn into a masculine muscle freak if they lift, and the truth is that will not happen unless they have or they screw up their female hormonal balance by using PED's. I know a few women who lost weight and toned their bodies by lifting weights. Muscle burns more fat then just fat does. Gaining muscle for those who want to be lean is a win, win choice.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2013, 10:20:59 PM »
Respect. 8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2013, 10:23:38 PM »
Good job by her. Now.... Ptps  8)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2013, 10:28:46 PM »
Great job by wifey Shockwave. You should both be proud. And stay strong mate. I used to work in a rehab clinic for heroin users - I know what they went through trying to stay clean. Much respect to you.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2013, 10:30:29 PM »
Great job by wifey Shockwave. You should both be proud. And stay strong mate. I used to work in a rehab clinic for heroin users - I know what they went through trying to stay clean. Much respect to you.

Wifey? Fuck, I hate that word.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2013, 10:42:57 PM »
Congrats.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2013, 11:51:06 PM »
Im really proud of my wife...
Well, under my tutelage, she's down almost 80 lbs. Once I convinced her that she wouldn't turn into a man by lifting weights, and she really got serious with her diet, her body literally starting transforming right before her eyes.

Congratulations on this accomplishment, to the both of you!
From experience I know that losing that amount of weight is a big transformation for your body.

She told me once that her motivation was looking around the gym and seeing the obese whales on the treadmill walking at 1.0mph, day in, day out, never changing... and that she never, ever, wanted to be that woman weighing 250lbs with a size small thong and 3 sizes to small shirt showing of their rolls.

She also said that laughing at the fat people helped push her through grueling cardio sessions.   :D

Sounds very familiar! I do the very same. :D
I think she also gets those angry, jealous looks from the blubber whales, thinking she's that kind of slim girl who never gets fat. Those jealous looks are the best compliments! And good motivation, too! :D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2013, 11:53:50 PM »
CORN
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 12:47:05 AM »
CORN

X2, the highest compliment that can be paid on GetBig.

Sincere congratulations to you both. Always admired you for your brutal honesty and humility on here, and sharing your story with the forum. Also, thanks for PTPS  :D

Cheers bro

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 01:00:45 AM »
Very impressive.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 01:20:49 AM »
Good stuff

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 01:37:19 AM »
She looks great. Sounds like you two are a real unit. Really pleased you're getting your life back on track. The love of a good woman is better than anything.
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2013, 01:45:44 AM »
She looks great. Sounds like you two are a real unit. Really pleased you're getting your life back on track. The love of a good woman is better than anything.

Amen!...and I am not a religious person.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2013, 02:18:25 AM »
Great job to you and your wife, she's looking so much hotter and healthier. BigCyp endorsed couple

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 03:26:49 AM »
Great job. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2013, 03:48:11 AM »
Congrats on the kid, weight loss, and getting sober (no homo).

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2013, 03:53:43 AM »
Impressive

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2013, 03:55:32 AM »
Good job.  Even the dirt bags know when to stay under their rocks.  it's nice no one started shit in the thread.   

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2013, 04:33:07 AM »
Shockwave searching getbig for a big negro for a Cuckold, sadly none available since Aquiles ran off in to the night with the Mr Getbig money.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2013, 04:44:28 AM »
Strange thread. Feel weirded out...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2013, 04:45:32 AM »
Strange thread. Feel weirded out...

Yeah...congrats....but yeah.